Cellphone Dare

Story Info
Wife is dared to show herself to hubby's friend.
5.4k words
4.42
127.1k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMPics
BMPics
13 Followers

You know there's the saying "pics or it didn't happen"? If you've been online for any length of time, you'll no doubt have heard or read it any number of times, especially when someone says something or writes a story that sounds like bullshit. Well, our story is partially based on that saying in a way. While the story itself sounds like bullshit and you're likely to think that it sounds like I made it up, what I'm going to write about did really happen, and I have the pics to prove it!

I'm not someone that pimps out my wife, nor am I some limp dicked loser that has to eat another guy's semen from my wife to get my jollies. I'm just a normal guy that happened to find out that I liked seeing my wife expose herself to another guy more than I thought I would.

The night I'm going to tell you about was one of those pretty ordinary ones that turned out to be a little more exciting than we'd expected. If you're hoping to read a story filled with descriptions of my wife fucking and sucking multiple guys with big cocks, screaming and moaning all the time as she has orgasm after orgasm, then sorry, this isn't the story for you. Similarly, if you think I'm some wimpy cuckold that gets forced to watch while some hung stud fucks my wife, or some schmuck whose wife brings home a cream pie for him to eat out of her well used pussy, then again, you're going to be disappointed.

If, however, you're hoping to read a story that, while slightly unusual and just a little bit naughtier than the average night at home, describes what happened one night between a husband and wife and one of their friends, and don't mind a slow descriptive build up to the climax, then don't go away, you might just enjoy this story after all.

Now, with that out of the way, let me start the actual story by filling you in on our background, and tell you enough about my wife to set the scene. I apologize if it seems to be bait cliched, but it's probably necessary to allow you to fully understand why this particular event was memorable enough for me to commit to paper, and why it had such an impact on us as a couple.

We're a couple in our early forties, quite normal, and probably quite conservative compared to other authors on this board, at least judging by other stories in this category. We've been happily married for just over fifteen years, with no marital problems or issues other than bog standard little quarrels that couples normally have. We're not exceptionally attractive, but then again we're not butt ugly either. Kind of mid way between the two extremes. I'm definitely the les attractive of the two, and I suspect that many a person, seeing us together, would wonder how the fuck I landed a catch like her. Honestly, I occasionally wonder the same thing myself.

Helen is a petite brunette, slightly chubby, but not overly so. Just a little softer and rounder than she was before the kids were born. She's got lovely boobs and a nice round butt that looks absolutely fabulous in a g-string. Her face is one of those that you look at a second time. Not conventionally pretty, more striking and worthy of a second or third look. And she's got the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. A deep emerald green that suck you in if you stare into them too long.

We met in college, started dating and married a couple of years later. Since then, apart from one very drunken night with another couple where we had a full on foursome, we've been faithful to each other and have never slept around or cheated on each other. Like dinosaurs, I suppose, in today's more permissive society. We actually take our wedding vows seriously. So how do we justify doing what we now do, I hear you ask? Not sure we can, to be perfectly honest. But it works for us, and we're not going to examine the seeming inconsistency too closely. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

With the notable exception of the foursome with our friends, we've never really experimented with introducing a third or fourth person to our sex life. Make no mistake, we have fantasies about it when we fuck, often talking about it as we use a dildo on her while she sucks me off, pretending she's a slut servicing two guys at once. Sometimes I'll tie her up to the bed naked and blindfold her, leaving her lying there with her legs spread while I leave the room and reenter later pretending to be a stranger who then photographs her naked and feels her up.

Despite all the fantasizing and sex play, though, we've never taken it as far as a foursome again because of the feeling that having full sex with anyone else is wrong for us. Fantasy is one thing, reality another. Because of that feeling, we've deliberately limited our sex play to taking photo's or videos and role playing in the privacy of our bedroom.

So anyway, on with the story.

About a month ago on the Friday night in question, a very good friend of ours, Gary, was over for dinner. We've known him for a while, a really good guy I used to work with a couple of years ago. Helen met him at company functions and thought he was a pretty nice guy. Even after I left that company, we've always kept in touch and caught up over a few beers whenever he was in the area, often at our place when he passed through on the way to or from some conference or other. We'd usually end up a little worse for wear when he visited, seeing as we both enjoy our beer, and that Friday was no exception. We were all a little drunk, he and I having had a couple of beers, and Helen having had a couple of glasses of wine.

