Centaurs in Springtime Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna goes into heat, and battles with her urges.
4.6k words
4.45
91.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karnonnos
Karnonnos
38 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first foray into Centaurs, so let me know what you think. If people like it, I'll definitely write up some of me other Centaur ideas.

*****

After what seemed like an age, it was finally springtime in the valley.

The last of the cold winds had blown, and the snow-capped mountains had only a small tip of white on their tall peaks.

Everywhere, life seemed to be springing up once again, and the animal kingdom was no exception. The bird songs spread through the air, the chirping of insects could be heard at night, and the deep calls of larger animals echoed across the valley every so often. All were signs of the breeding season which was underway.

Despite their intelligence, the Centaurs were at the mercy of nature's rhythms as readily as the songbirds or the insects or any of the rest of the less sophisticated animals. Each spring, some of the females of the herd would find themselves overwhelmed by instinct, driven to reproduce by the intense hormones triggered by going into heat. The males would react to this by rutting, and tensions would run high among the large group.

Worst of all, some of the most important structures of Centaur society were at risk, with individuals' urges threatening to overthrow their decency. Females, who were highly monogamous by nature, suddenly became receptive to the advances of other males besides their own.

Males became extremely possessive during this time, not allowing others close to their female until she was pregnant or out of heat, but this posed a great difficulty for males who didn't want another child or who had more than one female. Still, they did their best.

For Ilko and his female Anna, those hadn't been concerns for many seasons. She had only been in heat twice, and not for twenty years.

However, as Anna awoke on one morning in early spring, she felt the strangely familiar sensation of her body preparing to bear a new foal.

Anna hadn't been in heat since she foaled Ilko's son, and the heat before that was during the time they met, fell in love, and conceived their daughter. Desperately wanting another child, and having conceived each time she could, Anna was extremely happy when she realized that this would be her chance.

However, Ilko wasn't nearly as excited.

"I don't think we should have another child" he had said to her firmly. "The herd is large enough as it is, and our children are finally grown. It's not wise."

The two argued, day after day, but her husband was not a flexible man. Though she fought and begged for him to change his mind, , she had given up almost any hope by the time her heat actually took hold of her...

That first day, she found herself fussing constantly, fletching arrows, making food, tidying the house. She was willing to try anything to get her mind off of sex, but it was a losing battle. Every time she caught a whiff of a male going by, she would get wet and start thinking about Ilko mounting her and thrusting his cock up into her depths. Only after clearing her mind and refocusing on some task, did her arousal eventually subside again.

After being out all morning with the hunters, he'd finally be home and she knew he would give her what she wanted. She felt sure that he would take one whiff of her and lose control, like he had all those years ago.

Most people didn't know the story, but Anna had actually grown up in another herd. Though born in the valley, her parents had left when she was very young, and she hadn't been back until her twentieth year. She had become engaged to a male, and had come to the valley to visit her relatives before being married, as per tradition.

She met Ilko during that visit, and despite the mutual attraction, had repeatedly turned down his advances. It was about then that she started to desperately miss her fiancé, and had made plans to return home early, when one morning her life suddenly changed.

She felt overwhelmed that morning, and couldn't stop thinking about getting back to her fiancé, missing the feeling of him inside her, to the point where she found herself dripping wet. She decided to go for a walk to clear her mind, and ran into Ilko, who had been trying to clear his mind of her.

She could still remember how her heart fluttered when he crudely dropped right in front of her, letting his penis hang there in full view. He was so young and brash back then, and was always looking to take chances. He didn't even bat an eye, or say a word; he just trotted right around her and mounted, as if she was his female.

And for some reason she couldn't understand, she was glad that he did it. Feeling him force his cock into her should have been upsetting. It should have angered and scared her. She should have insisted that he stop, because she only wanted her fiancé to mate her. But in spite of herself, she didn't want him to stop thrusting. She didn't care that the cock inside of her wasn't her own man's, and that they were mating right out on the street, in public.

