Center of Attention - By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like fucking my big titties?" Nicole asked me, using the kind of voice women take when calling a guy "daddy" in bed. We had done this during foreplay a few times before, and every time she immediately got into the dirty talk. "My big F cups. You know what that 'F' means? It means Fuck me. Fuck my big titties, then fuck my pussy."

Nicole turned and looked at Mandy. "You like seeing your boyfriend fuck my big tits? You want to see him fill my cat up with that big cock and make me cum on it like you just did?"

"Woah now," Mandy said. "You talk to me too much like that and it's going to be hard for me to keep my hands off of you."

Nicole looked back up at me. "What about you? Is it too hard to keep your hands off of me? Don't you want to throw me on my back and thrust your big dick in between these tits? Then fill up my sweet little kitty? Don't you want that?"

Her asking was enough for me. I put her on her back and straddled her. She squeezed her massive melons around my shaft as I thrust in between them.

"Oh yeah, you fuck me so good. I want you back inside me. Give me that big fucking dick."

She asked and I obliged. I slid into her much easier than when she impaled herself on my cock earlier. I grabbed her thighs and started to pound her. Her tits were bouncing and she had to grab both of them. Even while she was holding them they still jiggled every time I slammed into her pussy.

Mandy was behind me. Her arms reached around me and her hands were on my chest. "Rub your little clit for us while he fucks you," she commanded Nicole.

Nicole shook her head and moaned "I can't. It's too much."

"Aww, do you have to hold your big tits while he fucks you?"

"Oh my god. Yes. I- uh- fuck- yes."

Mandy leaned over Nicole. "Do you want me to help? Want me to rub your clit? Want us to make you cum together?"

I thought she was pushing her luck, but Nicole nodded that she did. Mandy licked her fingers then reached down and began playing with Nicole's pussy. It was so hot and I was so close to cumming. I was hoping Nicole didn't take too long to orgasm.

Mandy looked back at me. "Do you want me to beat you off on her tits?"

That almost put me over the edge, but I held on and nodded yes. For Nicole though it was too much. She Let go of her tits and pulled the pillow over her face. She moaned out into it, stifling part of it but we knew she was cumming.

Her legs clenched together around Mandy's hand. The bottom of her feet were pressed against my chest. Mandy looked down at her while continuing to rub her clit.

I pulled out and pulled the condom off as soon as Nicole's body went limp. I positioned myself above her chest and Mandy started to stroke me. Mandy didn't realize just how close I was to finishing, and she put her mouth over my cock. She moaned as she stroked and sucked me. On the third stroke into her mouth my first shot of cum went down her throat.

She pulled her lips off of me and pointed me down toward Nicole's breasts. She kept beating me off as I shot spurt after spurt onto those huge, beautiful targets. Nicole was smiling up at me. Mandy had a devilish grin as she watched me unload onto Nicole's body.

When I was finished Mandy leaned forward and gave my cock one last, long suck. She smiled, showing me she had swallowed the cum that had ended up in her mouth.

Nicole asked for a sheet so she could sleep on the futon. The three of us couldn't fit into my bed together. Mandy told her we had actually washed John's sheets so she could stay in his bed.

When we got into bed and turned off the lights I started spooning Mandy. She turned to me and put a finger over her lips, telling me to be quiet. She started to stroke my cock and it took no time for me to get hard.

I fucked her softly from behind. Quietly, making sure Nicole couldn't hear us. I let out a soft sigh as I filled Mandy's pussy with my second load of the night. I loved this woman. I hadn't told her yet, and it seemed wrong to say it for the first time after a threesome. Instead, in my post-two orgasm delirious state of mind, I whispered, "I want to fuck you for the rest of my life."

She turned her head to me and said "I know." Then she kissed me and said, "And you're going to."

12