Celeste Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept myself from looking, for now, at the treasure I had just revealed, and instead began kissing her smooth legs, starting at her ankles and making my way up. As I got to her calves, and then her thighs, I let my lips move more towards the inside of her legs, relishing in the feel of her soft skin under me. I could tell the sensation was becoming more and more intense as I continued my climb, could feel her squirm as my teeth lightly pressed into the tender flesh of her thigh. I arrived at the top of her leg, but just as she expected to find some relief, I continued just a little higher. I laid kisses over her soft mound, finding nothing but a thin, neatly trimmed trail of hair.

After a minute more of teasing, I willed myself back. She needed this. I needed this. Finally, I allowed myself to take in the sight of her pussy. It was beautiful. Like everything else about this woman, it was so beautiful. She was shaved completely, with exception to the trail that led the way, open to the world, unashamedly. Just like Celeste herself. I could see the signs of her excitement within her lips, small beads of arousal begging to be tasted. Her scent was intoxicating. It was sweet. It was sex. It was Celeste.

I looked up at her, trying my best to express, with only my eyes, how perfect she was to me. I didn't have to worry. I had been correct at the bar, before we'd ever even spoken a word to each other. There was an understanding here. She knew the way I felt about her. I couldn't hold off any longer.

I kept my eyes on hers as I lowered my mouth back to her. I planted kisses along her trail, letting my tongue play through the soft hairs and onto the smooth skin around it, loving the contrast. I continued down, licking along the edges of her outer lips. I closed my mouth around one, sucking lightly, before moving to the other and repeating. I heard Celeste moan above me, enjoying herself even as I continued to tease her. I moved my hands to the inside of her legs, one thumb on either side of her lips and spread her open gently, revealing her to me. I was practically drooling.

I held her gaze as I took my first long lick of her delicious pussy, starting just above her bum and slowly sliding up, making sure to stop and lap up her juices that were already forming, before continuing up to lightly circle her clit, which was already slightly engorged. She tasted like Heaven. She was my new favourite dessert. I savoured her on my tongue, wanting to remember this forever.

I heard another moan and realized it had come from me. I spread her lips wider, going in for another taste. This time, I allowed my tongue to work its way as deep inside her as possible, longing for more of her delectable nectar. I held her juices on my tongue, using it as lubricant as I returned to the little button of her clit. Celeste reached a hand down, running her fingers through my hair, holding my mouth to her.

As if I was going anywhere...

I continued working on her clit, licking and sucking at it, as I brought a finger to her slit. I rubbed it up and down in long strokes, getting it nice and wet. I teased the entrance of her pussy on each pass, letting the tiniest bit of my finger slip inside of her. Celeste let out a low groan as I finally put an end to the torture, allowing my digit to enter her entirely. She was dripping, and welcomed me in gladly. I explored her inner walls, feeling their softness and their strength as they contracted around my finger.

I became lost in her. So focused on her delicious pussy, I hardly noticed the motions of her body as she writhed on the bed. Hardly noticed her ragged breathing - the sharp inhales, the hissed exhales. I carefully slid another finger inside her, and slowly worked them in and out, never removing my mouth from her sensitive clit. As I curled my fingers upwards, I found the ridged wall of her g-spot, and felt her hips rise immediately to meet me. She moaned, louder now, and her grip on my hair tightened. She ground her pussy into my face as I began pumping into her with my hand, making sure to rub against her g-spot at all times.

I could feel her orgasm mounting, all the pressure building up inside her. She became quiet, almost holding her breath as it overtook her. The walls of her pussy bared down on my fingers; if I could have felt anything but Celeste, it might have hurt. I used my other hand to grab her ass, lifting her hips off the bed, bringing her as close to me as possible. Through the contractions of her pussy, I felt the gentle gush of her juices as her orgasm hit her, aiding my fingers as they thrust in and out. I heard her gasping above me, shallow breaths followed by moans. I couldn't keep myself from moaning either as the power of the moment flooded over me, absorbed in the feel, the sounds, the smell, the taste of this magnificent woman.

As I felt her orgasm subside, I lowered her back down, planting kisses in her trail of pubic hair and around her outer lips, my fingers still within her but unmoving. I carefully withdrew them, not wanting to overwhelm her. She brought her other hand to the back of my head to join the first, running them leisurely through my hair as I continued placing kisses around her beautiful pussy.

She gave a light pull, urging me up to her. She gave me the sweetest smile underneath her hooded eyes, and pulled me in for a deep, tender kiss. We both moaned, and I realized that she was tasting her own cum on my tongue.

Our kiss ended, and I lowered my forehead, resting it on hers. We stayed like that for a moment, simply enjoying each other, holding each other close, until I felt her gaze even through my closed eyes. I pulled back to look at her, and her smile had shifted slightly. No longer sweet. This was... mischievous.

Her hands traveled from the back of my head, down across my shoulders, pausing momentarily to feel the muscles of them as I held myself over her, and then down my back, coming to rest at my sides. With a quiet strength, she directed me onto my back, bringing her leg over as she sat down just below my lap, straddling me. She brought her hands to my chest, holding herself there, her breasts hanging down so tantalizingly. I lifted my head in a lame attempt to catch one of her lovely nipples in my mouth, but she shifted more of her weight into her hands on my chest, keeping me down. She winked at me before shaking her head.

She never broke eye contact as her hands trailed down my chest and over my stomach, stopping at the waist of my pants. Her fingers curled inside the hem, and the feel of her nails on the sensitive skin sent shivers through me. She reached for my belt, unfastening it deftly, and undid the button of my pants, before slowly, painfully slowly, bringing down the zipper.

Her eyes never left mine. Not even as she moved herself between my legs. Not even as she began to pull on the waist of my pants. Not even as she brought them down my legs, or even as she stood momentarily to remove them completely. Not even as she let them drop to the floor. Not even as she retook her position between my legs. Not even as she ran her hands up my thighs, not stopping until they sat in my lap.

Not until her hands found my hardness and began massaging me through the fabric of my underwear, did her eyes leave mine. Then she looked down, at the outline of the shaft that lay flat towards my stomach. The one she was toying with in her hands. She ran her fingers along the edges of it, wrapping them around it as much as she could against the strain of the fabric.

Once again, she hooked her fingers under the waistband, and again her nails sent chills throughout my body. She let the pads of her thumbs rub the underside of my head, teasing me, basking in the anticipation of the reveal. Waiting for her was torture. Finally, I felt the slightest tug, and she began pulling at my underwear. I lifted my hips, allowing her to slide them down, at least partially, until she stopped.

As soon as I was freed, she took a moment and just looked. I could see the desire in her eyes. I barely saw her tongue as it parted her lips, licking them for just a second. She seemed to compose herself slightly, and continued removing my underwear until I was as naked as she was. She removed her heels now, and got back in place, sitting on her knees before me. She stared for a moment at the hard shaft in front of her, before looking back up to meet my eyes.

And then her hands slid up from my thighs, and I felt her fingers through my pubic hair. And then she wrapped them around me. Her hands both found my cock, roaming along the length of it, exploring it. She lifted it from my stomach and softly stroked it, rubbed it, learned it. Her touch was so tender and playful. She was in no hurry. She wanted to know my body the way I had gotten to know hers.

One hand would lightly circle the head, while the other wrapped around the base, studying the girth, mapping the thick veins. Then one hand would test the length, memorizing every inch, while the other held my balls, gently massaging them, rolling them in her palm. At one point, she lifted her own breast and brought it towards me, rubbing the head of my cock against her nipple. But she hadn't shown me pleasure until I watched her lower her head, so close that I could feel her warm breath on my shaft. She held me in one hand, and with the other she swept her hair from her face to look at me. She never broke as she gazed up at me from under my cock.

But when I first felt her tongue make contact at my base, I couldn't hold her gaze, and let my head fall back for just a moment. She smiled at me as I came back to watch her tongue glide up my shaft, all the way to the tip, which she kissed lightly. She opened her mouth and rubbed my head against her tongue, using her soft muscle to massage the sensitive underside. I hissed out a breath as she curled her tongue around the crown, and moaned audibly as she closed her lips around me. One hand rested on my thigh, the other sliding languidly up and down my shaft. She began sucking softly, pulling at me with her tongue, but never taking in more than my head.

