Celeste's Picnic

Story Info
Taking your slave to a Polyamorous Picnic can get wild!
3.1k words
3.15
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and Ted is incredibly generous and thoughtful." Ted groaned inwardly.

He knew when Celeste started with these peculiar compliments...

It usually meant she was going to share something embarrassing about him.

Celeste threw back her long hair and smiled, rubbing Ted's arm, as she talked to Haley and Don, one of the other couples at the Polyamoury Forest Festival.

"Ted gave my boyfriend and I a great massage the other night...

Travis said it was better than a massage parlor rub, whatever that meant." Celeste smiled again, and her husband flushed scarlet.

Celeste's tongue touched her teeth as she watched him out of the corner of her eye.

And she giggled, as did Haley. Don just shook his head.

Celeste giggled again and tossed her recently blonded hair.

In a low cut pink top that showed perfectly tanned 36cc cleavage, Celeste was dynamite.

Despite his disapproval at what she'd told him, Don clearly was quite attracted to her.

But he kept looking doubtfully at Ted.

Celeste winked at Don, and then turned to smile her radiance on her husband, who was still quite dazzled by Celeste after five and a half years of marriage.

It might help that he hadn't cum in four months...past his usual ninety day release date had been tacked on an extra thirty days when Celeste discovered Ted watching the NBA playoffs on tape, late at night.

"You're not allowed to watch sports at ALL.

Not just when you're supposed to be doing housework."

Celeste had told him as she'd thrown the tape away.

"It's a violent game."

"But Travis watches sports." Ted had pleaded tearfully.

"Travis is a violent guy, Teddy...but I'm learning to live with it"

Celeste had grinned.

"Thirty extra days without a squirt, Mister!"

And the thirty days had been up day before yesterday, and Ted had been sure Celeste would allow him to masturbate, finally.

He was afraid there would be action with the paddle as there had been when he'd finished up his last three month stint...

But Celeste had done something unbelievably awful.

She'd tied Ted's hands loosely to his thighs, so only his fingers could touch his cock, and then she'd posed for him...

Yes, in a filmy nightgown, dildoing herself as Teddy had tried desperately to touch himself, only grazing his penis with his fingers.

"C'mon, Teddy, wouldn't you like to play with my titties? Or play with your cock?"

Celeste had been absolutely merciless, pulling her boobs out of the negligee and waving them in Ted's tear-stained face.

Yes, as he tried desperately to free the hands that were secured to his thighs.

Celeste had done a complete bump-n-grind with the dildo and several vibrators for nearly an hour before turning on some porn and leaving Ted to rub his fingertips on his stiff dick miserably.

This had been absolutely unbelievable—

Ted had gotten cramps reaching his forefinger out and poking his stiff glans as he gazed at the images on the screen...

Ted's cock had waved back and forth between the fingers that could barely touch it on each side.

Teddy had bit his tongue and cried the night through, and his ball sac had looked as if it held about ten gallons of heavy cum!

The next morning he'd awoken in the chair as Celeste was locking him up.

"It'll come at some point, baby..

But you don't want to cum too soon, do ya?"

Celeste had smiled up at Ted.

Now, Ted's cock was squirming uncomfortably against the penis lock as they stood and talked to Don and Haley at the Polyamourous Forest Festival.

Of course Don had to put in his two cents about Ted massaging Celeste and Travis.

"Man, I just think that's taking an open relationship a bit far, at least for me."

Don waved at another Forest Festival picknicker.

"I mean, I'm all for polyamory and open relationships, I tell Haley about the girls I've been with and she tells me about guys, and it spices up our sex life...but..."

Haley smiled.

"Yeah, once Don and I did it with another couple, and you should have seen how careful Don and the other guy were not to touch each other, men are such homophobes, you know." Celeste laughed.

"I know...Teddy's over it, though."

Ted flushed again. He had been forced to learn to suck dicks and take it in the ass as part of being Celeste's slave boy, but he certainly didn't want her telling people here that!

Ted was on the board of the Polyamoury Society, and he wanted to be considered a real swinger.

