Celeste's Great Adventure

Story Info
Taking your submissive hubby and your BF to the beach!
2.7k words
4.07
40.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted lay on his stomach, his erection pressing the Ikea blanket into the sands of Dewey Beach.

Although the vacationing C.P.A. would have enjoyed resting on his back, this was impossible.

First, he burned easily, unlike his sexy wife who was beautiful in her near beige tan around the string bikini.

Ted looked over at Celeste, who had her beautiful little hand with the long red nails on that doofus's thigh.

Why can't she be a good wife? The third reason why Ted couldn't even roll over for a second was the little tent in Ted's Speedo.

This was the first time Ted had been out of the chastity belt for more than the three minutes allotted for monthly whack-offs...

In quite a while.

Probably he hadn't been out of the belt since the last trip to Dewey Beach the year before.

Celeste didn't take her husband to the beach more than once a summer, though it was Ted's beach house.

Ted saw the guy whispering in Celeste's ear, and she giggled. She never laughed like that when Ted whispered to her...

What was the guy saying?

He really should take his hand off Celeste's arm.

Usually Celeste took Travis or Jorge or just went with a bunch of her cute little girlfriends, and leave Ted with an assignment like scraping the wallpaper off the downstairs bathroom, and re-grouting the tub.

Ted would be busy the entire weekend with these chores.

The rest of the time he'd be watching "Cheers" re-runs...

Yes, and trying to pick the lock of the chastity belt with a bobby pin.

So Ted's unfulfilled erection, with the backed up desire of thirty-five sex-free days, was pressing hard into the Speedo, and he wouldn't be able to move for fear of getting arrested.

Jesus, is that asshole pouring sun block into her cleavage?

My God, the nerve of the guy. Celeste had a new friend, obviously...I can't touch her tits, why can he? I'd get up but, this damn bathing suit...not shorts, panties.

Ted had begged Celeste to let him wear the beach fashion—

Long, baggy trunks, like the other guys wore...

But Celeste was adamant. "Teddy" she'd said with a long red nail on Ted's lips...

"You're not one of the other guys...your Mommy's little prince, and you don't need to wear those macho trunks...right? Do what Mommy wants?"

As she'd said it, she'd squeezed Ted's cock through the Speedos, and he'd said no more. But the Speedos certainly weren't flattering—

Ted had spindly arms and legs and slumped shoulders and his skin was dead white until the sunburn set in—

Ted looked like he'd fallen out of a meat locker.

Ted hadn't been allowed to go to the beach much as a child.

Mother was worried that too much sun was bad for him, and possibly drowning as Ted had never learned to swim. And now that he was at the beach, he had to lie on this blanket to keep from looking obscene. Ted looked irritatedly over at his wife.

Celeste was supposed to be on the blanket next to her husband, but she was talking to this jar-head military type it seemed, forever. Ted was disgusted.

The guy reminded him of the drill sergeant who called Ted "Princess" and caused him to drop out of R.O.T.C.

That guy had been a jerk, and this one was a jerk, though Celeste didn't seem to think so.

She was laughing at some idiotic thing the guy was saying and her 38DD's were shaking in the miniscule black bikini top. Every guy on the beach was staring at her boobs.

Sergeant Rock offered Cel a Marlboro, and she lit up.

That wasn't fair! Celeste had decided—her decision the year before that they would quit smoking.

Celeste had quit almost immediately, it had seemed, but Ted had lots of trouble with quitting his two pack a day habit.

Celeste had tied Ted down to a bed and ran her nails up and down his purple, stiffening cock, squeezing his balls just a little, until he agreed to throw out his Lucky Strikes.

After Ted and Celeste got together, Ted had shown Celeste his chastity belt and told her of his fantasies about being dominated...

Cel had not gone for the teasing manually part at first, she'd just locked Teddy in the belt and allowed him to cum once a month by jerking off into a dish in front of her.

And then of course licking it up.

But recently Celeste had changed, and was much better friends with Ted's poor wee-wee.

He'd still never gotten his cock inside Celeste's mouth or twat, but Celeste now spent hours sometimes playing with Ted's cock as he moved and strained at the ropes.

Celeste's fingers were incredible —

Past girlfriends had given Ted occasional teasing hand jobs, but their wrists always gave out after a while. Celeste could stroke Ted for hours, doing different things.

Sometimes she'd just play with his balls, running an occasional manicured forefinger up and down the vein under his shaft.

Other times Celeste would twiddle the glans between two long nails, making Ted very excited, but terrified that she might miss and poke his sensitive cock head in error.

Celeste was always dressed during these occasions—Ted had never seen her completely naked.

