Ceres Takes a Walk

Story Info
Girl is stripped naked and put in bondage in a public place.
1.7k words
4.25
185.4k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterdick
misterdick
113 Followers

It should go without saying, but this is a work of fiction and I do not in any way endorse this kind of thing in real life. Play safe, sane and consential folks ;)

*****

Ceres felt a little self-conscious about her dress. She knew she looked great in the tight, shiny, strapless thing but she kept finding herself pulling it up for fear her breasts might pop out. And she noticed the looks she was getting from the people around her on the crowded street, guys were ogling her round bottom, women giving her a slightly evil look as though they thought she was a huge slut.

The attention excited her, but also left her feeling a little embarrassed and vulnerable. The dress had a long zip from top to bottom and beneath it she was wearing only a pair of panties and stockings, she was only one quick unzip away from being almost completely naked in a busy London street.

As she crossed the road Ceres noticed a pair of middle aged men who seemed to be watching her closely and laughing amongst themselves. She wasn't certain but it looked like one of them might be taking photos of her on his cellphone. Straining her ears she caught a fragment of their conversation.

"... like to spank that fat arse! Hahaha!..."

She was seriously considering turning and confronting the rude fellow when she noticed a crowd gathered up ahead surrounding a group of four men, all dressed in black with clown masks covering their faces. The crowd was uneasily watching the men, confused as to what was going on. Was this street theatre? A terrorist attack? Should someone call the police?

People had formed a loose circle around the men, who seemed to be theatrically scanning the crowd while one of them opened up a large suitcase. Ceres curiously joined the crowd, sliding her way towards the front so she could see.

Suddenly she realised the men were pointing right at her! One of them grabbed her by the hand and she stumbled on her high heels into the centre of the circle.

"I uh... um." she mumbled confusedly as the man lifted her hand into the air as if to introduce her to the crowd, some of whom clapped uncertainly, some laughing at the bizarre spectacle. Another of the men took her other hand and standing between the two of them with her arms raised Ceres suddenly felt very vulnerable in her strapless dress.

"Please let go.." she began, when she felt a third man behind her grab the zipper of her dress.

"Noooo!" she shrieked, struggling to escape as in one quick movement the man unzipped her dress all the way, whipped it away from her body and tossed it aside. The crowd erupted into noise and confusion as her young body was exposed, breasts and arse bouncing free, her crotch only just covered by her sexy little knickers and garter belt.

To Ceres' dismay the noise from the crowd contained more laugher and cat-calls than shock or outrage. Her face turning red as she struggled to free her arms from the strong grip of the two clowns, screaming and kicking futilely as they pulled her arms behind her, causing any movement on her part to send shooting pain up her shoulders and forcing her tits out obscenely towards the crowd.

She began calling for help but nobody seemed to notice or believe that she was truly an unwilling victim in all this, a lot of people were even filming or photographing her wriggling and exposed body! The man behind her pulled something over her head, she saw black leather straps and tasted metal and something was roughly forced into her screaming mouth. A steel ring gag held her mouth open wide and straps were pulled tight around her head, under her chin and a harness over her face.

"Mmmmppphhh aaaaaaaaammmmmpppphh!" She wailed helplessly as she her the distinctive sound of padlock clicking shut, locking the gag into place. Meanwhile the masked men holding her arms were assisted by another sliding some kind of leather sleeve over her arms, pulling them even more uncomfortably back until her elbows were almost touching.

Ceres howled with pain and fear as the arm-binder was buckled tightly shut, totally encasing her arms and hands and removing any possible chance of escape. Again she heard a padlock being clicked shut behind her. Tears were now streaming down her face as the men pulled her legs apart wide and held her still, she struggled and thrashed about, totally restrained by the arm-binder this action simply made her tits jiggle provocatively for her large audience.