Certainly he didn't want anyone to know that the extent of the open marriage was all on Celeste's end, and all Teddy got was to jerk off once every 90 days, for God's sake.

He looked nervously at Celeste, wondering what horrible thing she'd say next. But now Don was talking. "I'm not a homophobe, my God, Haley! I'm in favor of them marr4ying, having their own bars, whatever...

I just don't want to touch another guy that way. I'm surprised you were able to give Celeste's boyfriend a massage, Ted...

I think I'd get too jealous, even with the open relationship and all the girls I've been with." Haley rubbed Don's chest and smiled.

"He's such a man! Too jealous!"

Celeste smiled and pulled her pink shirt down so the plunging neckline was even more in evidence. Don's eyes bulged.

"Well we know you are real heterosexual, eh, Donnie?" Celeste purred..

"Looking good there Celeste! Still with what's his name?" a guy with a handlebar moustache called to Celeste as he walked by.

Celeste put her hand lightly on Ted's back.

"You betcha, Clyde!" Celeste waved, and the guy with the moustache grinned.

"Fifth anniversary with what's his name this week...his dick isn't nearly as big as yours but I love him!"

Don laughed. "Jesus, Celeste isn't there anyone here you've not slept with?" Ted stared at his shoes.

"No accounting for taste there!" the handlebar moustache shouted back as he walked off to talk with a strawberry blonde.

Celeste leaned over and kissed Ted's neck casually, and his cock swelled against the cruel prison. Why were they here?

The morning had been so glorious. Still in her pink top, Celeste had had Ted stand in front of her.

His hands cuffed behind his head, as her long nails had pulled his foreskin up over his glans and back, and a thumb had stroked the underside of his poor neglected penis.

Celeste knew just where to tickle around the base of Ted's cock to get the fires rumbling in his crotch, and she'd danced around, sometimes moving up and sitting on his penis.

Doing a lap-dance as she'd done as a stripper back in Chicago during her early twenties...

Moving and grinding her hips and crotch all over Ted's swollen, precum covered cock until he was gasping and pulling at his bonds.

"No, no...baby...you can't have a messy yet, big boy...you know the rules" came Celeste's voice in his ear... As he was wafted in her Obsession perfume.

At one point she'd stripped down to her adorable powder-blue bra and panties...

The bra just barely covered her nipples, and it was such a glorious sight, those full, gorgeous breasts...

Ted drooled as Celeste played with his organ...but she'd said such hurtful things!

"Baby, I know you want to touch my boobies in my little bra, but I only let real men play with them. I'll shake 'em, and let you stare...but they're not for you to play with, and you know that."

Celeste had bounced her gorgeous honeys in Teddy's face with one hand as she continued to stroke and pull his suffering penis with the other, he'd cried and begged...oh please!

Oh please! This had gone on for four hours until it had been time to go to the Polyamourous Forest Festival.

Four hours!

Ted had been so on the brink a couple of days before, when his hands had been tied to his thighs, but then this morning it had been even more intense and he'd wondered if she was trying to drive him insane.

Celeste knew everything there was to know about penises...she knew which veins on Ted's rod to twiddle and pull, and how to lightly scratch the scrotum so Teddy was moaning and begging...sometimes in tears!

But the morning had gotten Teddy to the point that he really wanted to be on his best behavior, because perhaps soon it would be time for Celeste to give him an orgasm. and it had been a long, hot summer without one that was for sure.

Ted wondered sometimes whether the guys who wrote on the Internet about dreaming of chastity, and all that crap had ever tried to live with day in and day out long term chastity...

Going to and from work, dealing with college girls and secretaries in the street, getting hard in the middle of the night and being unable to sleep, and living with an incredible beauty who took absolute and total delight in just being the most evil tease when she wasn't fucking half of the city!

This morning alone was more than anything he'd ever heard about on any tease/denial site...

Celeste had tugged and teased Ted's suffering shaft, interspersing teasing with kisses on his lips and neck as she manipulated and maneuvered his poor organ.

Getting Ted closer and closer to the point of finishing, while whispering in his ear about how she knew how much he'd suffered...

And she'd felt SOOO bad for him when she was getting laid with all those guys.

Celeste had a wicked sexy voice, and she knew how to talk about sex...

Hell, when Ted had been on a business trip last year, he'd called home and Celeste had conversed with him while fucking some loser she'd met in a parking lot...

"Teddy...how I wish you were here to see this big cock I'm sucking just now...he is incredible!"

It had been especially difficult for Ted to listen to this as his cock was all locked up and he felt as if his entire crotch was congested with semen.

He'd spent a miserable evening in the hotel room after she'd hung up, and he'd almost considered suicide...

But this morning had been glorious and agonizing....

He'd been responsible for telling her to slow down this morning when she'd gotten him close to cumming by saying "red light, Miss Celeste."

Celeste would then cease her intense strokings with her long French nails until Teddy was back from the brink again.

"Good boy, Teddy, I know you wouldn't want to have an accident." And Ted had shuddered because once he had had an accident on Celeste's pretty hands, cumming hard after nearly six months celibacy, and had he paid!

Celeste had tied Ted to the bed, ankles jacked up and tied to the headboards and she had whipped his cock and balls.

Yes, with an old cane and wicker woven Art Nouveou carpet beater until he'd burst into frightened tears...

Ted had learned not to do that again. Now he always let her know with a prompt "red light" when it looked like it was getting close that he might cum Yes ma'am! He was well versed now in orgasm control.

Teddy loved being Celeste's chastity slave, loved the teasing, and the delicious humiliating environment of being naked while teased by her in her hot little outfits...

But sometimes she didn't tease him for a week or two at a time...

So it wasn't always easy for him...nor was it much fun to lick up his semen in a cup with a bit of sour buttermilk, or whatever evil thing she'd think of for him...at his 90 day mark! Once she'd saved his cum, and then three days later had poured it all over his salad, along with some other cum she'd gotten elsewhere when they'd been in the restaurant with an important client.

"Ted likes this special protein-based salad dressing." Celeste had explained, and Teddy had had to slurp it up! But now, Celeste was talking to Don...

"Perhaps Ted could help you become more comfortable with a man's body...it might mean more action with other couples, eh, Haley?"

Haley smiled and nodded. Ted was alarmed. What the fuck did that mean?

"Ted help me be more comfortable with a man's body? The hell--?" Don's jaw dropped as he looked suspiciously at the uncomfortable Ted. Celeste smiled at Don.

"Well, you know Ted pretty well, y'all were in the R.O.T.C. together, you play squash, all that good shit.

And you're both in the Polyamoury Society...

Who better to help you get comfortable with male-male sexuality?"

Ted looked imploringly at Celeste.

"Honey please—Don doesn't really want to..."

Celeste giggled, and her eyes glinted wickedly.

"Oh, I'll talk him into it. Don, if you let Teddy help you get bisexually acclimated, I'll do something for you I never do even for Ted!

I'll give you a sloppy blowjob right afterwards, and Haley can help me."

Haley nodded encouragement.

Twenty minutes later in the woods Celeste's plan was going rather well.

She'd stripped off her top and half-bra and Don was sucking and kissing her beautiful full breasts greedily, as his cock was occupied with poor Ted.

"Now just let me keep rubbing your dick in Ted's face, all over his cheek."

Celeste was pushing Don's dick all over Ted's face, across his closed lips, as Haley's hand was clutching his hair, pushing his face further into her husband's crotch.

Ted was so unhappy. Not only was he about to be forced to suck cock—disgusting—

But Cel was allowing Don to kiss and suck her precious candies...those lovely breasts that were ALWAYS denied to him, except on rare occasions when he assisted in her bath!

Then he was allowed to wash them for just a few minutes.

But he never, NEVER was allowed to kiss and suck them like Don was now—

Not once in the five years of their marriage! Ted grimaced as the penis pushed around his face, and winced as the little twigs on the ground were pushed into his knees.

