Celebrity Dream Trip

Story Info
A man wins a trip to wild photo shoot.
1.2k words
3.52
90.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buff09
Buff09
3 Followers

RING RING!

The phone was going off as I was lying in bed sleeping I picked it up and I had just won a ticket from my favorite radio to go to an important private photo shoot in Maui. Which meant I get to spend about a week with celebrities. I had entered about a week ago and forgot all about it and I was psyched. All my favorite celebrities would be there. Such names Songbirds Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez. In addition, actresses like Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Alyssa Milano, Christina Ricci, Denise Richards, and Selma Hayek.

I was so excited that I forgot I leave tomorrow. I got packed and the next morning at 7 am, I would be on a plane to paradise. When I got to the airport, I had three bags with me. One bag was rather small and was full of bathroom and shower supplies. The next bag was large and full of cloths and shoes. The next bag was my video camera tapes and a camera with pictures and markers for them to sign. After I checked my bags, I was early so I got some breakfast. I had a light breakfast as usual I had an orange and some cantaloupe.

When I got to the gate there were only four girls there so far sitting with no hint of makeup and with hats and sunglasses. The girls were Jennifer Aniston, Alyssa Milano, Denise Richards, and Britney Spears. Even without makeup on they, all looked radiant to me and prettier than any female I have met. The hottest out of the bunch was probably Alyssa. 5 minutes later Christina Ricci got there and Jolie after her. And of course then came Selma and Lopez.

In addition, making a late Diva entrance was Mariah Carey with her dog. We boarded and I was amazed how beautiful all the woman were. I sat down in First class like them and I got to sit next to Selma Hayek. Selma was trying to put her bag in the top compartment but could not. Her butt was looking very fine in the spandex strechies she had on and being the gentleman I was I helped her put her bag in the compartment and she graciously thanked me and I introduced myself.

We both sat down and got settled. Selma just happened to be scared of flying so she asked if she could hold my hand when we took off. Without any hesitation, I held her hand as her little hands held tightly to my rather large hands. She asked how I got to go along on this trip, I told her, and she was so nice. In contrast, to belief the entire group of woman were getting along talking et cetera. Selma and I kept talking and she took off her jacket.

Under the jacket, all she was wearing was a sports bra. Between having a clear view of her tits and her great smell, I began to get a stir in my pants. Moreover, thanks to the drink cart I could not get to the bathroom. The thing with me is that I have a rather large dick about 9 inches and thick. Selma then began talking about the new lingerie she has to pose in and that sent me over the edge now I was completely hard and it was very noticeable. And Selma immediately noticed and just froze.

All I could do was apologizing asking her not get mad but all she could do is stare. She said she wanted to talk private and to go to the bathroom and wait there for 5 minutes. Therefore, I went to the bathroom and was staring at my watch and at 4 minutes and 30 seconds Selma came in.

Selma in her sexy accent “Do you want to join the mile high club?”

I was stunned. I sat there motionless and she said “I’ll take that as a yes.” Then she kissed me passionately. Her tongue was darting all in my mouth and I finally came to my senses and began to kiss back. Selma’s hand was massaging my dick through my pants. After about 4 minutes of kissing, we unlocked lips and she opened my pants after she took off her bra. She took off my pants and threw them to the floor along with my shirt and boxers.

I was completely naked and she began to lick my balls and then moved up to my dick kissing the shaft and playing with my balls in her hand. Selma then took the head of the cock in her mouth. She slowly went up and down my dick and I was just holding her head and looking on in awe. Selma and I both knew after about 15 minutes that I was about to blow and she took it like a trooper as she went faster as I got closer.

Selma then took to maximum speed and I just blew my load all in her mouth and there was so much it was pouring out of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all. After which she gave me a minute and then took off her pants and sat on my shoulders as I was sitting on the floor and oh god did her pussy taste and smell good. I ate her out and it was heavenly. I felt my dick began to grow just from eating her pussy. And god it was the best pussy I ever tasted.

Finally she reached orgasm and had one after another. I engulfed one after another and it was great. After all this eating out my dick was at full strength and really hard. Selma noticed and said she thought she could take some more but first she passionately kissed and what was even more of a turn on is I knew she was tasting some of her own juices. Selma went over and said be gentle as this was her first time anally. I was stoked and I got a little over zealous as I put it in to quickly but I then took it slow getting the cock in inch by inch.

Then after she said it was ok I began taking slow strokes and you could here her moaning. I then took a bit of a faster pace and began pounding my large dick into her tight asshole. I was banging the hell out of her as she had an orgasm, which sent me completely over the edge and filled her with sperm. After then I died on her and just like collapsed after about five minutes we put on our cloths and walked out of the bathroom with everyone on the plane looking at us. We both sat down and feel asleep for the last 30 minutes of the plane ride.

We arrived in Maui at three in the after noon and it was raining. We all went to the hotel. When we got there we all went to the front desk. The man who booked the hotel made a mistake in the hotel arrangements and the fax read one room instead of 11. Therefore, we all either would have to share one suite, which I would be happy about or we would find a different hotel and that is impossible in June. Therefore, with many complaints the ladies and I went to the suite.

They had just enough extra beds for the celebrities, which meant I would be sleeping in the hot tub. So went down for some drinks and I came back quietly as some ladies were asleep in the room and I went in the room with the Jacuzzi and saw Denise Richards eating out Angelina Jolie.

Buff09
Buff09
3 Followers