Cena and Lita Live Sex Session

Story Info
Cena wins Lita for the night, or does he?
7.4k words
2.96
40.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't This was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

*

The familiar sound of John Cena's theme song 'My Time Is Now' plays from the big screen as Cena steps out onto the Monday night Raw stage, hands in the air giving the crowd his signature hand signal. As always when Cena makes his way to the ring the crowd is spilt all the kids and women are screaming their heads off at the arrival of their hero while the 18 to 34 male demographic starts booing and cursing the WWE champion who to them is the most overrated superstar in WWE history. Cena charges down to the ramp with a purpose before sliding under the bottom rope then in the centre of the ring he raises his title belt high in the air giving all the fans in the arena a chance to take a picture of the champ posing with his belt. The lights in the arena rise and we can now see the props that have been put in the ring like a huge king size bed in the centre of the ring. Cena gets a mike from ringside then lays his belt down on the bed before addressing the crowd.

"What's up Dallas," Cena says yelling out a cheap pop making all the fans in the arena scream just for a moment for the hometown shout out before the other half of the fans go back to booing Cena, "Once again the Champ is here," the crowd pop, at hearing his catchphrase before going back to booing him again.

"For those of you who don't know last night I defied the odds one more time to beat up that trash talking Canadian and won myself a little booby prize," he jokes to the crowd before turning his head towards the giant screen hanging over the entrance way.

"Let's have a little back story here, Edge the 'Rated R Super lame Superstar' challenged me to a WWE title match last night at Summerslam and to try and scare the hell out of me made us both sign a contract for some special stipulations."

Cena pauses to check out the crowd and all of them are hanging on his every word, "So if Edge won I would have to quit the WWE forever but if I won I would get to spend one night with his amazing looking slut of a girlfriend Lita and guess what folks I WON."

The crowd cheer big time now knowing they are about to see Lita in another live sex session here live on Raw and it will be with the WWE champion John Cena.

"So without any waiting and before her pimp comes around to send her out on some street corner here comes LITA," Cena does a great job in talking Lita up before pointing to the ramp as her much underused entrance music starts up.

Lita looks so pissed off as she arrives though the curtain, staring in disgust at the thousands of fans in the arena all on their feet calling her a whore. She is also staring at Cena with pure hatred in her eyes not only did Cena outsmart Edge in beating her but he had also hit her with the FU causing her real back pain. As she moves further down the ramp the fans in the front few rows are snapping picture after picture of Lita's very sexy outfit, which is a red and black top cut low enough to expose a lot of her cleavage. She also has on black knee high leather boots with ripped black stockings on her smooth brown legs, which lead up to a plain black mini skirt. In the fans eyes Lita looks every bit like a true slut that they all chant that she is. Cena is nice enough to hold the ropes open allowing Lita to get in but she has a looks of such hatred in her eyes that she looks like she wants Cena to be 6 feet under. Standing in the ring looking unusually worried Lita does everything but look Cena in the eyes as he walks all the way round her checking Lita out. He is checking her out from every possible angle every so often shaking his head for the amazement of the crowd before picking up his mike again.

"Well Lita it nice to see you in a place you are the most comfortable in, another man's bedroom," Cena quickly jokes making the crowd cheer and making Lita scowl.

"Anyway Lita all joking aside it's nice for you to be here knowing that this morning you turned down a man offering 25 thousand dollars to go into a place no man has ever been with you," Cena pauses for a second before carrying on, "Apart from Essa Rios, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Kane, The Blue Meanie, Big Dick Dudley, the ring crew, the announcers and everyone on the east cost of America have ever been before."

Lita is past mad and is shaking trying to hold back her rage at John Cena who is just standing their calling her a slut on national TV. She is also upset at the stupid deal Edge made leaving her stuck here while Cena insults her before getting a good look at her pushed up tits.

