Certified Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddisyn's tongue teased around the neglected nipple before drawing it into her moist lips. 'Hu . . . hu . . . hu . . . they're yours,' I whimpered as she suckled the inflamed rosy flesh.

My head fell back, eyes closed and mouth wide open as Doctor Love's fingertip teasingly encircled my clit as he thrusted. 'Thank you. Thank you, Mum,' I moaned at the ceiling.

A more satisfied need was building as Maddisyn and Doctor Love coaxed me closer. My heart began racing and a throbbing heat between my thighs was growing, spreading and threatening to consume me. I resisted, using every bit of self-control to prolong the pleasure. My doctor's fingertips captured my clit and pushed me closer to the edge.

Suddenly I couldn't breathe, my body possessed as spasm after spasm surged through me. 'Oh, fuck yes, yes, yes!' I screamed, shaking like a young branch of a tree caught in a wind gust of a violent storm.

I gasped for air and my eyes rolled back into my head as the series of orgasms subsided. 'Would you like me between those pretty legs?' Maddisyn softly smiled, combing her fingers through my dishevelled hair strewn about my face.

'Oh, um . . . okay,' I mumbled, the words caught in the back of my throat.

I slipped off my camisole as Doctor Love climbed on the bed and took Maddisyn's place by my side. My hand mindlessly gripped his cock and glided over the slickness as I trembled with the image of Maddisyn's face between my legs.

I lifted my hips as Maddisyn removed my skirt. 'I love your tattoo,' she mentioned. I had to reminded myself to breath, enjoying the sensation of her fingertips gliding along the floral vine weaving its way up my thigh.

My lips were dry with arousal and I moistened them with my tongue. 'You haven't been inked?' The answer obvious as I gazed at her flawless naked body.

'I'm not that adventurous,' Maddisyn smiled before dropping to her knees.

'I wouldn't say that,' I nervously laughed as she tenderly kissed the inside of my thigh.

I gently bit my lower lip to stifle a moan as Maddisyn's moist lips and caressing soft hands drifted up my inside thigh. My heart was racing in anticipation. I gripped my doctor's erection tightly, inwardly urging Maddisyn's lips to move faster and closer. Pausing to delicately suck on my skin, her silky-smooth cheek teasingly caressed against my mound. That moan escaped.

'Do it Maddisyn,' I whimpered in protest, my chest rising and falling with deep and aroused breaths.

Maddisyn's eyes drifted up to share my gaze. 'Uh . . . uh . . . uh,' I gasped as her tongue lapped as tender as a kitten through the pooled moisture.

I couldn't help but gasp and moan as Maddisyn drew my butterfly folds between her lips and gently sucked and tugged at the moist and succulent flesh. I'd never known such pleasure from a man.

My body was pleading for release as I squirmed and writhe against the soft and luxurious bedspread. I was consumed by the wonderful sensation of surging toward a climax and my lungs starved of air. Maddisyn's tongue swirled around my clit as I teetered on the edge and then flicked across the sensitive flesh, sending me plummeting under a siege of unremitting bliss. Doctor Love's cock throbbed against my desperate grip as he watched me riding the waves of pleasure.

I resumed caressing my doctor's erection while Maddisyn lapped at the furrow of my pussy. 'Oh, God that's wonderful,' I breathed.

Maddisyn lifted her face to capture my satiated gaze. 'What a woman likes,' her smiling lips glistening with slick moisture.

'Ooh yeah and this,' I groaned and rolled over to extend a knee over Doctor Love's hips.

I wrapped my legs around the outside of my doctor's thighs and lent forward, clasping a handful of chest hair and guiding his erection into my pussy. 'I love riding cock,' I grinned, rocking my pussy to adjust to the fullness against the sensitive flesh.

It felt wild, hair dancing around my neck and face and my breasts swinging as I shimmied on Doctor Love's cock. 'And you do it so well for a virgin,' he smiled as his hips thrusted to meet my plunges.

Maddisyn wrapped me in her arms from behind, the swell of her breasts moulding into my back as we both rode the thrusts. Her soft hands cupped my breasts, intimately kneading the soft yielding flesh and her thumbs caressing my sensitive buds.

