Cemetery Summons Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this...?"

She winked. "You're making me lactate. Hurry up and get it before it gets wasted." She leaned back to give him better access, and he bent forward , pushing her breasts together. She was already starting to lactate by the time he latched his mouth over one of her nipples.

Tremors of delight ran down her body as Jack sucked hard and his mouth filled with a strong, sweet liquid and his hand, attempting to stem the flow from her other breasts, was quickly coated in milk.

He ran his tongue across her nipple and switched to its twin, savoring the taste. It was warm and sweet, and felt smooth going down his throat as he took several swallows of the stuff before switching breasts again. Elassa's eyes rolled back in her head and turned a color of Dartmouth green as they simmered into orbs of deep phosphorescent flames.

Jack drained her heavy breasts of milk one gulp at a time, running his lover ragged with incessant massaging and suckling. Her soft, pillowy flesh felt so good in his hands, and her swollen areola so tender against his tongue.

He continued to switch back and forth from her weeping breasts, snaking one hand down to her core in the meantime to give her pussy a little pleasure too. He dipped two fingers into her sex and Elassa's knees locked. She threw her arms around him and gouged great wounds in his back with her clawed hands, growling ferociously.

In return, he flicked her clit with his thumb and bit down on her breast, squeezing all the milk out that he could with his strong hand. She squealed, but held on as he slowly fingered her and finished his job on her chest.

He felt blood run down his back, but tried not to think about how it was going to feel tomorrow morning as he grabbed her free breast roughly and started to leech a meal from it as well. He wondered briefly how much of a boost this would give him once it kicked in. He pushed the thought aside, letting his body run as it wanted for a while as Elassa let him take his fill from her.

It wasn't long before she had another orgasm, and Jack felt a steady trickle of her fluids running over his fingers, hearing the pitter-patter of it hitting the floor as well. He looked down and saw her legs coated with a sheen of juice. However, when he looked back up at Elassa, she was blushing furiously.

"That's not what I think it is, is it?" Jack asked, seeing the answer on her face before she answered. Elassa's fiery gaze turned softer, more embarrassed and she smiled guiltily.

"I just lost a little control, honey. It's not my fault you were doing all that to me at once. Just a little..."

"I can't believe I made you piss yourself," Jack said in wonder. He kissed her head and dug his fingers into her again. "Anthony's gonna be so jealous I beat him to it!" He kissed her again and they started to move on their own, entirely out of instinct. Jack lifted her legs around his hips and she positioned herself for him to penetrate her.

Jack grinned and plunged into her burning core, killing any chance of him continuing foreplay. His eyes almost crossed at the intensity of the feeling that shook him down to his toes. Their lips locked in a desperate attempt to put more of each other together than they had tried a thousand times before. Jack couldn't believe things were going this great. He felt completely ready for a whole night of this.

He pistoned into her and she recoiled with every hard thrust, moaning into his mouth. Her sharp nails dug further into his back, meeting resistance from tightly bunched muscles. Jack didn't know how to register the pain. All he could feel was her soft pink folds wrapping around his cock, her big breasts pushed flat again him, and her tongue knotted with his own in their mouths.

It was incredible. Jack felt an aura about her that hadn't been there in a long time. This was fun sex to her. They hadn't had fun sex in a long time, not since they had been at Nyx's place last for the first centenial reunion of the Seven Lovers' War. That had been a great night. Elassa's eyes tonight mirrored her eyes that night, a nice warm glow.

Even her smile was the same: comforting, genuine. He broke away for air as he pounded into her hard enough to shake the countertop visibly. She let out a low purr in approval and bucked against him to get his attention.

"Feels like that time at Nyx's, huh?"

"More than you know," Jack replied as he smoothed out the erratic rhythm they were going at. She joined in with thrusting when Jack wasn't forcing her down hard enough to keep her pinned. His eyes were alight already and he hadn't even cum yet.

Elassa wriggled against him as he tried to adjust their position a little and Jack's legs almost gave out. He clenched his teeth and pulled her to him quickly as the feeling of an orgasm started to rise within him. He clutched her hot body to his and they rode each other to the breaking point.

Both of them were trembling with anticipation, bodies slick with beads of sweat and breath heavy with lust and excitement. Jack could feel her trembling, reaching the edge of her limits. Jack's tired hips smacked against hers over and over again with driving force that shook the drawers constantly.

