Center of Attention: The First Time

Story Info
My story of trying to be true to my husband, but failing.
1.4k words
3.79
81.8k
23

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Center of Attention: The First Time with Russell

Before I tell you my story, let me give you the basics. I am 5'-4" tall, weigh about 120lbs, with auburn hair, and a great figure. When I say I have a great figure, I mean I have a 36D/36DD chest (I have had a very natural appearing boob job), great legs (muscular calves), and a perfect butt. Sometime I have to struggle to keep my tummy flat, but it is flat right now.

Now about my marriage, I love my husband and my three girls, but I also love attention. It is the attention that I get from other men that has gotten me into so much trouble. In this story and the ones that follow, I am going to give you the erotic details of how I have been seduced by other men and the incredible thrills I have had fucking these men.

About 5 years ago I met Russell. I am a nurse practitioner (this is a lot like a doctor without making as much money) and Russell was one of my patients. From the first time I met him he made me feel great. He flirted with me and I flirted with him back. The real trouble started when I called his cell from my cell to give him some test results. Soon we were talking everyday as I drove home from work and within a week he asked me to join him for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. This was really my last chance to put the brakes on the relationship, but I didn't.

We met for breakfast and in the parking lot after we ate he began to kiss me. Before I was married I never made out with a guy until after we had dated for at least a few weeks, but with Russell I just melted. When he asked me if I wanted to go to the Days Inn next to the parking lot, I just moaned "yes". There were really two reasons I said yes, first I wanted to get somewhere where no one would see me and second his kisses turned me on!

As soon as we checked in and got to the room we were all over each other. Kissing, grouping, and he started pulling my clothes off. First my shirt was unbuttoned, then his hands were all over my bra, then the bra was off and his hands were all over my tits. Then he was kissing my tits, squeezing my tits, sucking one nipple hard into his mouth and then another. The best I could, I let him lead, but soon I was grinding my crouch on his leg and rubbing his with my cock through his jeans.

It did not take long before he had my pants down and had his hands firmly caressing my thong clad ass. The whole time I continued to rub my thinly cover pussy on his rough jeans. Then he pushed me back onto the bed and stood over me. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was admiring my body.

As I lay there, he began to massage my legs. Starting at my feet and working his way up my calves, my thighs, and then rubbing my pussy through the thong. Soon he pulled the thong off my ass and I was naked.

He stood at the foot of the bed rubbing my legs up and down, always spending time each time up with his hands on my pussy. I was moaning and squirming all over the bed. It turns out that Russell was a leg man and he loved my great legs. When I couldn't stand it rubbing any more, I sat up and moved him between my legs. As we kissed and he strongly fondled my breasts, I removed his shirt. God what a chest! I was muscular, smooth and hairless. I could not keep my hands off of it. Then I was unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. Before I got his dick out of his shorts I knew it was a good one.

My husband's dick is large and hangs to the right (well my right). Russell's was about the same length (8" or so), but thicker, straight as an arrow, and just like his chest it was hairless (I never imagined how great a hairless man's body would feel). As I grasp it in my right hand my lips just naturally began to kiss it. First I just kissed his head, then up and down his shaft, and then I filled my mouth with his cock.

For you guys that have never had a thick cock in your mouth, it is magical. I am lucky I have a large mouth; I bet most women could not have gotten Russell's dick in their mouth. I sucked it in and out of my mouth, I fondled his hairless balls, I looked up at him with the best "fuck me" expression I could muster, and he loved it.

He told me I was giving him the best head he had ever had. Hearing it made me feel so good. I worked his cock with my mouth and my hands for several minutes before I finally rested it on my cheek and begged him to "make love" to me. He leaned down kissed me and pushed my shoulders back on to the bed. He pulled my ass up to the edge of the bed, put a pillow under it, and started to rub the head of his cock on my pussy.

I told him that I was not on the "pill" and that he had pull out before he came. He promised to and then slid that thick hairless cock deep into my pussy.

I am not sure, but I might have had a small orgasm as that thick cock stretched me to the limit. I know I trembled, shook, squirmed all over that cock and had to hold my breasts to keep them from shaking. He wasted no time before he started to strongly fuck me. His cock slid in and out of me as he held my legs at his shoulders. As I watched him fuck me he made love to my legs with his hands and with his lips. I had never been with a man who was so turned on by my legs, it really excited me.

When I fuck my husband, I always use a vibrator on my clit to make sure I cum. I thought I couldn't cum without it and assumed that I would simply fake an orgasm for Russell, but now I did not think it would be necessary. Russell was going to make me cum. The long strokes of his cock deep inside of me was bringing me deep pleasure, but not the kind I usually get from my clit. This was different and was going to be a different kind of orgasm.

The orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning. Suddenly I was trembling, then shaking uncontrollable. I was gasping for breath. My pussy was seizing on Russell's cock. I tried to by innocent, but I couldn't. I begged him to fuck me hard! I begged him to fuck me harder!

Now he was slamming his dick into me. I felt his balls slapping against my ass. I felt his cock shaking. Even as I was still cumming, I reached down and pulled him out of me. I did it just in time for as soon as I pulled him out he pumped shot after shot onto my mound, my tummy, my tits, he even had a shot that hit my chin! This guy was really into fucking me!

I continued to stoke him until he tensed up and said he was too sensitive. He fell down on top of me and we kissed the only new lovers kissed after sex; deep passionate kisses.

After both of our hearts stopped pounding, I was hit with a wave of guilt. Instead of the afternoon of cuddling, kissing, bathing, and making love that we should have experienced, I had to get out of the hotel room. Suddenly, this was not the kind of girl, kind of wife I wanted to be.

With those thoughts in my head, I began to get dressed. He urged me to stay, but I refused. I told him that we couldn't do this again and I told myself I couldn't do it again, but I did do it again.

And that is what I will tell you about next time.