I slumped back into her embrace and sighed with sensation of her moist lips sucking on the soft skin of my neck. 'Uh . . . uh . . . uh,' I gasped as Maddisyn suddenly rolled my nipples with the perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

I moistened my lips, my breathe a series of desperate pants as a hand drifted down. 'Are you going to cum for me?' She breathed at my ear while teasing my swollen clit.

I could feel an orgasm surging closer and closer. 'Yes,' I simply muttered. As if I had a choice?

Maddisyn flicked my clit with her slippery fingers, feverously turning it on and off again like a switch. I moaned uncontrollably as I climaxed, gasping and convulsing in uncontainable ecstasy and my cries of joy reverberated around the high decorative ceilings of the room.

Maddisyn released me from the torturous pleasure and we collapsed and rolled onto our backs, my heart racing and lungs still hungry for air in the satisfied silence. My head rolled towards Maddisyn's gaze and her lips curled into a gorgeous smile sending a tingle shooting down my spine.

I rolled into Maddisyn and raised a knee over her thigh. 'What are you going to do with me?' She playfully feigned my earlier concern.

I softly laughed at her humour. 'What another girl likes,' I mimicked back, rocking my pussy and coating her toned thigh with slick wetness.

Maddisyn's grin and raising her leg to increase the pressure were her only responses. I lowered my face and my eyes widened tasting myself on her glossy moist lips. A contented moaned escaped feeling the softness and warmth of her body and the hardness of her nipples embossing my breasts. Our lips slowly moulded into one another, becoming increasingly needy and deep as I savoured the sweetness and fragrance on her lips and tongue.

I slipped a hand between us to cup one of Maddisyn's breasts and gently squeezed the smooth yielding flesh. Apart from those school yard days, I'd never been so intimate with another girl. Not that I hadn't thought about it. I loved the feeling of Maddisyn's nipples pressing into my palms and hearing her encouraging moans.

Doctor Love positioning himself behind me, thighs around our hips and his hands coaxing me to raise my ass. I spread my legs and waited in anticipation as I sucked Maddisyn's lower lip into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss with the sensation of my doctor's cock opening up my sensitive internal flesh from behind.

The weight and curve of Doctor Love's body draped over us felt wonderful. 'Oh yeah, give it to me,' I groaned above the sound of his groin slapping against my ass cheeks.

My doctor's thrusts became shorter and more forceful, compressing me against Maddisyn. 'That's it. Oh, yes . . . yes . . . yes,' I gasped and let out a deep stuttering moan in her ear.

Doctor Love paused deep inside me and I sensed he was about to cum. 'Oh yeah,' he breathlessly announced his climax.

We rolled onto our backs next to each other with contented grins across our faces and lost in the warm euphoria of our lovemaking. None of us were seemingly in a hurry for the therapy to end as we laid lifeless on the bed and recovering. Only the occasional flicker and spark from the fire interrupted the blissful stillness.

'Why don't you girls use the ensuite and have a shower?' Doctor Love suggested.

Maddisyn rolled onto her stomach to smile at me. 'Large enough for two,' she encouraged.

'Part of the therapy?' I grinned knowingly.

Maddisyn's smile would have been answer enough. 'Saves water,' she finally replied.

I grabbed my bag and we collected our clothing before heading for the ensuite. I'd never been in such a large and luxurious shower. Maddisyn adjusted the antique brass taps and the rising steam gradually engulphed our naked bodies. We both stood there enjoying the soothing warm water raining down over our faces and cascading down our breasts, our nipples hardened from the combined sensation of the water and our closeness in the confines of the shower.

Maddisyn used some gel and lathered my neck and shoulders. Her palms then gliding down my chest to caress my breasts, coating them with fragrant white foam. I instinctively parted my legs as Maddisyn's hand followed the stream of bubbles flowing down my stomach before cascading between my thighs. My eyes fluttered closed in total surrender to her intimate hand cleansing inside my thighs and over my mound. A whimper escaped with Maddisyn's caress of my pussy folds.

Maddisyn shrieked playfully as I suddenly pulled her into my embrace under the spray of warm spray water. We gazed into each other's eyes, the pause heightening the anticipation of her moist and soft lips on mine. Maddisyn's smooth hand caressed my neck, her fingers finally guiding my lips to hers. Our mouths slowly parted allowing our lips to melt into one another, becoming increasingly passionate and deep.

Maddisyn's hand cupped a breast as we kissed, my sensitive bud caught between her teasing fingers. 'Oh Maddisyn,' I gasped, throwing my head back into the stream of water.

I trickle of arousal ran down my spine as Maddisyn's lips teased at my earlobe. 'I didn't get to taste you,' I whispered a little suggestively.

Maddisyn captured my gaze. 'Would you like to?' She replied with coy smile.

My heart began to race with the thought. 'I wouldn't be as good as you,' I grinned before dropping to my knees to sit on the shower floor.

I eased my back up against the shower wall and Maddisyn parted her thighs, opening her intimate lips while supporting herself with her palms against the tiles. I began to tremble, a mixture of nervous arousal, apprehension and titillation with the anticipation of exploring another woman's intimate flesh.

Maddisyn sighed with the nervous caress of my fingertips, parting her glistening inner folds and exposing the pink velvet flesh as deep as her internal bud. 'Come on Sandra. You can do this,' I told myself.

I'd never been so intimate with another woman. 'Taste me, Sandra,' Maddisyn almost begged.

I tentatively explored Maddisyn's pussy lips with my tongue. My technique was a little clumsy but decided to just go with what I liked. I covered her pussy with my mouth and I played with her clit, caressing and pushing it about with my tongue. Maddisyn whimpered and moaned reassuringly, hips wiggling in the spray of the shower and the water flowing over her ass cheeks to stream down the back of her legs.

I did my best to curl my tongue inside her slick pussy. 'Oh yeah, that's it,' Maddisyn moaned, bracing herself with a forearm against the shower wall and her other hand resting encouragingly on the back of my head.

I palmed Maddisyn's ass checks seeking more penetration. 'Uh . . . uh . . . uh . . . uh,' Maddisyn gasped loudly, the uncontrollable sounds of pleasure echoing in the constrains of the shower.

Maddisyn began gasping for air, her thighs trembling as my lips and tongue drove her to the edge. Then her stomach convulsed uncontrollably as she rode out the climax, whimpering and sighing until the very last wave of pleasure subsided.

Maddisyn helping me up from the shower floor. 'Not bad for a straight woman,' she grinned and rolling her big bright eyes.

I smiled back at her reassuring humour. 'I just did what I enjoy,' I replied, shrugging my shoulders almost apologetically and making Maddisyn giggle.

We grinned and laughed as our lathered palms roamed over each other, tracing the curves of our bodies and loving the feel of soft silky-smooth skin. Finally, raising our smiling faces to the shower spray, warm water cascading down our bodies and rinsing the foamy suds away.

We dried off using the luxurious cotton towels and slipped on a bath robe and slippers. The ensuite is really gorgeous and just perfect for a Guest's need. We both sat at the white dressing table, smiling at each other in the mirror and enjoying the warm inner bliss as we did our makeup and hair.

'I'll leave you to get dressed and continue the consultation,' Maddisyn mentioned as she stood.

'I'd like to show you something before you go,' I replied and then grabbed my bag and handed her the virgin certificate.

Maddisyn's eyes widened as she read. 'No way!' She laughed handing it back.

'My sister's little joke. But it had been a while,' I grinned, folding the certificate in half and tearing it twice. 'Could you give it to Doctor Love?' I added.

'Certainly,' she replied a little coyly before leaving.

The enormity of what had happened sunk in as I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. I've never done anything so wild. That's saying something for me. It's a naughty thrill doing things I really shouldn't. But this was insane! I'd just been fucked by my therapist and had my first lesbian sex. My mind searched for an opportunity for another appointment . . .

'Sandra?' Mum interrupted as she returned to her seat opposite. 'I've ordered something to have with our coffees,' she added.

'Oh . . . thank you. I was miles away. Thinking how wonderful the counselling has been,' I replied less than honest.

A pretty blonde with a half-shaved hairstyle soon approached carrying a tray with our drinks and a couple of apricot Danish pastries. Suddenly something else took my interest as she bent over to place Mum's order on the table in front of me.

I gazed at a pair of gorgeous breasts with nipple stud piercings. 'I'm Les,' she smiled noticing my gaze. 'Enjoy your coffees,' she added while bent over a little longer than necessary. I'm not sure who got the bigger thrill.

'I'm glad the sessions are working out so well,' Mum smiled as the waitress left.

'Thank you, Mum,' I grinned as I admired her swinging hips over the rim of my coffee cup.

I'd decided to share my naughty secret with only you.

12