Center of Attention: Today

Story Info
A confession of a quick blow job today
1.1k words
3.81
62k
14

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been telling you about the cheating that I have done in the past and that I really haven't cheated in the last three years. Having said that, once a wife breaks her sacred marriage vows, it is always difficult to keep them sacred again.

I really haven't cheated in the last three years, but I have fooled around a little. And I did a little fooling around today.

About 3 months ago I had a cosmetic procedure that has given be the figure I had when I was 20 and since the procedure I have gotten a lot of attention from men, especially doctors. There is this doctor, Dr. Ryan, whose patients I see in the hospital. Over the last three months he has hit on me pretty hard. One time he asked me what birth control I was on and one time he told me that he planned to seduce me. Anyway I have always flirted with him, but kept him at a distance.

Today I wore a thin green low-cut dress to work. I noticed all day that my colleagues, both men and women, kept staring at my chest. When I met Dr. Ryan this morning to discuss one of his patients, his staring was blatant. In fact, I pointed at his eyes with two fingers and told him to look up at my face. He said that he couldn't help himself when I dressed like this.

We flirted a little more before he told me how bad his day was going. He was so stressed out, it looked like he would lose it. I like Dr. Ryan and I felt sorry for him. So I told him to meet me at my office in a half hour because I had just the thing to relieve his stress.

I finished seeing my next patient and hurried to my office. On the way there I thought what have I gotten myself into.

When I reached my office he was standing outside my door with a sinister grin on his face. I unlocked my door and we both went in. I locked the door and drew the shade so no one could see in from the hall.

I sat down in my chair behind my desk and laid down the rules for Dr. Ryan. I told him I am doing this one time only as a professional favor to help him with his stressful day. I told him I would decide exactly what happens and he will simply smile and be pleased with the results.

With that I slipped to my knees in front of him and began to unzip his fly. I reached in, move his underwear down and pulled out his cock. I was quickly becoming hard and I kissed his head with my lips. I tongued the underside of his cock as I looked up into Dr. Ryan's eyes. I told him his day was about to get better. With that said I sucked his whole cock into my mouth. I would like to tell you that I expertly deep throated his massive cock, but that would not be true. His dick was short and the entire thing fit into my mouth with even hitting my gag reflex.

I started bobbing my head up and down, but his zipper was sharp and scratching my cheeks. I let my mouth slip off his cock and told him to pull down his pants. As he was pulling down his pants he asked me if I would pull out my tits for him to look at while I blew him. I told him that this was a blowjob from one medical professional to another and not only were my tits going to stay in my dress, my lab coat was also going to stay on.

With his pants down, I had a little more cock to work with. Still with every bob of my head my lips went from the head of his cock all the way to its base. I even did that trick you see the porn stars do where I stuck my tongue out and licked his balls while his whole cock was in my mouth.

After a little more sucking, he reached out and held my head with his hands. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and told him not to touch my hair; I did not want my hair messed up. So he just leaned back against my desk with his hands at his side and let me blow him.

After a few minutes he began to pump his hips forward and back, just like a man ready to cum. Again he grabbed my head and again I made him move his hands. Although I much prefer a large thick cock, it sure is easy to blow a small dick and I was really enjoying giving Dr. Ryan head.

He had now recovered from the last break in the blowing (when I told him to let go of my head) and he was getting ready to cum. Normally, I let my husband cum in my mouth, but I spit it out and don't swallow. I decided this time the most convenient way to handle Ryan was to simply swallow everything he shot into my mouth. Besides how much cum could come from this undersized cock?

I was wrong! His first shot hit me when I was all the way down on his cock and I had a hard time handling it. I pulled my mouth back to the head of his cock by the next shot, but my mouth was filling up with cum much faster than I had anticipated. I swallowed and swallowed, but this small cock just kept pumping cum into my mouth. Wouldn't you know that some of the cum I couldn't handle with my mouth spilled out my lips and directly onto the cleavage of my chest. Actually quite a lot spilled onto my chest.

I licked his cock completely clean, or at least I licked it until his sensitive cock head could take no more.

In the end Dr. Ryan, still leaning against my desk with his pants off got to see me open my dress, remove my bra, and wipe the cum off my tits with Kleenex.

I quickly redressed, told him to get dressed, and told him I would see his patient for a consult early this afternoon. He had a bewildered look on his face as he opened my office door and left.

This mindset I have is really a problem. Before I cheated on my husband 13 years ago, I would have never sucked another man's dick. Now I had just nonchalantly sucked a colleague's dick just because he was having a stressful day.

My husband told me once his instinct told him that he could never trust me again. I am afraid his instinct is right.