Celeste

Story Info
Celeste gets her fill during a scheduled appointment.
1.8k words
3.87
21.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound of the doorbell, Celeste looked at her Metiers watch, smiled and rose from the poolside lounge chair.

It wasn't often she had to answer the door herself, but her husband was, wherever his high priced job had taken him. Fucking whomever.

And Rosalie had taken the children to school in the Bentley, and had a nice long list of things to pick up on the way home.

So that morning, Celeste had to answer the door herself, which was the plan.

Before opening the huge door, she looked through the peep hole. She had learned that while it can be very entertaining to answer the door in her string Gucci bikini and long gossamer, see thru robe, other times it was just...awkward.

On the wide flagstone stoop, stood Raul. Peering around nervously. Celeste didn't know what he had to be nervous about. She had assured him that no one would be home, this time.

And besides, he was only here to be devoured, she thought lewdly as she looked at his body.

She felt the same thrill she felt the first time she saw him, working at the country club. It was a jolt of lust, and surprisingly enough, after 4 months, it had not worn off yet, to be replaced by another.

She opened the door wide, revealing herself and smiling broadly at the young immigrant.

His dark, expressive eyes were drawn to her white bikini, struggling to hold in her shapely, deeply tanned body. It was a body he had gotten to know very well these last few months

"Right on time Raul! Please, come in!" She welcomed him enthusiastically, staring at the bulge in the tight spandex shorts that she had bought for him, and insisted he wear when he came to visit.

He tried to act casually as he walked into the palatial home, but he always felt so out of place there. He would swear the estate was bigger than the village he had fled from, with his family, in search of a better life.

He had to admit that his relationship with the beautiful woman was better than anything he had ever known before. It was far more exciting than the occasional roll in the hay, literally, in the stables with the local senorita of the week back home.

But she kept him guessing, and he could never relax completely. He never knew what she wanted from him on any particular day.

He did know that he was simply a plaything, a sexual outlet for her. And her imagination and whims were all over the place, from straight sex like he remembered from the girls back home, to things that would be serious taboos in the conservative country of his youth.

But she was so beautiful, alluring and rich, that he could never say no to her. And he had to admit that he was learning a lot from her.

Once Celeste had the door closed she walked around to stand in front of Raul, she tugged on the bottom of his tee shirt and said simply, "Off"

She knew his limitations with the English language. She hadn't invited him over to discuss literature anyway.

She reached out and grabbed a pillow from the settee and threw it on the floor at his feet. She smiled at him and the questioning look on his face, and dropped to her knees on the pillow.

The bulbous head and thick shaft of his dick was outlined by the tight nylon fabric of his shorts, and she wasted no time pulling them down to his feet.

Released from it's confines, the semi erect monster sprang up and slapped Celeste in the chin, eliciting a lusty giggle.

She took a second to admire his masculine physique, so tight and defined, and brown.

Before the cock stopped swaying, she was leaning towards it with a growl and taking it in her mouth.

Her goal of the day was to suck him off without using her hands. She reached out and grabbed his hips and began to fuck her own face with him, pulling and pushing his hips to control the depth and speed of his dick in her mouth.

Once Raul caught on to her technique and started to rock his hips for her, she reached back to grab his firm ass and kneaded it in time with her actions. Her manicured nails digging into the taut flesh of his ass.

She could feel the hot Latin prick growing in her mouth and she moaned again with excitement. She had always loved feeling a prick growing in her mouth.

Raul watched the beautiful blanco woman eagerly sucking his cock and reached out to place his hands on her head, just as he'd been taught.

She raised her blue eyes to look at his face, conveying her gratitude with a look and a wink.

Raul watched her work, amazed as he always was by the contrast between her bright red lipstick and his dark brown dick.

Using Raul's ass, Celeste was plunging her mouth with the cock as it grew to full size. She struggled to take as much as she could, and soon she was gagging, and moaning loudly.

With tears in her eyes she pulled her head away and the cock sprang free, a trail of her spit mixed with his precum kept them connected.

She gasped and pushed her wet lips against the underside of the shaft, trapping it against his body. She drug her sloppy, wet mouth up and down his length and took a few moments to suck and lick his enormous balls.

She looked at his shaved scrotum and pubic area with pleasure, knowing that he was such a willing pupil. He always did as he was told.

Celeste was so aroused by the huge, brown cock, slathered with her own spit, that she was compelled to rub her face with it. She groaned with lust for the hard, hot flesh smearing her makeup.

Raul looked on in amazement, he had known some senoritas back home who had really enjoyed his manhood, but none of them were as enthusiastic, or as eager with their mouths as this woman. She was wild about it!

Celeste was trying to make as sloppy a show as possible, and soon had her face covered with her own saliva, Raul's precum, her smeared lipstick, eyeliner, and rouge.

She looked up at her lover again and conveyed with her eyes what she wanted. She took the head of his dick back in her mouth and made a noise in her throat that told him to begin.

He held her head firmly in his hands and began to rock his hips, fucking her face as she had taught him.

She gratefully took the cock, making lewd grunts in her throat as he gave her pleasure, by using her mouth for his own satisfaction.

He started out with a slow tempo, but as his excitement increased, so did the speed, depth, and aggressiveness of his movements.

He had not allowed himself to cum for the last three days, as per her instructions. She wanted a large amount of his cum.

He had been tempted by a coworker at the club, but he had refrained. He had promised the girl that he would make up for it, and hoped he hadn't ruined his chances. He really liked that girl. She was yet another beautiful American, but she was his own age, and Raul knew she didn't just want him as a toy.

But he could not deny Celeste, and her desires, no matter how perverse.

As Raul had a good rhythm going, Celeste no longer needed to guide him with her hands on his ass, she could now use them on herself.

As he held her head, pulling her mouth on and off his big cock in time with his hips, she reached down and felt the damp spot showing through her white bikini bottoms. She couldn't resist pushing them aside and slipping two fingers into herself.

Raul heard the squish of her wet pussy and saw her wet lips, they shined in the sunlight of the foyer just as brightly as the cluster of diamonds on her finger.

With her other hand she freed her tits from her bikini bra and began roughly twisting her nipples.

Her hands made her moan even more, and that increased the sensations on his dick.

The feeling of his impending climax grew in response to the spectacle she was putting on and the stimulation of her mouth. Besides her talented mouth and wicked tongue, her wet face with the smeared makeup, her guttural noises, her wanton masturbating, all added up push him towards his finish.

"Oh Senora, si, si!" He exclaimed as he picked up the pace and force of his thrusting. Celeste recognized the signs and tried to prepare herself for the onslaught, she knew he could provide copious amounts of cum.

And he did. He started to shoot, thick rope after thick rope of jizz shot into her mouth. He was still thrusting and pulling her face onto his cock.

She managed to swallow some, and she gagged and moaned and choked and swallowed some more. Some spilled out of her mouth and dribbled onto her chin and down onto her tits.

"Siii, siiii, Senora! Si!" He groaned, as she struggled to swallow all she could. And yet still more escaped her lips and ran down her chin.

Finally she had to breathe, and pulled her mouth off the spewing shaft. Only then did she use her hand on it. She grabbed his cock and started jacking it off, right onto her face.

She gasped as she took a shot to her cheek and into her stylish hair. She moaned again as she managed to shoot herself in the mouth, and across her nose.

She swallowed again as she took more to the forehead, and more went into her hair. Still more shot past her face as he jerked his hips and splattered onto the Italian porcelain tiles behind her.

She took him back in her mouth with a hungry growl, and still stroking him, swallowing everything else she could get.

"Ohh, joder mamacita, Si!" Groaned Raul "MMMmm (gulp) replied Celeste.

Eventually his load was shot, and Celeste used her mouth to clean up his prick before sitting back on her heels to survey her work.

The deflating dick was now nearly the same size as when she first pulled his shorts down. She looked up at her lover's bewildered face and smiled proudly at him.

She thought to herself as she ran her eyes over his sculpted body and chiseled face, that she had really picked a good one this time. She just might have to keep him around a little bit longer.

But all she said was, "Thank you Raul, that was magnificent, as always. See you Thursday."

And with that she glanced up at the security camera as she got up and walked away, leaving Raul to pull up his shorts and let himself out.