John steps closer to Lita reaching out lightly stroking her right arm and Lita does try to move away but Cena shakes his head and tell her to remember the deal. So Lita grunts and lets John rub her arm like some teenager taking a girl out on a first date. Cena's eyes haven't left her tits as he can see a fair bit of Lita's light pink bra underneath her top. His wandering hand moves further up Lita's arm past the Diva's shoulder, up her neck and cups her chin. He then pulls Lita's face forward into his kissing her full on the lips making the arena go wild with loud cheers and catcalls. Lita tries to fight the lip lock but Cena's hand is on the back of her head pushing her into his lips. Also to Lita's disgust Cena is trying hard to shove his tongue into her mouth and as much as she tries to resist Cena is kissing her well and she eventually lets her guard slip allowing Cena's tongue to wrestle itself into her mouth. This long kiss has last over a minute before Cena pushes Lita away knocking her backwards onto the huge bed. Quickly Cena grabs hold of Lita's left leg holding onto her thick leather boot. Lita looks on in amazement as Cena leans his head down and sniffs the sole of her boot before licking all the way down the sole to the heel of the shoe. He finally stops the strange foot-worshiping act and unties the boot before pulling it off her boot and dropping it down to the other side of the bed. Cena removes the right leather boot to very little fan fare leaving Lita's legs and feet in only her ripped black stockings.

Moving upwards John's face is now a few inches away from Lita's pussy but her only has eyes for the very top of her stocking. Taking the flimsy fabric in-between his bright white teeth Cena slowly pulls the stocking down Lita's brown and freshly waxed leg. He finishes removing the stocking before he sniffs it for a brief second before throwing it over his shoulder. Doing the same to her other stocking covered foot Cena now stares down at Lita's bare feet and he can't help but cup her tiny ankle in his big hand. Giving the sole of her foot a quick kiss Cena then lets her foot go and steps backwards picking up his microphone again.

"Now that we are all nicely relaxed," he says while kicking off his own white trainers so that he is stood barefoot as well, "Lita, baby it's time to turn this little 'meeting' up a notch."

Cena clicks his fingers and the arena lights dim so that the crowd is in darkness and the only lights are the dull purple lights shining on the ring making the whole thing look like some bad 80's porno.

"Where were we oh yes Lita take off that top lets let all these Raw fans see what Edge uses to cry himself to sleep on," Cena says with a smirk as the crowd cheer him for telling Lita to strip.

Lita looks around in desperation hoping that someone will come out and save her but no one is coming to help her. So with a sigh she looks down at the mat not wanting to see the look of pure lust on Cena's face. Unclipping the top most button of her top Lita slowly undoes the zipper not as a tease but because she really hates stripping off in front of the boyfriend's enemy. The top breaks open before Lita catches it in her arms and looks up at Cena a look on her face silently begging him not to make her lose her top but Cena just stands there arms folded shaking his head. Lita drops her top to the floor as the crowd pops at seeing her light pink lace bra on full display and to their even bigger delight the material is so thin we can already see Lita's darkish nipples thought the lace. Cena's jaw drops as her stares at Lita's big rack incased in just a tiny bra that looks as though it will pop out any minute. Staring firmly at the ground Lita tries to block out the loud cheers from the fans or the gob smacked look on John's face.

"Holy crap Lita they are some BIG improvements man your doctor must have been so proud when he put those puppies in," Cena jokes about her breast implants as her walks over to the embarrassed red head and poking one of her tits with his finger feeling all the softness of her big boobs.

Lita can't help but softly moan as Cena wraps his hand around her tit softly squeezing the skin gently giving her a tit massage. After nearly a minute of touching her boob Cena can feel his hard on pushing hard against his jean shorts before he remembers he is live in front of a worldwide audience who all want to see a little more than tit fondling. So he backs away from Lita but he still hears her tiny cry of disappointment as he has stopped rubbing her tits.

"Oh man this is going to be so hot but Lita sadly you are still overdressed to qualify to ride the John Cena space mountain so that slutty little skirt you are wearing will have to go," Cena proclaims before the arena is shaking again from the loud near deafening cheers of the live crowd.

Lita can feel herself blush a bright shade of red but knows there is very little she can do about being embarrassed right now so she removes her black leather belt. Dropping it to the mat with a loud crashing sound of the metal buckles hitting the canvas Lita grabs hold of her tiny little skirt's waistband before taking a deep breath and pulling it down her legs. The fans and Cena are silent in shock as Lita's bright pink thong comes into view barely covering her pussy lips. Flicking the skirt off her feet and away into the corner, Lita just stands there trying to half hide her thong by keeping her legs crossed but behind her the cameraman already has his lens firmly placed looking at Lita's big juicy ass. Cena groans as he twirls his finger around making the red head former woman's champion do a full 360 spin letting everyone get a good look at her in her bra and panties. Lita has closed her eyes in humiliation as she slowly turns around fully aware of what part of her body the crowd and TV cameras are getting a good look at. She finally stops the slow twirl and looks straight at Cena trying to guess what the WWE champion has in store for her next.

"Wow Lita that's amazing you actually wearing panties tonight," Cena jokes as the crowd bursts into laughter after yet another slut joke.

This for Lita is the worst night ever in her wrestling career, being stood in the centre of the ring in her underwear with thousands of people in the arena laughing at Cena's hooker jokes and millions of people at home are probably jerking off to this.

"But Lita it is now time to see the most ripped and strong body in the WWE and guaranteed to make you wetter than a Brazilian rainforest so get ready," Cena finishes with a yell as all the girls in the crowd go wild as Cena removes his basketball top.

He then unzips his black jean shorts and tugs them down his legs to reveal his bright blue boxer shorts with the faint outline of cock pushing up against the material. Cena throws the mike away out of the ring as he moves closer to Lita who backs away before hitting the very edge of Cena's large bed. Standing right next to her Cena wraps his strong arms around pulling her into his chest then to her shock and horror he starts moving slowly rubbing his throbbing erection against the top of her thigh. Leaning forward kissing her neck Lita can hear Cena moaning into her ear as he rubs his cock over her smooth legs leaving behind a few spots of pre cum on her tanned leg. He is heaven as Cena dry humps Lita's leg by moving his hips from side to side rubbing his cock all over her leg nearly taking him to the edge of pleasure. Trying to get his hands out from behind her back but his grip is too strong so Lita tries pushing her palms against his shoulder hoping to push him away. Cena doesn't budge but looks at Lita trying to push him away so hard and all he can do is grin before ducking down and picking Lita up. Now stuck on Cena's shoulder in a fireman's carry Lita loses all her control and calmness and starts yelling and screaming for the champ to put her down. Her legs and arms are flying around hitting every inch of Cena's toned body they can find but Cena is unhurt by those wild blows and he just enjoys the feeling of Lita wriggling around on his shoulder. The crowd is getting an amazing view of Lita's ass as it is bent over Cena's shoulder and all her struggling and movements is making her big ass jiggle around to the male crowd's delight. Cena is also watching her big ass shake around just a few inches away from his face and he can't help himself raising his ring hand and giving her a quick spank on her left cheek.

Lita yelps in pain and shock as Cena has just swatted his hand against her ass and she stops trying to get free of Cena's grip to scream at the young superstar for spanking her. Taking this chance of Lita not moving Cena takes two huge strides across the ring towards the bed before throwing Lita off his shoulder and onto the bed covers. The red head bounces up off the bed for a second before lying still checking out her underwear scared in case something had fallen out because the last time she did a live sex session her right boob popped out for the whole world to see. Everything is still in place but when Lita looks up she sees the large figure of John Cena standing over her cupping the bulge in his boxers looking at her body with a look of pure lust. Second-guessing what Cena wants to do to her Lita tries to run but Cena is once more just too fast for her to escape as he leaps on top of her pinning her down to the bed. Once he is on top of her the loud mood music that was in the background is now turned up loud as the backstage crew turn up the mike's covering the ring meaning the fans around the world will be able to here every grunt and groan. Cena's sweating face is just inches away from Lita's who is trying to wriggle free but can't quite get away as the 250 pounds of WWE champion is keeping her pinned to the bed. She can feel his hot breath against her neck as he moves in close kissing her neck softly surprising Lita at his soft touch she can't hold back a dull moan that brings a smile to Cena's face. He moves his hips around a bit as he kisses her neck before he is able to get the bulge in his boxers to lie right on top of Lita's thong covered crotch which to his amazement is already damp. Both superstars moan as they private parts touch for the first time sending shockwaves though both of their toned fit bodies.

"Hope you don't mind Lita," Cena whispers into her ear but is picked up by the microphones, "But I think I'll be on top for a while, I might get a little feel for how your boyfriend sleeps every night."

He kisses her cheek and before Lita can scream and complain he starts to grind his crotch into hers making them both cry out from the contact. Lita now knows she is trapped and just relaxes allowing Cena To rub his dick all over her body without her fighting back. Not that Cena notices a thing as he makes sure his cock rubs against all of Lita's thong leaving trails of pre cum all over the pink fabric soaking it clean though. In a whole world of his own Cena lifts himself up onto his elbows before dry humping his cock into her thong but this does very little for Lita but for Cena it seems to be doing a lot. He is moaning and shouting while moving his hips faster and faster over Lita's amazing body his boxer-covered cock rubbing against her crotch and upper thighs as he closes his eyes tight with pleasure. Lita's eyes are also closed but more in gross disgust rather than pleasure as Cena's hips bash hard against hers before Cena cries out loud.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL LITA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," Cena cries out as his cock twitches and cums into his own boxer shorts.

Lita cries out as she can feel Cena's damp crotch resting on her legs lightly coating them in John Cena's cum. He is breathing heavy and after a minute he rolls off Lita and lies next to her as the camera man zooms in on the wet patch covering half of Cena's blue boxers nearly soaking them clean though. Cena is now fully reclining back on the bed as his arms go out and his left arm goes around Lita's shoulder for a few seconds before Lita shoves his arm off her. Looking down at her bronzed, tanned legs to see a wet patch where Cena's crotch has been. With a disgusted look on her face Lita grabs part of the bed covers and tries to wipe up the remains of Cena's cum left lingering on her legs. Just as she finishes cleaning up Cena pulls himself to his feet and looks down at Lita and shouts at her.

"No more playing Lita, that's the foreplay done and dusted now GET THAT BRA OFF," Cena screams at her as his face turns bright red and veins bulge out of his neck.

Lita sheepishly looks around, her eyes begging for someone to help her get out of this nightmare situation but no one is coming to save her as the fans are all on their feet staring at her chest. The atmosphere in the arena is thick as Lita's hands slowly move behind her back finding the back clip of her bra. Cena waits with baited breath as he hears the loud snap of a bra being unclipped as Lita looks up to him one last time begging him with her eyes to stop. To the crowds delight Cena shakes his head and motions for the red head to throw away her bra as her hands shake on the cups of her bra cups. Lita takes a deep breath and throws her bra off allowing her big and slightly brown boobs to bounce free to the shock of the whole crowd. Her big D cup tits don't sag in the slightest, they just balance there on her chest making a mockery of gravity but most of the attention is on Lita's large pink nipples. The cold air in the arena has struck Lita's nipples making them go hard which a cameraman catches in a close up and Lita goes red as her big nipples appear on the big screen. Cena is just stood their in total shock and awe as he stares at Lita's nearly perfect plastic tits and the WWE champion is just stood their open mouthed at her boobs. Lita grins at him and looks straight at his boxers as for the second time tonight the fabric of his shorts is stretched by his rock hard cock. In a world of his own and his eyes are as wide as saucers as her looks on in wonder at Lita's tits, which are just hanging there perfectly in front of his face. He is so out of it he doesn't hear the loud screams for the fans or the rumbling of the ring as another body sides inside the squared circle.

Edge takes a second to balance himself in the corner before charging at the dumbstruck WWE champion spearing him down hard to a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. Grinning at Lita who herself has a massive grin on her face as she covers her breasts from view of this sell out crowd. Kicking Cena in the head a few times to make sure he stays down Edge then drags Cena's body across the ring towards the ropes. He pulls two sets of metal handcuff from the inside of his jacket before waving them provocatively at the fans. Cena is still dazed from that massive spears as he feels something cold being attached to his wrists but as he tries to get up and fight off whoever attacked him a jean clad knee cracks him in the face knocking him back down. Edge has a sick smile on his face as he looks down at one of his most bitter rivals who is dazed and now handcuffed to the top rope totally defenseless. Holding his arms up in celebration Edge basks in the 50/50 reaction from the fans as Lita moves to his side holding him softly as she looks in contempt at a chained up Cena. Shaking his head Cena looks up to see Edge and Lita standing a few feet away from him, he tries to charge at them but is held back and to his horror he sees that his writs have been cuffed to the top rope. Cena looks straight at Edge with a look of fear on his face as he knows that he is total helpless in front of one of the most dangerous superstars ever in the WWE. Lita grabs a handful of Edge's long blonde locks and pulls the rated R superstar's head down into a kiss that has both of their tongues flicker in and out of each other's mouth. Edge ends the kiss by licking the top of Lita's upper lip as his flame haired lover leans forward and whispers something into his ear.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers
12