Celebrity Sex Lottery Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance to sleep with a famous actress.
5.3k words
4.15
31.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
calcium1
calcium1
11 Followers

Usually I prefer exhibitionist/voyeur or nonconsensual, but when I feel under the weather, or under too much stress, I look for this kind of story.

Oh I guess everyone heard about it. Word of the Hollywood Actress Sex Lottery probably reached even to McMurdo Station in Antarctica. But not everyone understand how it worked, and why. As a lucky participant it's my privilege to fill you in.

First of all, as you probably realize, a number of Hollywood's most beautiful actresses, reality stars, weather girls and even a few newsreaders created a non-profit organization. Its purpose: to administer a program of weekly sexual encounters to benefit certain lucky applicants. Yes, any guy - and several of the stars were also willing to accept female applicants - who signed up was eligible to have sex with one of Hollywood's loveliest and most talented. A weekly lottery would determine the happy winners.

What's less well understood is why the women embarked on this surprising program. The fact is that a number of them had become greatly concerned about the increasing intrusion of paparazzi into their private lives, and that of their relatives, especially their children. They had to admit though that they had become quite wealthy and famous from the public and so they did feel that they wanted to give back. Thus every person who applied for the lottery was required to sign an agreement that they would never visit any tabloid-based website, watch any tabloid-type television program or buy any tabloid gossip sheet, and if they were ever caught doing same, they would pay a fine of $50,000.

They realized that some people would try to evade the restriction and that it was difficult to enforce, but they reasoned that they did not need 100% compliance. If they could just significantly dent the profits that these bad operators earned, most if not all would either go out of business or make drastic changes to their practices.

I saw nothing wrong with all this and was soon visiting the organization's website to see which actresses would be available. I was really impressed with the number who had chosen to sign up. It seemed like everyone was there, from Madonna to Megan Fox. There had been some complaints that there were not enough young starlets in the list, but as, at the time, I was a 54-year old man I was perhaps more tolerant. Indeed, some of my all-time crushes were on this list, even though they were now in their 40s or even 50s.

If you wanted to apply you had to provide a ranked list of your top five. I'm not exactly sure how this would work out in practice, but I suppose if your name was drawn for a given week, they would try to assign you to the earliest one on the list who was not already assigned.

Man, this was tough! There were so many beauties that I have lusted over lo these many years! I mean, practically anyone you've ever lusted over was on that list. The only ones missing were either over 70 or conservative types like Elizabeth Hasselblech or Candace Cameron Burro, but they had never fallen under my gaze anyway. I quickly made an initial list of twenty or so, then started whittling it down, kicking out some great women for just the tiniest of reasons. Hated that, but had to do it! Eventually I got it to about eight, maybe nine, then gave up. I would sleep on it and finish the next day.

When I woke up I had a whole new thought. This experience, if I were lucky enough to have it - but of course I had to plan that I would, as otherwise there was no point - wasn't just seeing a famous beauty naked and having sex with her, but also something more. Would they be friendly, pleasant and caring about everything or would they just look at it as something perfunctory, to get through as quickly as possible? All things being equal I definitely did not want the latter.

So I scrapped my initial list and started doing research. I went to the IMDB message boards to see what people who had met these ladies in real life said about them. I did web searches to find out about their behaviors over the years. In the end I came up with a somewhat different list; some had moved up while others moved out. At least I had my five, beautiful women who also seemed to be warm and friendly human beings.

I pressed SUBMIT.

And waited, and waited, and waited.

Five months went by. The program had started and according to the organization was going well, but as all participants agreed in advance not to share much in the way of details, none of us knew very much. There were a few anonymous reports, but nobody knew if they were true or not. I guess some may question this report too, but there's nothing I can do about that. The wise among you will be able to see that from the details that all of this must have happened as I say; the rest of you can at least, I hope, enjoy the story.

Then it happened. One morning I woke up and got the email that I had been one of the fortunate few selected. They gave me three dates on which I had to be in LA and would any of them work out? Otherwise they would reschedule me for the future. Plus I had to get a clean bill of health from my doctor - not just about STDs, but also not have any heart or other condition that would preclude sex and no contagious diseases either - and both send the organization a copy and be prepared to produce a copy on the day of the visit.

