Cellar Sex

Story Info
Secretive phone sex - is it considered cheating?
1.3k words
3.47
21.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had he only paid attention, these phone calls may not have come into existence. That deep throaty whispering voice on the other end of the phone was more sensual than most men whose company she kept. None of them had her sexual attention, yet she wanted a couple of them. Their sex appeal was nearly irresistible. Trying her best to behave, she kept her feelings and thoughts to herself. She knew if she ever got the chance to become remotely intimate, she would want more each time. By keeping a phone mate too many miles away for immediate contact on demand, she could have her tensions alleviated while keeping the peace in her own bedroom. He would allow her to blow him every now and then and that would become sex and then a shower, and then sleep and not much more than that. And not much more than 4 times a year.

Telephone calls began simply. A joke or a short story about an incident he experienced at work or a sexy little tale was good to keep the imagination going until her next event with her man in bed. The calls went on for more than a month. The one day, she happened to be sipping on the second round of a refreshing cool drink. He called while her man was out. Seemed she was always in the basement shuffling around.

As soon as the call was connected, he heard the background noise and asked whether he was interrupting. "I was passing the time and hoping you may call." She answered. The grunting and sighing was all about to end, since the extra cinderblocks were finally arranged neatly in the corner. Over the phone line, her voice sounded a little different, more pacified than usual. Questioning her about it, he accused her of having sex with her man finally. She chuckled and said he was closer to having any relations with her than her man was. They both laughed, but his voice quickly changed to something more soothing and seductive. Her tone changed to match his.

Until this point, she didn't realize what she actually was saying to him. The seduction began with a few innocent questions like how she did her hair that day, and whether her man liked it. Questions continued to get more personal and through a panic or fear of this uncertain situation, she answered in short sentences, hoping he'd stop. She didn't know where he was going with them at first, until he asked about whether she was wearing a bra. Was she wearing panties? What color, how much lace, how revealing would they be if she did not have a shirt on. Every answer was given abruptly. He could not possibly have many more to ask, could he? She wondered this through the next four and finally he stopped asking and began talking.

Initially, he asked what her favorite position was. Feeling her face blush, she looked around to see who else may be there that would have heard him whispering into the phone to her. The cellar was empty except for her. She answered shyly and wanted to know why he needed to know. "Trust me" he said before asking one more question. That being answered, he started his commands. With each one, he wanted assurance that she was actually doing everything he said to do. He seemed to know if she was not complying but said she was. Calling her out on it a couple times, she began opening up a little more. She knew by now he was safe enough and she could start to let loose.

After several minutes of suggesting actions to perform upon herself she finally let him know without a doubt she was actually doing as he commanded. The difference was in his tone. Her mind was so in tune to his voice, she almost feared getting a spanking if she refused his commands. (that may not have been such a bad thing coming from him, but it would have been imagined) She listened and acted dutifully and to his surprise, she actually commented back to him. "While I have my hand there, yours should be tightly gripping your cock. Is it?" "It is now, sweetie," he replied.

Long oooo's and aaahhhhhs and hhhmmmmms' were peppering their call. He told her to lie on the bed of cement she just created and put her feet up on the wall. "Part them a good distance and tell me when you are in position." She followed her orders and was now very curious about what she could ever do lying like this. He talked her through every last movement she needed to make. For the next fifteen minutes, she was touching and stroking and licking varied parts of herself that she would not do if she were alone. Now, with this half-stranger on the other end of the phone, she was willing to succumb to his seductive voice. Every touch she made upon herself was stimulating. Each stroke got her closer to an orgasm. Hearing him describe how he was touching himself as he listened to her pant and gasp for air made her hotter. Hearing her hot and bothered excited him right back and they played this game for an hour.

She heard a car door slam. He came home sooner than expected. Having to get off the phone quickly but not wanting to until they came, she ducked behind the water heater with phone in hand and hand in pants to continue in secrecy just in case he came looking for her. And, he actually did this time.

When he got to the cellar, there was a broom stick in her hand and she was just gaining her upright stance from leaning on the brick wall. That glossy look in her eye could not be disguised. He looked at her with such a suspicious glare, but never noticed the phone in her pocket or her unzipped pants. She finally stood straight, asked if he got everything he needed from the hardware store and she moved on before waiting for an answer. He had no clue. Only he pretended he did. She feared he was looking at the sex in her eye, but since he didn't see any other men in the house or basement, it must be imagined. She could convince him there was nothing going on, but didn't have to since he never spoke his accusations.

Her face was flushed, even a bead of sweat sat on her brow. Her man never checked the phone. One button could have otherwise returned the call to him but this time, he called her. It may have taken four buttons and he'd be connected with the other man that was taking care of her sexual needs. Had he only cared or been wise enough. His love was waning, so it didn't matter much to him anyway. He even overlooked the sagging bra that hung between her free falling breasts.

What he did notice was that she had taken on that scent reminiscent of sex by the time he was back from the store. It had been a while since he personally negotiated that scent from her pores, but he remembered it well. That was when the quizzical look came over his face. She walked away briskly to return to her sweeping. The chore of cleaning the basement was almost complete. It was something she thoroughly enjoyed and she insisted he go outside and garden or do some other productive activity like pour some wine. "Do anything, just please leave me alone." She thought. Speaking those same words would have given her away. She did not want him knowing she had this other relationship keeping her satisfied when he could not.