Don looked down.

"Ted's not enjoying this, Celeste, I thought you said he's a bisexual." Don was right.

Kneeling on the ground in the woods with his squash partners dick being rubbed all over his face, Ted was pretty miserable.

But what could he do? Ted was terrified that Celeste would tack on another 30 days for disobedience.

"Yes, you're right, Teddy needs some kind of reward, too, like maybe he should be able to jerk himself off."

Celeste reached into her purse and passed Ted the key.

"Take off your clothes, baby, and you can have whack-off time...

But you got to give Don some pleasure!"

Ted undressed and unlocked his chastity device and grabbed his dick and began pulling it quickly. Celeste reached down and pinched Ted's ear.

"Baby, open your mouth, give Don a good time." Ted looked desperately at her.

"Or we could lock you up again, baby...would you prefer that?"

Ted breathed hard, and gaped at Don's dick, and then his own. Finally he took Don's hard penis in his mouth and began sucking.

"That's good, now you just keep sucking on my boobs, Donnie...and let me give you a few long kisses. You keep up down there, Teddy... be a little slave boy like Mommie wants!"

Ted had sucked quite a few penises since marrying Celeste, she felt that she wasn't cheating on him if he messed around with her lovers, too...

Or that's what she said.

He took his penis in his left hand and began pulling but after a minute or two, Celeste grabbed Ted's arm. "Go slower, honey...you've got a lot of pleasuring to do."

Celeste turned to Don.

"Honey, why don't you grab Teddy by the ears and skull fuck him...do it hard. you can suck on my nice titties while you do it, and Haley will lick your ear."

Don looked doubtful. "Does Ted want that?"

Celeste smiled. "Ted will do whatever I want him to, right, dear?"

Ted nodded mechanically, and a moment later, Don's dick was down his throat, and Don had Teddy by the ears and was pulling and pushing, in and out, while Ted coughed and choked on the huge penis.

Suddenly there was a rustle in the trees and the fellow with the handlebar moustache and two others came up.

"Celeste, I hear you're giving bisexual adjustment lessons with Teddy here! I'm always up for a free blowjob! John and Bill are too!"

The others nodded assent. Celeste smiled.

"That's great, boys. and the same terms. you can enjoy my honeys, too!" Ted suddenly spat out Don's cock.

"No, Miss Celeste, absolutely not.

I'm not going to suck off all these guys, you can't make me. Not even for an orgasm."

Celeste delicately stepped back from Don, pulling her little powder-blue bra up over her breasts again.

"Honey, I think you will, if that's what I want...you're here to perform a service..." Ted got up, his penis was rock hard, but that was enough.

He would run off and jerk off or something.

This marriage had gone too far in the femdom aspects, he thought.

"Look, Miss Celeste...I just can't do it."

Celeste smiled, and turned to Don.

"Do you have a penknife honey? I thought I saw you using one to open a bottle."

Don handed her his knife, and Celeste walked over to a tree and cut off a branch, and began trimming the little twigs until it was a long switch.

She bent it and looked at it carefully as all the men including Ted admired her in her powder blue bra and tight jeans.

"You're not going to whip me to get your way either, Celeste—OW!"

The switch suddenly struck Ted harshly on his glans, the very tip of his super-erect cock. WHACK WHACK! The switch landed two more times, and Ted fell to his knees, moaning. "Derrick" Celeste addressed the handle-bar mustached fellow.

"Grab Teddy's arms and throw him across that stump there.

I've got some serious attitude adjustment to do here!" She motioned to John.

"Go cut a couple more switches with Don's knife...we've got work to do on Teddy this afternoon."

Soon each man, including Don had a switch, and they all began whacking Ted at once as he struggled on the stump.

About a mile away, two park rangers heard blood curdling screams coming from the thick forest.

"What the hell's that, Gordie?" Gordie listened and smiled.

"Nothin we want to be involved with Oliver. Those perverts at the Polyamourous Festival are doing' their thing. Let's go get lunch."

And so they did, trying to ignore Teddy's agony.