Centauri Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amoronaut
Amoronaut
18 Followers

"Fuck!" she swore, and punched the panel with her gloved knuckles. The console exploded in a shower of sparks.

"This isn't going to work!" she said.

"Let's run around the side, now!' Darius huffed.

Linking hands, they dashed around the side of the building, frantically looking for a way inside. Any moment the enemy would come over the hill. They needed to get into the building or find a way to hide soon, or it was all over.

As they moved around the outside of the building, they happened on a magnificent stroke of luck. In a doorway lay a dead Coulari, his body obstructing the door from fully closing. They didn't bother to stop and see what had killed him or to wonder if another danger was lurking inside. Quickly, they dipped through the doorway.

Immediately they were halted by another door. This one was made out of a transparent, glass-like material. Darius knew what the room was, and motioned to the dead Coulari in the doorway.

"Quick, move him out of the way!" he implored to Michelle.

Obeying, she ran to the fallen reptile, and pulled him into the room. Darius then pressed a button on a nearby control panel, and the outer door sealed. They heard a deep humming noise, and vents on the walls around them opened up. Atmosphere was blown into the room, and they could feel pressure building up around their skin. As if sensing the influx of gases, their tech-suits dimmed, and finally went dark. It felt as if something had been released from their skin.

"Just be glad they breathe the same air we do," Darius said to Michelle.

She nodded to him, and the inner door opened. Together they walked into the building.

"What now?" she breathed heavily, and looked at him.

"Well..." he took a moment to glance around the hallway where they now stood. "Clearly they will know we are in here. But we can't leave. Let's look around and see if we can't find another way out of here, sometimes these complexes have underground workings. If we can hide long enough, maybe they will abandon the search."

"You really think they will just give up that easily?" Michelle asked,

Darius shrugged, and grabbed her hand. "Who knows? We don't have many options. Come on."

The couple walked farther into the building, peering into the rooms they came across. No aliens could be found, and it seemed as if the building were empty. The rooms appeared to be mostly living quarters, kitchens, and meeting halls - it was a barracks. The soldiers that were inside had undoubtedly left to join the fight. Darius had hoped to find more weapons, but the lockers were also empty. The reptiles had taken everything they had with them to battle their enemy.

For several minutes, they scrambled around from room to room, desperately searching for something to aid them. Darius overturned beds. Michelle tore open every cabinet. They found nothing but food, clothes, and random trinkets. It was hopeless; they were trapped in this building. Certain death awaited them on the outside, and certain death awaited them if they stayed. Darius slammed his back up against the wall, and sank down to the floor.

"That's it," he said. "This is it. There's nothing else we can do." His face was filled with remorse.

Watching him give up was painful for Michelle. He was such a strong and courageous man. She could not bear to see him like this, sitting on the ground defeated.

"No," she told him. "No...you are wrong Darius." She crouched beside him and took his head in her hands. "We may be trapped; we may be dead within the hour. We may be about to get our brains blasted out by alien ray guns. But at least we are here together. We made it this far, to the end, together. That means something to me. Doesn't it to you?" She looked deeply into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yea..." he said. "Yea, I guess it does. If this is it, if this really is the end, then fuck it...at least we have each other." She knelt closer to him and without hesitation, he pulled her into him. In the next moments, they were locked in a desperate embrace, kissing and grabbing at each others' hair and clothes.

With a sense of urgency that overwhelmed them, they tore off their tech-suits and underlying layers. They didn't take their eyes off each other for a single second. When they were naked, they met each other instantly, pressing skin against skin, yearning for the ecstasy of this final moment together.

Darius grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. She was as light as child in the low gravity. He turned and pushed her up against the wall panel. His manhood was hard and throbbing with desire for her. Never had he wanted her more than in this moment, on this violent foreign moon, in this crazy situation that he knew would be their last. As he held her against the wall, she spread her legs and wrapped them around his strong torso, eager for him to be inside of her. Without hesitation, he entered her with a long and deep thrust.

Michelle screamed in ecstasy and held onto his muscular arms. Adrenalin rushed through her veins and pulsed through her every capillary. She felt his throbbing erection slide into her again and again as he grunted with a deep pleasure of his own.

It was utterly crazy. It was completely insane. They were both about to die, and the only thing they could think about at that very moment was how deeply they loved each other. As Darius held her up and continued to thrust heavily inside of her, he wanted nothing more than to die in that moment. In that intense moment of sensuality and lust, he was ready to give himself over to the other side. A Coulari could have come in and blew his head off right then, and he would have been perfectly happy. He knew that she would be with him even after that; he knew that whatever happened, they would come out together. And how incredible she felt right now! Never had he loved her and wanted her more than in this moment. Intense sensations of pleasure pulsed from his groin to his legs to his head.

Moaning, he pulled her from the wall. The two continued to fuck in a standing position; she rocked her hips on his thick manhood as she held onto him with her legs. They stood in the middle of the room, him holding her up so she could slide up and down on him. Never before had she felt such incredible pleasure. She knew she was about to die, but she didn't care. The only thing she wanted was for to Darius to continue making passionate love to her.

Together they collapsed onto the floor, with Darius' back on the ground. They never separated for an instant, and Michelle kneeled on top of him, thrusting her pelvis into his with impassioned motions. She loved the feeling of having him deep inside of her. She put her hands on his muscular chest and gyrated her hips slowly.

"Aaahhhhhh," moaned Michelle in her high pitched feminine voice as she tossed her beautiful blonde hair over her head. "Oh god baby, I love you."

She screamed with more pleasure and passion than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Darius grabbed her smooth hips and held her as she pumped up and down on his raging erection. He admired her curvaceous form and perfect breasts, the size of succulent apples. Closing his eyes and tilting his head back, he let the waves of carnal pleasure wash over him. His head throbbed. His entire body felt more alive than it had ever felt. She was amazing; this incredible blonde woman that was nude on top of him, her warm and soft skin pressing against his, her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as her pussy slid on his pulsating cock. The feeling of her warmth being on his blood-filled manhood was indescribable. He had never loved anyone more in his entire life.

They stayed in the throes of sexual bliss for what seemed like an eternity. Their surroundings fell away. They forgot that they were on an alien moon, forgot that enemy troops were coming to kill them, forgot that they may never see home or their friends again. The only thing that mattered was that they had each other in that moment of death, in the deepest most complete way possible. They loved each other like it was the end of the world, because to them...it was.

*****

In the drab lighting of the barracks, Michelle caught her breath. She rolled over and noticed something peculiar on the floor on which she was laying. A narrow crack in the metal separated the floor into two distinct panels. Rolling over to inspect it closer, she felt along the edge with her fingers, until she eventually discovered a latch that was made to blend seamlessly with the floor.

"Babe...I found something!" A gentle tug was all it took, and the floor beneath her squealed gently and bowed downward slightly.

"Oh my god, you were right! There is a passage beneath us!" Michelle said excitedly.

"Huh?" Darius exclaimed, and sat up to see what she was talking about.

To his utter surprise, he saw that she had opened a trap door. They had been making love on top of it the entire time. What if they had done that somewhere else? Darius thought. Would they ever have found it?

No time to think about that! he told himself.

The floor panels swung downward to reveal a narrow ladder, which descended into a dimly lit tunnel.

"Well I'll be a reptile's puckered butthole," muttered Darius. "Quick, let's get down there!"

Swiftly, the two grabbed their tech-suits and rifles, and scrambled into the passage. As they hurried down the ladder, Darius reached up and closed the trap door over their heads. Their discovery came not a moment too soon, for as soon as he had closed the hatch, he heard footsteps coming from the hallway above.

Michelle looked at Darius. They almost did not know what to do in the sudden turn of events. Fortunately, they had very little to think about. With their tech-suits in hand, the two linked palms and hurried down the tunnel.

*****

As fast as it had began, the memory faded out of his mind. Darius was back in his apartment, sitting on his red sofa. Michelle rested comfortably on his lap, with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. She had a pointed look of concern on her face. Shaking his head and rubbing his eyes, Darius tried to clear away the haze in his consciousness.

Finally, the couple linked their gaze, and held it.

After several moments, Darius laughed and said, "We are pretty damn lucky, aren't we babe?"

Smiling back at him, she laughed softly and said, "Yea...I guess we are."

They fell into a deep and affectionate kiss, and made sensuous love right there on the sofa.

Hope you enjoyed this installment! Please stay tuned for the next chapter!

Amoronaut
Amoronaut
18 Followers
12