Ceremony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed Karesa and the other girl to the altar. It was time to prepare the

'Giver'. She and the other three attendants stood at each corner of the altar and reached forward to take away the Giver's tunic. One girl opened the sash to reveal his chest. The slim dark haired girl unfastened his tunic belt and they lifted him slightly to pull off the lower part of the tunic off his legs, revealing his penis. The other two girls slid the top of his tunic off his arms and gently lowered him back to the surface. He was a nice looking man, about mid thirties she guessed. Still she felt no inspiration. Now it was their turn. They turned to face their audience and each pulled the sash, which opened their gowns at the same moment, revealing their breasts and genitals. Then they took their arms out and fully naked before an audience of over seven hundred they handed the gowns to each of the Priests who folded and placed them on the floor. Then they turned as they had been trained back to the Giver.

It now remained to find out who would officiate. Normally the High Priestesses would descend together to choose a Priestess. On this occasion, as was sometimes the case, Carorna and Karesa remained near the altar so one of them had decided to officiate. As might be expected recently it was Karesa and not Carorna who stepped forward to ask the Priests to remove her overgarments, hairpieces, crown and jewellery and her robe. She was naked before them all and her body was beautiful even to a woman. Her breasts were firm, not too large or small, she was slim and fit, tall, her skin smooth and her genital area shaven. With poise and aware of the effect the display would have on the males she began to dance sensuously around the altar as the music became louder. Her arms graced around her body as she swayed and swirled, her blonde hair dancing around her. The 'Giver' watched in awe as did the male worshippers. Then she stood behind the altar and began to massage the Giver slowly and sensuously. At a nod from Karesa the attendants were expected to help at this stage. All laid their hands lightly on the part of his body which was nearest, being careful not to get in the way of the High Priestess who leaned forward and began to kiss the different parts of his body.

The High Priestess's hands moved all over the body savouring him then draping her own body over his stiffening penis. Then when she saw he was ready she took his member in her mouth and began to suck it slowly. The man was excited. The naked attendants and the beautiful High Priestess ministering to him were enough to overcome the nervousness he must have felt and the pressure of performing in front of all these people. It was something many Priestesses could never get used to,

Dianorla herself included. It appeared however that Karesa was not one of those. As she took him in her mouth her body continued to move, conscious of her audience. Even Dianorla, who was becoming less interested in the acts of sex recently, felt swept up in her enthusiasm. She could have reached out and touched Karesa's body and kissed it right now. Even she felt a sudden desire to put her fingers to Karesa's genitals and kiss her golden flanks. That of course would not be permitted in this ceremony, unless the urgency for the Goddess's powers which Carorna had explained, was now to cause a change in their practice. She did not dare. There were ceremonies which demanded the priestesses to serve each other, or other women from outside the temples. Dianorla hoped despite herself, that one day soon she might be able to do that with Karesa in one of those ceremonies. She wondered at herself for these thoughts, which were surely stronger in her than usual.

The music had been softening while the sexual preparations were being made. Now it finished leaving the circle quiet except for the sexual noises which would be made on the altar. Karesa took her mouth up towards the Giver's motioning Dianorla to take his ample penis in her mouth. Dutifully she leaned forward and began to lick his salty erection. It was nicely hard. This part of the ceremonial was designed to keep the Giver hardened by reminding him that the attendants were there with him also. She passed it to the girl on the left who did the same and then the other two. Now it was time for Karesa to mount the Giver.

Karesa climbed onto the altar, standing in her glorious nakedness. Then lowering herself until she was kneeling, straddling the man. Grasping his excited member she heaved herself over it until she had fully taken it and began slowly, and then faster, to ride upon it. The man appeared excited as he gazed up at her and began to thrust his own hips to meet hers. His hands grasped her legs and reached for her breasts. The attendants behind him stroked his face and chest as he lay in pleasure, his body dedicated to the Goddess. Karesa began to moan as she ground her body into his. Dianorla knew this was part of the performance. Karesa was playing to her audience and also she wanted to bring the Giver to orgasm. Her animalism would excite the man and her performance would be seen to be effective. Too often in the public arena the Giver would become nervous and lose his hardness. It was the duty of the officiate and her attendants to encourage the Giver as much as possible. When the Giver lost his power there were many ways in which his power might be returned. There was no reason why the ceremony should not last a long time. If the ceremony continued for a long time a signal from the officiate could set in motion the following stages where the audience became participants. It was not a problem to the Priesthood or the Goddess. However it was to be preferred if the Giver's seed could be exuded earlier and the ceremony be continued sooner. Karesa's style appeared to be to bring the Giver to a powerful and early conclusion. That would have suited Dianorla. She was tired from the exertions of the day and sought solitude in her own bed. However, given the news from the north, and the exhortation of Karesa in her earlier instructions for the celebrants to commit themselves fully to this communion, she doubted that this ceremony would finish soon.

Karesa began to masturbate herself as she jostled more clumsily upon the Giver, and her moaning grew louder. The Giver's moaning could also be heard around the circle, softer than the High Priestess's. She began to cry out louder as she became more excited. Dianorla, behind the High Priestess, could see that her excitement was becoming very genuine, although she could not see her face. It seemed to Dianorla that there was an echo to the moaning of both the Receiver and the Giver, which she had never noticed before in this hall. As their sexual arousal became more intense the echo became louder until it exceeded the celebrants. Dianorla, close by, was surrounded by it, and touched by it. Although she was not being stimulated by any hand she found that she was highly excited. Her legs were wet with her own juices. Her nipples tightened, striving for the touch of some stranger's hand. She was possessed by the desire to satisfy her body's demand.

As Dianorla watched the scene before her she saw that the slim dark haired attendant next to her had surrendered to the echoing call. She frigged her pretty vulva shamelessly with one hand, her hips moving by instinct for all the watchers to see, while her free hand continued to minister to the Giver. Even as Dianorla watched the girl shook as an orgasm wrenched through her, and a small dribble of wetness sped down her leg. The girl tottered unsteadily at the climax, but somehow managed to stay. Her cries joined the echo and were repeated as it spun around the hall. The girl's face struggled to master control. Dianorla could sense that the girl was afraid of reprimand now that consciousness returned, but although Dianorla still resisted the strong pull to follow the girl's action, because it was not normally permitted in this stage of the ceremony, she doubted somehow that she would be punished in the current circumstances.

A glance beyond the altar gave her sight of Carorna, standing tall and regal, as she surveyed the scene. Carorna stood with her arms uplifted in supplication, eyes focused deeply on all of them, Dianorla included. Carorna's lips moved swiftly, reciting incantations or prayers, directing the energy drawn from the ceremony with an intensity she had rarely achieved in the past. Dianorla could hear that incantations were being spoken, but she could not tell what the words were for. They were drowned by the echoes of moaning and the cries of the girl's orgasm, which still reverberated. Dianorla knew now that she was in the midst of a real magic, which she had never felt before. The ceremony was still familiar, but it felt quite different from any she had experienced before. One of the other attendants, brown haired with a firm stocky body and large breasts, had given in to the overpowering call of sensuality and was now massaging her own quim while she kept a hand, and her eyes, focused on the Giver's outstretched body. The fourth attendant, like Dianorla, was able so far to resist. The girl who had just orgasmed had kept her hand between her legs. Even now her ministrations to herself continued, despite the awareness of wrongdoing which Dianorla had seen on her face.

Karesa climbed off the Giver and pulled him up. It was time for her to lie down as the Giver pushed his seed into her. Quickly she exchanged places with him, not wanting him to lose his strength. He mounted her quickly and began to fuck into her quickly and desperately. It was time for Dianorla, the slim dark haired girl and the other attendants to intensify their ministrations to the Giver as he gave himself to the Goddess. They placed their hands on his thrashing body as it moved, on his buttocks and up his shivering back and brushing his arse and testicles as they moved. Karesa began to cry out loudly again, and came in a torrent of breathless, meaningless words. The Giver was very excited, Dianorla could tell. He would not be long now. It was a good ceremony. The Goddess would be very happy and Dianorla's sleep would not be too many hours away, although she found that she was no longer concerned about that any more. The Giver started to shake wildly, uncontrollably. His shaking lasted for some time but it was final. Karesa cried out again under the onslaught and the Giver's seed gushed deep into her belly. He continued to move as his excitement subsided. He stayed upon her while she motioned with her right arm for the next part of the ceremony to begin.

12