But in her ultra tight shorts and miniscule T-shirts, skin tight sweaters or high heels, Celeste looked better clothed than many girls did naked.

Now and Celeste would bend over to give Ted a flash of her cleavage, or gradually strip down to bra and panties, or even a demi-bra, but no more...

Ted of course was nearly always naked these days, not just during teasing and masturbation sessions anymore...it was his "look" in the house.

At one point Ted had complained, as he felt embarrassed and Celeste had made him wear a Little Bo Peep outfit for a month, and serve her girlfriends lemonade during a Tupperware party.

Celeste had also found the long thick dildo that Ted had kept hidden for so long, and she'd made Ted suck the dildo, attached to Cel's waist, in front of the ladies...

And then she began practicing with him and the dildo every now and then...

First making him suck it, and then getting him, from behind, Ted really had fantasized about sodomy a lot.

But he never dreamed of what a ripping feeling it was having that big rubber thing going through his ass over and over again...

Celeste would ream Ted for twenty minutes every night, jerking his dick while she did it.

Then pulling the dildo out and turning him over to tie him down for the normal teasing...

"Don't complain, sugar, or I'll make you lick the shit off the dildo after I take it out."

But once Celeste began the regular tease, Ted would forget the dildo...

Because the stroking was great—

And Ted had always had this as a fantasy, being stroked to the point of orgasm while tied down, and being teased until you have blue balls.

But the problem with fantasies, as Ted had learned when he actually experienced wearing a chastity belt was, reality was tougher than fiction.

Jerking off and fantasizing about teasing and chastity was very different from months without an orgasm, and having a beautiful woman like his wife stroke and stroke until he was desperate to squirt, and then patting his cock and walking away...

It often reduced poor Ted to tears.

Ted had fantasized about being whipped with belts and hairbrushes, but this was also much more painful, he'd learned in reality...

But Celeste got him to help out more around the house!

Once or twice a week though, Ted would be secured to a bed, or the rec room Ping-Pong table, or a hassock.

Where his poor head would hang down if he didn't have good neck muscles.

Celeste was ingenious at thinking of places to secure Ted.

One of her favorite places was the eyehook on the ceiling on the back porch.

Ted had wondered when she asked him to put the eyehook there, but now he wished he'd distracted her, really. Being cuffed naked to the eyehook was a miserable experience...

Ted's back porch was not a screened one...

It was fenced, but a picket fence.

Celeste enjoyed cuffing Teddy's hands to the ceiling of the back porch with a combination lock, and then leaving him there for half an hour as he desperately twiddled the dial.

If he got loose before she came out there, he could have his teasing inside on the bed, but usually he couldn't unlock it, so after half an hour of "Days of Our Lives".

Cel would come out, unlock Ted's chastity belt, and sit...

Squeezing pulling and prodding Ted's erection to his extreme arousal and embarrassment for a good three hours.

Celeste of course would be dressed, and not in especially revealing clothes in the outside sessions, because after all, often it was winter, and also, she didn't want someone to see her out there with it all hanging out.

But the quitting cigarettes thing had been tough for Ted. Celeste realized Ted needed intense incentive...

And so she began masturbating him for hours nightly with her long nails.

Ted would be moaning and squirming, as Celeste spread Astroglide all over his cock and balls, twiddling the veins under his shaft, telling Ted how much sexier he was now that he didn't smoke anymore.

Sometimes they'd watch TV together, from seven to eleven-thirty, and she'd jerk him to the point of cumming during commercials...

Sexily whispering "Isn't it great you're not blowing smoke in my face while we watch TV, you sexy thing?"

This would be impossible for Ted, who could not focus on "Law and Order" as he was waiting for the next Chevy car spot.

This was certainly differently from most viewers, who couldn't stand the ads.

Then often Celeste would tie Ted to her canopy bed, and put on soft music, and a frilly bra and panty set, and jerk him with alternating fast and slow strokes while she told him how great it was that she didn't hear Ted coughing in the morning any more.

Since moving in, five years before, Celeste had taken the master bedroom, and Ted slept in what had been his store-room, but she could hear the coughing anyway.

All the stimulation made Ted hornier than ever for his monthly release; but every time Cel caught him with a butt she added another week to his release date.

By the time Ted stopped smoking for good, he'd been without an orgasm for five months.

And Celeste had quit too, but now and then she smoked socially, with the guys she went out with. Ted of course, couldn't do this.

First, Celeste wouldn't let him, and secondly, Ted was such an insecure, miserable little geek.

Especially with his lovely wife cuckolding him with every bike courier that came along, that of course he would've returned to chain smoking immediately.

