Center of Attention: Many Years Ago

Story Info
This was the first time I cheated, but it was just a BJ.
1k words
3.6
76.9k
16

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my first submission I told you about my first sexual encounter with Russell (not my husband), but this was not the first time I cheated. The first time I cheated was about ten years before my fling with Russell. See I told you I was not one of those slutty girls that cheats on my husband all the time, just every few years.

My first fling was with a man named Jeff. I was working as an RN at a local hospital and he was an x-ray technician. If you have ever worked at a hospital you will know that there are a lot of coworkers screwing around with each other. I guess it is dealing with all the naked patients that puts down your guard and the odd hours make it very easy to hide an affair from your spouse.

Now Jeff wasn't married, but I had been married for about seven years (there really is a seven year itch). Now just like Russell would do years later, Jeff started showing me a lot of attention and Jeff was a hunk. He modeled locally for a department store and was cut like an athlete. He was everything my husband was not.

He flirted with me and I loved the attention and flirted back with him. At the time I was working evenings and I got off at 11pm. Sometimes my shift ran late and my husband never knew when to expect me home. So the night that Jeff asked me to go for a ride with him after work, I knew I could get away with it.

Surprisingly, he just drove me down the street a block or two from the hospital and pulled behind a doctor's office.

Immediately, he began to kiss me aggressively and run his hands all over my body. I still had my scrubs on so he had easy access to my tits. This was before I had by breast augmentation, so I was simply a small D cup, but my tits still stood up straight as the day I was 18. He went crazy, I am not sure he had ever been with a girl with tits that big. In no time we had my bra off and he was kissing, sucking, and pulling on my nipples. I leaned my head back and simply enjoyed the attention.

He kept moving his mouth from my nipples to my lips. His kissed were heavy and wet; I am sure my lips were hot and full. When he was kissing my lips he was also rubbing my pussy hard through my scrubs with his left hand. In no time I felt his fingers pushing through my bush towards my pussy. I began to breath hard almost panting. He slipped his finger into my cunt and I thought I would cum. No one other than my husband had every fingered me before.

He told me to pick up my ass and he pulled my pants and my panties down. What I was learning now and would really learn later was that Jeff was the boss in bed. He positioned me so that my back was against the passenger door and my legs spread on either side of his shoulders. That is when he dove his face into my pussy.

My husband was the only man who had ever gone down on me and I thought my husband was pretty good at it. Jeff however was fucking great! It was dark in the car and I am not sure what he did. I think he licked my whole pussy bottom to top, sucking on my pussy lips, tonguing my opening, licking my clit, then sucking my clit, and finally settling on a flicking rhythm with his tongue on my clit. I am sure at some point he was fingering me while he licked my clit and he might even played with my bung hole a little. However, I am pretty sure he never fingered my bung.

God he made me cum! The windows were steamed up, I was moaning his name, I was trying to fuck his face with my pussy. I am sure he had a sour upper lip when I was done. When I did cum, it lasted forever. It was me bucking my pussy against his mouth, him flicking my clit and fingering me with two fingers. It was fucking incredible!

When I finally came off my orgasmic high, he didn't have to tell me what to do. He leaned back; and without getting dressed I got up on my knees, bent over, and went for his cock. I had been a nurse for 6 years and I had seen some large penises, but I had never seen such a large erect cock right in my face. His cock was gorgeous; young, strong, and smooth; just damn perfect!

I engulfed it with my mouth. There was no way this monster was going to get past my gag reflex, but I was still going suck every drop out of it. I circled my tongue around his cock head; I kissed it from the head to the base; I flicked my tongue in that sensitive spot under his hole; I sucked one of his balls than then the other into my mouth; the whole time jacking his cock with my left hand.

As I sucked his dick I felt what I had hoped to feel. He was reaching his hand around my ass and fingering me from the back. If anyone had walked up to the passenger window, they would have seen my ass in the air, my pussy exposed, Jeff's fingers sliding in and out of me, my tits swaying side to side, and my head bobbing up and down on Jeff's gorgeous cock.

After about twenty minutes he told me to stop. He said he just wasn't going to be able to cum. I asked if he was sure as I licked his cock head, but he said stop. We kissed a little more, then got dressed and he took me to my car.

These parking sessions became a regular activity for us. Sometimes after work, sometimes when I told my husband I was going to a nursing meeting. They were always exciting. I always came, but Jeff never did.

We only fucked once, but it was like no other fucking I ever got! I will tell you about that next time.