Cemetery Summons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Her chest expanded quickly to its ridiculous proportions from earlier and she murmured something before pushing Jack away and licking the suprasternal notch at the base of his neck. He closed his eyes and let her push her entire front to his.

She leaned in close and kissed his ear sensually. "I thought you wanted to be faithful to your future wives? Was that all empty talk and lies?" Her breath was warm, in contrast to how it had been earlier. Her voice was smooth and calm. Jack knew she had taken control already, just by the way she spoke to him. She was teasing him.

Jack smirked. "No, but Anathane gave me some good advice after my first, and hopefully only, encounter with Nyx. She told me that if one you were to send me off angry, that I couldn't leave until I had either turned the situation around and made you happy with me, or fucked you until you were happy with me. And...well, here I am to fuck you."

Anatithenai pushed him to the ground with her mammoth cleavage and smothered him in a hot, starving kiss. She took his hands and placed them on the sides of her breasts, and then mounted his hips with thick, womanly blue thighs. She broke the kiss and grinned widely.

"You are a filthy, disgusting, horny, sad little boy. But do you ever know what a woman wants, you heathen," Anatithenai said as she drove herself down on Jack's hard arousal. The incubus groaned in pleasure and thrust up at her, growling low in his throat. Anatithenai pushed something wet and sticky into his mouth, and he closed his throat immediately. He pushed her face away from his and spat out what looked like a jawbreaker. It melted away on the ground and slithered back to her body.

"Nu-uh, Anathane did that shit to me, and I didn't like it the first time. There's no way any of you is getting inside me that way," Jack said, staring hard at her.

"Then how abou-"

"Or that way. You and Anathane really are a lot alike; Jesus Christ you are. You're not sticking anything on you into any hole in me, got it?" Jack didn't see how she hadn't already done that, considering that she really could do just about anything she wanted to him at this point.

But she just grinned and agreed that nothing would get inside him...save for her tongue, which she promptly shoved into the back of his throat. She continued her assault on him on all fronts. Her hips gyrated hard, her erect, puffy nipples leaked liquefied blue slime all over him, and her tongue danced circles around his, easily outmatching what fight he could put up.

They went at it for a while, and Jack lost track of time while he shifted her extraordinarily long tongue around in his mouth so he could breathe. She just giggled and pumped her breasts a few times to make the trickle of "milk" as she insisted Jack wanted it to be, spray all over his chest and shoulders.

Jack couldn't hope to last against her constant attack. Her body shifted constantly, rubbing smoothly against him, pushing he limits of his self-restraint further and further. Jack thought his cock would snap in two if it took any more and didn't find release. He pulled away from Anatithenai's face and tried to catch his breath, but she would have none of it.

She forced her chest flat against him and pushed all the air out of his lungs, her eyes alight with aquamarine fire.

"You want to cum?" she cooed, melting the lower half of her body around Jack's waist. He threw his head back and arched his body toward her, yearning for more. He knew she could let him him now. But she wanted to tease him and make him waste it. Fuck that.

"Oh yeah," Jack breathed haughtily, forcing a shit-eating-grin.

"Then how about this?" Anatithenai created a vortex around his cock and the suction on his rigid arousal increased tenfold. His breath hitched.

"C...Cum!" was all Jack could get out before he plastered the inside of her shimmering blue body with cum. He saw stars as his cock throbbed and his hips bucked spasmodically , mind reeling once again and the sheer power of a great orgasm. He didn't know why things felt so good now. Masturbation had never given him such a high. The woman above him swiveled to give him more jitters. She moaned happily for a while and took everything in as she picked apart the jets of cum that hung motionless inside her translucent form.

"Yes, that's exactly right, and quite a lot of it too. Almost as much as last time." She held his hands outstretched from his body and a purple sphere the size of a bowling ball formed in her chest. "You're not abusing me this time."

Jack was too out of it to try something like that. He was still trying to get his eyes to look straight after his cock stopped trying to tear Anathane a new hole to fuck. God, this was getting really intense. Orgasms never felt so good. Fucking slimes, man, fucking slimes.

Jack tried to lift his head, but it was too heavy for him to do so. His just laid on the ground and watched Anatithenai's core solidify inside her.

She sucked his cum into the orb and it glowed briefly with bright light that reflected off her watery skin. She filled her breasts again and then plopped down again on Jack's prone form, chin in her hands, elbows resting on her positively enormous cleavage.

"Any chance you'll let me up?" Jack asked tiredly.

"Not much," she answered. "I'm still debating on whether or not I should kill you for touching my core. I may seem very calm, but my mind is running as wild as your silly willie is trying to get me fat and happy."

"Look," said Jack with a short swallow of saliva. Damned be everything, she was literally mouth-wateringly hot. "I might not be very sorry because I don't understand how bad what I did was, but please forgive me. I guess you have every right to be pissed at me, but please don't be."

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Ah, fuck it. What are you expecting? I've been shooting blanks for a while now."

The slime arched a murky brow. "Seems to me like you've been locked and loaded the whole time. Does my precious flower get more than that regularly out of that love rod?"

"No, you twit, not those blanks. Goddamnit, nevermind. I'm tired. Can I just be lazy for a while?"

"No. We have a lifetime of things to talk about."

"Like what?"

"Your fetishes. Do you have a slime fetish?"

Jack turned red. "Yeah," he admitted. No use lying when she was sitting on top of him with his cock inside her. She wiggled her lower half and Jack's entire abdomen tensed.

"And a titty fetish?" she asked, jiggling her boobs gently.

"Yeah, that too," Jack said.

Anatithenai just smiled at that, and fell silent while she smiled to herself. Inside her, the purple core swiveled around in circles, its surface a mix of dark lavender and swirling fuchsia and lilac. He stared at it like a face was going to show in its colors, but nothing happened for a while. Jack gave up trying to find hidden meaning in its movements and resigned himself to just be sat on.

Jack realized that his body moved on its own in response to Anatithenai's body. Every little thing she did caused his hips to jump and his abdominal region to flare with activity. The demons seemed to take note of it, but refused to change the things that did it.

Jack felt a current in her body, a shallow flow that raked across his cock like a wet tongue. It kept him hot and bothered when he wanted to be relaxed and at ease. Eventually, it got better, but it was still very annoying to have his stomach hurt because his abs tensed hard every two seconds.

Finally, he said something about it. "Could you possibly let me take my, uh, love rod out now? It's kind of making my sides hurt."

Anatithenai opened her indigo eyes. "Shut up and sit there. I'm busy."

"With what? You've been sitting there for half an hour doing nothing."

"Exactly."

"Fucking he...I should stop using that phrase."

"Why's that?" the slime asked with disinterest, if not just out of courtesy.

"That's what put me here in the first place."

"You should say it more often then. You're a comfortable pillow," Anatithenai felt it necessary to mention, adjusting herself on his cock. Jack shuddered visibly at the ungodly fantastic feeling that coursed through his loins.

"You know, if you weren't pissed at me, I think I might be able to like you Anatithenai."

"Why's that?" she asked in the same tone as before.

"I've got a cougar fetish too."

Anatithenai sighed. "Fucking idiot," she said.

*

A/N: Well, I decided that Jack needed a girl who didn't like him, so, there she is. Trust me, the tits references were more for me than to annoy you guys. Sorry about the redundancy.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers