Celebrity Downfalls Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacy Keibler goes from WWE Diva to car salesperson.
3k words
4.47
37.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Stacy Keibler was a longtime member of the WWE roster, spending the majority of her time either wrestling in lingerie/bikini matches, or accompanying wrestler to the ring as a valet. She was best known for her slender frame and 42 inch legs which quickly made her a fan-favorite upon her arrival in 2001. In 2006, she was chosen to compete on Dancing With The Stars where she placed 3rd.

She attempted to use her time in WWE and on Dancing With The Stars as a jumping point for her acting career. She landed a few movie and television roles here and there, but never found a way to make it in Hollywood. It was in 2011 when her career had completely died out. She couldn't find any roles that she felt were worth her time. The money she had made in the WWE was all she was able to use to support herself. She sold her house in Los Angeles and moved back to her hometown of Baltimore, MD where she started to live a 'normal' life with a 'normal' job.

--

It was 7:00 when the alarm rang. With a quick swat, the beeping stopped. Stacy sat up and let out a long yawn as she stretched awake. She reached down on the floor to retrieve her robe and cover her body. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she made her way to the kitchen to start her day, just like any other day. It had been three months since she started her job as a car salesperson at Baltimore Ford and Jeep; a completely different job than she had for the last ten years. Her acting career was unsuccessful and the money from her WWE days had dried up, forcing her to live a normal life. In a five year span, she went from having a prominent role on television to just another ordinary 31 year old woman. While some would see this as a step down, Stacy was in high spirits that she could make the best out of the situation.

She finished her breakfast and coffee and looked up at the clock.

"8:00, good I've got two hours to get ready."

She removed her robe and tossed it in the washer and walked up stairs. She walked by a mirror and stopped in front of it, admiring her naked body. She stared at slender frame and long, luscious legs, thinking to herself "I still got it." She continued walking towards the bathroom and hoped into the shower. After a quick shower, she wrapped a towel around her body and walked back to the bedroom to get dressed. She quickly threw on her short black mini-skirt, white blouse and tight black blazer. She looked similar to her secretary getup she would sometimes wear back in her wrestling days. As she was slipping on her high heels, she quickly scrambled to find a pair of panties, realizing that she had forgot them. She grabbed a pair of bright yellow panties and quickly slipped them on

"Fuck, no time. I'll just go without a bra today."

It was 9:15 when she got in her car and went off to work. In just three short months, Stacy is considered the best salesperson that Baltimore Ford and Jeep have ever seen. She is averaging five sales a day and has been named 'Employee Of The Month' all three months. Her technique though sometimes upset her a little. Stacy is as aware as anyone that she is a very attractive woman, and she uses her sex appeal to help drive in the sales. She didn't want to do it this way but knew it was working and making her a good amount of cash.

As she arrived, she passed by the car that has always been the most difficult to sell. A used car sat at the back of the lot, all salespeople knew it was a lemon and struggled to make the sale. There was a notice on the bulletin board outside the manager's office that read:

"The lemon in the back is being removed from the lot tomorrow. While we are aware it's a hard sell, we trust that one of you can get the job done. There is a $500 bonus in-store for any person that can pull this off. Good luck!"

Stacy heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw a middle-aged man walking through the doors. Stacy walked right up to him and welcomed him.

"Good morning! Welcome to Baltimore Ford and Jeep, I'm Stacy and I'm going to help you find the car of your dreams." The man smiled at her. "Come on, let's go out to the lot and find you a car."

She led the man out to the lot and headed straight towards the lemon.

"I'm looking for something used, around $3,000 maybe."

"Great, I know just the car for you. Follow me to the back end of the lot."

He walked behind her, staring at her ass move back and forth with every step. His excitement grew more when she dropped her clipboard and had to bend over to retrieve it. Her skirt hiked up just enough to show the bright yellow panties for just a brief second.

"Here she is. This car is in great shape, gets amazing mileage and costs $2,500. Go ahead take a look inside"

He climbed into the driver side as Stacy entered through the passenger side. He looked around and inspected the car.

"I don't know. I'm skeptical about buying used. I know I have to because of my price range but how can I be sure I'll love it."

Stacy could see her sale slipping away and needed to act fast.

"You'll love it, trust me" She started to unbutton the top of her blouse. "You can trust me right?" A naughty smile came across her face. "I know what men love and I know a man like you will love this car. I will be so upset if you don't take this car of the lot." A sad look replaced her smile. "You don't want to upset me do you?"