During dinner, as it usually did, conversation turned to computers and the web, and where technology was heading. Gary and I are heavily involved in IT so it's always a good topic for us. Again, as usual, the talk turned more specifically to porn and the web, something that Helen also has an interest in. She often checks out various video sites that are mainstream but occasionally have some good amateur footage on. She asked if we'd seen one of the latest so-called viral videos of a woman who accepted a dare to order pizza and answer the door naked when the delivery guy arrived.

Gary and I had and said that it was a pretty good clip, but it was definitely not true amateur footage. We reckoned the only way a woman would accept that particular dare was if she was one of the web chicks who ran a pay site. That's when Helen surprised me the first time.

"Oh come on. You can't be serious? Why wouldn't a normal woman do that if she got a thrill out of it? I mean, look at me. I'm quite normal, not a pro, and I get a thrill from posing naked. So what makes you think other women wouldn't do what makes them feel good?"

Gary just about choked on his drink when he heard that. I almost did too. My wife had just admitted to posing naked for me in front of our friend. I know what you're thinking. A lot of couples do that and it's pretty much assumed that everyone does it. But you have to realize that for Helen, this was very unusual. She'd never normally admit to that sort of thing as it was always something we'd done in private as a couple. For her to blurt it out in front of Gary was almost shocking. I think she realized it too, because she went a delightful shade of pink as soon as the words left her mouth.

"What was that you just said", asked Gary, with a sly grin. "you get a thrill out of posing naked? Tell me more..."

"You know, it's just something we do, mate", I said. "I bet 90% of the planet has done it already, what with digital cameras and videos. No big deal."

"Yeah, but 90% of the planet didn't just say so in front of me."

His grin said it all.

Helen surprised me a second time.

"So what if I like it? All I'm saying is that if I like something, and I do it, I'm sure that other women will do what makes them horny and there must be some that like to flash other guys too because it gets them hot. Is that so hard to believe?"

"Ok, so say for the moment I accept that. Does that mean that if I dare you to do something, and it gets you horny, you'll do it?"

After Gary's question I was sure Helen would backtrack and not answer directly, because I knew that one of our fantasies was for her to be photographed by a stranger, and there was no way she'd admit to being turned on by that. Or so I thought.

Another surprise.

"If the conditions were right, then yeah, I'd have to say I would. I can understand how she would have been turned on being dared to do it", came the very surprising answer from Helen, who was now almost beet-red.

Gary blinked, a bit taken aback by this admission. I was also surprised, but at the same time I felt a little surge of excitement. I didn't expect Helen to do this and it was actually quite arousing, at the same time a bit scary, to hear her admitting to a friend that she harbored some fantasies of being excited by being photographed nude, and also by being dared to do something naughty.

I got up and fetched another round of drinks for everyone. Somehow I knew that if she sobered up, this very interesting conversation would come to an abrupt end, and I wasn't going to let that happen yet. I had no intention of getting her to do anything more than talk, but something inside me realized that if she got drunk, the conditions she mentioned earlier might become more right with a little more wine.

"So you're telling me that if someone dared you to flash a guy, you would", asked Gary in disbelief. Obviously, while I'd been fetching the drinks, the conversation had taken another sexy turn.

"Like I said, if the conditions were right, yeah, I would. I think it'd be kinda hot."

"What conditions? Come on, don't leave us hanging like that. You can't say something and not back it up". There. I'd said it.

"It wouldn't be a total stranger. You never know if the guy's some kind of freak or not. It would have to be someone I know isn't a weirdo that's going to take things too far. Maybe at a party or somewhere where everyone's drunk, like new years or something. I could flash my tits and it would excite me."

"My, but you have thought about this a bit" I said, mostly joking, but also quite intrigued by Helen's openness and by the amount of detail she was coming out with.

Gary, I think, was also surprised but he was too much of a gentleman to pry further. I know he wanted to ask, but with me there he wouldn't.

I saved him by asking on his behalf. My heart was literally pounding in my chest as the next question left my lips.

"So if Gary was there, and I dared you to show your tits, you would?"

Helen answered very coyly "I might."

"I dare you."

I said it.

The room got very quiet all of a sudden. I don't think any of us expected this, and no one really knew what would happen next, least of all Helen. I think she surprised herself when she answered me with a brief nod and an almost whispered "Ok, how do you want to do this?"

It felt quite weird, us just sitting around in the lounge with me thinking about how my wife should show her tits to my friend, sitting right next to us. But fuck, was it exciting. Helen was by now very obviously excited. Apart from being a very sexy shade of pink, I could tell she was aroused. Her nipples were hard already, making little lumps through her shirt. I couldn't prove it, but I could bet that her pussy was also very wet already.

My mind was working as fast as it could, given the number of beers I'd already had. I wanted to make this last, but I also wanted to make sure that whatever happened, there would be no regrets later. One of the rules we'd always observed with our erotic photo sessions was that the photo's were for our use only. We really didn't want Helen showing up naked all over the web which could prove embarrassing personally and professionally. How could I make this work???

"Tell you what", I said, "You take off your t shirt right now and let us see your boobs, and we'll believe you. But remember, if there ain't pics, it never happened!"

I grinned as she nodded an ok to me. She obviously knew where I was going with this and was either drunk enough, or horny enough, to agree and let me take this where I wanted. Within limits.

"Cool, but if we're going to do this, it stays on your phone. And Gary, if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll hunt you down and cut your nuts off, ok?"

With that, she stood up, a bit unsteadily, and peeled off her t shirt. My heart pounded and my cock went to half mast as Helen stood in just her shorts and a lacy white bra in front of Gary and me. We could both see she was quite aroused. Her nipples, dark and engorged, poked through the thin material. She stood like that for a moment or two, letting us all get used to the sight.

Breathing in deeply, she then reached behind her and undid the clasp of the bra, finally releasing her tits, exposing them to us.

"Beautiful!"

That single word, spoken by Gary in a hushed tone, brought yet another blush to her face.

"I take it you approve", she asked him, rather more directly than I expected.

"Hell, yeah. Damn, you've got a lovely rack!"

Turning to me, Helen asked a question I wasn't fully expecting either.

"Well, it happened so you better make damned sure you get a pic. No way am I going to stay like this if there's no proof. At least as far as you geeks are concerned."

I took out my cellphone and very quickly snapped a few photo's of her standing there, totally topless in front of my friend and me. For good measure I got some of her alone, and finally one with her standing in front of him, with him sitting in the lounger and her holding her boobs out, almost as if she was offering them to him for closer inspection.

That done, she said the show was over, turned around to retrieve her top and put it on again. Without her bra. She sat down, took a gulp of wine and breathed out heavily.

"Damn! That was fun."

Neither Gary nor I knew quite what to say to that.

We quietly took another swig of beer and sat in silence for a while before conversation resumed again. We tried to keep away from the topic of Helen flashing us, but naturally just gravitated back to it.

"So. Did you really enjoy that", asked Gary.

"No shit, of course I did", I said jokingly. "Who wouldn't?"

"Moron!"

They both said it together, laughing, before becoming a little more serious so Helen could answer Gary properly.

"I hate to admit it, but yes, I really did."

It was then that she fully admitted to herself and us how aroused she became by being dared to do something 'naughty', as she called it. She could get away with doing things a normal wife and mother wouldn't normally do, without the baggage of guilt or any negativity. After all, it was just a dare, and a bit of fun, right?

As she spoke, I could see how worked up she was getting. A casual observer wouldn't have noticed much other than her nipples poking through the thin material of her t shirt, but I could see the subtle signs like her flushed appearance, the rapid breathing and squirming in her seat that usually started when we talked dirty and explored fantasies she particularly enjoyed. Like being photographed nude by a stranger.

"Seriously, it made me feel fucking sexy", she said to Gary. "Showing you my tits made me wet."

Here was my wife, starting to talk dirty to a mate! How lucky can a guy get???

"I dare you."

"What?"

They both asked me the same question at the same time.

"Well, if it got you so excited, let's carry on."

I turned to Gary. "Do you mind?"

"Fuck no, I'm not a fucking moron. Carry on, buddy. I'm right here..."

"Cool. Ground rules. What happens here stays between us, ok? And sorry, but with what I'm about to dare her to do, it can only happen if no evidence leaves this house. You ok with that?"

I didn't even ask Helen, mainly because I could already see her nodding her agreement. I knew she knew what was coming, and far from not wanting to go on, she wanted it to happen.

"Gotcha, buddy. I'm good with that."

"One more thing", Helen piped up again.

"I'm probably ok with what's going to happen, but I'm not going to fuck you Gary. Sorry, just not something I can do. If you can live with that, I think I'll be able to accept the next dare."

Before I went on I took a final look at the two of them. Both nodded when I asked "Ready?"

"I dare you. Show Gary what you showed me last night."

Helen looked at me. She was a little taken aback, maybe even a little shocked at what I'd just dared her to do. I think she thought I was going to dare her to be our topless waitress for the evening, another of her fantasies. I don't think she expected me to dare her to, not that he knew it yet, expose herself fully to him as she did to me the night before in our last photo session.

"Ok, but give me a minute or two to prepare."

"That's fine. Yell out when you're ready."

Helen left us alone. Gary looked at me a little puzzled.

"Just wait. It'll be worth it."

"Dude, are you sure this is a good idea? You sure you guys are ok with it", he asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Its not like we've done this before, you know, I'm kind of winging it at the moment. But this feels right, and Helen's keen, so let's just go with it, ok? All in fun and no matter what, no hard feelings."

We both sat for a while longer, sipping beer and basically thinking our own thoughts while we waited for Helen. He didn't know what to expect, but by now, I had a good idea in my mind of what must be going on in our bedroom. She was changing into nothing but an oversized t shirt she used as a nightie and a pair of plain white panties. A plain white t shirt, if you can believe it.

Last night after she'd had a shower, she came into the room wearing just that. I'd been messing with a new app on my phone, something I'd been wanting to try out for a while. A really simple app that does nothing more than allow you to take photo's and store them in a password protected area of the phone. Unless you have the four digit code, all you get to see is a selection of the everyday shots that I'm in the habit of snapping. But if you get the code right, you can see Some of the pictures that people like me buy this particular app for.

As Helen stepped into the room I asked her to hold still while I tested it out. I pressed the onscreen button and got a great shot of her looking sexy, but at the same time innocent. Being the pervert I am, I asked her to show me her tits. She did, and I snapped another shot. This one a lot less innocent than the first. One thing led to another, and testing the app ended up with Helen lying on her back on our bed with the t shirt up above her tits, panties off and legs spread wide.

Now you know what I'd just asked her to show Gary.

A brief buzz on the phone pulled me out of my reverie. An SMS from Helen. Four words.

"Ready. Send him in."

I took a very deep breath. Held it a while. Let it out slowly.

I fired up the photo app and handed him my phone. "Ok, buddy, she's ready. It's a bit weird, I admit, so I'm going to wait out here for a bit. Hit the big button at the bottom of the screen to take a pic. I'll be along in a few minutes."

With a slightly bewildered look, he took the phone and walked down the passage to our bedroom, the door was closed, and credit to him, he knocked and waited for permission to come in before opening the door and going in.

I don't know what he expected, but I know what happened probably far exceeded his expectations.

The door closed. I waited for a few very long minutes before I followed Gary to the bedroom where I hoped he and Helen were able to get over the awkwardness and get on with her completing the dare.

Pausing at the door I heard a giggle. Ok, so it was probably not as awkward as I thought it would be. Then again, she'd already showed us her tits, so the ice was broken.

Very quietly I opened the door and peeked around it. Gary was standing at the foot of our bed, holding my phone at arms length filling the screen with a close up of Helen's boobs as she posed for him, kneeling on our bed. She hadn't bared them yet, but he could definitely see the dark outline and hard nubs of her nipples through the thin material. He pressed the button and got what I later would see to be a great shot of the twins.

BMPics
BMPics
13 Followers
12