"Oh, fuck."

I hadn't seen sexy until I saw Celeste smile with my cock in her mouth. She seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was, and that alone turned me on to no end. Slowly she started to take more of me between her lips, her tongue constantly exploring, keeping me slick, and using her saliva as lubricant, both for her hand and her mouth, as she enveloped more and more of my hardness. She had a slow rhythm going now, swirling her tongue around my head each time she pulled up, and taking me deeper and deeper each time she came back down.

Before long, I was at the entrance of her throat, and her hand, with no room to stroke my length, simply held me, rubbing the thick vein along the underside of my shaft with her thumb. She bobbed on top of me at this length for a moment, her pace increasing slightly. I felt her spit as it drooled down my cock in strings, running down her hand and onto my balls. She came back up momentarily for air, her hand never leaving me, working my slick length.

She smiled at me and I noticed her take a deliberate breath before she brought her mouth back down on my cock. She pushed forward, until I could feel the entrance of her throat again. And then it opened, and the last inches of my shaft started to disappear between her lips. I moaned loudly as I felt her lips close around my base, and her throat contract around my head. When I felt her tongue extend and flick playfully at my balls, I almost lost control. She stayed there for a moment, trying to milk me with her throat, before coming back up. Strings of spit hung from her smiling lips, dripping down her chin, some landing on her breast. She was a goddess.

She leaned back down, but this time past my shaft, which she held against my stomach. Her tongue began circling one of my balls, then the other, before she started sucking it into her mouth. She captured one, pulling it gently away from my body with her lips, her hand now starting to pump at my cock. She placed her other hand underneath my balls, cupping them, bringing them up to her tongue, as she lavished them both with kisses and licks. She ran her tongue between them and all the way up my shaft, taking my cock back into her mouth and swallowing it whole in one go, her hand still pressing my balls to her chin. She was masterful. I groaned from deep within my chest as she held my cock deep within her throat. When her eyes turned up to meet me, I almost panicked, struggling hard to keep myself from exploding.

She was tearing up slightly, small drops threatening to fall down her cheeks, but the spark within those eyes was undeniable. I swear she was smiling. She gazed into my eyes the entire time as she slowly brought my cock from her mouth, wrapping her tongue one last time around the head before finally releasing me. She grinned at me, and I held my hands out to her, taking hers in mine and easing her up towards me. She was now straddling me, but once again not sitting her weight on me, not yet letting us truly come together. I placed my hands on either side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss, our tongues meeting immediately in a tender dance.

I let my hands move to the back of her head, playing my fingers through her hair. She held my cheeks and gently brought her thumbs towards my lips, breaking our kiss. Celeste leaned in and pressed her lips to my forehead, and I slid my hands down her elegant frame, letting them rest at her hips. She looked into my eyes as she shifted her body, bringing herself down to straddle my lap. I held her there, feeling the wet lips of her pussy open around the underside of my slick shaft.

We both let out a moan as she began to move her hips, so slowly sliding herself back and forth along the length of my cock. I could feel as it would tease her clit, and we would both shudder each time the head almost found its way inside her. I looked down and noticed her creamy juices coating me as she continued to grind away. She tilted my face back to her, and as her eyes searched mine, we understood each other.

We were ready.

We guided her hips on top of me, aligning her sweet, wet pussy with the head of my eager cock. We positioned ourselves at the brink, and as Celeste leaned in for a tender, passionate kiss, we felt her body begin to accept mine. We stared into each other's eyes, as she slowly took more and more of me. I truly knew Celeste in that moment. I saw her need. Her desire. Her joy. Her pleasure. Her vulnerability. Her strength. She was giving herself to me. I hoped she saw the same things in my eyes. I wanted to give myself to this woman, this queen.

With a gentle lift, I brought my hips to meet her, easing myself inside her until we had come fully together. I held her to me like that, unmoving, and she leaned in to kiss me. She felt unbelievable. We seemed to fit each other perfectly, like we were made for one another. I had never experienced anything like this before, this feeling of completion. She smiled as we kissed.

Eventually I felt her move, and she rose up a little, before sliding carefully back down. She began a slow ride, an easy rise and fall. Gradually, she started going higher and higher, until just the tip remained, and she could come fully back down on my cock. We both moaned as she ground herself into me while full of my hardness.

She started a new rise and fall, moving faster now. Her pussy was soaking wet, and it allowed my cock to easily come and go as we saw fit. I held her hips as she began really riding me, lifting herself almost all the way off before dropping herself back down. I lowered my hands to her ass, grabbing a soft cheek in each. I began leading her rhythm, kneading and squeezing her bum as I pressed her into me. I started kissing her neck hungrily, thrusting into her now to meet her as she almost bounced on top of me. She was moaning now, her pussy tightening around me with each stroke. I spread her cheeks wide, lifting her ass to get more leverage as I pumped my hard cock into her heavily.

Before long I started to notice the signs of her impending orgasm. Her moans were replaced by muted, shallow breathing, the walls of her pussy clenched tight around my shaft, her nails dug into my shoulders, and her bouncing stopped, letting me drive myself into her with abandon. Her eyes shot open and her mouth formed a wordless 'O' as her body was stricken with a massive orgasm.

I rode through it with her, continuing my pace, and was rewarded with a warm flood of her cum. As her body began to go limp, I slowed to a halt, bringing her back down to lay on top of me, her face buried in my chest, and me still buried inside her. I held her bum in my hands, massaging each cheek softly.

After a moment, she lifted her head and looked at me, a small, content smile on her tired face. She leaned into me with a tender kiss that soon became frenzied. Maybe she wasn't so tired. I reached around and felt where my cock was still embedded in her, my fingers instantly soaked. I collected some of Celeste's juices, and brought my fingers up to my lips, watching her eyes as I licked them clean of her cum. She ground herself into me and lifted herself up a bit, then gave me a look, inviting me for seconds. I would never deny her, and I was soon once again slick with her pussy. This time, however, she grabbed my hand and brought it up to her own lips. Now it was her turn to watch me as she drank her own cum from my fingers. My cock jumped inside her pussy.

I guess she took that as a hint, as she slowly began to ride me again, squeezing my cock with her inner walls. I met her with my own gentle thrusts, and let my hands roam her body. Her smooth thighs, her taut stomach, her heavy breasts and sensitive nipples, into her hair, bringing her in for a kiss, and then traveling down her back to once again rest at her full ass. I spread her cheeks, and let my fingers squeeze down their crevice, teasingly. I reached around to her pussy and wet the tips of my digits. Celeste let out a groan when she first felt my fingers play along her asshole. I circled it, rubbing in her slick juices, toying with it. She allowed herself to relax, and one fingertip slid gently inside her.

I slowed my thrusting, and didn't push my finger anymore, just moved around a little, letting the lubrication spread and allowing her to get accustomed to the feeling, though she certainly didn't seem to be in any pain. I pulled out a bit, and pushed back the same distance. Then again. She hissed out a moan each time. Soon I was inside her past the first knuckle. I could feel the hardness of my own cock through her wall.

I began picking up my rhythm again, bringing my hips up to meet her, my finger slipping further and further into her tight ass. I could tell she was close to another orgasm. She just needed an extra push. With my free hand, I cupped her face, bringing her eyes to mine.

"Cum for me."

It was like a trigger.

"Cum for me, Celeste."

And she did.

I held her forehead to mine, held her close as she came, with my finger buried in her ass and my cock pounding up into her pussy.

Instead of screaming, she kissed me. Hard. Her body shook, and her full weight fell onto me as I removed my finger and slowed my rhythm to ease her coming down. I could feel spasms ripple through her entire form, her pussy contracting around me, and her long legs no longer able to support her. I kissed the top of her head, and when I felt she was ready, I carefully rolled her over onto her back, and we became separated for the first time since we came together. Her breaths were long and deep, collecting herself. A thin sheen of sweat covered her skin, and her hair was a mess. And she couldn't have been more breathtaking.