Cellblock Lesbians

Story Info
Innocent Britney is sent to women's prison.
966 words
3.66
163.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers

Britney Smith was tried and convicted of a crime she did not commit. The judge who never believed her innocence was harsh with her sentence: She was to spend two years in a women's prison. Even though she was really innocent, she decided not to appeal until she found a better lawyer.

Britney reported to prison almost immediately after her trial. She was stripped searched, relieved of her jewelry, and issued new prison clothes. As she was walking to her cell, the other female inmates were making cat calls and such towards her. She was put in her cell and realized that she wasn't alone

(prison guard) "Ok Julie here's your new cellmate."

The prison guard left. Britney was all alone with her cell mate Julie. Julie stood about five and a half feet tall, red hair, tanned body, and about a c cup in breast size. Julie noticed how Britney looked. Five feet three inches tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned, and she wasn't for sure, but it looked like she had a 38 c bust.

"Well you got a name?"

"Uh its Britney."

"Mine is Julie."

"What are you in for?"

"Armed robbery, but I didn't do it."

"Yeah that's what we all say! (To other inmates) Hey girls we gotta another innocent one!"

The other inmates laughed. Britney felt really bad. The rest of the day she said nothing.

Night came. Britney couldn't sleep. All of the sudden she felt his weight on top of her. It was Julie.

"Ok Miss Innocent, I run the show around here. I'm willing to offer you protection."

"F-f-f-f-f from who?"

"Me! All you have to do is give me what I want."

"I have no money."

"Oh I have no need for money, what I need is SEX!"

"What?"

"Its simple you give me what I want, and I don't beat you silly."

"No, No please I'm not a lesbian.

She tore open Britney's clothes and started kissing her. She put her hand over Britney's mouth.

"You scream, and it'll be the worst mistake you ever made!"

Just as Julie was getting warmed up, she heard a prison guard. She had to stop.

"We'll finish this later."

And with that, Britney thought her troubles were over.

Britney slept very little that night. The next day she tried her best to avoid Julie. She was very afraid to tell anyone. She showered that morning, and started fantasizing about Julie. Before she could catch herself, she was masturbating. When she finally caught herself, she realized where she was and what she was doing. She felt embarrassed.

Night came. She avoided Julie all day. In the middle of the night she was in dreamland. She dreamt that Julie was all over her. Then she woke up in a cold sweat her hands buried in her pussy. Then she felt the weight on top of her again.

"Hey there Miss Innocence. We won't be interrupted tonight, one of my girls "took care" of the guard. Now its time.

And with that, Julie opened relieved Britney of her clothes. She started at her chest and began to lick, suck and nibble at her breasts. Britney was begging her to stop, but Britney's body wasn't. Julie then kissed her way to her navel, she French kissed it. Through her moans, Britney was still asking Julie to stop. Normally, Julie would play games with her prey, but this time she didn't. She went straight for her sweet pussy. She, as she did with her navel, French kissed her pussy. Britney was still disapproving through her moans. Julie began licking her sweet pussy up and down all over. She stuck her tongue inside her pussy as far as it would go. Britney started moaning louder.

"Please, please no more. No more. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! More! More! Don't stop MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Julie wrapped her tongue around Britney's now erect clit and started tugging at it. That sent Britney over the edge. She came like she never had before. Julie was enjoying licking up all the sweet juices from Britney's berry.

"Oh baby you taste so sweet like strawberries."

All Britney could do was moan. After Britney came down from her orgasm, Julie stood up undressed and said:

"Your turn."

Britney smiled and dove on top of her new lover. She kissed her deeply on the lips and tasted her own sweet cum. She kissed sucked and gently bit at Julie's tits, just like she had done before. Julie was going wild.

"Oh baby, baby, please go for my pussy."

Britney didn't need to be told twice, as she immediately stuck her tongue up Julie's sweet whole. Britney started sucking on Julie's sweet clit, Julie's moans got louder and louder. Finally Julie came, with authority. After Britney licked up all of Julie's sweet nectar, Julie had a surprise for her.

"Close your eyes."

Britney did as she was told.

"Open them up."

Britney did and was surprised at what she saw. I twelve inch strap on dildo!

"Its a dildo I smuggled in. Its fucked about every girl in here and your next. Come on lube it up with that mouth."

Britney began to suck the dildo like it was real. Once she got it really wet, Julie was ready to use it.

"Ok turn around and stick that sweet ass up in the air."

Britney got her ass fucked by Julie. Britney was in absolute ecstasy. Once they were through, they collapsed on the bed together, and embraced in each others arms.

"Julie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Britney never got a new lawyer, or got out of prison. She was in love and didn't want to. The two girls were released from prison at about the same time. The lived together, happily ever after.

leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers