Center of Attention: My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
This is more of me cheating with my boss.
1.6k words
3.48
49.9k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my sexual experience with my boss, Dr. Scully. Last time I told you about our failed attempts to have sex in his car and our successful sexual experience in my tub. All three of these experiences happened while my husband was out of town.

When my husband is in town my time with Dr. Scully was more limited, but we did have a time slot where we could see each other every week. My husband is the leader of a youth group at church and all three of my girls are members of the group. The group meets Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 8:00. I always used this time to go by the office and catch up on my charting (well at least that is what I told my husband). What really happened on those Wednesday evenings was that I went to the office and Scully and I hung out together.

Well "hanging out" is what we had always done until after our sexual romp in the bath tub. The following are my recollections of what happen the week after our romp in the tub.

I dropped the kids off at church and headed to my office. I knew Scully would be there, but I didn't really know what to expect. I was both very nervous (I did not want to get caught) and very excited about the thought of fooling around with him in the office.

When I walked in the office the cleaning lady was just finishing and heading out the door. Dr. Scully was in his office and I headed back to see him. When I walked in he told me that I looked great. He also told me that he had been thinking of me nonstop for a week. I blushed.

After a few of minutes of small talk, he asked me if I liked fooling around in the tub. I responded that I liked it a lot. Then he asked what else I liked to do. I told him that I pretty much enjoyed just normal sex, nothing too kinky. Then he asked me pull up a chair with him behind his desk because he wanted to show me something on his computer. I did as he asked.

I was a little surprised by what he had on his screen. It was a movie of a beautiful woman giving head to a man in his late 50's, very similar to what we had done a week earlier. I told him he was a dirty boy as I started to rub his thigh. He began to rub my leg and this is when I broke the bad news to him. I told him I was having my period and couldn't really receive any loving tonight. I also told him that even though he couldn't do anything for me tonight that I intended to do a lot for him. As we watched the movie, the woman pulled the man's cock out of her mouth and jacked him off onto her tits, all very classy.

Scully asked me what I thought. I told him that the people were sexy, the tub scene hot, and that I really liked the way she jacked him off onto her breasts. I told him I was not fond of scenes where the guy pulls out and jacks off on the girls face. We laughed.

Then Scully pulled up a scene of two nude women making out. I told him that this did not turn me on and asked what else he had.

Scully next pulled up a scene with a ripped muscular man with his enormous cock (he reminded me of Jeff) stuffed in a sexy porn star's mouth. After a few minutes, the guy had the girl bent over and he was fucking her hard doggy style. When he asked me about this one, I lied. I told him that the guys body was too "hard" and that a penis that large would simply rip me apart.

Next he showed me something that I did not even know existed. It was a strip club with fully nude male dancers. The girls were going wild and it wasn't long before some of the girls were taking turns blowing the strippers and soon after that some of the women were getting fucked by the strippers. This turned me on! So I pulled Dr. Scully's cock out of his pants and began to jack him off. This was the fourth time I had held his cock in my hand and I was still amazed with how small it was.

We watched this video for awhile while I jacked his dick, I made sure to limit the strokes because I didn't want him cumming too quickly.

The next video he pulled up was clearly a home movie of a beautiful girl and an average partner. It was almost immediately obvious that they were getting ready to have anal sex for the first time. The camera was in front of the girl who was lying on her stomach, with her ass pushed up in the air, and her husband was behind her lubing up her ass. As he forced his dick into her ass, her face tensed up with obvious pain. I told Scully, that I was not into this and he had better not get any ideas. He laughed.

Then he pulled up a video of a gorgeous, full breasted brunette on her knees with a large cock in each hand. She was stroking one dick while she sucked the other. After every dozen or so bobs of her head she would turn her attention to the other dick. Watching this was a real turn on and I am afraid that I started breathing heavier. It wasn't long before the girl on the screen was on her hands and knees with one cock in her mouth while the other one pounded her from the back.

When Scully asked me what I thought of this scene I had a dilemma. I loved the scene and the thought of being taken by two men had always been a fantasy of mine, but I did not want him to think I was a slut. But I took chance and I told him that this was the hottest sex I had ever watched. We watched some more but I was getting too damn horny, so I decided to change things up.

By now my blouse was open and Scully had been rubbing my tits as I stroked him. Now I stood up in front of him and pressed my breast into his face. I think I had more chest than he could handle. He had both hand squeezing my tits hard, his lips kissing every inch of them, his tongue licking my nipples, and his mouth sucked and stretched my nipples forcefully.

I slid down his body until I was kneeling in front of him. I scooted under his desk and rolled his chair to me. I told him that I was going to give him "secretary head". He laughed as he stopped the video.

[Up until now, everything I told you in all nine stories really happened. What I am going to tell you below didn't really happen, but I think it is sexier then the real story. So here goes.]

I began to suck his small dick in earnest I suddenly I heard someone else. I stopped sucking and held very still. Then I heard Dr. Lake's voice as he asked Dr. Scully what had him working so late. Scully responded surprisingly cool that he was just checking a few charts. Dr. Lake must have been in a talkative mood, because he simply would not leave.

After a few minutes I decided to see exactly "how cool" Scully could be under pressure, so I started sucking him again in earnest. As my mouth slid up and down the full length of his cock, I heard the doctors talking about how hot the office manager looked in her short skirt today. Then Dr. Lake mentioned my name. He said that he spent all day staring at my hard nipples under my thin blouse. God I was turned on!

So was Scully, his cock jerked as his balls pumped cum shot after cum shot into my mouth. I don't know what Scully eats, but his seminal fluid is bitter. I would have loved to spit it out, but there was no place to quietly spit, so I swallow shot after shot from his small dick. When his cock was finally done blasting my mouth, I used my tongue to lick him clean.

It was the licking him clean that got Dr. Lake suspicions that something was going on and he awkwardly broke off the conversation and headed to the hospital. As soon as he was out of ear shot, Scully pushed me away from his dick and told me he was just too sensitive. Now it was my turn to laugh, I ran my tongue across the head of his dick, and felt him squirm some more.

As I got dressed, I asked Scully if he thought Dr. Lake knew what was happening. He said the he probably suspected something at the end. He also told me that Dr. Lake walked in on him screwing a nurse on an exam table. As much as I pried, Scully would not tell me who the nurse was.

Next time I will tell you about the last time Dr. Scully and I fooled around in his office. These memories of the last time are the hottest sexiest memories of my life.