Celeste Ch. 2

Story Info
Celeste and Cindy in for a treat.
2.3k words
4.01
43.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

1.

Reclining on the couch, I stared into Celeste's eyes and saw that sparkle of youth gleaming away. To be honest I thought of fucking her right there but knew my caseload did not permit it. Leaning over I kissed her willing mouth, slipping my tongue between her expert lips. Breaking the kiss I told Celeste to meet me at the clinic car park at 7.00 pm and her instruction would continue. Dressing quickly and regaining our composure I opened the examination room door and ushered her out.

"I will have a full report for you Monday, Celeste, so until then just keep up that healthy lifestyle."

"Thanks doc," she said, "Catch ya."

Cindy smiled knowingly from the receptionist desk as Celeste left and teasingly rubbed her breasts.

"Old misses Niles in cubicle 2, Doc, have fun.," she giggled.

2.

After a busy morning my mind was still stuck on Celeste and I carried a permanent boner as a legacy. I knew I wasn't going to see out the day without a fuck. I needed relief desperately.

Paging Cindy at the front desk I enquired about the afternoon bookings and to my surprise I found it was free. I told Cindy to lock the front door and place the 'Away on House calls' sign, then get her totally fuckable arse into my office.

I cleared everything off my desk then dragged the sofa a little closer. Cindy was going to get it all. No more teasing tit tugs or groin rubs, no more light petting, today Cindy was going to get the lot. Cindy entered the office wearing nothing but white starched surgery coat and a skimpy lacy teddy. Good old Cindy ready for anything!

"Get in here and spread your legs, Cindy, I am going to fuck you good!"

Removing her coat Cindy lay across the table and spread her legs. Her arse rested on the edge of the table and she opened her thighs and unclipped the button on the crotch of her teddy. Her already glistening pussy was cleanly shaven and begged to be ravaged.

Slowly I ran a finger up and down her slit, her quivering portal was hot and juicey. I took hold of my cock and stroked it over her smooth pussy lips, lubricating it with her juices before working my cock deep into her tight cunt.

"Arrrgh," Cindy cried, after holding her breath for what seemed like an eternity. Her blonde hair spread out across my desk as she tossed her head from side to side, matching my constant thrusts.

"Fuck me, fuck me let me feel that cock inside me," she cried.

I could feel her cunt muscles rippling over my rod with every thrust; this hot wet slut was ready for a pounding. I increased my speed pumping deeper inside her with every stroke and grabbing her loose teddy ripped it off then gorging on a mouthful of her heaving breasts, set about devouring her completely.

"Yes, yes... oh Fuck me, suck me, fuck I want every inch," she grunted through clenched teeth, "Every fucking inch! Now!" she cried out riding every thrust to the full.

"I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes." Cindy squealed, like an over excited kid at Xmas, her arse slapping up and down on the desk, and her cunt suddenly gripped my cock in a vice like grip. Now she was fucking me! Grabbing my arse cheeks she rode me like a bronco. Soon she was lost in her own all encompassing orgasm. With her legs wrapped tight around my hips her arse lifted high off the table and she trembled uncontrollably as a long drawn out breath hissed through her teeth before she collapsed down.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk."

3.

Picking her up off the table I carried her over to the sofa and draped her face first over the arm.

"What are we doing Alan," she asked breathlessly.

"We're not finished Cindy, so take a deep breath baby I'm going to fuck your arse."

Cindy struggled briefly but after a couple a lusty spanks on her shimmering globes she sank into the sofa. It dawned on me that she had never been back-doored and this only made my hard on twitch in anticipation.

"I'll fuck your arsehole Cindy and you'll love it."

Spreading her legs I positioned myself between them and then gripped her smooth silky arse cheeks. Gently pulling them apart I nudged my cockhead against her puckered sphincter then drove the full length of my well-lubricated cock deep inside her. With only that initial resistance out of the way my cock surged into her.

"JEEEEEEESUS," she screamed in pain, then bit hard into the sofa cushion.

My balls slapped against her arse as I was buried deep inside her and her anus took a tight suction on my manhood. Giving her a moment to adjust I then resumed a slow deep ramming slapping hard into her with every thrust.

"Come on Cindy fuck, that's right, push back that arse, fuck my cock."

Cindy suddenly lit up like an electric shock had been applied to her and started churning her glorious arse while the withering pleasure and pain made her grunt rhythmically and her body glistened with sexual dew.

"Ooh, aargh, yes..... Yeees, fuck my arse, fuck me!" she blurted out as every sinew in her body screamed out for release. I rutted away now relentlessly and leaning over scooped up her heaving tits and roughly squeezed and pulled at her rubbery mammaries.


"Cumming, cumming, cumming." she panted and I knew I was about to blow completely.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh." I cried as I exploded deep into her bowels and Cindy shuddered in sexual ecstasy as her second orgasm hit. Her hot cuntal juices gushed down her thighs and basted my balls and her anus milked my cock with instinctive spasms. I collapsed onto of her before we both rolled onto the carpeted floor.

We lay there panting for what seemed an eternity before she rolled into my arms and tongued me in a passionate kiss.

"Thankyou doc that was fucking unbelievable I never knew my arse could feel so good."

"No thankyou Cindy, you where incredible. I think we will have to invoke the usual doctor/patient clause here, because baby, I don't want nobody else to know about your magical arse." We both laughed as she slyly replied. "You got it boss, my arse is yours!"

Cindy picked up her coat and teddy and swaggered out the office, I had gave her the rest of the day off. I crawled onto the sofa for a couple of hours sleep. If Cindy was a goer I had the feeling that Celeste might just be the ultimate fucking machine and I was going to need my strength.

