Cellar Session

Story Info
Oliver trains his wife for the first time.
1.9k words
4.03
56.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers

Nobody would be able to hear my screams, I thought here, deep underground in the cellar of the old farmhouse. My husband Oliver had turned the old room into a sex dungeon, completely transforming the old cellar into a room fit for one purpose alone, to train me, his slut of a wife to be a slave for him. Our house was four miles from the nearest other dwelling, and made an ideal location for my slave training. We would not be disturbed here, and Oliver would able to administer the punishment, pain, and sexual reward as he saw fit.

The walls and ceiling were painted black, and the floor was protected, by a black rubberised coating. Dim lighting around the walls added to the dark atmosphere. Metal hooks and rings dangled from beams in the ceiling, and a heavy wooden 'X' lined one of the walls, featuring leather fastenings at various points. There was a washbasin in one corner, next to a toilet bowl, and in the middle of the room, a padded leather horse. Hanging from the walls, were a selection of whips, straps and floggers, together with a variety of dildos, butt-plugs, and restraints.

Any talking was strictly forbidden, unless of course Oliver allowed me. The only time I could speak was to ask permission first, or to say my 'safe' word, which we had both agreed on before we started. As instructed, I had previously cleaned my ass out thoroughly with a douche, ready for my Master. I had no idea what his plans were for me during this first session, but was feeling very horny indeed. I wore stockings, the hold-up kind, and black six inch heels.

He started by cuffing my wrists and ankles together, while I kneeled on the floor. My naked ass was pointing up in the air, as he took a horsewhip and gave me six of the best. Red welts immediately appeared on my skin, stinging madly. I jerked violently with each stroke of the whip, but made no sound. I can handle this, I thought, so far at least anyway. He pulled my hair roughly, lifting my face level with his exposed cock.

"Suck my cock like the nasty whore you are!" he commanded.

I greedily sucked at his meat, deep-throating him, gagging on his hard flesh. My eyes watered heavily, streaking my mascara down my cheeks. I took his whole length, so that my lips touched his balls. I convulsed, strings of saliva poured from my mouth as I struggled to contain his cock. Oliver pounded his cock into my throat and I thought I might retch from the extreme face fucking, but I was intent on not giving in to him yet. His cock tasted divine, and I could feel my pussy dribbling juices as I became even more aroused.

He slapped my face hard, still with his cock deep down my throat.

"You love my cock, don't you slave, and you will learn to worship it", he said.

I nodded, still sucking on his meaty cock. He put on a pair of black latex gloves, and felt between my legs. He withdrew his fingers, glistening with my cunt juices. He then wiped his fingers over my face and pushed them deep into my mouth, causing me to gag again. I could smell and taste my own cum, mixed with the smell of latex.

"Clean my fingers!" he ordered.

I dutifully carried out his instructions, lapping at them quickly with my tongue. He released my wrists and ankles and stood me up in the middle of the room. He fitted a metal bar to my ankle cuffs, forcing me to stand with my legs wide apart, before cuffing my wrists behind my back. I could see my reflection in a full-length mirror on the opposite wall. Stood there in only my stockings and heels, I have to admit, I did look very sexy indeed. I didn't know what was about to happen, and felt very apprehensive as Oliver walked slowly around me.

He grabbed two lengths of rope and wound the ends several times around my jutting breasts, squeezing and pulling them tight. He then fed the other ends of the ropes through a ring hanging from the ceiling, before tying the loose ends to a pair of heavy dumb-bells on the floor. My Master then gradually moved the weights further away from me, causing my aching tits to be pulled upwards towards the ceiling. I struggled to maintain my balance on my high heels, any unnecessary movement on my part causing even more pain. My poor tits were taking an enormous strain, as they were being lifted, I could feel the weight being taken from my feet. My back arched backwards, and my tits turned purple as the rope pulled on them even stronger. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out, my Master was testing me to my limits.

Knowing that my nipples would now be ultra-sensitive, he attached a pair of vicious clamps to them, tugging on them as he did so. The burning pain seared through them, and I gave out a slight moan in submission.

He left me like this for a few minutes, and I couldn't move, for the risk of losing my balance and falling off my high stilettos.

"You will learn to serve me slut, yes?"

Sweat poured from my forehead as I endured the pain and humiliation, but I was determined to complete the session. I nodded again in silence, but even nodding caused me to move slightly, sending waves of pain through my tits. He walked behind me and spread my naked butt-cheeks apart. Taking a generous amount of lube, he started to work his fingers, one at a time into my tight ass hole. I groaned again as he did so.

