Celebrity Scents Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got there, I went inside quickly. I almost ran up to my room to grab a movie. I wanted to get something on the TV, something I could focus on besides this strange occurrence, and maybe something Bianca could focus on besides me.

It didn't work. Bianca followed me, and almost as quickly as I got there, she was there too. I didn't hear her at first either. She was stealthy as a cat, but as I stood by the shelf looking at my movies I felt her.

She was behind me, right behind me no more than two inches away, and she was sniffing. Her breath brushed against the joint of my shoulder and neck as she took in my scent, exactly like Katie had done.

"What are you doing Bianca?" I asked, almost angrily, certain that this was someone's idea of a joke. I turned around to face her.

She looked a bit frightened at my response, but that didn't stop her from sniffing me. She pressed her nose to my chest before she replied.

"Smelling you..." she said it as if it were nothing, and continued her examination.

I admit, despite the strangeness of the situation, she did look cute as she did it-cute, and sexy-and I liked it, but it was too weird. I asked her why she was doing it. At this, she looked confused, as if she didn't quite know why, or as if she didn't know why I would ask.

"Don't you want to?" she said almost saddened that I wouldn't want to smell her and stepped back from me.

I certainly would, I just didn't know why she would want me to, especially then, especially in that way. But again, I felt lust creep back into me, and I knew I had to go with it.

I looked from her eyes down the length of her body to her crotch, motioning my intentions with my eyes.

In response, she spread her knees apart, opening her legs for me ever so slightly. I kneeled down level with her mound, looked up one last time and then I sniffed. I pressed my nose against the front of her clothed pussy and inhaled.

Her scent was obscured by her jeans, though I could still sense it, if only barely. I sniffed her once more and looked up at her. I hadn't had enough.

Carefully I pushed my luck, I reached up and unbuttoned Bianca's pants, pulling them and her underwear down her legs. She didn't quite help, but allowed me to do so and pushed her mound towards me again once it was exposed.

This was a sight I had longed for some time to see. Bianca was bald, with only faint stubble anywhere on the entirety of her pelvis. She had a lovely mound protruding from her slender frame, punctuated by two soft lips and a subtle slit between them.

Already, inches from Bianca's exposed pussy, her scent was much more apparent. It wafted from between her legs and engulfed my head in an atmosphere of sex. It drew me in and I again pressed my nose to her pelvis, only this time it was welcomed by her soft, naked, moist slit.

Her scent flooded my nostrils. I inhaled deeply, over and over, still not understanding what was happening, but losing myself in its consequences: if Bianca wanted me to smell her pussy, I was going to smell her pussy for all it was worth.

Each time I drew in more of Bianca's essence, my cock grew harder, and I wanted more. Whatever was happening, it was a dream come true. In the past two days I had been given the opportunity to openly enjoy the sexuality of two people whom I've dreamed about for years.

I took my time with Bianca, savoring the scene of kneeling between her legs, the sensation of her hot soft lips moistening my nose as it slid between them, and of course her scent, which was wonderful.

In my mind, I compared it to Katie's. Of course they were both great, and I'd give either another good whiff if given the chance, but they were indeed different. Katie was muskier, her scent a heady mix of salt and between-the-legs sweat, a result, I imagine, of bathing in the sun all day.

Bianca smelled sweeter. Of course it was a musky sweetness, but sweetness nonetheless. And she smelled stronger. Bianca's scent wafted from her core and filled the air, where Katie's required deep inspection. I imagine Katie's bathing suit allowed her sex to breathe more than Bianca's thong and skinny jeans, where her scent was allowed to collect.

Both made me mad with lust.

At this point, I had given up understanding the situation, and figured I may as well figure out how far I could push it. Bianca had been growing wetter and wetter with each breath I took. She seemed to be enjoying the scene in a way that was different than Katie.

So I tried for more. I removed my moistened nose from Bianca's cleft and replaced it with my tongue. Bianca cooed. Her hand cupped the back of my head and held me to her as she enjoyed the sensual tonguing.

Her taste, like her scent, was exquisite. Her slick essence coated my tongue and her folds, and it sent a salty electric jolt to my senses. Her tiny clit stood up against my tongue. I lapped at her crotch with all the lust I had, trying desperately to enjoy more of her.

She moaned, pressing herself against me, quivering at the knees as my tongue flicked over her button. And then she came. Her pelvis spasmed against my wanton tongue and her fluids wetted the soft parts of her cunt.

I looked up at her, with my mouth still on her crotch, finding lust in her eyes.

"You smell good." I said.

She smiled, "you too."

I rose from her crotch and embraced her in a kiss. She opened her mouth to tongue my own lustfully. She sniffed me as we kissed, continuing the carnal exchange. I dropped a hand, finding her cunt between her legs.

She spread them to accept me with her sopping slit. Her folds were silky and welcoming against my hand as I slid it along the length of her sex before plunging my middle finger inside of her. Her core clenched around my digit with burning animal heat.

Bianca clung on to me, apparently needing more support to remain standing as she filled with pleasure. She moaned into the room. Her pussy was tight, yielding only just to my finger. I began to massage her slick tunnel from the inside with my middle finger, while my palm cupped her mound and soft lips, applying pressure to her clit.

With each motion of my hand, Bianca would pulse, thrusting against me, moaning with pleasure. Her scent still filled the air, in fact it was even more present as she grew wetter and wetter with every passing moment. The sound of her wetness also filled the air as my rigid finger acted on her soft sex with a rhythmic squish.

Bianca pressed her cute little face into the corner of my neck with a final squeal as I pushed her over the edge once more. She came against my hand, coating it in thick slick cum.

I kept my finger inside her, holding her firmly with my palm and an embrace with my left arm, and walked her, still ecstatic, a few steps backwards to the bed. There I laid her down, and finally removed my hand from her pussy.

Her pink inner folds glistened with cum as they peaked out from between her soft outer lips, and my hand drew a strand of it as I pulled away. I fed my finger to Bianca, who enjoyed her own essence enthusiastically.

With my left hand I clumsily undid my pants and allowed them to drop to the floor, letting my throbbing cock finally to rise to full mast. I placed it at her entrance, ready to replace my finger with larger fulfillment.

Then I slid into her. Bianca accepted me easily with her wetness, though her coochie still clasped onto my member tightly. Her moans resumed, and she shook at this new fulfillment. Her thighs quivered, and she just about came a third time as I withdrew to begin my second thrust.

"Fuck," Bianca let out in a subtle cry. She almost looked pained, and I suddenly grew worried that she was not enjoying it..

"Are you okay?" I asked tenderly, worried.

"Yeah," she moaned from behind clenched eyes, maintaining the pained look on her face, "you're just really big."

I took this as a compliment, though I imagine a part of it was her being tight, not me being big. Nonetheless, I felt bad and started to withdraw. Bianca stopped me.

"Fuck. No," she gasped, "You feel fucking amazing. Don't stop."

I was hesitant, and a bit confused, but her words turned me on all the more, so I pushed into her tight cunt once more.

"Fuck!" Bianca screamed again, louder.

I withdrew slowly, then slammed into her, harder, though careful not to be too rough. Bianca liked it. Her hand reached down between her legs, and she began to rub her clit furiously. She screamed in pleasure, egging me on to fuck her harder. So I did. Settling into a rhythm of hard pounding, pulling my dick from her core as her cunt refused to relinquish me, and slamming back into her until I bottomed out inside her tight pussy.

Bianca seemed to be losing it. She moaned, and squealed, and rubbed her clit. The air filled with sounds of flesh against flesh. I pushed her shirt up to reveal her breasts, soft petite little globes with two hard brown nubbins that bobbed as I fucked her.

I grew close, and I knew Bianca was seconds away from cumming, so I pushed her even harder. Grabbing onto her hips for leverage I pulled her against me with each thrust. Then she broke.

"Ahhh...F..I'm Fucking Cumming!" She gasped, her voice shaking as she struggled to say this.

And then she did. Bianca shook violently, pressing her hand to her clit as my cock filled her repeatedly. I pounded her as hard as I could, coming over the edge myself. She pulsed and clenched around me and I truly erupted inside her, shooting masses of cum deep into her womb.

We both shook through our intense and long orgasms, before I collapsed onto my elbows leaning over her, gazing into her eyes.

She smiled and held my face, and then we kissed. We stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes, gazing at each other, my cock still inside her, until a phone call brought us back to reality.

Bianca had to go.

Reluctantly, I withdrew and took one last look at her naked form, her red, wet, fucked pussy before I helped her up to get dressed.

"Andrew, that was quite frankly the best fuck I've had in I don't know how long. We should definitely do that again," Bianca said at the door. She smiled and kissed me, and then she left.

And I thought about it. It really was a good fuck. I truly admired Bianca, and already found myself wanting to meet again. But that would have to wait. There was more to come in the mean time.

-

Well, I imagine the reader may have figured out what occurs next: it happened again. And it continued to happen. First with friends, and then with strangers. In the three days following that first encounter with Katie, I had smelled fourteen pussies-fourteen wet, soft, musky pussies. I'd fucked twelve of them, and tasted ten.

I won't recount the details of each of these encounters, for there are more pressing matters that I would like to get to, but they were important nonetheless.

It had been the best two days of my life. Many of my fantasies had been fulfilled, and I began to figure out how it worked. I still didn't understand it-I still don't-but I worked out how and when it happens, as well as some of the intricacies of its etiquette. As it turns out, there are "rules."

I don't know if this is all of them, or if these are even correct, but what I've discovered are as follows:

1. There has to be some initial attraction. I'm not attracted to everybody, and not everybody is attracted to me. If there is not mutual attraction to start with, there will be no sniffing. As I've discovered, those I'm attracted to more often than not share the sentiment. This particular rule has given me quite the confidence boost.

2. We have to be alone. Every time this situation has happened, it has happened when the only people present are the female and me. At first this sounds like it would pose a problem, but I've found that so long as there is an initial attraction, the interested person will find a way to be alone with me. It's something that came with the ability, I guess. Magic.

3. The person's current state of arousal determines how the scenario plays out. I'm sort of guessing at this one, and there's a lot of things that go into it, but I think, and I'm going off my experiences here, that the hornier the girl is before we have our "interaction," the more intimate and I'll say "human" the interaction is.

For instance, Bianca was wet when I sniffed her, wet from the beginning, and in the hours after our encounter, which ended up being very prolonged and drawn out, she told me how much she had wanted it. Katie on the other hand did not start out wet. Like I said, with her it was like a switch, a biological response. She did want the sex, but it was more instinctive, more animalistic, and less romantic. This is a pattern I've continued to see in my encounters since.

4. Not everyone is a good fit. I said I fucked twelve of the fourteen people I smelled recently. The other two were not a good fit. It's weird, they smelled fine, or at least they certainly didn't smell bad, but upon this olfactory inspection, I found myself not interested, and it was clear that they weren't either. That was fine with me, and still is. I'm still glad I had the opportunity, it was almost like an intellectual exploration.

5. The smelling thing can occur as long as I want until A) other people interrupt, B) Either I or my partner decides that we're not a good fit and concludes the interaction, or C) the interaction is concluded with mutually orgasmic intercourse. The "mutually orgasmic" part may not be true, but I've included it because it's been the case every time.

There may be more rules, but as of now, these are what I have discovered.

I will finish this installment here, for the sake of keeping things manageable, but will begin next time with a trip to New York that truly allowed me to put my new ability to the test.

12