"I guess not...I'll take it!"

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the neck. "Thank you so much, let's go back to my desk and get the papers signed." She felt dirty inside, swindling this man but knew the payoff would be worth it.

She quickly buttoned her shirt back up and led the man to her desk. He signed all of the paperwork and she handed over the keys.

"Thank you and enjoy the car!" She waved goodbye and turned around walked to the manager's office.

The manager gathered the entire staff together and spoke.

"Congratulations to Stacy, she sold the lemon and will receive the $500 bonus!"

The entire staff congratulated Stacy as they headed back to work.

"Stacy you did well." The manager said. "Go on home and celebrate."

While all of this was going on, a half a mile away there was a very angry man re-attaching two tires on his new car. He quickly changed the tires and drove back to the dealership as a loud groan came from the engine.

"That mother fucking whore! I fucking fell for her shit! How could I be so fucking dumb!"

As he drew closer to the dealership, he saw Stacy get into her car and drive off. He decided to follow her so he can confront her. He followed her for a half an hour and saw her pull into her driveway. He parked his car in front of her neighbor's house and started walking towards Stacy. She exited her car with a huge smile and turned towards her house.

Suddenly she was spun around and pinned against her car. She looked into the man's eyes and saw the anger flowing through him.

"You fucking whore! You sold me a goddamn lemon!" Stacy was shaking as this man was screaming in her face, while she had nowhere to run. "Is this how you get your rocks off? Teasing men with your sad little girl act? Just to sell a piece of shit that loses two wheels on the first fucking turn!" He was screaming so furiously that spit was flying out of his mouth and onto her face. "What do you have to say you bitch?!"

"I'm sorry, it was my job to sell the car. I needed the money. Please let me go!" She began to cry as the fear overwhelmed her.

"I'm not letting you go you bitch. I might just beat the shit out of you right now." He reached up and grabbed Stacy by the throat.

"Please no! There has to be something I can do! I'll do anything just let go of me!"

"Anything!?"

She began to worry. "What can I do?"

He used his free hand to start massaging her breasts. "You wanna act like such a whore, I'm going to treat you like a whore."

"Please stop...the neighbors might see. Let go of me." He squeezed her throat again. "Okay! Okay! Come inside and I'll do what you want."

"With a smile on your face?"

"With a smile on my face, yes."

They walked into the house and he sat down on the couch. She stood in front of him with tears running down her face. "What do I have to do?"

"Sit down and relax, you've got a long day ahead of you. First off, you will do everything I say or I'm gonna start destroying shit in this place. Second, you will not resist in anyway and love every minute of it. If you don't then, again, I'll start breaking stuff. You got me you fucking bitch?" All she could do was nod. He reached over and slapped her face. "I asked you a question! Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Good. Now, I want you start taking your clothes off." She stood up and quickly unbuttoned her blazer. "No! Slowly!"

She pulled her arms slowly out of the sleeves and let the blazer drop to the ground. She then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra and turned around to remove the blouse.

"Hey!" He commanded. "Turn around!"

She slowly turned around and let the blouse roll of her shoulders, exposing her small tits to the man.

"Turn around, bend over and let that skirt drop"

She bent over, sticking her ass straight up in the air and again showing off the crotch of her panties. She slowly pulled down the skirt as the man started rubbing his own crotch through his jeans. She stood up as her skirt hit the floor and turned around to face the man.

"Come over here baby and have a seat."

She sat back on the chair and covered her breasts with her hands. She thought the man would be upset but instead he stood up and knelt down in front of her. He started running his hand up and down her thighs as Stacy started to feel warmth between her legs.

"Oh no, I can't possibly like this. How is my pussy getting wet?" She thought to herself. Unfortunately for her, he noticed as well.

"So, you are starting to like this. You might as well start enjoying yourself, I ain't stopping." He saw her concerned look. "Come on Stacy, give me a smile"

She looked around the room and then at the man. "Fuck it, he's right. I'm going to get fucked, I might as well enjoy this...I mean it's been a long time. And I did kind of scam him." She again thought to herself. She smiled at the man and dropped her arms down to her side, again revealing her small breasts.

"I'm yours."

"That a girl. Let's get rid of these panties and see what the rest of you looks like."

He slowly removed her panties and pulled them down her 42-inch legs, revealing her pretty pink pussy. Without thinking, he started running his tongue up from her thigh up to her cunt and started licking around her opening. A small moan came from the woman as he ran his tongue over her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet and begging to be used. He stuck his tongue deep into her cunt and wiggled his tongue, which caused her to moan louder and louder as he drew her closer to orgasm. She began to suck on her index finger as she closed her eyes and got lost in the bliss that she was experiencing. He squeezed her thighs as he continued assaulting her pussy with his tongue.

"Do you like this so far Stacy?"

She could only muster out a sexy moan, which was a good enough answer for him as he started furiously licking her clit. She was panting now between moans as she could feel herself reaching her breaking point. He stuck his finger up her hole and that was it. She screamed out in pleasure and began shaking as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She squirted out her juices all over the man's face as she held onto the chair tightly. He stopped licking her as she calmed down from her amazing orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing! I haven't cum like that in a long time. Stand up; I want to return the favor."

She knelt down in front of him and started to unbuckle his pants. They dropped to the floor and instantly she was staring down a large eight inch cock in amazement. She grabbed it in her right hand and started slowly stroking it. This was definitely the largest cock she has ever seen in person. He started running his hands through her long blonde hair as she started stroking him faster. She looked up at him with a smile on her face and started rubbing the tip of his cock on her chin. Her tongue peeked out and started running all over the head as she licked it like a lollipop.

Every second that went by, a little more of his cock entered her warm mouth. Surprisingly, she was able to take all of his cock in her mouth without gagging as she rocked her head back and forth at a rapidly increasing pace. She was going so fast now that the sound of her slurping quickly filled the room and a long strand of drool was hanging from her bottom lip. He reached down and fondled her breasts again as Stacy began moaning around his cock. Suddenly she stopped and stood up.

"Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom." She whispered in his ear.

She grabbed him by the hand and led him upstairs, down the hall and into the bedroom. She pushed him down on the bed and crawled up next to him. She gave him a kiss before getting him in a 69 position and started sucking his cock again as his tongue re-entered her dripping wet pussy. It was literally seconds before she began to violently shake from another orgasm, again coating his face in her sweet nectar.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming again baby...I'm cumming again...Oh!"

She rested her hips back onto his face and resumed sucking every inch of his cock. Knowing that he was close to cumming and still wanted to fuck her, he picked her up and placed her on her back. She reached over into her nightstand and pulled out a bottle. She took a pill and put the bottle away

"Now you can come in me. I want to feel your seed coat my insides."

He started rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and quickly thrusted hard, launching all eight inches deep in her cunt. She let out a huge scream as she felt her muscles clenching around his cock. He fucked her slowly, making sure not to cum too soon which warranted no complaints from Stacy who was enjoying every second of this. She was so wet from her two orgasms that he had no problem picking up the pace as he began to fuck her a little harder.

Stacy began pinching her own nipples and letting out louder screams as he was now fucking her faster than she could remember being fucked. For a good five minutes he kept up at this pace and to his surprise and Stacy's as well, he wasn't feeling an orgasm building. He slowly eased up and pulled out of her. She turned over and stood on her hands and knees as he knelt behind her and started fucking her doggy style. He quickly resumed his earlier rapid pace causing Stacy to bury her face deep into her pillow. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit which made her feel yet another orgasm building deep within her. She arched her back and stuck her ass up higher in the air as she came one more time. A deafening scream filled the room as her muscles contracted around his cock once again.

He was now in complete control as her upper body was completely collapsed on the bed. He felt the end was coming, so he decided to quickly ram his middle finger into her ass and fuck it at the same pace as he was fucking her cunt. He pushed her down flat on her stomach and pumped hard into both holes. A few seconds later, he busted his load deep into her tight pussy. Stream after stream flowed into her and lasted for what felt like forever. It took twenty seconds before he emptied his entire load into her, he then collapsed on top. They both quickly passed out from exhaustion.

Three hours later they both awoke. He rolled off of her and lay at her side. They engaged in a long kiss before Stacy spoke.

"I'm really sorry for scamming you out of your money. If it's worth anything, I got a $500 bonus for the sale...you can have it."

"Don't worry about it, you paid enough. That was amazing. Oh shit look at the time, I got to get home."

"Wait." She grabbed a pen and paper. "Here's my number...if you want to get together again, and I really hope you do, just give me a call." They kissed before he went downstairs and headed home. Stacy set her alarm for the morning, wrapped herself up in her bed and drifted off to sleep, dreaming about what tomorrow might bring.