She was barely aware as she sobbed into her gag that the men were strapping her ankles tightly to a long spreader bar, padlocking the cuffs securely but her eyes widened as she felt one of them grab hold of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmph..." Ceres helplessly moaned as her panties were roughly pulled up between her arse cheeks, the fabric growing very tight over her pubic mound and an obvious wetness beginning to show for those in the crowd who were observant enough. She heard a quick SNIP SNIP of scissors and then her panties were roughly tugged between her legs, giving her uncomfortable friction burn in her most private places and displaying her shaved pussy to everyone.

Ceres realised the clown masked men were no longer even holding her, but with her arms bound this way and her legs spread, there was nothing she could do to stop hundreds of people from seeing her dripping pussy. The humiliation made a fresh batch of tears run down her face, but didn't stop the growing excitement between her legs.

"Oh my god, the slut's loving it!" she heard one audience member shout.

"Its disgusting, she shouldn't be allowed out in public like this the fucking whore!"

She was made well aware that her naked body was being filmed by many as some people struggled to push forward and get a close up of her newly exposed flesh. The crowd was growing larger by the second and it seemed as though nobody was willing to come to her rescue, perhaps they thought the whole thing was some kind of kinky publicity stunt, or perhaps mob mentality had taken over and they just didn't care and wanted the show to continue, but either way, Ceres had never felt more helpless in her life.

That is until she felt something cold, hard and wet pushing its way between her round butt-cheeks. She howled in shame through her gag as the large slippery object found her rectum and began slowly squeezing its way in. In her desperation to escape the horrible indignity she almost collapsed, but two of the men grabbed her by the shoulders, holding her steady and upright while her arse was slowly and mercilessly invaded. The feeling of cold hard metal entering her arse turned to pain as the object flared out wider, stretching her poor, defenceless hole wider than she thought was possible.

All of a sudden, with a disgusting wet popping sound and a combination of intense pain and relief, the plug found its way right into her arsehole, after the widest point it became slightly more tolerably thin as her anus tightly grasped the cold steel. Gasping for breath and lightly sobbing Ceres was only given a brief moment of relief before she felt the man fiddling with the base of the plug. Then to her horror she felt it expanding inside her like some kind of perverted anal speculum, shrieking once more as the inside portion of the device opened up to more than double its size.

Behind her muffled howls of pain and humiliation Ceres once again heard the sound of a padlock, locking her anal invader terrifyingly in place inside her and felt the full weight of the steel plug being left to hang uncomfortably in her arse. She tried in vain to push the object out of her rectum but was rewarded only by a horrible stretching sensation and the realisation that she would damage her poor swollen hole by doing so.

Ceres was completely overwhelmed by the situation, hanging limply in the arms of her assailants while the crowd laughed and jeered at her humiliation. However she was startled back to reality as the felt biting pain on both her nipples.

She shrieked as painful metal clamps were placed on her sensitive nipples, followed by a pair of familiar clicks. Did locking nipple clamps even exist? As the clamps were released Ceres discovered to her dismay that they were heavily weighted and pulled her tits uncomfortably towards the ground while stretching her sore nipples and renewing her sobs.

"Nn nn nn nmmmm!" She wailed as she saw one of the men kneel down with a third clamp. He roughly rubbed her pussy, turning her on despite her situation and finding her sensitive clit. She let out the biggest scream yet as the clamp closed tightly on her vulnerable clit and was locked with a final resounding click.

Rather than a weight, this clamp had a small plastic egg-like device hanging from it. The man rotated a portion of the device and let it drop, then vanished into the crowd. The clamp began vibrating intensely making Ceres wail as she was assaulted by both the painful clamp and the powerful stimulation of the vibrations.

She realised vaguely that all four of the men had vanished into the crowd somehow, leaving her alone to her predicament, totally surrounded by people, completely naked except for a garter belt, a pair of stockings and high heels. Gagged, arms bound tightly behind her, legs spread wide displaying her clamped, stimulated and dripping pussy, and a huge steel plug locked in her arse. And somehow, even as she dropped to her knees crying and crying, she knew she was also about to have a giant, uncontrollable orgasm in front of all these people.

While she struggled not to come she heard a familiar voice as a balding, middle-aged man pushed his way through the crowd.

"Time to spank that fat arse!"

misterdick
misterdick
113 Followers