Celine

Story Info
Asian Girlfriend helps boyfriend with lack of clothes.
1.5k words
3.95
116.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," I said, realizing my current situation.

I had just gotten out of my girlfriends sleeping hug and realized I had no clothes. Yesterday, Friday, we decided to go celebrate the last day of school bye going to her cabin a few miles out of our small town in Minnesota. We had brought a few beers with us and had got drunk and decided to take a dip into the near by pond. With our clothes still on. I had left everything but cell phone back in my parents house. My parents were out of town for the weekend. I was screwed.

"Whats wrong baby?" Celine said, rubbing her eyes.

She was wearing a cream colored slip that showed off her beautiful small Chinese breast and didn't come close to covering her ass. Her silky hair was frazzled from the night before. Sex hair. Celine was about 5 feet 7, which was just about my height. We had been dating for a year now and planned to both go to Notre Dame for college.

"All my clothes are wet from last nights little swim," I said sitting down nude on the edge of the bed.

Her cabin was pretty nice for a cabin. It had a full kitchen and two bedrooms. We often came here on the weekends so the fridge was full of food. She had alot of clothes here but I had never brought any.

"Oh it's ok baby. Well think of something," she drowsily.

"All there is are your clothes. And those are girl clothes," I said, trying to think if I had some extra clothes somewhere.

"We can find something maleish and suttable," Celine said with a smile.

She rubbed her eyes and crawled out of bed. She got up and stretched, giving me a great view of her small ass. Celine walked over and opened her closet.

"Were about the same size right?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not wearing any of your clothes. It would be humiliating," I said admiring her ass as she rummaged through her clothes.

"Oh don't be such a little girl. I'm sure I have some maleish girl clothes that will fit you. And besides, it will just be you and I," she said the last part by turning around and giving me a wink.

"Alright, but please try and keep it maleish," I said, giving into my Asian love.

"Ok. Here. Put these on," Celine said, tossing me a pink panty, "and don't complain. They are all I got that will fit you."

I stepped into the panties with out question. My Asian love could be sweet as well as strict. I pulled the panties up and tucked my penis into the silky fabric. They looked like boxers but cut extremely high.

"Skirt or shorts?" Celine asked, rummaging through the small closet.

"Shorts," I said, looking in a body mirror at my reflection.

"K," she said and tossed me some Jean shorts.

"Thanks," I said and stepped into them.

I pulled them up and it was a tight squeeze. The were short shorts for one and barely came halfway up my thighs.

"Wow these are tight!" I said jokingly.

"Now you know the price of looking good," Celine said, giving me a quick kiss, "Now you have two choices for your top. A bustier or a halter top."

She held up both. The bustier had no sleeves or straps and was a baby blue. The halter top was pink with silk straps that connected behind my neck.

"I'll take the halter top, I guess," I said, picking the lesser of the two evils.

I slid into the pink contraption and felt the silk take form to my body. It must have been slightly padded because it appeared I had small boobs.

"Ok hotty what do you want to do today?" Celine asked.

"Um it's up to you," I said, wishing to stay inside today.

"Let's go boating," Celine said, heading out the door.

Her parents were away on their anniversary for the weekend. They were pretty wealthy and owned a rather large motorboat. Celine grabbed a bag and filled it with extra clothes, food and snacks. We got to the middle of the small lake by noon and had a little picnic on the boat. The sun got high and it started getting to hot for my current outfit.

"Hot?" Celine asked.

"Yeah," I said sweating.

It was easy for her to say. She was wearing athletic short shorts and a tank top.

"I have something that might be a bit more cool," she said, reaching into her bag, "it my be girly but it will beat the heat. You choose which one."

Celine held up 2 bathing suits. One was a purple one piece that looped over one shoulder while the other was a skimpy black two piece.

"I'll take the black one," I said.

"The bikini?" Celine asked.

"Yes the bikini," I said.

The only reason I chose the bikini was because it was black and would look like a speedo from a distance. I quickly stripped down to my panties until Celine stopped me. She then held out the bikini bottom for me to step into. She pulled it up tight. It nested snuggly up my butt crack and hid down my manhood well. She then helped tie on the bikini top which must have been padded as well because I once again had small boobs.

"You look good Tom," Celine said, giving me a kiss and squeezing my ass just a bit.

I giggled and tossed my clothes into the bag.

"Thanks for the bathing suit," I said.

"So you ready to go swimming?" Celine asked, stripping nude.

"What?" I said.

I knew I was in the middle of a lake in a bathing suit in the middle of the summer, but most of my body was hidden from view by the boat. If I were to get out of the boat somebody, even thou we were all alone, might see my in my two piece.

"That's why I gave you the bathing suit. So we could go swimming," she said, pulling up a small green bikini.

"I don't know," I said, feeling selfconcious.

"There's no one out here. Will you do it for me?" she asked bringing her now bikini clad breast on my chest.

"Sure, I guess," I said giving in.

"Great," Celine said, giving me a quick kiss then diving in.

I quickly slipped into the water after Celine. The feeling of the lack of large swim suits was exotic. My boobs got heavier with the water and really changed how I felt. We swam for about an hour or two till we decided to get out. We plopped back onto the deck of the boat. We dripped for quite a while until Celine grabbed two bright yellow towels out of her bag. We dried off and sat down and talked for a while. At around 4ish, I started to feel my skin start to burn.

"Hey Celine, um can I have some clothes to change into?" I asked.

"Sure," Celine said, as I started stripping while she started reaching into her bag, "oh, there's a problem."

She pulled out the outfit I had been wearing and held it up. It was dripping wet.

"Shit," we said in unison.

Celine started sorting the dry clothes from the wet clothes. Fortunately/unfortunately, there was enough dry clothes for the both of us. Unfortunately, they were both dresses. Why she would bring dresses with escapes me. Women.

"Well, we are going to have to wear what is dry. So would you like pink or red panties and bra?" she asked.

"No. Not a bra," I said.

"You've already wore panties and a bikini. A bra won't kill you," Celine reasoned back.

"Well that was, well, it was, alright " I said, lifting my arms for the bra, "I'll take the red."

I handed her my bikini. Celine slipped the red bra onto me. She strapped it around me and tightened it. I then grabbed the lacy red g-string and pulled it up, remembering to tuck my penis.

"Okay, would you like a pink or white dress," Celine said, holding up the two sun dresses.

"White," I said, giving her the "what do you think" look.

Celine just smiled and handed me the white dress. When she handed me the dress, I saw that it had little pink flowers on it. I slipped into it and it was tight. Too tight. When I looked down, I once again found that both the dress and the bra were padded. I could also see partially through the thin white cotton and see my red panties and bra. And to make it worse, the dress barely came down to my mid thigh. We spent the rest of the day all dressed up. At about 11 we stripped down to our bra and panties and drifted asleep in each others arms.