The heat of her body was driving him insane. She felt like a furnace against him, and he loved every second of it. Her eyes told him not to worry and to keep going to the grand finale, but his tired legs begged him to stop. He couldn't help but feel the need to finish quickly now.

Her bruised breasts raked against him, squishing and sliding as their sweaty forms gyrated and shifted with every new thrust and jive. She arched as he pressed deeply, stroking a ridge of sensitive nerves inside her pussy. She responded by tightening around him, and he felt his body begging to cum.

With all the strength he could, Jack slammed into her body and climaxed hard inside of her. She tightened her grip around him and hissed with pleasure as his cum filled her body quickly. Their motions ceased only after Jack's cock stopped dribbling cum and Elassa relaxed against him, giggling.

"It's too thick not to have worked. I think we have this one in the bag," she said against his chest. She looked up, and found only love and admiration in Jack's fiery eyes.

"I love you so much, Elassa," he said, parting from her. He stepped back and she got off the counter to stretch a little. Jack leaned against the wall and panted tiredly as his succubus ran her fingers across the names tattooed along both his forearms. She smiled a little and brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it. He stroked her cheek and smiled back.

"So I can always have you in my arms," he said. "Everyone, you, Fain, Niaf, and Anathane. You four re the world to me."

"You suckup," she doted, pinching his cheek. "Are you ready to go again? Or are we done tonight? I'm still fired up for everything you can think of." She pressed her front to his and raised her knee to his hip.

Jack wrapped an arm beneath her thighs and hoisted her up as he carried her into the bathroom. "Anytime, anywhere." Inside the shower, they fell upon each other like beasts beneath the running water.

------------

Anathane stirred the sugar cubes in her coffee and sipped it to test the flavor. A little bitter, but not bad. She glanced over at Fain, who was frigging herself like there was no tomorrow. Niaf was watching, but refrained from doing anything herself. She was probably still too worn out from last night to mess with herself.

The greater demon sighed and watched her husband attempt to kill his first wife by sexing her to death. They rolled on the floor, switched positions, howled, moaned, groaned, everything. They were in their passion. Elassa had gotten his first feat of love, and Anathane was seething with friendly jealously over it.

And as much as Anathane hated to admit it, she herself hadn't gotten Jack this riled up before. Watching them have sex was making her jealous of Elassa. Jack's tattoos were glowing white and when he breathed, clouds of white smoke billowed out and disappeared into the air. The whole flat was filled with the electric tang of demonic lust and desire. He was entirely a slave to his lust and hers. Anathane couldn't have broken them apart if she had used her entire being to try.

Elassa was Jack's first true lover, and the only one that would probably be able to get him like this regularly from now on. As sad as it was to admit, Jack did love her differently from everyone else. Maybe it was the fact that she was his first summon, or the one who had taken his virginity. In any case, this was a show of love and devotion that neither of them would forget. For an incubus and a succubus to couple for an entire night without stopping was something that didn't occur until their emotional connections were unbreakable.

Anathane felt Dalaria warp into the room.

"Hey guys, is Jack...oh."

Anathane smirked. "Oh God what's he been doing to that poor succubus for the past seven hours? More than you can shake Volna's fortune at. What do you need?"

Dalaria perked up as Anathane turned to her. "Your house is finished. Nyx told me to tell you and give you a chance to see it before we decorate it."

Anathane took a look back at the ferocity behind her and shrugged, downing her cup of coffee in one gulp. "Sure. But it's not like those two are coming with us, or finishing up any time soon. They can't even tell where they are."

He tone softened. "It's just them right there. The whole world could come crashing down around them and they couldn't tell the difference. I wish I could make him feel that."

"Come on!" Dalaria said excitedly. "We put something really special above the door. I want you to see it!" Anathane rolled her eyes at the woman's excitement and grabbed Anatithenai off the table. The slime, still locked in her core, was thrown into a state of unimaginable pleasure.

Anathane picked up the twins and Dalaria warped them across a realm to the Second Circle. Anathane let her eyes refocus and scanned the front of the large, luxurious mansion before her. Dalaria held her arms out wide and smiled with childish pride.

"It's wonderful," Anathane said.

"Look, read it!" Dalaria urged, pointing up to a golden plaque that was set over the massive front archway. "We all thought of something to make it special."

What Anathane read brought tears to her eyes.

