Celebrity Scents Ch. 03

Story Info
His powers lead to a primal encounter with Jennifer Lawrence.
8.5k words
4.7
16.8k
30
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since the last shoot with Taylor, and I was just coming to terms with the fact that it actually happened when I finally got a chance to meet with another celebrity.

It hadn't been a very active few days either. I was working hard, but in an office/studio space rather than a video set. From a standpoint that's not completely oriented around sex, it was a nice few days.

I was learning a lot, and I was getting to know the people I was working with. Most of them were pretty cool. The break actually gave me a good chance to explore New York a bit with my new coworkers when we weren't busy on computers.

However, from the perspective of this story, the one that is completely oriented around sex, it was a long couple of days. Besides a brief fingering encounter with Michelle in the Elevator, I had been completely dry.

Not that there weren't opportunities-plenty of stares found their way to me-but I was pretty much always busy or with someone. My hand, my memories, and Taylor's panties kept me company for that time, and it was only after the fourth day that my libido began to grow impatient.

Luckily, Friday brought with it a new shoot, and a new opportunity to explore my ability. We weren't let on to who we would be working with. Now that we were more or less in the groove of things, the higher-ups seemed less enthused about babying us with every detail. I still would have liked to know.

I spent Thursday night in an aggravated mood, anxiously awaiting the morning's arrival, trying to fantasize, but unsure of what to fantasize about. I ran through the list of possible celebrities in my mind as I stroked myself and nosed Taylor's panties. And when I came to the thought of one of countless scenarios, I was only allowed a moment's reprieve before my lustful mind would go wild with wonder once more.

I did not sleep much, and left the hotel half-hard and half an hour early to release my pent up energy, but once on the street I didn't know what to do. As I walked aimlessly, but in the general direction of the studio, I contemplated the stares that found me on the sidewalk.

I was horny, and I thought of acting on them to get some temporary relief, but I was on a mission. The fantasies of last night had set a mania in me, and I had to wait for the shoot.

I walked quickly, infinitely curious about who I would be "working" with, and wondering how the events would unfold. Near panic struck me every time the possibility that it could be a dude, or no one special at all crossed my mind. Taylor had me hooked, and at that point I needed a celebrity release, and was not sure what I'd do if I didn't get one.

My desperation continued as I arrived at work. My decision to leave early only meant that I got to sit waiting in a different location, and the minutes passed just as slowly at the studio as they did at my hotel. I gritted my teeth until others arrived.

With my coworkers there, and tasks to perform, my mind was less on edge for a while, but the time still moved slowly as the back of my mind awaited our mystery celeb's arrival. This made for a long day.

Just like the previous shoot, a good part of the day was spent preparing for the star's last minute appearance, and it wasn't until two o'clock that I heard a producer say those magic words: "Jen's here."

My ears perked up at the name. "Jen? Which Jen?" My mind pondered. Of course for me, there could only be one, and as luck would have it, the stars aligned for me, and I was granted my wish.

I spent the minutes following the producer's announcement with piqued vigilance, awaiting the appearance of "Jen."

And then, there she was, the Jen, my Jen-Jennifer Lawrence-in all of her amber haired glory, clad in a tight, spandex, one piece outfit that gave me insight into all of her wonderful curves-and from the moment she was in the room, she was staring at me, as if she had sensed me. I stared back, and when my eyes met hers she smiled. I smiled back, and a connection was formed that had my mind reeling for the rest of the day. I could tell that night would be good.

Since I had first seen the star however many years ago, Jennifer Lawrence had kept my mind's interest. Something about her fun and friendly nature was very alluring, and combined with her tight, but womanly figure made for a lethal attractiveness, at least for me.

Truth be told, Jennifer Lawrence had been one of my favorite fantasies from the night before and my heart fluttered as my ruminations were becoming reality.

As I would come to learn, the way Lawrence presents herself, is truly how she is, and the fun and funny nature is even more pronounced when not censored by publicity, and even more, is backed by a ravenous sensual side, that matched my fantasies and beyond.

In fact, I've never met someone so comfortable with herself, and so comfortable with her sexuality. For the first time, out of all my recent encounters, it seemed like this may actually just be how Jennifer Lawrence was.

