Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin couldn't believe how good it felt. Kim's cock was pounding her g-spot over and over again. Erin whimpered in pleasure as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Kim's cock.

Suddenly, Kim leaned back and flung Erin over to her hands and knees as she simultaneously ordered Hailey to slide under Erin, which Hailey couldn't seem to do fast enough. Now with the sexy, seething body of Hailey beneath her, Erin propped herself up over Hailey on her hands and knees, arching her back to offer her ass to Kim. Mounting her like the apt lover Kim was, Erin felt the wide bulbous head make a second undertaking. This time there would be no discomfort or shock: only an easeful, graceful passage inside the detective's warm loving womb. Feeling Erin's asscheeks pressed to her groin, Kim buckled behind her in glorious ecstasy. Erin plastered her mouth to Hailey's as Kim's cock glided inside her; effortlessly impaling her.

"Eat her out, you dirty little girl!" Kim howled. "I wanna watch you eat Hailey's pussy while I fuck you!"

Dragging her cock out and gasping for air, Hailey and Erin repositioned themselves on the mattress. Hailey planted her feet on the mattress; her long and powerful legs bent up at the knees like welcome arches to the treasure of all treasures. Spreading her legs wide, Erin looked upon the puffy folds of sexy flesh and the hot, humid and dripping portal into Hailey's body. Feeling her body about to implode under the weight of unprecedented lust, Erin fastened her entire mouth to Hailey's drooling slot and devoured her mercilessly. Hailey's body spasmed to the very core while her back arched and her legs tumbled as the animalistic fervor of Erin consumed every fiber of her mortal being. Wrapping her arms around Hailey's trembling legs and fueled by the detective's gasping moans, Erin dug her fingernails deep into her one true love's flesh as Kim plunged her cock deep inside Erin once more.

Erin hurled her ass back at Kim as they both fell into a forcible rhythm. Kim pulled back every so often, dragging her cock out from Erin's pussy, only to shove it back in with even more confidence and vigor. That sensation, along with Hailey's syrupy pussy and her sexual elixir flooding Erin's mouth and the feeling of Erin's taut little ass in Kim's palms was magical.

The feeling of Erin's face and tongue deep inside her pussy felt incredibly good for Hailey. "Oh my god," Hailey moaned.

Kim smiled as she continued to pound Erin's cunt from behind. "Aren't you glad you joined, Hailey?" Kim asked.

"Uh huh," Hailey moaned.

"Feels fucking good, doesn't it?" Kim asked.

"Uh huh," Hailey replied.

Kim smiled and continued her pounding of Erin's cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmm, good girl, Erin," she said. "I might make her cum all over your face."

After a while, Kim's hands soon released her mighty grip on Erin's ass to grasp Erin's shoulders; driving Erin's face deeper into Hailey's seething womanhood as Kim planted her feet beside Erin's hips on the mattress. This gave Kim a wonderful angle to really give it to Erin good; and she did. Within moments, Kim had rediscovered her inborn cadence, adding even more stamina behind her sawing in and out of Erin's fertile young womb. "Come on Erin," she said. "Let's not fuck about. If Hailey's gonna cum, that means you've got to as well."

By now, Kim had found her guileless rhythm. Now she zestfully pulled Erin up by her shoulders, leaving Hailey tumbling wildly about in orgasm and her nectar squirting onto Erin's stomach. Her orgasmic wails were indescribable and Erin was completely flabbergasted at the sight of the geyser blasting out of Hailey's pussy.

"Didn't know Hailey was a squirter, did you?" Kim hissed in Erin's ear as she locked their bodies together.

Hailey's hands seized Erin's body in utter desperation and wanting as she continued to douse Erin with her spraying juices. Erin couldn't believe the gravity of this act of total consummation. This forbidden realization solidified itself and sent Erin reeling into the furthermost reaches of sexual oneness and enchantment. With Kim's lips pressed to her shoulder, Erin's eyes clenched shut in stinging bliss as Kim lovingly sawed in and out of her fertile womb. In rapid, meaningful thrusts, Kim clutched Erin's thighs in frantic hope that she was as deep as possible. Both of them, glazed in sweat, desperately clung to the other in urgency.

