Central Coast Beach Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
They're watched while masturbating.
1.2k words
4.14
44.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
we244play
we244play
13 Followers

This story is entirely true.

We are a fit couple who enjoy the outdoors, including nude beaches, with sexual play when the opportunity presents itself. She is 45, I am 51. We are professionals living in the Bay Area of Northern California.

We recently spent a week on vacation on the Central Coast in California, staying in a condo in Avila Beach near San Luis Obispo. We love this area, especially during the Fall when it is still warm, but generally not continually foggy. The area offers places to hike, bike, and kayak, as well as several very nice nearby beaches. Pismo State Beach to the south is wide and a little over 2 miles long, with dunes behind a relatively flat beach. It isn't clothing optional, but its size and the presence of the dunes can offer opportunities for erotic play. Pirate's Cove is probably the best nude beach in the area - maybe the only one. It is not too crowded in the Fall, and tends to be frequented by some of the college crowd from nearby Cal Poly.

While most of the week was engaged in typical outdoor vacation activities, we also tried to fit in some sexy fun.

We arrived in the area on Friday and spent the afternoon at Pirate's Cove. Not much to relate regarding the few hours we spent relaxing in the sun on this narrow nude beach, but a pleasant way to start our vacation.

On Monday we got a chance to spend another afternoon at Pirate's Cove. We arrived at 1:00 and set up our blanket about midway down the beach. We relaxed for a while before my wife decided to get out the Pocket Rocket. For those of you unfamiliar with this little gem, it's a small vibrator about the size of half a cigar. It's a little noisy, but the sound of the ocean makes it easy to use it subtly at the beach.

As my wife sat up facing the ocean, she put up her knees, spread her legs, and openly massaged her pussy with the vibrator. Others on the beach were positioned fairly close by, but they couldn't clearly see what she was doing. The only hints were probably the moans and facial expressions she exhibited as she reached 3 orgasms.

Masturbating in the open on the beach got her so hot that she didn't even stop when several guys walked by along the water. Noone stopped and stared, but a few certainly glanced over and had a clear view as she played with her hot, glistening pussy. She is almost completely shaved, so the view of her wet, swollen lips with her legs spread open is quite erotic. Knowing that passing guys were watching her pleasure herself got her all the more aroused. All this eroticism had the affect of keeping my cock hard most of the time. I would have loved to have pushed her on her back, spread her legs wide, and rammed my throbbing cock into her right there on the beach. I am pretty sure she wouldn't have resisted at all.

She finally put away the vibrator and lay on her stomach. I knew she was very excited and her cunt would be swollen and dripping wet. Laying next to her on my back, I slid my hand under her stomach and started fingering her slippery clit and pussy lips. This is one of our favorite ways to play subtly at the beach, even when other people are fairly close by. As usually happens while doing this, my cock was hard, throbbing, and hovering over my stomach. She moved her hips slightly as I fucked her with my fingers and she quickly reached another orgasm.

The weather in the Fall on the Central Coast is still warm enough to take a naked stroll along the beach. After relaxing for a while, we decided to walk to the north end of the beach. About half way there we saw a young couple. He was sitting naked in a chair facing the ocean. She was thin, fully clothed, and sitting on the sand in front facing him. We noticed that she seemed to be very intently stroking and sucking his hard cock. There was noone too near to them, but a few people were walking past. She stopped sucking a few times while people passed by, but that didn't seem to hamper her enthusiasm. We were tempted to stop and watch - maybe stroke each other and see if they enjoyed a show - but we decided to continue on our way.

As we neared the end of the beach, we passed a trio sitting toward the back of this narrow section of beach. The women was topless. The guys were naked and one was playing a portable keyboard. They looked like the types who wouldn't mind watching others playing on the beach.

At the north end of the beach the path comes down the cliff from the parking lot far above. By the time we reached this end, the sun was low enough that shadows were starting to cover the bottom of the path and the rocks at the base of the cliff. This made it difficult for most people on the beach to get a clear view of any activity in the shadows.

We were both very horny from our earlier play. We briefly discussed the idea of getting in a quick fuck right there and my wife took no hesitation to express her enthusiasm. She wanted a hard cock inside her as soon as possible. She figured the only people close enough to get a clear view were the trio we had passed and they probably wouldn't mind watching. There was a good chance that someone might surprise us coming down the path, but it was getting a bit too late for new arrivals.

I leaned back against the rocks and my wife started stroking my cock while I fingered her wet clit. Her pussy was dripping with excitement as my cock quickly stiffened and started throbbing in her hand. She moved closer, lifted one leg, and mounted me, easily sliding my raging hardon inside her hot cunt.

We fucked, mostly standing up, for a short time. We made no attempt to be particulary subtle. I was grabbing my wife's hips, helping her ride up and down on my hard shaft. I'm sure the nearby trio looked over and got a nice view of my stiff cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I was so turned on by that point that I couldn't last too long. She loves the feeling of my cum squirting inside her pussy. She says it triggers a very intense orgasm. She certainly had one as I shot my load deep inside of her.

As I pulled out, my cock and her pussy were both covered with a mixture of cum from both of us. We went down to the water to clean up a bit. In retrospect, it would have been very erotic to leave all that cum dripping from my cock and running down her legs.

As we walked back down the beach, the young couple was leaving. We smiled at her and she seemed a little unsure of how to respond. Maybe she was a bit embarrassed at having people walking past while she sucked cock on an open beach. We certainly enjoyed her little show though.

We had a few more erotic adventures during our vacation, but they will have to wait for the next installment.

we244play
we244play
13 Followers