Still, it annoyed Ted to see Celeste flirting with that illiterate military type. He reminded Ted of the creeps she flirted with in high school.

Ted was only good then for loans and algebra tutoring. What could she see in this geek?

I mean really, Ted thought.

Couldn't she once just come to the beach and pay attention to me?

His erection swelled, and Ted wondered if he could possibly sneak off and jerk off in the bathroom...

There was a public beach bathroom not ten feet away.

But as attentive as Celeste was to the crew cut idiot, she occasionally took a sweeping glance about, to make sure Ted was where she left him.

Ted couldn't swim, and so he only went in the water with Celeste, who swam like a mermaid.

And he couldn't go to the rest room without asking Celeste, who would then time him.

A forty-two year old man can't go to the bathroom by himself!

I mean, really. Ted looked away from Celeste and Beetle Bailey and tried not to think about how hot she was, how much Ted needed to cum...

He tried not to think about last night, when Celeste had been wearing her body stocking and squeezing a Vaseline filled condom up and down his shaft for nearly three hours.

Ted thought hard for about ten minutes about waterfalls...then ice...then the latest tax shelter he was working on. Finally Ted's erection subsided.

Ted stood up, and took a deep breath.

He was going to confront Celeste right now. Ted walked over to Celeste and the military guy,

But before he could open his mouth, Celeste smiled and jumped up, hugging Ted deeply.

Immediately, of course Ted's hard on began rising, but he tried to stay firm.

"Celeste, why are you talking with this guy on my weekend...

I know you date other guys at the beach every weekend while I'm home but this is MY weekend."

Oh Jesus, Ted felt tears smarting in his eyes. That wasn't too macho, was it?

"Do you have to talk to every single guy who takes an interest in you, Celeste?"

Ted looked into Celeste's dancing eyes.

"No, Ted, you've got it wrong." Celeste smiled.

"Kevin doesn't really have an interest in me, though you're close."

Celeste motioned Kevin to stand up, and he and Ted shook hands.

"You guys want to come back to my hotel room?"

Kevin asked, with a big grin.

Before Ted could open his mouth it seemed, they were walking in the door of Kevin's beachfront hotel. Celeste stopped just inside the door.

"Teddy, drop your Speedo, honey." "What?" Ted asked, astonished.

Before Ted could say anything else, Celeste pulled Ted's swimsuit down.

As Ted looked up, he saw another guy coming out of the bathroom of Kevin's motel room. "This is Josiah, Ted" Kevin said.

Ted nodded.

" Hey, Josiah...good to see you again." Cel laughed.

" Kevin doesn't like me, Teddy." Celeste said, laughing.

"He likes you. I told him that you would give him a blowjob...

You've trained for it with the dildo, babe."

Ted felt Kevin take him by the shoulders, forcing him to the floor.

"But Celeste, this is..."

Celeste smiled.

"Teddy, you've not squirted in six weeks now...

Because I added another month for finding a pack of Luckies in your jacket, remember?

So your due date isn't till the middle of next month...

But you can whack yourself off while you suck Kevin's dick, think of all the practice you've had with the dildo...

I've been preparing you for this, baby...you jerk off while you suck Kevin...

And then you can cum again next month, honey!"

Ted began to cry, but it was too tempting.

"C'mon baby...I'll even give you a show!"

Celeste undid her bikini top and began jiggling her boobs in front of Ted, moving closer to Kevin so Ted could watch as he sucked. This was great...

Celeste only flashed Ted on his birthday and...once he was allowed to see her tits in return for signing over the house...he kissed a nipple then, right?

Ted opened his mouth, and Kevin's penis went in. It felt like normal skin, and not too different from the dildo, but Ted felt like a nasty little fag, like the jocks called him when they snapped him with their towels in high school.

He was just a cocksucking fag.

As Kevin pushed his cock deeper into Ted's mouth, Ted watched Celeste manipulating her breasts.

Then she said "You go ahead, Josie"

Suddenly Ted felt Josiah's dick pushing itself in his rectum as he sucked Kevin. Ted tried to pull back, but Kevin's hand was clutching Ted's hair, and he was pushing the dick down Ted's throat. "What's wrong, Teddy?" Celeste said, laughing.

"Josiah wasn't in the bargain?

Don't worry, baby...just jerk yourself off...

I've made your little hole back there big enough for the Washington Monument, you don't mind, do you?"

As Josiah pumped from one end of Ted, Kevin began slamming his dick in and out of Ted's mouth...

Celeste pulled up one of her huge tits and began sucking the nipple...

Ted manipulated his cock as he knelt there sucking.

And truly, his penis had never been harder...