This is a house

Of countless sins

Where one tales ends

And another begins

Where once were five

Shall be numbered endless

Thanks to a succubus

Who started it all

Two twins

With spirits so defiant

A demon

With loving depths untold

And their tireless lover

More precious than gold

A/N: I'm in tears. I didn't want it to ever end, but it has to. It has been the only worthwhile thing I've done in the past two years, and I'm so sad to see it finally over. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. As much pain and frustration it brought me, this thing is my masterpiece and I'll probably never write anything this good again. I love all my characters deeply and I hope that what they said and did over the course of these four hundred pages will inspire you to greatness I can't achieve. I am eternally thankful for your time.

------------

(Center Stage)

[Anthony]: (Clears his throat) Uh...well, I suppose this is where the credits of a movie would role. But, since this is a story, there's just us characters sitting around with nothing to do. (Looking up questioningly) So our creator, the author, has decided to have us come out and reintroduce ourselves to get everything out in the open.

[Ekana]: Get on with it!

[Anthony]: I am! Jesus. But some of us were a little 'preoccupied' in hell or on earth to bother, so it's just a few of us here. (Shaking his head disapprovingly) Well, I'm Anthony, and I was never really given a last name or much backstory besides being Jack's friend for quite a few years. In general, I'm a pretty agreeable person, and my main love interest is Kan. But, I also have Volna and Dalaria too, which is kind of surprising because I was never intended to be part of the story for more than a chapter or two anyway. But, you know what they say; he who starts out as a cameo, turns into the one person who drives the plot when the muse is on her period. I sort of play the blind seer of old poems and epics...in a way. My Gorgon's Eye drove me blind, but being a warlock gave me a weird ability to see things, sort of see things anyway. The author actually had no idea what to do with me in hell, so he made me the centerpiece of plot forwarding because I every plan needs a hiccup. So, uh...I guess that's it for me. (Looking at list) Who's next...oh, Jack, you're up!

[Jack]: (Walking onto the stage) Hey guys, I'm Jack Archer. You probably know a lot about me at this point, but I'm just here because the author wanted us to go through some stuff after this was all over. So, where do I begin? Well...I'm supposed to be just an average down-on-his-luck guy who ends up getting really lucky, in a way. The whole story about me was only meant to be a one-shot, but it developed into something much bigger than just me, or Anthony, or everyone else. It's a whole world that's been created around us characters. I was never intended to become an incubus, or a demon either. Things just sort of snowballed out of writer's block and, presto changeo, here I am. I was never intended to have all the girls, and it's lucky Anthony got thrown into the mix with me or I probably wouldn't be here to tell the tale. Oh, and if nobody caught it at the end, I got tattoos now! Yeah, Elassa, Fain, Niaf, and Anathane's names right here, two on each arm. (Shows tattoos proudly) And these are never coming off. Cool thing is when I get 'demonized' they light up. Awesome, right? Oh, and on a final note, I have every fetish the author does, so if I like it, blame him.

[Anthony]: That's...messed up. Now, Ekana, you're next!

[Ekana]: You wanna get raped too? I took this kid down without so much as a whimper in defiance. (Kan glares from stage right) Ah, fine, you're safe now. Well, I'm Ekana, Elassa's big sister by a few thousand years. I'm a dominatrix, but I take a lot of pride in being a switch too, so I let Jack screw me a couple of times for shits and giggles. I only got a second appearance because Elassa mentioned me offhandedly in the very first chapter. Back then, Ekana was just a name, but I became a character as soon as the ideas stopped coming to our most beloved creator. And if you couldn't tell, that last bit was just oozing with sarcasm.

[Anthony]: Be a little nicer to the guy who breathed life into you, Ekana.

[Ekana]: (Raising one finger skyward) What's he gonna do?

[Anthony]: Screw it, Dalaria, you're up next.

[Dalaria]: (Skipping out to hug Anthony) Here I am, yay! I'm Dalaria! Originally, I was the big bad evil guy who ruined the original ending to the story. It was all supposed to end there, but boy was that not the case. The author had a lot of ways planned for me to die, and some involved Jack putting his sword through my face, me getting killed by Anathane, some other characters, or even Anthony. However, due to a little prodding from you reviewers out there, I ended up with Anthony after I got the holy hell beaten out of me by Tirol. And now, I get to snuggle with my cute Anthony and feed him all the fresh milk he wants because I am a cowgirl. Isn't that right?

[Anthony]: (Blushing fiercely) Not here, Dalaria. Let's get on with the list. Tirol, you're up next.

[Tirol]: (Floating out on stage) I am Tirol, a fallen angel that Dalaria captured and tortured because my bloodline, which belongs to Jack as well, is forbidden from entering hell or coupling with its denizens. In ancient times, we made a pact with angels that we would rise above ourselves and be closer to God, but we quickly fell into the dark recesses of lust and carnal desire, at the meddling of Lucifer. Because of his meddling, he was forced to make an agreement with several saints that none of the bloodline would be tainted and would renew their faith in God. However, I fell once more from His grace of my own doing, as did my son, and Jack. However, my son was unable to teach Jack about our family history and it caused him much trouble. Although I raised him for several years, I did not tell Jack anything I taught my son for fear of ruining his chances at a normal, full life. Things did not turn out as I had hoped. However, looking back on that decision, I see now that it was well-made. As a final note, I was not meant to be Jack's grandfather until, quite literally, the last second before it was decided. It was simply a whim inspired by a review.

[Anthony]: Well, it's lucky you were there to help Kan out, or we wouldn't be here right now as we are. So, speaking of her...Kan, introduce yourself.

[Kan[: Hey everyone. I'm Kan, Anthony's first and truest lover. And aren't I a catch! I mean, who doesn't want a blue hermaphrodite as a lover? They must be crazy. I can peg Anthony, shove myself all the way down his throat, cover him in cum, d-

[Anthony]: Okay! Jeeze, stop trying to give them the wrong picture.

[Kan]: (Pinching Anthony's cheek) Sorry, I just got a little carried away. So, I was originally created to be thrown away in hell, and never meant to stay with Anthony at all. (Glaring at the author) Yeah, thanks you dumb fuck! If it had gone that way, you'd have heard from me soon. For you to even consider that makes me bitter. (Sulking) But, whatever the case, we ended up together and I have never looked back. However, being taken away sucked, but the angry, crying, needy sex Anthony and I had once we got back together was so fantastic hat I can't really complain anymore. We've never had sex that long, or had so deep a connection as we did at that human Kenaw's place.

[Anthony]: (Kissing Kan tenderly) Oh, fuck that's right; we're not done with the introductions! Sorry guys! Alright, Fain and Niaf...both of you guys at once?

[Fain]: Of course

[Niaf]: We were one person at one point in time ya know!

[Anthony]: Just explain yourselves. We've still got a few more names on the list

[Fain]: We were summoned because Jack had said 'fucking hell' at the pool, if you readers remember that. Because he had said it once, and Elassa had prophesized that he would have more lovers, we were created at the same time to slake the growing lust of our lover.

[Niaf]: (Whistling) And boy did that turn out great for us! You read up there how hard he beat us with that pole of his. Shoulda named him 'the cunt destroyer' instead of incomplete boy. Well, we got split up because the author found it prudent to split up the schizo and give the two souls two homes instead of one. Really, it was just a whim, just like every other fucking decision he makes.

[Fain]: That is not a good things to say to the person who controls everything you say and do.

[Niaf]: Sue me! What's he gonna do? Drop a brick on my head? (A brick falls) Fucking! Son of a bitch! You asshole! I'm done, next fucking person Anthony. (Glaring skyward) You haven't heard my last rant, asshole.

[Fain]: I warned you.

[Anthony]: Okay, so now it's Anatithenai's turn. Oh Jesus...

[Anatithenai]: (Expanding her chest) Let's just get one thing straight before I start. (Turning to Jack) I am in no long stretch of the word in love with you, alright? However, with that being said, you're just too damn good at what you do for me not to take advantage of that. (Facing the audience) So, now you know guys. I'm Anatithenai, Anathane's mother. I'm not going to explain how I gave birth to my daughter, or who her father is, even if she has one. I'm a slime, which means that I get to fulfill every big-breasted, slime related fetish Jack and the author have. I wasn't a part of the story until it was by the grace of God the author needed more characters to keep this thing afloat, and I found myself in the limelight. I only had sex with Jack because the author wanted me to do everything everyone else couldn't, like bury a guy in cleavage, or wrap myself around someone in a literal sense, or anything that a solid person can't do really. There you go.