At this point although I was burning to know they still hadn't told me who it would be! I suppose it depended on the date and availability. So I got everything done and sent it in ASAP.

It was a balmy, summer day when I arrived at one of the organization-approved hotels in downtown LA or Malibu where the encounter would occur. That evening at 7:00 I would receive a visit from one of the world's goddesses and we would do it, yes, not just take tea, but have out and out sex. I couldn't wait to find out just who would be coming through that door!

About 6:00 the phone rang. When I answered I heard a voice say "Please hold for Ms. Chriqui."

* * *

Oh my God! Oh my God! I suddenly realized that I hadn't really believed it before. Sure I knew it intellectually, but still, I somehow hadn't believed it. But this was real! And it was starting!

All I could get out was a quavering "Yes".

At the same time I was wondering what was going on. This was not part of the plan. Had something gone wrong?

I heard her familiar voice say, off-mic, "Be with you in a minute", apparently to someone else wherever she was. Then she came on with her wonderful voice.

"Hey Paul, this is Em. How are you?"

"Great -" was all I could get out before she went on.

"Say Paul, from the background check you seem to be a nice guy. I would like to have you cum over here at the house. Would you mind?"

"Love to -"

"Great! I'm sending over my car and driver. In half an hour go down to the lobby and find him holding a sign with your name on it. 'K?"

"Sure!"

"So cool, see ya soon babe! It'll be fun."

"Okay"

Disconnect.

I needed a drink. The hotel had a bar attached to the lobby so I headed down and had a Maker's Mark old-fashioned, with no fizz.

Wow, this was seeming to go even better than I had thought. And even if I dropped dead right now I had at least spoken to her in real life.

The background check was a revelation. Hadn't known about that. So that's why they asked all those questions. Well, I had nothing to hide, and couldn't blame them for being careful.

While I was thinking all these thoughts, I saw a Rolls drive up to the loading zone. Driver got out with a sign in his hand. Was that my name? Why yes, yes it was!

I went out and introduced myself.

He greeted me, said, "This way, sir", ushering me into the back of the beautiful silver ghost, all luxurious wood and leather inside. "Feel free to help yourself at the bar, sir", he said, but another drink would have been pushing it at that point; I abstained. After all, on this of all nights I wanted to be able to perform!

Instead I looked out the window and enjoyed the view. I have not been to LA all that often and now we were entering regions I had definitely never visited before, gaining altitude as we did so. Besides that, it always seems to me that in LA every woman is either an actress or wants to be one. They're that beautiful. So I enjoyed that kind of scenery too.

While we're driving here, maybe I should tell you a little more about myself at that time. I was about 6'2" (that's about 1.9m for you, Europeans) and weighed about 180 pounds (81.7 kg). I was fairly fit, exercising 3-4 times a week. I was probably average looking, with green eyes and most of my brown hair, though a bit of gray was creeping in. My cock was pretty average too, or maybe a bit larger than average, some of my girlfriends told me, especially in its circumference.

I had been in many different jobs in my life. I was a deep student of psychology, history, film and many other topics. I seem to have always had an innate ability to understand interrelationships and the way things are likely to develop in the future. I'm pretty well known for my accurate prognostications. I had been a professional writer and editor for many years and never married, but had had many long-term relationships. At that time after an unfortunate series of events I happened to be single.

At length the Rolls pulled into a driveway part way up a sizable hill. The driver opened my door and said "This way, Sir.", pointing to a medium-sized, but very cute house that reminded me of the follies of the Victorian era. As we stood a little above it I could see an infinity pool in back enhanced its view of the Pacific.

Thanking him I somewhat nervously made my way to the door and pressed the bell.

There was no response. For a minute or so I stood there, feeling as awkward as I ever had in all my life.

The door opened. I suppose I was expecting some kind of servant, but no, there she was, even more beautiful and effervescent in life than on the screen!

"Well hi Paul, welcome!"

And she kissed me in the French style, first the right cheek, then the left, but then right on the lips, which greatly surprised me. Especially when she stuck her tongue in a little.

She giggled, said, "Come in, come in. Have a seat. What can I get you to drink?"

I stammered, "Some red wine?"

"Perfect!", she said. "I'll join you in that. We're alone here so I'll be right back. Could you take off your shoes?"

While she made her way to what looked a kitchen, I took them off and had a look around.

It was a beautiful home, fit for Architectural Digest. Nearly everything was white or off-white: carpet, walls, wood, sofa, except for a whimsical light blue ceiling that offset it all perfectly. There was a lot of glass and not many interior walls. Every room seemed to just flow to the next without much need for doors. The view out the large back windows as the sun was setting on this later summer day was truly awesome.

She returned very quickly carrying large wine glasses for both of us and I finally had a chance to look at her properly. Her hair was long and sleek, like it usually was on the show. Her dress resembled the Ingwa Melero one she wore to GQ's 2007 Men Of The Year celebration, with her breasts like big vanilla scoops held by but a single strap and the hem reaching only mid-thigh to show off those exquisitely-toned and tanned legs. Well, I don't need to describe them for you - you already know. No jewelry apart from a pair of silver dangly earrings, but on her feet she wore the six inch black stilettos she showed in the Sharp magazine 2010 spread, which took her to 5'9". I smiled. She had evened out our height difference quite nicely.

Accepting a glass from her, I moved down to the far edge of the sofa so she would be able to have some space between us, but no, she gently sat herself down right next to me, nearly brushing against me. Her scent was very enticing. I couldn't identify it, but I remember thinking it seemed far outside the usual and very exotic.

"You're even more gorgeous in person," I told her. From her reaction I sensed this was wrong; everyone must tell her this all the time.

But she just replied, "You're very good looking yourself, Paul. I just love your hands." She took my right hand in her beautiful ones. "Such elegant, slim fingers. Are you a surgeon or a pianist?"

I laughed. "No, sorry."

We talked on a bit in this way, just enjoying the moment. She was so kind and gracious that she put me at ease so quickly. My nervousness and awkward feelings had nearly disappeared when she asked me point blank, "Well, do you have any questions?"

Grateful for the opening to ask what I had been wondering most, I said, "Well, I feel I can kind of understand, but maybe a lot of people might not be able to understand why-"

"-why I would sleep with a bunch of strange guys?" she cheerfully finished for me.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, Honey, we're all whores you know, we actresses. Because really what they do and what we do is mostly the same: it's playing a role to make someone feel something. The hardest thing whores do is play let's pretend. But that's exactly what actresses do."

"But sex..."

"Hey, who doesn't like sex? Not me! And since you're here, not you either!" She smiled. "So why not?"

I couldn't argue with that!

She said, "Sweetie, let me take care of something in the other room."

She headed for a door about thirty feet away. Halfway there she pulled her straps down, dropping her dress to her waist. She turned to show me her boobs as she she must have known I was watching. She was right by the way. They were spectacular!

When she reached the door she turned and dropped the rest of the dress, stepped out of it and picked it off the floor. In the process she bent at the waist and paused at least five seconds, giving me a great view of her fabulous ass. This doesn't really happen to me anymore, but I started feeling tight in my pants.

* * *

She disappeared behind the door. From my pocket I was pulling out one of the condoms the organization had sent when I saw just her finger playfully inviting me into the room.

I had an idea and pulled my pants down, taking the undershorts down with them, and left them there on the floor, then headed for the room.

The rather large bedroom was decorated similarly to the rest of the house, a king-sized bed dominating the room. The white shades were drawn and the lights were on, but where had she gone?

"Boo!" she said, emerging from behind the door at my left.

Somewhat surprised, I drew back, only to realize I wasn't the only startled one.

"Oh!" she laughed, looking at my crotch. "Let me say hello to your little brother."

With her hand she gently grasped him and stroked a bit. My "little brother" soon became a little less little.

Using her handle to pull me toward the bed, in a guttural, almost feral tone she said, "C'mon Paul, let's fu-u-uck".

She led me to the huge bed that way and transferring her hold to the left hand, had me sit on the bed and then lie back on the big, fluffy pillows. Never releasing her hold she climbed on, lowered her beautiful face between my raised knees. Her tongue snaked out to moisten her lips and she started gently licking all around my little head. It felt wonderful, and with her other hand she started cupping and gently massaging my balls. Rarely had I gotten this rock hard this fast.

"Mmm," she said. "Such a nice cock you have. Does this feel good?"

"Yes," I said, "but I want you too."

She knew exactly what I meant. Never taking her mouth away, she gently and carefully rotated around, lifting one of her pump-covered feet over my head and so that both were at either side of me. The perfect curves of her bent-over bum and perfectly-proportioned thighs were directly ahead of me now. I reached my hands out to feel their incredible smoothness, working my way down to her tremendous calves. Have you ever seen calves like that in all your life? I haven't.

As I did she ever-so-slowly eased herself in my direction and her two perfectly-symmetrical flowers, the larger, lower one and the smaller one above came into reach of my mouth and tongue.

Wonderful scents filled my nostrils. I don't know what perfume it was, but thought I detected hints of vanilla and jasmine. I began to lick all around those full, welcoming lips, slowly at first and then with increasing speed. Meanwhile she increased her tender ministrations on my member, making it difficult to continue sometimes. But eventually I would get too close to coming so I would redouble my efforts. Pungent fluids started appearing and I started poking in my tongue. I was rewarded with mewling sounds from her; evidently she really started getting turned on.

For the longest time we continued teasing each other, as is usual in this 69 position. Eventually I started sending two fingers into her pussy, and she started moaning. I believe I found her spot and after continued pressure she suddenly ceased moving and emitted several high-pitched moans as she came.

I gave her a minute or two to recover and then to vary things started sending my well-lubricated little finger into her tiny pucker.

"Hey," she said, "do you want to do anal? Oh what am I talking about. You're a guy. Of course you do!"

Before I could say a thing she got up and moved down to my by now very slippery dick. Raising herself up, she fit me into her asshole and started a slow, gentle descent.

Oh it was heavenly. I suppose she had prepared her anus as it went in pretty smoothly, though on the way down I heard several grunts and an "oh fuck". She eventually bottomed out and started rocking up and down, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. For me it felt like a warm, leather glove that you would never want to take off. I could hardly believe it was happening!

Still, I didn't know how much time we would have together and I wanted to try something else. I grabbed those shapely hips to stop her for a moment, said "How about doggie style?"

"Of course!" she said lightly. "Tell you what, roll right."

Somehow I knew exactly what she meant. We rotated right so that we were now on our sides, my cock still firmly planted deep in her ass. Now I put my hands on either side of her back and slowly lifted both of us so that I was on my knees and she had her head on the pillows, her delicious ass high in the air, my cock never having left her warm cave.

Wiping wet fingers on the side of my leg, I reached forward and for the first time put my hands on her incredible tits. After getting a good handful, I kneaded them and then started pulling and squeezing on the nipples, which were already hard. She moaned. My right hand moved down to find her little clit, which I started frigging in circular fashion,earning more moans. "Oh Paul, fuck me, fu-u-ck me!"

I gave her ass a healthy slap and started pumping my cock in and out of her ass, my balls slapping into her engorged vulva. I love this position and with her it was just fantastic. Not only did we fit together well, we seemed to think alike. After a while she started pushing her ass back into me, in perfect synchrony.

She was screaming now. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I'm gonna come!" I announced.

"Do it, Paul! Come in my ass!"

When she said that I just lost it and it felt like I loosed a river into her in a gigantic orgasm. Totally spent, I sort of fell on her and then rolled off to the side. I passed out.

When I came to I found the lights were off and that she had retrieved a warm washcloth from the en-suite bathroom where the light was still on and was carefully cleaning my cock. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and with another cloth dried me off, also gently blowing air on it with her mouth.

"Oh," I said, suddenly remembering, "I forgot about the condom. Sorry about that."

calcium1
calcium1
11 Followers
12