As fate would have it, her first heat had started that morning. The strange feelings and obsession with her male would have been clear signs to a more experienced female, but she was young and naive back then. She had had sex before, and thought that what Ilko was doing to her was just meaningless cheating, completely unaware of what was really going on. As the two reached a simultaneous climax and the young male's flared cock began to erupt into her depths, she still imagined that she would be marrying her fiancé in just over a month's time. Instead, two weeks before the wedding, she found out that she was carrying her first foal.

She imagined it would happen again, just like that. She hoped that all the young passion of their relationship would rush back the instant that he returned. Instead, when Ilko finally arrived, Anna realized that all of her anticipation was for nothing.

She could already see his dick dropping as he walked into the house, but right behind him, she saw their two children.

"What's going on?" she asked, looking at her husband.

Ilko moved in far enough that his children had room to enter the house, and then turned to his wife.

"One of the lead hunters was injured today during final preparations for the hunt, and I've been asked to go in his place. I have to leave right away."

Anna was stunned.

"I don't understand..." she murmured.

"I know that you're... not yourself, right now..." he explained. "So I asked Emma and Bellamy to look after you while I'm away. It won't be more than a week."

Anna looked desperately around the room, but no one wanted to make eye contact with her.

"I should be going now..." Ilko concluded, turning to leave.

"Wait!" Anna shouted, somewhat shocked at her own volume. "Sorry... I just... I thought that you'd change your mind..."

Ilko shook his head.

"Even if I had, there would be no time now."

Anna thought desperately.

"Just once, before you go" she begged.

Ilko looked upset, and their children looked uncomfortable.

"In front of our children?" he asked angrily. "It's bad enough that you're spreading your indecent scent around our house with them here, without you suggesting things like that."

Anna looked down, ashamed of herself.

"I'm leaving for the hunt, now" Ilko announced. "I hope that by the time I get back, you can think straight again."

Before he left, he looked over at their children.

"Take care of your mother while I'm away."

The two nodded and he walked out, Anna's heart sinking with each step.

He was gone, and he wouldn't be back until her heat was over. She wasn't going to have another child.

As the reality finally sank in, Anna felt a mixture of self-pity and anger at her husband. She wasn't crazy, just because she wanted a foal. It was perfectly reasonable to want another.

Out of the corner of her eye, she suddenly noticed something that had escaped her until now.

There, on the underside of her son's body, hung a cock just like his father's, only slightly thicker and longer. Like his father's, it had responded to her scent, and now hung at its fully extended length below his barrel, ready to firm up at a moment's notice and spear her pussy.

Sure, her son wasn't as muscular as his father, but he was attractive enough that the thought of him mounting her made her wet, and his cock would certainly go deep enough inside of her to sire a foal...

"Stop staring at me, mom" Bellamy whined. "I hate it when you do that."

Anna was suddenly aware of herself, and the wrongness of what she was ready to go through with just a moment earlier.

"I'm sorry" she said sadly. "I'm out of control."

With that, she headed to her bedroom and laid down on the bed of soft plants. Maybe she would feel a bit better in the morning.

---

The next day, she went on a nice walk with Emma, leaving Bellamy behind. He didn't really want to come along anyway, and being around his mother while she was in heat wasn't fair to him. She imagined that it must be hard to be so sexually stimulated around his mother and sister, with no females to direct his attention toward. He had been aroused all morning, and when she was working with her hindquarters facing him, she had even heard him start to slap.

In all honesty, the separation was for her as much as him. When she had heard him slapping and looked back, the sight of his cock hardening and swinging up against his stomach was overwhelming. It had taken every ounce of her restraint not to invite him to mount her, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold herself back.

Unbeknownst to her, his feelings were remarkably similar to her own. All morning, he had been driven crazy by the sweet scent of his beautiful mother, and had been fighting down the urge to mount her since the night before. Even his dreams had been filled with images of their incestuous mating, which he imagined in detail every time she passed him by and he caught a fresh whiff of her pussy.

When she had started working in a position that gave him a full view of her ass, he had really stared at her for the first time, watching drip after drip of her sticky lubrication flow out of her pussy and dribble down its inviting lips. Had he realized just how much her heat had affected her, and how gladly she would have let him mount her in that moment, there's no way that he could have resisted. Instead, he allowed his doubts to hold back his unthinkable urges, and masturbated to her instead. He began slapping his cock against his stomach to stimulate himself, while he vividly imagined mounting and fucking her right where she stood.

It was better than nothing, but only when the two females had left had he finally been able to relieve himself completely. After intensely slapping to the memory of her pussy, he finally came, drowning the grass in the torrent of cum that his body had intended for Anna.

But she knew nothing of that, and felt proud that she had spared him of another hour around her. Anna might be equally tempted out on their walk, but she knew that the calmness of the fresh air and support of her daughter were more than enough to keep her in line.

As the two walked down the path, however, they were continually tempted by various asides. First came a couple fishing, then a group of men practicing archery, then a few runners who invited them to join in. Finally, they came across a couple of young males standing by an apple tree.

"Let's say hi" Anna said, to which her daughter rolled her eyes. "I need some apples for my pie tonight."

"We should keep going" Emma tried to insist, but Anna had finally had enough of it.

"This isn't fair. You didn't let me fish, didn't let me get archery pointers, didn't let me run..."

"Mom, those guys were all over you. The archers could barely hit their targets they were so distracted by you, and the runners looked ridiculous with their cocks swinging around like that."

"What about the fishing, then?" she demanded.

"Joshua has been into you for years. He's made tons of comments about your big tits. Sure he was with his girlfriend, but did you not see him drop? He would have ditched her in a second to be with you."

"Come on, Emma, you're being ridiculous. He was just being nice. Can't people be nice?"

Emma frowned. "You two were flirting for the whole time we were there, and he kept trying to get around behind you to mount. If you recall, you even complimented his penis."

Now it was Anna's turn to frown. "I was trying to lighten things up. Besides, it was really thick, and it's important to a man's self-esteem to tell them that there are women who like what they have to offer."

Emma was silent for a moment, for effect.

"Mom, you literally told him that no mare in heat could turn down a male as thick as him, and that since it's such an impressive trait, he should take every opportunity to sire a foal."

"I was just being honest" she said defensively. "Come on, I just want to say hello, get the apples, and go right home."

With that, Emma gave a deep sigh.

"Fine" she agreed. "But no flirting."

Anna smiled.

"Of course" she assured her daughter. "I would never."

Emma ignored the obvious response, and the two headed toward the two people by the apple tree.

One of them was a lighter male, named John, who had been on a couple of dates with Emma in the recent past. She hadn't told her mother, but the two had fooled around, and he had tried to mount her on several occasions. The other was a dark-skinned Centaur named Dion, Laura's male, though the rumour was that he'd sired foals in several other females.

As soon as the two males noticed the mother and daughter, they seemed to perk up, and it was only a few moments before they caught wind of Anna's heady scent.

As soon as they did, their bodies began to respond to the presence of a fertile female, even before they realized what was happening. Their heart rate sped up, their skin tingled, and the two females watched in awe as the males' massive cocks slowly extended from their sheathes.

"Mom, they're dropping right in front of us..."

Centaur males were known to be as well-endowed as horses, but like any species, there were some males who exceeded the standards set by their species; John and Dion were both examples of such males. Among the rest of the herd, none possessed anything as large as either, in length or in girth. Both women's eyes darted back and forth, comparing the two males as they rapidly dropped, until their cocks finally reached their full length.

Hanging in full display below John's light-brown barrel was a huge pinkish cock, which must have been just over two feet long and three or four inches thick. Dion, whose shaft was the same midnight brown as the rest of his body, proudly stood on display as the females pretended not to be measuring up the two males. He was sure that both would focus on his thicker and more appealing cock, and they would want to be mated by him rather than John. Dion may have been correct that both females were impressed by their comparable and exceptional lengths, and that both of them judged Dion's to be thicker, but he failed to guess what would capture their interest most of all.

Besides their penises, they both had another feature of exceptional size: Their testicles. Both females, though particularly Anna, were focused on the exceptionally large sacks that hung behind the males' cocks.

Despite not being in heat, Emma could feel her pussy once again getting wet at the thought of what John's massive shaft would feel like if she finally let him put it in her.

Anna, on the other hand, had already been sopping wet before the first crude thought had passed through Emma's mind. Now, her pussy ached with the urgent need to be fucked and bred. Rather than choosing which to let mate her, she wanted to watch them fight until one of them earned the right to mount her first. Then, when the stronger male had satisfied himself in her and wandered off, she'd let the other male spear her too. She had to admit that she wanted Dion inside of her first, but John's cock looked far too nice to turn down either.

"You okay, mom?" Emma asked, and suddenly reality snapped back into focus.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said.

"Hi there" called John, as the females finished approaching.

"What are two beautiful mares like yourselves doing out here?" Dion asked.

"We're just walking, getting some fresh air and enjoying the nice weather" Emma said, smiling at John.

John, however, was clearly focused on Anna.

"Yeah, it smells great out today, and there's something sweet in the air" John joked, obviously referring to Anna. "Did one of you ladies wash your hair with honey?"

Anna laughed awkwardly. "You're a funny one, eh?" she flirted.

"Only when I'm not trying to be" he joked again, moving toward them and making his huge cock sway side to side. "Mind if I try to figure out where it's coming from?"

Anna gave a naughty smile. "How would you do that?"

John started moving between the two females, obviously trying to get behind Anna.

"I guess I'd just feel around for it, with whatever I happen to have that fits."

There was a noise as Dion cleared his throat loudly, and all three turned to him.

"She's married" he said firmly to John, who waved his hand dismissively.

"We're just joking around" he assured them, "and even if I wasn't, he's out hunting. There would be plenty of time for both of us to have a turn."

Dion still looked as if he disapproved, but his cock twitched excitedly. "Hunting or not, it's our duty as males to recognize when a mare is in heat and ensure that she's treated respectfully."

John smiled.

"Of course. I would never do anything else" he assured them.

At that, Anna gave a laugh and patted John on the back.

"There's nothing wrong with having a little humour about all of this. Come on, Emma, Dion. Why don't you two grab those apples for me, and John can walk me home?"

"Yeah" John added in, "I think that's a great idea."

Now, Emma was getting upset.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" she asked John, pulling him far enough away from her mother that she could whisper.

"What's wrong with you?" she demanded, clearly very angry. "I thought you liked me... I thought that we had a relationship. Now you're trying to fuck my mother in front of me?"

John gave a heavy breathe.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was funny, and I just got carried away. I swear that I wasn't trying to do anything to her."

He seemed genuinely sorry, and Emma seemed to calm down.

"We haven't hung out at all recently" he said, smiling. "Why don't we talk for a bit?"

Emma nodded, then looked over at her mother and Dion.

"Can you guys take care of the applies?" she called to them. "We're going to have a quick chat?"

Dion gave a thumbs up, and gestured to an apple tree a few metres further back, which had better looking fruit.

Emma gave him a thumbs up back, and the two wandered off toward the new tree.

---

A minute or so had passed in silence, as Dion and Anna walked together toward the large apple tree. Once they neared the edge of the forest however, out of earshot of the other two Centaurs, Dion finally struck up a conversation.

"Emma's a beautiful girl, isn't she?" he asked coyly.

Anna nodded.

"Yes, she is" she agreed. "Are you interested in her?"

"As much as every other male" he admitted. "Though unlike them, I'm not afraid of her father..."

Anna laughed. "He's not as mean as people say. He's just not very approachable, and he can be a bit unreasonable when he's made up his mind."

"Then Emma also gets her friendliness and flexibility from her mother, and not just her beauty?" he flirted.

Anna blushed. "I'm not that beautiful..." she mumbled.

"Since you mentioned reasoning with Ilko, I don't agree with one of his decisions, and I'm not sure what I should do..."

Karnonnos
Karnonnos
38 Followers
12