Erin began grunting to each insistent thrust, just like a primal animal in the hottest jungle. Erin fell again to her hands and knees, shoving her ass back at Kim for all it was worth as she again devoured Hailey's mouth in unrelenting lesbian passion. Kim wailed in delight as she smacked Erin's taut ass while watching her massive cock vanish completely inside the detective. Erin squirmed as she climaxed, squirting her juices. Kim then followed suit, pumping her futa spunk deep inside Erin's cunt.

Kim fucked Erin like a wild savage for the next half an hour before Hailey joined them; taking her own cock to Erin as Kim and Erin shifted positions and Erin mounted Kim's immaculate body from above, riding her in full, timeless glory. After spanking and lathering her sphincter as she had seen Kim do to Hailey, Erin nearly went into seizures as Hailey lovingly took the detective's anal virginity. The sensation of having two women; particularly these two women, Hailey and Kim, struggling and toiling to be inside her sexually left her in awe; unfettered by pure feminine salaciousness. Pinned between the sweaty, seething bodies of both women; each thrusting herself deeply and vigorously into Erin, all the while the three of them moaning and wailing a melodious hymnal of forbidden ecstasy, drove her to one cataclysmic orgasm after another. As Erin climaxed, Kim and Hailey came too, spurting their respective cumshots inside Erin's body.

It was nearing dusk when physical exhaustion finally overcame them and the three of them collapsed in an entangled heap of sweaty, sexually sated bodies on Hailey's bed; the sheets saturated with three different women bodily fluids. The air in the room was humid and reeked of raw lesbian sex.

Yet despite their physical exhaustion, famished hunger drove the three of them down to the kitchen and then into the dining room where Kim, Hailey and Erin gorged themselves on a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast, all completely in the nude. After clearing away the wreckage of their feast, Hailey opened another bottle of wine and the three of them lounged together on the living room sofa in their birthday suits, sipping an excellent cabernet. But as fire to fuel ignites a blazing inferno, alcohol to the blood often ignites a blazing passion. So, the three of them returned to their sacred chamber of forbidden lust and resumed their insatiable, lesbian passion on each other. Erin now lubed her cock and took it to Hailey's pussy with all the salaciousness and vigor with which she had taken it to Erin as Kim violated Hailey in the ass. Then it was Kim's turn to be vaginally pounded by Erin and anally violated by Hailey; then the cycle began once more as Erin mounted Hailey, taking the detective's massive bulbous deep in her soggy and syrupy pussy while Kim fucked her in the ass. After that, Erin took over anal duty, pounding Hailey and then Kim in their most forbidden of orifices to the brink of crippling euphoria.

*************************************************************************************************************

The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally called Black Friday for it is the busiest shopping day of the year. But the only thing Kim, Hailey and Erin were shopping for that day were more innovative ways to enjoy each other's bodies to the fullest in their taboo temple of lesbian passion; and boy did they find them! And they spent the remainder of the weekend exploring them, and each other in ways that three women were never intended to. Except for trips to the kitchen for replenishing nourishment, taking steamy hot showers just to rinse off the spent sex or for the occasional call of nature, the three of them remained in their sanctum of forbidden passion the entire weekend. They never even so much as dressed; and in one form or another, never ceased making love.

Finally, Sunday morning slipped into Sunday afternoon and Kim had to begin preparing for her journey to New York that evening. The three of them took a final scalding hot shower together and professed their eternal devotion to each other as a triad of lovers; sealing it with a three way kiss of indescribable tenderness and primal sexuality. Dressing for the first time since Thursday afternoon, Hailey and Erin cuddled in each other's arms as they watched Kim send for the limo and pack her bags in the guest room which she never slept in.

The doorbell rang promptly at five o'clock on the dot and Kim's bags were carried out to the sparkling white limousine by the stocky young driver. Embracing Hailey and Erin one at a time; placing a soft, but deeper than was appropriate in public kiss on the lips, Kim then embraced them both simultaneously.

"Now, I can expect you both to be at the lodge in Aspen the day before Christmas, right?" Kim asked.

"How about the day before that?" Hailey chirped.

"Even better." Kim replied.

"Mrs. Burgess?" It was the limo driver; Kim whirled around to face him.

"Yes?"

"The gifts you requested." He said as he handed Kim two fairly small, but beautifully and brightly wrapped Christmas presents.

"Oh thank you so much!" Kim told him. "I'll be ready in just one second."

"Take your time, madam." He told her and sauntered away.

Kim spun around and handed one of the gifts to Erin and the other to Hailey; double checking the tags to be sure she'd given the right box to the right lady, Kim kissed them both on the cheek.

"Now, don't open these until the limo is out of sight." Kim instructed.

"We don't have to wait until Christmas?" Hailey chirped.

"Certainly not!" Kim retorted. "Where would the fun be in that?"

With a rather seductive grin, Kim kissed both Hailey and Erin quickly on the lips again.

"I love you both with all that I am." Kim said.

"And we love you." Hailey replied.

"See you at Christmas." Kim said and then hurried to her limo.

"Bye Kim." Hailey said.

"Bye Kim." Erin said.

Kim waved a final farewell and then disappeared into the backseat of the magnificent stretch limousine. The driver closed the door behind her, hurried around to the driver's door and climbed inside. A moment later, the limo turned the corner of the block and vanished from their view with Erin and Hailey waving the whole time.

Hailey and Erin slowly dropped their arms to their side, stood motionless and silent for a long moment, gazed warmly at each other, smiled and then like a couple of gluttonous children on Christmas Morning, tore open their gifts; and what they each had received left them both in a temporary flux of astonishment.

Erin's gift: A submissive collar and a silk blindfold.

Hailey's gift: The matching leash.

And along with their gift, there was a note beneath each in the box.

Erin's note said: Obey your mistress.

Hailey's note said: Love your sub.

Hailey and Erin once again stood motionless on the front porch of Hailey's home in Central City on the Sunday evening after Thanksgiving and just stared at the gifts Kim had just given them. Finally Erin heard Hailey scoff as she studied her gift and Erin's.

"Only in the CCPD." Hailey said.

"Totally." Erin replied.

Erin's gaze slowly lifted to Hailey's face and she caught the dazzling sparkle of Hailey's gorgeous blue eyes. Then, as if they could both hear the voice of their beautiful officer speaking the words she'd written in the notes, Hailey's face filled with a seductive smile.

"So..." Hailey whispered, grazing her fingers up and down Erin's soft, smooth skin. "Shall we go play with our new toys, my pet?"

"Yes, my Mistress." Erin said.

Sharing a laugh, Hailey then took Erin by the hand and led the detective into the house, gently closing the front door behind them.

And needless to say, neither of them could wait for the coming of Christmas.

*************************************************************************************************************

Several months later.....................................

At Hailey's house.....................................

Andy McNally, Erin Lindsay, Kim Burgess, and Hailey Upton were sitting in the living room. Andy was wearing a pleated red, brown, and white buttoned up shirt, blue jeans, a blue floral lightly lined demi bra and blue floral microfiber and lace hiphugger panties. Hailey was wearing a blue and black pleated buttoned up shirt, grey pants, a red wine coloured lightly lined deep V-plunge bra and red wine Cotton and Logo Elastic Band Bikini panties. Erin was wearing a red tank top, blue jeans, a pink floral lightly lined memory foam bra, and pink floral embroidered mesh string panties. Kim was wearing a light gray sweater, blue jeans, a black push-up plunge Demi bra, and black seamless high waist thong panties.

Andy sat back in her seat and laughed at Hailey who was trying to open a bottle of wine with her shoe. She knew that the Halstead boys would definitely keep a corkscrew around here somewhere but there was no way she was going to go looking and ruin this brilliant moment.

"Seriously, guys. I saw this on YouTube or something. All you need to do is slam the heel of the shoe against a wall and the cork comes right out." Hailey said. More banging, the black shoe seeming to hit the wall harder and harder each time.

"Hailey, I think maybe you need to use a shoe with a hard sole, not your pair of flimsy slip ons," Kim was standing with a glass of white wine - thank god for screw tops - and looked generally put together. Although Andy knew Kim, she'd handed over plenty of suspects during the last couple of years, she still didn't know much about her beyond the work persona. One of the first things she'd been surprised about was that she'd felt comfortable enough to wear track pants for the car journey.

When Jay and Will had discovered that the ladies both had a long weekend off while they both had to work, they'd excitedly suggested that Erin and Kim pack their bags and go do some fishing and outdoor recreational activities at the cabin. Erin had wanted to stay back in Central City and hopefully they caught a case or she could manage to hook some overtime and work with Jay and Olinsky. It had actually been Will that had swayed her - he'd mentioned that things were getting serious between him and Kimmie, but that Kimmie felt like she didn't know Erin at all, and would like to make some friends outside of her old friendship group she had with Owen's dad. New man, new friends. They'd left Owen in the capable hands of his grandma and Kim had offered to bring along the wine.

Hailey had been at a crime scene - she'd been at the station filling out a witness statement when she'd overheard Erin and Jay talking about the weekend away and had mentioned that she had always wanted to go to Wisconsin. It had only taken Erin a fraction of a second to see that Hailey's easy going and hilarious ways could really help them get along. Hailey had then extended the invitation to Andy, and that's how they all had ended up here.

The conversations had started off slowly, mainly talking about things they had in common. Work was an easy beginning target, and they'd spent the first couple of hours in the car talking about their bosses and co-workers. Erin was driving, and wouldn't relinquish the wheel for anyone, but she'd shared some insights on Voight, and what it was like in her teen years with him.

After discovering that they all thought Boden was kind of hot in a daddy sort of way, their guards had fallen and they started to talk about more personal things. Like that they were worried their relationships would impact their jobs, even though they swore they would keep those worlds separate. That they were scared of being mothers, that their friendship groups were shrinking and how hard it is to make new friends when you work crazy hours like they all did.

Kimmie bent over and removed one of her trainers, passing it over to Hailey with a kind smile. "That might work better." As she turns around, Erin notices a mischievous smile stretching her lips, and the detective's hand falls on the antique wooden cupboard where, if Erin remembers correctly, there's at least one corkscrew. Hailey quickly heads over the big pot of paella and stirs it, the smells from the cast iron pot are magical and make the cabin feel warmer. A fire is crackling in the corner, Hailey had insisted that she light the fire, considering she was used to it and they would all be safer if she did. That had led to the whole crew trying to frantically put out the small fire that had started on the rug when she'd turned around while stoking the fire and had accidentally pulled some hot embers onto the rug, which had caught fire in an instant.

Once the fire was out (Kim had poured a glass of water on the flames) the rest of the gang had all sat back and started laughing.

"Safer if the rookie detective lights the fire?" Erin raises her eyebrows, "from this point onwards you're banned from any incendiary devices, Hailey!"

******************************************************************************

Kimmie drained the last of the white wine from her glass and looked at the unopened bottle of red wine, a shoe dangling from its end. "Okay, I actually need some of that now. No baby, no boys - I say we drink like we're teenagers again." She reached out for the bottle of wine and snatched it from Hailey, before grabbing the corkscrew from the cupboard and expertly opening the bottle.

"You don't think the boys will mind us drinking all their wine?" Andy spoke up from the pot that was simmering away gently.

Erin laughed. "The chance to get away and drink in peace was one of the incentives the boys gave us. And the quiet - apparently their mom used to like to come out here and read books out in nature. That might be a cool idea for tomorrow."

Hailey poured herself a generous glass. "Eh. I'd prefer to go for a run through the woods. Looks like it would be a great workout."

"Jay said there's lots of good running tracks that he likes to do out here. He's marked them on that map he gave us. Not sure if I'll be up to doing some of the more strenuous ones tomorrow when we're hungover, I think Jay came up here and used some of the trails to train for the Rangers' fitness test." Erin said.

Kimmie shook her head. "Why did you get the one who likes to work out and take care of himself? Last weekend Will and I had off together I suggested we go for a jog. He agrees and we set off. Only he stopped on our run three times - once for coffee, then to check his Facebook and then for donuts!"

"At least your Halstead enjoys reading the occasional book. I gave him a book I thought he would love last Christmas. I asked him what he thought a couple of weeks ago. He shrugged at me and just said he 'doesn't read' and that the case files at work are enough reading for him."

Andy started opening all the cupboards in the kitchen searching for bowls for the food. "I think it's strange that you guys are comparing the brothers." She pulled four white bowls from a cupboard and grabbed the ladle. "Like, why would you bother, it will just get awkward."

Hailey snorted. "Not as awkward as Erin and I comparing Halsteads."

Kimmie put the spoons down on the table. "Explain." Her face was pulled into a serious, but obviously joking grimace.

Andy looked from one detective to the other and then back again. "No joke. Explain."

Erin looked a little uncomfortable for a second before laughing. "Well... Jay was with me before he was with Hailey."