"Did I say you could make a sound? DID I?" he shouted in my ear.

I shook my head in response. He took a long leather flogger from the wall and began to thrash my naked butt. The pain was intense, and my ass was burning like fire.

"Now you can make all the noise you want!" he said, menacingly.

I let out an almighty scream, "Aaeeaargh!" and again with each thrash of the flogger.

I was caught between the punishment of having my breasts pulled up tight by the ropes, and having my ass whipped over and over again. My body jerked and swayed, sending me into a painful oblivion. Tears ran down my face, and cunt-juices ran down my thighs. Suddenly he stopped, and released the ropes. I was so relieved, as I knew I wouldn't be able to take any more pain.

My ankles were still cuffed to the metal bar however, and spread wide, allowing easy access to my pussy and ass, and my hands still cuffed behind my back. He pushed the padded leather horse up to my waist, and bent me over it. My heavy tits swung over one side dangling with the nipple clamps still attached. My ass was on the other side, being presented to my Master, for his attention.

"Now we'll see what my cum-slut's tight ass can take!" he coldly announced.

I felt the first of three different sized butt-plugs, probing at the entrance to my tight rosebud. It slowly slipped inside me, aided by the lube that my Master had massaged into me. Ok I thought, I can handle this, the plug was gradually pushed inside me, stretching me open, all the way until it was firmly in place. I let out the smallest of gasps as it went in, knowing that I might be punished at any moment for the misdemeanour. I felt a hard slap from Oliver's hand on my butt-cheeks, inflaming the already sore skin. I hadn't gotten away with it after all.

He worked the plug in and out of me, stretching my ass in readiness for the next, larger plug. The pleasure was exquisite, and left me begging for more. My nipples were still burning from the clamps, and my legs ankles pulled against the spreader bar as I squirmed and bucked against the plug.

"Now you're ready for something bigger!" he said.

He withdrew the first one, and squirted more lube into my ass, soothing it, making it ready for the next. The second plug felt enormous in comparison, and took much longer to push in. I had felt nothing like it before, and gritted my teeth hard as it finally filled me up. I grunted and moaned as it went past my sphincter, stretching it like never before. My body sweated and tensed, my breathing was coming in short gulps, the pleasure being so indescribable.

Another spanking from my master ensued as punishment for my moans of ecstasy. He spent more time working the plug in and out, loosening my poor ass, ready for the third and final toy. I sighed heavily as he finally removed the plug, and pulled my sore ass cheeks wide apart, revealing my gaping ass hole. I was aching for something even bigger now.

"My, I'm impressed by how much you can manage, slave!" he remarked, icily.

He dribbled more lube into my aching hole, and began thrusting his fingers into me, all the way up to his knuckles. He fucked my ass like this for ages with his fingers, bringing me almost to the point of orgasm, and then stopping again repeatedly.

I wanted to cum so badly, but I knew I was completely in his control, and would have to just hope that he would eventually let me have my release. I craved for something bigger in my ass, and I wasn't about to be disappointed.

The third and final plug was slowly introduced to my ass, it felt absolutely huge, stretching my hole beyond belief. I felt like I couldn't take any more, it was going to be far too big for me. There was no way I could take the enormous size, however, my Master worked it in millimetre by millimetre, until it reached the widest part. I clenched my fists, and wailed uncontrollably as I felt like I was being ripped apart.

He applied more lube, and kept a steady pressure on the plug. The cone shaped toy widened my poor ass slowly until it went past the point of no return.

I was in absolute Heaven now, I had never felt so full, the pressure on the inner walls of my ass was incredible, and my thighs, which were wet with my cunt juices, trembled as I neared a massive orgasm.

Oliver came round in front of me, and started to fuck my mouth with his hard tool. I was desperate to cum, but the cuffs still prevented me from playing with my throbbing clit.

"You've been a good slave today, so as a reward, I'll let you cum for me this time!" Oliver said.

They were the words I was desperate to hear. He reached behind my ass with a powerful vibrator, and held it firmly against my clit. The vibrations sent me over the edge, and I came loudly, crying and screaming as my climax tore through me. Juices gushed from my soaking pussy, and I thrashed against my restraints that still held me firmly in place. My Master came now too, his cock erupting in a powerful jet of cum which splashed over my face. I had a thorough coating of his hot white juice glazing me, which dripped down my chin onto my heaving tits. My session was over for now, and I collapsed over the horse, exhausted.

Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers