Certainties

Story Info
I make a bet with my wife to try something new.
1.1k words
3.95
30.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

*************************************************

Copyright Oggbashan March 2016

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This story includes f/m anal.

*************************************************

"Ow!" I squeaked through the inadequate cleave gag. "That hurt. Be gentle, please."

"Shut up, Harry, or I'll gag you properly. You shouldn't be a sore loser. I won the bet fair and square."

"I'll be a really sore loser if you carry on like that, Donna. I won't be able to sit down for a week. Remember, I'm an ass virgin."

Donna had tied me face down to the bed with my arms and legs spread. She was wearing a strap-on that she was trying to push into my backside. Although she had used lube, I wasn't sure I could take all she wanted to give me, even though it was her smallest strap-on.

Earlier this evening we had been watching a snooker match on television. The champion was several frames in the lead and I bet Donna that he would win.

"What are the stakes?" she asked. I should have stopped there. Donna doesn't usually bet on anything. She was sitting on the settee with my head on her lap, looking up at her breasts when I wasn't watching the snooker.

"How about we try something new together? Your choice if you win, mine if I win."

"What sort of something new?" Donna asked.

"Some new sexual activity. Just the two of us, no threesomes or going to swingers parties. Something we haven't done, that you or I would like to try."

"It's a bet, Harry. If I win, I choose. If the champion wins and you win, you choose."

The champion lost. So did I. Now I'm lashed to our bed as Donna attempts to penetrate my ass with her strap-on. I hadn't realised how painful that could be, nor how nervous I would be about it. Perhaps that was the problem. I was apprehensive and my sphincter wasn't relaxed.

Donna sighed as she pulled back. She squeezed some more lube on to her fingers and applied it gently around and inside. I could take her finger easily. Her fingers were slim and elegant with short, trimmed nails so that she could use a keyboard easily. Her strap-on dildo wasn't as thick as my penis, nor as long, but too wide for me so far.

"What do you want me to do, Harry? Rape you with a ballpoint pen? Or a slim carrot? You put far more into me. Do I object or squeal?"

It was a rhetorical question. When we made love normally she usually squealed for 'More!' and 'Harder!'. But we had been making love together for many years, and she had produced three babies. Our youngest was away for a week on a school geography trip. The other two had left home. We had the opportunity to do things together without an audience. But being fucked in the ass wasn't one of the things I had expected.

Donna moved down my body. Her warm breasts rested on my back as her hands stroked both sides of my head.

"You need to relax, Harry. You're too tense for this to work. What if I ride you for a while, fuck you silly, and then I try again?"

"That might do. I'm sorry, Donna. I wanted to let you do it. But my involuntary action is an obstacle."

"OK, Harry. I'll roll you over and tie you face up. When I think you've been well fucked, I'll roll you back and try again."

Donna unstrapped the dildo's harness and put it aside. She untied my wrists and ankles, slapped me to tell me to roll over, and then tied my limbs again. She picked up her panties from the bedside table, removed the cleave gag, stuffed my mouth full of panties and tied the silk scarf to hold the panties in place.

My erection was proudly pointing towards the ceiling as she gently lowered herself on it. She twitched her muscles to grasp me and gradually began to slide up and down. After many years of marriage she knew exactly when I was approaching the point of no return. She took me to the edge again and again. If my arms had been free I would have grabbed her hips and rammed her down on me. But my wrists were tied. Donna was in complete control and enjoying my helplessness.

When I finally came into her I was almost exhausted from trying to buck harder upwards. I scarcely noticed as she untied me again, rolled me face down, and fixed my unresisting arms and legs again. She had left the panty gag in place.

I didn't notice that she had fixed her strap-on again. I was so shattered by the impact of her fierce lovemaking that my rear muscles were relaxed. Her dildo slid in easily. I became aware that it was in when Donna starting pumping away, gently at first and then harder. She never took the dildo out, leaving the final inch spreading me before ramming it back in.

I wasn't sure whether I liked being fucked in the ass by my wife. The sensation was different. If it hadn't been the first time I might have enjoyed it more.

Even Donna has a limit. She rested her soft breasts against my back again. I would have objected as the dildo twisted in my ass, but my mouth was too full to make an intelligible sound.

Reluctantly Donna lifted herself upwards and slid the dildo out of me. I could almost hear a sigh of relief from my back passage as the pressure was taken away.

Donna sat up, took the harness off, and untied me. She rolled me on to my back again. This time she just tied my wrists, leaving my ankles free.

She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Harry. I have always wanted to try that on you. Now I have, we can do it again sometime."

My face must have shown that I wasn't convinced.

"It'll be easier next time, especially if I fuck you silly first."

Donna moved up to kiss my forehead, then to slide her breasts over my face.

"But I have a confession, Harry. That bet? You couldn't have won. The snooker match was on a catch-up channel. I KNEW that the champion had lost. You lost too."

I tried to pull my wrists away from the bed head, or to object verbally. Both were useless. I should have known as soon as she accepted the bet.

Donna only bets on certainties.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers