Celebrity Downfalls Ch. 01

Story Info
Taylor Swift struggles when her career crashes to a halt
3.2k words
4.14
72.5k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

This series will detail the downfall of several celebrities after their careers hit a stagnant point. Some will be more extreme with their careers ending, some will do things to further/save their career, and some will have nothing to do with their careers but are things the women never would think to do. Each story will be a different celebrity. Several chapters are expected. Enjoy.

--

Prologue

Taylor Swift's career started on the highest of highs. She became a worldwide singing sensation by her 18th birthday and rode the wave of success for years. Hundreds of awards and millions of dollars had exceeded anything she could have ever expected. She celebrated her 21st birthday on the heels of her brand new album "Speak Now" and nothing could dampen her spirits. She began work on her next album in January 2011 for a November release. She told everybody she knew that this album would surpass anything she had previously done. More work was put into this project than her previous projects and the expectations were astronomical. November rolled around and the album was released. Unfortunately for Taylor, the album was considered a major flop and one of the worst country music albums to be released in over twenty years. This experience put Taylor through an emotional roller-coaster. Her tours were cancelled after tickets would not sell and albums were removed from shelves for lack of interest.

Taylor was determined to right this disaster by putting all her money in a new project entitled "Redemption". This was a do-or-die situation for the young singer...if this album failed she would be left broke with no fan base to help her along. The album was released on October 22, 2012 as critics eagerly anticipated seeing whether or not Taylor could salvage any of her career. Unfortunately, just like her previous album, it was another major flop that sent her into a deep depression. She spent the entire year of 2013 alone in a dingy apartment, spending the majority of her time with a whiskey bottle in one hand and a Marlboro Menthol in the other. She couldn't figure out how her career went from worldwide star to nothing in such a short time span. Her friends and family worried about her, but she wanted to be left alone and refused to speak to anyone. She figured that her life could not possibly reach a lower point than it was currently at...but then the year 2014 arrived.

--

This day started like any other day for Taylor Swift. She would reach for another cigarette as she lay in bed with a hangover. She looks over and sees an empty whiskey bottle on the floor near a trash can that was over flowing with cigarette butts and cans of tuna fish.

"What happened to my life?" She asked herself as she lit her first cigarette of the day.

She sat down in front of her television and turned it on, only to learn that her electricity had been shut off. The only money she had left from her career was spent on booze, smokes and the cheapest food she could find. She searched around her dirty apartment for any change she could find, but all she could find was a lonely quarter.

"Fuck! What the hell am I gonna do?" She yelled out.

She reached for another cigarette only to find the pack empty. She sank into her couch and started to cry hysterically. For a good hour she sat there trembling, wondering just how she was going to be able to pay for food. She had killed off the last of the tuna the previous night and could hear her stomach rumbling louder than ever. She threw on her dirty coat and headed out for the store, hoping to find some way to pay for food.

She walked the half-mile down to the small convenience store. It was busier than usual which made it harder to move around. People would give her nasty looks as she walked past, which she had expected considering it had been three weeks since she last bathed. She kept her eyes pointed to the floor as she walked over to the canned food section, hoping she could get lucky and find something for only $0.25. She searched up and down the shelves, reading every tag but nothing affordable could be found. She struggled to fight back tears as she started to exit the store. She sat down outside on a bench near the store, buried her head into her hands and again began to cry. People walking by didn't stop to see if she was okay or help out in anyway, they just kept walking. Taylor felt like the world had given up on her and that she was simply a nobody now. She again heard a loud rumble coming from her stomach and started to think about how she could possibly get something to eat.

She had noticed that the store had quickly emptied, leaving just the man at the register and one other customer. When the customer had left, the man went the back room, leaving the store unattended.

"Maybe I could go in there and swipe a few cans of food before the guy comes back!" She thought to herself. She got up and re-entered the store, heading straight for the same canned food section she had thumbed through earlier. She looked over towards the register to make sure the man wasn't there and started shoving cans of tuna fish into her coat. A slight smile appeared on the young woman's face as she pocketed enough tuna to last a week. Then she the felt a tap on her shoulder that caused her to jump back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing young lady?" The man yelled towards her.

"I...I...I was...I was just..." She was in shock at being caught shoplifting.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself!?" The man shouted again.

"I...I needed to...and I don't have any...and I thought..." Tears were flowing down her face.

"You stay right there, I'm calling the cops. That'll teach you to steal from my store." She grabbed his leg and begged for him not to call the cops. A million thoughts ran through her head. How did she go from a millionaire to a shoplifter in just over two years? How was it that she had to stoop so low as to steal $0.75 tuna fish cans just to survive?

"Please, don't call the cops. I can't go to jail...please can you let me slide just this one time?"

"Absolutely not! You have to pay for what you did...trying to steal stuff from my store. You people are all the same. I let you go and you will be back stealing from me again tomorrow. I'm gonna make sure you never come back here again!" Every word was like a knife through Taylor's heart.

"Please." She fought the urge to burst out crying. "There has to be something I can do. I'll do anything just don't call the cops!"

"What could you possibly do to make me change my mind?"

More thoughts went through her head, just trying to find something that could make the man let her go.

"Anything...you name it."

The man looked down at this beaten down, pathetic woman that was clinging to his leg. Begging him not to call the cops on her, with tears flowing out of her like a faucet. Suddenly an idea hatched in the man's brain.

"You will do anything to avoid jail, right?"

"Yes, anything." She stood up. "I'll do anything."

"I think I've come up with something." He reached up and reached for Taylor's left breast. She quickly jumped back.

"No, I'll do anything but that!" She had a worried look on her face.

"Fine then, the cops should be here soon." He walked towards the phone when Taylor grabbed his arm.

"Wait...you just want to touch my boobs right?" She asked, still looking worried.

"Yes, I'm just going to touch your boobs." The man knew he wanted more, and he would get more. She let go of the man and arched her back so her breasts would stand out more.

"Good, take your shirt off then."

"Can't you just feel them through the shirt?" The man again turned and walked to the phone. "Okay!" She slowly removed her coat and then her shirt revealing the black bra she was wearing. Even though she was worn down, her figure stayed intact and she still looked good, almost as good as when she was on top of the world. The man reached up and started caressing her small breasts through the bra. He ran his finger over her nipples which were growing harder with every touch. Taylor hated the fact that she was being degraded like this. She wanted to vomit with every touch. The man reached around her and unhooked her bra. He pulled the straps down and completely removed it.

Taylor was now standing in the middle of this convenience store topless, with a man she never met before feeling every inch of her young body. The man leaned in to kiss her right breast when she pulled back.

"I thought you just wanted to feel them, I didn't say you could put your mouth on them."

"Do you want me to call the cops?" She shook her head, finally realizing that this would probably go a lot farther than she first expected. The only reason she would allow it is to keep from going to jail. She could only respond with a simple "No".

The man quickly covered her nipple with his mouth and roughly sucked on it, while he gave the other nipple a swift pinch. He then switched and put the other nipple in his mouth. Taylor hated that this was happening to her, and hated even more the fact that she could feel a warm dampness between her legs. She was getting turned on by this strange man molesting her body. Her pussy was giving off a very noticeable smell that the man surely could notice.

"Why is this happening? I don't like this, why am I wet?" She thought to herself and again began to lightly sob.

Her nipples were rock solid now and extremely sensitive to even lick and squeeze the man gave them. Suddenly the man stopped.

"Come with me." He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the back room."Wait here while I close the store." The man left her alone, knowing she couldn't run off. There was only one exit and he was tending to it. She sat in the back as she heard a customer enter. In the brief time she had to herself, she wondered how far this would end up going. Whatever would happen, she hoped it would be over soon. Suddenly the man walked through the door with an open can and a bottle of water. "Here you go. Since you're being a good girl so far you can have this. I have a few customers to deal with then I'll be back." She took the can and quickly devoured the tuna. She hadn't eaten in over eighteen hours and was so happy to finally eat something.

The man re-entered the room and locked the door behind him. Before he could say anything Taylor stood up and asked the man, "Do you have a cigarette? I really need one."

"Not now, but if you continue being a good girl I'll buy you a pack."

"What do I have to do now?"

The man quickly unbuckled his pants and they hit the floor. Taylor could see the man's large bulge in his underwear and she instantly knew what she had to do. She walked over to the man and yanked his underwear down, revealing his nine-inch cock.

"Holy fuck, I have never seen a cock that big before in my life." She thought to herself.

Before the man told Taylor what to do, she started licking the tip of his cock slowly, letting out a light moan every few seconds. She was enjoying this a lot more than she had expected to as she continued to lick the man's cock like a lollipop. She slowly began to inch more of his cock into her mouth as the man kept moaning in pleasure watching this beautiful young woman enjoying sucking his cock. She took about six inches in her mouth before she started to gag on it and began bobbing her head back and forth. After a couple of minutes the man spoke.

"You're taking a good six inches, but the other three aren't getting any attention." He grabbed her head and forced all of his cock down Taylor's throat. He held it for a good ten seconds before releasing her. She spent a few seconds coughing and trying to catch her breath.

"Did you like that, bitch?" She kept coughing without an answer. The man slapped her face and asked her again. "Did you like that you stupid bitch?"

"Yes sir. I just wasn't expecting that."

"Do you want it again?"

"Yes sir."

He shoved his cock back down her throat and held it for another ten seconds before releasing her. This time she didn't cough at all, she just went back to furiously sucking his cock. Five minutes later, the man could not hold it much longer.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat"

"Please don't! Cum on my face instead."

"No! I'm gonna cum down your throat. If you let me do it I'll give you a pack of cigarettes."

She thought to herself and let out an, "Okay. Cum down my throat please."

She began sucking him again and he felt his cum rising. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock back down her throat and let stream after stream of cum sailed down her throat, directly into her stomach. He could see the strain on her face from the lack of oxygen. He let her go and she had another coughing fit as the man left the room to retrieve her cigarettes.

She was still coughing as the man returned. He threw the cigarettes and a lighter down in front of her. She got one out and lit it as the man cleared a table in the corner and moved it to the center of the room.

"Come over here and have a seat."

Taylor walked over and sat on the table as the man knelt down in front of her. She was smoking her cigarette as the man spread her legs open, revealing a black pair of panties underneath her denim mini-skirt. It was at this point that Taylor was so focused on her cigarette that she didn't mind the man rubbing her pussy through her panties. She let out a moan every time the man's fingers brushed against her clit. In her mind, she realized that she might as well enjoy this instead of fighting it. She finished her cigarette as the man continued rubbing her through her panties.

"Stand up and get rid of those. I want to see you completely naked." Taylor stood up and quickly yanked her underwear off, followed by her skirt. She was now completely naked in front of this man she just met. She sat back on the table as the man again started to rub her clit. As he was playing with it, he moved his mouth closer and began licking every inch of her swollen, wet lips. Her moans grew louder and louder as his tongue dug deeper and deeper into her soaked cunt. She could quickly feel the orgasm building in her body as she moved closer to climax. This was the first time a man had pleasured her since before her career collapsed.

"Oh God!...Oh! Right there baby!...I'm gonna cum baby!" She screamed as her orgasm rocked her harder than she could ever remember, as she coated the man's face with her luscious juices.

She fell back and lay flat on the table as he licked every inch of her pussy until it was cleaned. Without waiting he stood up, placed the tip of his cock at her opening and slowly inched his way inside her. He was surprised with how tight her pussy was, and even more surprised that he was able to fit all nine inches in her as he started to slowly fuck her.

Taylor was staring up at the ceiling, moaning with every thrust and fucking him back in a rhythmic pace. As he picked up the pace of his thrusts, her moans got louder and louder. He reached down and pinched both of her nipples and gave a quick slap to each breast, which made her scream out. She could not believe how much she was enjoying having sex with this strange man, but it was the first time anyone has cared about her in over a year.

The man pulled out and flipped her over with her legs dangling over the edge of the table and began fucking her doggy style. He pulled her hair back as he began fucking her harder. Her moans slowly morphed into small grunts as she felt another orgasm building deep within her body. She began to violently shake as he pulled his cock out to watch the young woman shaking from her monster orgasm. He saw her cum flooding down her leg, leaving a sticky puddle forming at her feet.

"Stand up."

She stood up as the man lay down on the table. Without him saying anything, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself on his cock and mounted him on the table. She slammed down on him as she began screaming at the top of her lungs as yet another orgasm hit the young woman. Even with the orgasm, she never slowed down her pace as she continued to furiously slam herself down on the man's nine inches.

The man could feel his orgasm growing as this young woman, who went from crying when he sucked her nipples to a little nympho, was riding him like he was a horse.

"I'm gonna cum. You want me to cum in your pussy bitch?"

"Oh yes...cum in my pussy...I want to feel your cum shoot in me."

He shot his load deep inside the young woman's body, while she kept her pace going. Just as he let out his last shot of cum, Taylor had her fourth orgasm of the day and collapsed on top of the man. She crawled over the man and placed a deep kiss to the man, and they spent a good ten minutes making out.

"Is there anything else you want from me?" He asked.

"Can I have some free food please? I don't have any money."

"Sure, you can pick $50 worth of food for free. I can give you anything else you want for free later on, as long as you join my back here again."

"I'll see you again next week then." She kissed him, got dressed, and went to pick her food out.