4.

At 7.00 pm on the dot Celeste met me in the carpark. Good god she was even more beautiful dressed to the nine than she had been this morning. The ensemble was a man killer. The silk halter-top was deep fire engine red and clung to her like glad wrap. The skirt was black leather and sat just below her thighs. The black sheer stockings completed the picture of loveliness and her high heels clicked seductively on the pavement.

"Celeste you look stunning babe," I said. "You'll have the waiters creaming in the soup!"

Smiling bashfully she slipped into the passenger seat and I watched as her skirt rode up her thigh revealing a lace garter belt but no panties. I closed the door and went to the drivers side an adjusted my pants, my already semi erect cock would be strangled otherwise.

At the table I sipped off my shoes as the waiter helped Celeste into hers. The poor young guy had a raging boner already and could only stare helplessly over her shoulder at her perfect breasts. As he left in a hurried stooped walk I knew he'd be jacking off in the gents.

"Well Celeste I suggest we skip the entrée and have the main course, lobster?." I enquired.

"Anything you want," she replied

Soon after the meal was served I ran the sole of my foot up the inside of Celestes' thigh. Though taken a little bit by surprise she responded by opening them a little further. With out taking our eyes off each other we continued our meal and I worked my socked foot over her mound in gentle strokes. I watched intently as my little virgin blushed uncontrollably and her nipples hardened into bullets trying to tear their way out of their silky prison. My sock soon became wet and sticky and her breathing had become low and shallow, I knew I had better back off otherwise the rest of the room might get a nasty surprise.

"Why did you stop? Why?" she pleaded in a tiny whisper, her eyes aflame with passion.

"Patience my dear. Now finish your dinner and dream of desert."

As we drove home Celeste caressed my inner thigh and pleaded for me to let her suck my cock in a little girl voice that almost made me cum. But I kept my composure and stroked her hair and ensured her patience would be rewarded.

I had barely opened the door of my apartment when Celeste lunged at me and thrust her tongue down my throat and her hand into my trousers. Kicking the door shut behind me I grabbed her arse cheeks lifted her up and slammed her into the opposite wall. I worked my tongue deep into her throat and was rewarded with an equally passionate response. I carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. The girl stripped herself naked except for the stockings in near record time.

"Celeste I have a surprise for you. Have you ever been tied up before" She looked apprehensive and quickly said no.

"I told you Alan apart from a few boys squeezing my tits and a little frenching, you'll be my first."

"Alright then Celeste you'll have to trust me. Tonight I will make you a woman. I will give you all the sensations you desire and more. But it all comes down to trust, OK."

Celeste reached up and kissed me again.

"I trust you Alan, but you better deliver!" she giggled.

You sexy little bitch, I though, let the games begin.

Reclining her back onto the bed I tied her wrists to the bedposts and then her ankles to the foot of the bed using silk strips. Fully spread eagled, Celeste looked at me eagerly

"Give it to me doc I need it badly," she said wiggling her arse over the silk sheets.

"Time for desert." I smiled, left the room and returned with a tray of goodies.

Stripping off completely I straddled Celestes' ripe you body and reach over for a bottle off lotion. I poured a liberal amount of edible coconut oil over her tits then massaged her plump pillows in slow circular patterns.

5.

"God you tits feel great and I bet they taste even better than this morning."

Leaning forward I scooped up a mouthful of coconut titty and sucked away on the erect nipple. Her warm rubbery tit slipped in an out of my mouth in a teasing game of trap the nipple, while my other hand squeezed and tugged on its lovely twin. Celeste reacted even more vigorously than she had in the morning. Every time I lapped her nipple she tried to cram every inch of her hot tit into my mouth, constantly crying suck me suck me.

Taking a short break I got the bottle of whipped cream and sprayed it into her cleavage. "Oh fuck." she muttered.

Positioning myself on her body my knees where securely holding her in position for a tit fuck. I gathered up her heaving breasts and squeezed them together forming a tit and cream tunnel of love. As I stroked my fully erect cock into her tit pastry Celeste raised her head and tongued my whip cream rod. My balls rubbed achingly over her smooth skin and every stroke brought me close to orgasm. The slippery fiction between her plump tits was blowing my mind and her lapping tongue demanded a reward.

Moving up the bed I grabbed her head and pushed my candy cock into her wanton mouth.

"You know how to suck my cock, Celeste, now do it."

I could feel her teeth scrape against the skin of my cock.

"Suck me, suck me." I commanded.

I could hardly wait to deliver my wad into her willing mouth, to fill her face with my thick white cum.

"Aaaarrgh yeah baby come on ... suck...suck my throbbing prick. I want you to swallow...take it all."

I was ready to cum now and my testicles twitched every time her tongue lapped and circled my bloated knob. Bobbing her heads back and forth the suction was wonderfully excruciating, I never wanted this to end, the girl was a mechanical milking machine, her pistoning lips hungry to be fed. Then I exploded. Her cheeks suddenly swelled as my cock unloaded what felt like a bucket of cum. But just as expertly Celeste swallowed it all, while working my shaft with her tongue extracting all that was on offer.

Her head lowered to the pillow as I climbed off and lay beside her. We both were covered in a sexual lather and drew deep breaths to regain composure of sorts.

"You little beauty, I cant every recall cuming that hard," I lied.

"Thankyou Alan for such a lovely desert."

I undid the straps and Celeste quickly climbed onto me. Running her hand through my chest hair and lovingly scratching my nipples she looked deep into my eyes and smiled.

"Now that we have had some fun mister I want some serious fucking, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

To be Continued...

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers