Center of Attention

Story Info
A woman awakes in the midst of a group of men.
539 words
2.54
47.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike_S
Mike_S
1 Followers

Your eyes open. At first you squint from the bright light shining down on you, but your eyes quickly adjust to it. Your lying naked on a bed around the bed is total darkness. You sit up and you scan the space around you to see where you are at. Slowly a couple of shapes begin to appear out of the blackness. They become more defined the closer they get to you. They are men. They are naked. You look to the end of the bed there are two more. Then to the other side, there are two more. You can't see their face. You can only see from their necks down. They are masturbating as they walk closer to you. You look at their cocks. Each man is different in size and race.

You sense that your nakedness is arousing these men. You lick your lips as you begin to become excited. You slowly move your right hand up to your right breast. Cupping the boob you gently begin to massage it. You close your eyes and sigh heavily from this.

You open your eyes to find the men standing next to the bed. Surrounding the bed. Your eyes move slowly from one man to another attentively staring at each cock being stroked at you before moving to the next man.

Your right hand still massaging your tit, you move your left hand through the small tuft of pubic hair between your legs. You gasp softly as your finger tips begin to part your pussy lips to feel the wet juice that is seeping from your body.

You look at the men again and their stroking rhythm has picked up as you begin to play with yourself for them. You insert you index and middle finger into your slit and moan as you penetrate yourself. In and out you move your fingers 5 times before pulling them out and slowly rubbing in a small circular motion on your swollen clit.

Your breathing has hastened and you can hear the men as they too are breathing heavier now. Your mind is delirious with thoughts of all those men paying homage to you with their cocks. As you go back to finger fuck yourself you thrust your hips up and down to drive your fingers deeper into your pussy. "Aaaahhhhhhhh," you cry out as the pleasure begins to build inside you as you writhe on the bed.

You move your cum drenched fingers to your mouth and go sucking on them as you use your right hand on yourself. "Oh..oh..oh..," you whine as faster and faster you move your fingers in and out of your pussy. The men are pounding their cocks as fast as you are.

Your body tenses as the first orgasm is about to hit. "AAAAHHHH...!" You scream as your pussy spasms. The loud groans from the men fill the room as their hot cum spurts out of their cocks and begins to shower all of your body. The feeling of their streams splashing down on your causes you to orgasm more and more as you smear their cum over your body. Covered in cum your body glistens from head to toe as you continue to orgasm.

Mike_S
Mike_S
1 Followers