I mean, sure, there was still the obligatory "sensing" each other out, and the staring still happened. But Jennifer maintained a conversation, and openly discussed what she felt, what she thought, and it was all very sexual.

It was incredible. Yes, the encounter was still animalistic, but it was also very human. Rather than some unseen force coaxing out her human-animal, Jen seemed to have already accepted her sexuality and was just indulging it as she normally would, but I digress...

Jen brought a lighthearted atmosphere to the shoot, and jokes and laughs abounded throughout the day. Even the most hard headed people on the set seemed to really enjoy working with her, and this I could tell, even from a distance as I went about my low level tasks.

But through it all, she stared. Whenever a take was finished, or whenever the sightlines allowed, her eyes fixed on me, and when my gaze met hers, she smiled. It was a very forward smile, imbued with a new sort of aggression, predatory-I was Jen's target, and she would have me.

It was only towards the end of the day, when everybody was ready to go home, that Jen's jokes seemed to somber up, and she appeared aggravated and ready for the shoot to end. As she stared, she rolled her eyes in a knowing and wordless conversation, "I know, when is this going to end?" It was time to get down to business, and everybody started working with a new vigor and efficiency that you only see when people are ready to go home.

And as the shoot concluded, a smile crossed Jen's face once more, of relief, and knowledge that something much anticipated was finally going to come to fruition. She was escorted back to her dressing room to clean up and get let go. As she walked extended her index finger and flashed a quick "one minute" sign in my direction, before being foisted out of view.

Of course, it was more than one minute, and I found myself waiting for probably an hour before the star reappeared. The rest of the staff cleared out quickly, with only a few stragglers left to clean and organize. I sat where I was, pretending to work, and hoping no one I knew or directly worked with would question my presence. The didn't.

When the excruciating hour finally passed, Jen appeared again, in a tight wool skirt, and ruffled blouse, alone. She quietly stepped back into the studio, looking to find me until she did, and then her tiger eyes locked on me, and she strode towards me in a straight line, on her mission.

"Hey," she said, quietly, but direct.

"Hi," I said back, allowing her to take the lead.

There were still some workers around and we both knew we needed to be alone.

"Do you want to meet me outfront and then we can head out?" Jen said, again in a whisper.

"Yeah," I nodded, knowingly.

"Great!" She smiled again, but serious, as if she were on a mission, "I'll take the back exit and we can meet up there." And then she left.

I waited one moment before getting up myself and walking to the door. My route was quicker and I found myself outside for a minute or so before Jen arrived, and she arrived with a smile.

Let's go this way she said, and walked briskly off to my right. I followed steps behind, trying to keep up with Jen's direct approach to this.

"My hotel's pretty close," she said, as I finally caught up to her striding form.

I nodded.

"So what's your name?" She asked, still smiling excitedly at me. I told her. "Well it's nice to meet you!..It's probably good I at least know your name." She laughed, and so did I.

I was walking next to her now and she stepped sideways so we strode shoulder to shoulder and wrapped her arm around mine, clutching onto me as we walked. She held tightly and we strode frantically, trying to get alone fast. Jen's pace seemed to quicken with each step.

"God, just two more blocks to go," Jen voiced impatiently, "I wish these people would disappear, I'd just take you on the sidewalk."

Her brazenness astounded me, and I glanced over at her as she walked with an erection growing in my pants. We stopped at an intersection and she glanced down at my tent that I made no effort to hide and whispered, "I'm so fucking wet right now."

My cock pulsed and as the light turned, my pace outmatched hers as we nearly ran the last hundred feet to the entrance to her hotel.

"Finally!" Jen exclaimed, exasperated, as we stepped into the privacy of her hotel room. She shut the door behind her and walked seductively, almost aggressively towards me.

She grabbed my shoulders, and stared into my eyes with a desperate and primal look of desire. I felt as if I was her prey.

"I never thought we'd get to be alone." Her voice had changed, and she spoke in a low seductive tone that shared the primal desperation of her expression. She spoke through gritted teeth, and then she smelled me, "God I have never been so turned on in my life."

Then she kissed me. Her lips parted as she pounced and she passed her tongue into my mouth, obviously fulfilling a desire she'd been fighting all night. I grabbed her hips in reaction, but it was just a quick kiss; however open she was, the routine still applied. It was "my turn."

She smiled and bit her lip, letting her hungry eyes scan my body up and down, motioning my next action. I slid my hands down her thighs and dropped myself to kneel in front of her, and then she leaned back, falling seductively into contraposto against the minibar behind her.

She kept that look on her face, filling me with more and more desire. My hands reached the softness of her skin at her knees where I hooked them on ther skirt and slowly began to push it upwards to gather around her torso.

Inch by inch, I lifted the fabric, slowly revealing more and more of the young actress' beautiful pale legs. Jen allowed my pursuit in a nonchalant manner that seemed straight out of a movie.

She stayed leaning her ass against the mini bar, resting on her hands at her sides, one knee bent, staring longingly at me as I hiked up her skirt. She only moved as I reached her ass, lifting slightly to allow me to push the skirt past her hips, where it bundled at her midriff.

As I did this, the satin black fabric of a tiny thong made its way into view. It laid tightly against Jennifer's mound, hinting at what was waiting beneath. Despite its dark color, a clear glistening patch was visible in a line down the front. Jen really was wet.

I looked up at her with a knowing and impressed grin and eyebrow raise.

She smiled back and then in that seductive rasp said "I told you so."

With a final push to secure her skirt above her waist, I dropped my hands back to those satin panties, and began to pull them in the opposite direction. I held the elastic of the waist tight against Jen's pelvis, allowing her soft skin and small trimmed landing strip of fur to slowly emerge from beneath the fabric.

Finally, almost the entirety of the star's mound was in view, a magnificent sight to behold, but the crotch of the thong clung to Jen's cunt, adhered with pressure and cum, and there it stayed until my slow movements brought the waist past her knees and the tension finally won out. The gusset popped free from Jen's slit and fell to my hands at her calves.

I glanced briefly down at it, admiring the mess that Jen had made. It was truly sopping.

I became aware of the first hints of that familiar feminine scent, but I denied myself the pleasure of enjoying it for a moment, waiting until I could fully indulge in Jennifer Lawrence's primal emanations.

I continued to remove the thong, with some assistance from Jen, as she lifted her feet one by one and stepped out of the skimpy garment, and then I looked up, admiring every feature of the goddess standing before me.

I followed her legs from her feet to her knees and up her thighs to her perfect pelvis, split into two soft glistening lips, inviting me to inhale their essence.

Jen had an unforgettable look on her face. This was exactly what she had been wanting.

As I kneeled in front of her, Jen pressed her hips forward and reached her hands down, spreading her cunt and pulling it forward for me to enjoy.

Her scent filled the atmosphere around my head and pulled me in. I gave into it finally, and took a deep breath. She was pure musk. Taylor had sweat and ass, others had tang, but Jennifer Lawrence smelled of pure eau d'musk. It's hard to describe, for they all smelled like pussy, and, of course they all shared certain characteristics, but Jen's pussy had a basenote and an accent of musk, that quintessential pussy smell, but, like all the others, it was entirely her.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned, looking down at me between her legs.

I took another sniff.

I want to say it was what you think of when you think of pussy, but they all were, in a way. Whatever it was, it hooked me, and as I pressed my face into the soft flesh of her core, I tried to burn it into my memory.

Jen let out another moan and a quiver at the contact. Her legs shook and instinctively twitched closed ever so slightly. She threw her head back in pleasure, clearly enjoying the pressure very much. And that was just my nose.

I sat there like that for a while, enjoying her heat, feeling her folds, and wetting my nose as I pressed it as far into her core as I could. I writhed my face against her, needing more, and Jen's hips convulsed with each movement, clenching her silky wet interior against me.

I cannot get over the sensation of her steaming wet cunt sliding over my face, filling my air with her scent. For those moments, I breathed nothing but Jen. I swear she almost came like that. But I couldn't last that long. I needed to taste her.

Reluctantly, yet desperately, I pulled my nose from inside her, glancing up briefly to take in the view before returning to my place at her sex. Jen looked down at me with an expression of pure joy and anticipation.

I dove back in. There was no ceremony, no subtle kissing before hand. As soon as my tongue was on her, I was licking with passion. I swirled down the length of her pussy, from her clit, along her labia-minora, to her opening and its source of animal essence, and back up to her little erect button, which I proceeded to flick vigorously.

Like her scent, Jen's taste was musky. And again, I can't adequately describe its flavor, but I shall try. Of course, there was that metallic tang that seems to be a constant in all the pussies I've tasted, but her aroma carried over to her flavor. The closest I can come to describing it is umami, that animal musky taste, and it was delicious.

As I coated my tongue in her essence, I filled my lungs with her too, musk on musk, I was unmistakably indulging in pussy. If there was a textbook example of the feminine aroma, it would be Jennifer Lawrence's pussy.

I desperately lapped her up, trying to experience more of her, and it drove her wild. Within moments for that first taste, Jen was shaking, quivering uncontrollably and moaning without restraint.

She grabbed my head and forced me against her. She was indulging in me, just as I was indulging in her, and all too quickly this brought her off. The young actress shook violently, almost losing her balance, and came, gushing her musky fluid into my mouth where it overflowed down my front and onto the hotel carpet. Jennifer lawrence is a squirter.

The sudden eruption seemed to surprise her just as it had surprised me. When her shaking subsided and she came down from her high, she apologized through a small giggle, and still in that sensual rasp, "sorry about that."

She seemed used to having to apologize, but I was not one who needed it, and I was intent on making sure she knew that. I reacted to her lament by keeping my mouth firmly against her cunt, and resumed my oral pursuit.

Jen was hypersensitive and surprised at the continued sensation. She moaned a shocked gasp then fell back into her on-edge pleasure, and again, within moments she erupted.

This time, I was ready for it. Just as she came over the edge I opened wide and planted my mouth against her opening, waiting for her cum. The sounds of her gushing pussy mixed with her moans and she filled me up with her essence. I couldn't help but grunt against her as I imbibed.

But again, I did not stop. I wanted more. Not once did I lift my tongue from the actress' sex, and not once did I stop pleasing her. Again, she rose to the height of her pleasure and once again she came, filling me up until I couldn't hold anymore and then overflowed onto the floor.

It was only when Jen could physically no longer stand that I pulled away from between her convulsing legs, my face soaking, kneeling in a puddle of musky celebrity cum. Her expression didn't seem coherent. She stared blankly down at me, eyes half shut, blissed out, shaking.

"Yeah," she said finally, speaking between breaths, but again sounding apologetic, "I squirt sometimes."

We both laughed and I stood to join her. She continued to laugh when she saw my face and raised a shaky hand to wipe the fluid from my cheeks.

"I'm glad you liked that though," she added.

I had been silent, letting my actions speak, but I spoke up, with my voice filled with lust this time, "God, I can't get enough of you."

"Yeah?" Jen whispered, almost in a half moan. Then she kissed me. Her tongue explored my mouth, tasting the remnants of her own cunt that had filled me up with it's essence not moments ago.

And after moments of kissing, I broke with her and responded.

"Yeah."

After this short reprieve, renewed desperation filled both of us, and I helped the actress remove her top, to reveal a lacy Victoria's Secret bra. Of course, it didn't stay long and was removed quickly thereafter. Jen seemed more than happy to expose herself.

In fact, with her shirt off, and then her bra, Jen's demeanor seemed perfectly natural. It was this sort of acceptance of her animal form that made this a memorable experience. I can't help but restate that wonderful feeling: it was a very human experience, but a very animal experience at the same time.

I admired the actress's breasts before diving in and devouring her left nipple as she continued to stand against the minibar. She moaned and shook with pleasure, but it became clear that this position would no longer work.

Jen was still unsteadily standing on her two jello legs and she clutched the bar for stability. I lead her to the bed. And stood, filled with animalistic desire as she crawled seductively on all fours, showing off the roundness of her ass and her cunt between her legs.

I truly couldn't get enough of her. With Jen sitting lordosically, presenting her dripping and aroused sex to me, I lost any control I had left and climbed onto the bed after her, bringing my face closer to her sex, desperate to indulge in her once more.