Cerisa's Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds her nightmares getting in the way of her duty.
2.4k words
4.03
26.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dreams just wouldn't cease. Every night Cerisa had no choice but to close her eyes and see the same images plaguing her over and over. It didn't help that more often than not, she was forced to sleep with the princess to make her happy. The first time Vivianne has asked her to sleep in her bed, Cerisa has used every excuse possible to quell the young woman's request. However she tried to come about the problem, she was assigned to protect the princess, and sleeping together made her feel safe, which meant the job fell to her.

So once again Cerisa found herself in the princess's bed, a black silk robe tied as tightly around her as she could manage it, covering the majority of her lean form, long legs bared and draped over the end of the bed. Her back was turned to the dressing screen, despite her eyes creeping to the corner of the room it was in; on its face was the silhouette of the princess and the dress she had been wearing bunched around her feet.

Cerisa looked away from the shadow of the nude girl behind the screen. She glanced at the mirror to her side, blushing a bit at her own reflection. The black robe sat in a lovely contrast to her pale skin, the top plunging deep between her large breasts. Her silver hair fell like starlight over the black fabric over her shoulders, red eyes peering back shyly at herself. She looked away with a sigh, trying to relax on the princess's soft bed.

* * * * * *

Late in the night Cerisa found herself rolled on top of the princess, her fingers sliding through the younger girls long blond hair, pulling urgently at her clothes as the knight's cock throbbed urgently in the silk panties she had on. It took the princess's huge breasts exploding out of the now torn nightgown to awaken the sleeping monarch.

Cerisa just covered her mouth with a violent kiss, pulling her clothes to shreds without looking into the tanned girls drowsy eyes. She pinned the now alarmed princess under the weight of her muscular body, her cock pressing hard against the other girls smooth stomach. She gathered the princess's wrists into one hand, panting low as she pulled the girls legs wide open with the other.

She ignored the wild kicking from the girl under her, aware as she sat up with a wide smirk that the princess had no hope of hurting her. She tore off the now damp panties from the young girl, laughing as she took a lick of the wet gusset that laid against the girls wet core, knotting them around her prey's wrists with a laugh, leaning in closer and smirking as the girls terrified blue eyes stared up at her.

"Well geez Princess, I didn't think I could get you begging for cock this easily." She laughed at the indignant look on her companions face, thrusting two fingers deep inside her without letting her answer, watching the princess's back arch off the bed. She crushed Vivianne's squeal with another harsh kiss, grinning as her hips wiggled vainly against the silky sheets, the pair of digits spread her center open. She struggled against the protector that now held her captive as long as possible until her energy flagged.

Cerisa smirked as the little blond flopped panting against the sheets, a thin sheen of sweat on her tan skin. She slowly withdrew her fingers and made a show of sucking the fluids coating them clean from her hand. She looked down at her captive and dropped her wrists to the bed, grinning.

"Roll over." Her voice was a threat, watching the sweet princess shift to her stomach, then up to all four's on the bed. She gave a low chuckles, the power flowing through her exciting her more than the upturned ass of the girl in front of her.

Cerisa could feel her prey shaking as she grabbed her slender hips, lining the head of her hard cock up with the princess's sweet center, pushing their hips gently together and leaning over the younger girls back.

"You'll moan for me, won't you my little slut?" She laughed as Vivianne nodded, waiting for a few seconds before thrusting herself inside, drawing the anticipation out. The princess arched her back and gave a squeal as she was penetrated abruptly by her knight. A hot pool began forming in her stomach, her cunt sucking back on the long member violating deep into her belly, her hips bouncing back with each of Cerisa's thrusts, drawn out moans falling into the pillow as she pressed her face into it.

Cerisa continued pounding away into her friends tender pussy, her blood running red hot under the skin. Her nails dug welts into the girls hops as she rutted like a furious beast, ignorant of everything else in the world. The girl she had guarded since childhood could be lost after an action like this, but in that moment there was nothing on Cerisa's mind but the pure, animalistic pleasure she was feeling.

Vivianne shouted into the bed as their hips collided fully together and stayed fused in that pose, the hard rod that was shoved all the way to her cervix exploded, corrupting her insides with the hot, thick some that shot from her friends cock. She collapsed onto the bed, bruised and panting, letting her hips be held up by the member still embedded between her legs. It slipped slowly out as Cerisa hit the bed next to her, the warm satisfied glow keeping any other feelings away from her.

She awoke moment later, the dream still a fresh plague on her thoughts, the princess still asleep beside her, whole and unviolated. Cerisa shook her head hard, swinging her legs over the bed and standing slowly, her cock tending up the robe that was still tied around her. Ignoring the protrusion, she stepped out on to the rooms balcony.

She stared silently into the ground below her, wondering what kind of dreams these had turned into. Before they had only been fantasies, pleasant but a nuisance to wake up after. But now they had grown into some kind of horrible, violent images that she could not abide... Especially for someone like her Princess.

And as such, she knew she couldn't remain in the service of her with those kinds of thoughts dogging her dreams. She stood from the balcony, the sun just beginning to rise behind her. She dressed in her regular uniform, a black dress that fell to her hips and long leather boots that rose to her thighs. She strapped a long broadsword to her hip, running her fingers over the hilt of it, walking down the stairs, leaving the princess still asleep.

She stepped slowly into the throne room, glad that time had lessened the after effects of the dream. She stepped in and bowed before the ornate golden chair, her eyes sliding up to the queen seated in it. She was lovely, and looked only a few years older than her daughter, achieved through some form of magic or another. Flawlessly thin and blond, her hair arched into two large curls behind her head, the crown balanced between them. The queen gave her a kind smile, waving with a hand for the young knight to stand.

"What is it that you need so early dear?" Rosalina tilted her head as the knight stood, blushing softly, looking anywhere but directly at her, taking a deep breath, rehearsing her words mentally before she began to speak.

"Your highness... I'd like to request a transfer of service." She continued to look away as the queens expression slowly changed from her regular smile to a look of confusion and shook her head gently.

"Why is that? You've been with Vivianne since you came to us, haven't you?" Cerisa let a deep breath out, shaking her head softly as she looked into the queen's eyes now. They were the same flawless blue as her daughters, and for a second she found herself caught by them, deep inside there was a hint of the magic that kept the queen looking so young. She shook her head quickly, regathering her thoughts.

"That... Is why, your highness. I think I just need to make a change." The queen nodded at this and sighed softly, standing and shaking her head as the gown fell around her, pressing two fingers to the knights forehead.

"If that is what you wish. Go on and see Varinus, he's more in charge of you anyways." The queen gave a low sigh, looking at Cerisa with the hope that some sort of explanation for this was still forthcoming. Cerisa simply bowed her head and turned, her teeth digging soft tracks into her lower lip. "Did you and Vivianne discuss this already?"

Cerisa turned in surprise at the question, and then simply shook her head and continued to leave. She couldn't explain such a terrible dream to the queen, and especially not to Vivianne. She wouldn't just be changing positions, she would be exiled from the only home she knew.

* * * * * *

After talking with Varinus, and giving him just as much information on why she decided to change, she was simply tossed in with the general Vanguard. She didn't really mind it, it seemed to be a lot of waiting around for something to happen, rather than chasing around dreamy eyed girls all day long. So she waited until she knew Vivianne would be gone from her room and went in to pack things up. She gathered her uniforms, four in total not counting the one she was wearing and one extra pair of boots. She carried those, with the rest of her clothes down to her new quarters and hung them back up.

She laid out on her bed, wiggling to get comfortable on the hard mattress. She leaned back and read a book for awhile, the sword leaning on the nightstand. She cringed as she heard heels strutting down the stone hall, staying with her eyes trained on the pages of the book, reading the same sentence over and over.

She kept her head down as the princess walked into the room, dressed to perfection as always. Her arms were crossed and her face was twisted into an uncharacteristic glare, shooting daggers through the pages of the book. Cerisa looked up slowly, when she knew it was finally unavoidable, biting her lip a bit nervously.

"Good morning, majesty." She mumbled it, traces of shame in her voice. She sat up, laying her feet on the floor and leaning softly on her legs. Vivianne snorted hard, looking around the room.

"What in the world are you doing down here?" The disdain in her voice was forced, the Vanguard rooms were nice, if highly plain. Typically the knights living there were very happy with the somewhat spartan quarters. Cerisa simply shrugged, closing the book and finally looking up into the eyes of her old friend.

"I was transferred to working here, majesty..." She trailed off at the hurt look crossing the princess's face. Personal guards were not just moved around and put into general ranks on a whim. They would have to request a transfer on their own, or be removed from service by their subject. Cerisa looked down again, not sure how to follow up. She had thus far avoided sharing her reasons for the transfer with anyone; but with Vivianne it was more than a matter of curiosity. She was abandoning her without saying a word, she'd snuck behind her back and just left her.

Before Vivianne could form a response to it, a hand landed on her shoulder and surprised them both. Cerisa looked up, glaring over her shoulder. Behind the princess now was her brother, Prince Allos. He smiled calmly at the both of them, his hand on her shoulder acting as a barrier now between the two women. They had never been open about the closeness of their friendship with other members of the royal family, and with Allos especially. Cerisa had never trusted him, and he had given her the same treatment. But now he simply stood there and smiled, squeezing his still shocked and hurt sister's shoulder gently.

"I'm glad you finally got promoted, Cerisa." There was a chuckle in his voice, his hand sliding down to take Vivianne's, raising an eyebrow at the knight's glare. She snorted, sitting back down on the bed, hand wrapping tightly around the hilt of the sword.

"Thank you, highness." She managed to growl out in return, looking away from the mocking look on his face. She knew that as a part of the Vanguard, she no long had power in the castle, or the direct support of Vivianne for the times that she lost her temper. Instead of kicking him out and ripping his hands off of her princess as she would like to, she simply glared quietly at the wall and said nothing.

He paused for a moment before simply kissing Vivianne's cheek and walking out with her, chuckling to himself as he did. He'd been hunting forever for a way to rid his sister of the loyalty she had to the foolish knight, and now the stupid girl had simply done it for him. He walked her out with him, squeezing his younger sister's hand comfortingly. She looked up at him with a weak smile, sighing low.

"I guess I'm supposed to ask who my new guard is supposed to be." At this Allos shrugged, a much more devious thought playing through his mind. This was a perfect chance to show that stupid knight exactly why it was that she wasn't needed. He laughed softly and gave his sister's hand another squeeze, smiling down at her.

"How about we do something to cheer you up, hmm?" She looked up at that, tilting her head and giggling.

"What'd you mean by that?" He grinned, walking up to the throne room with her, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I thought we'd do your favorite thing in the world and have one of those masquerade balls." At this Vivianne squealed in joy, bouncing up and down a bit and laughing, the suggestion alone taking her mind off the loss of her friend.

"That would be so great!" Allos nodded with her, kissing her cheek and laughing.

"I'll talk to mom about getting everything set up for you." He strode off, grinning wickedly to himself as he went to make arrangements for a party in the honor of his darling sister.