CFNM Dinner Ch. 02

Story Info
A social media app leads to a night of CFNM.
4.2k words
4.48
39.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week started off like any other week with one difference. I couldn't wait to finish work and go clothes shopping!

Now being a typical guy, I hate any kind of shopping as a rule but this was different.

I felt I had to buy some sexy designer underwear. Most of my boxers were pretty boring and mostly black. Now I think about it, all my boxers were black.

Time to get something bright, bold and skimpy? This was new territory for me. I usually buy plain, comfortable boring boxers. Well, all my clothes are plain, comfortable and boring!

5pm couldn't come soon enough but when it did, I found myself jumping in my car and heading to the shopping centre.

Being a Monday it wasn't too busy in the car park and I easily found a space, got my ticket and headed inside.

Now where do I go? I avoided the big stores and found myself in a small menswear store. They didn't seem to have much in the way of underwear, just a couple of shelves with a variety of coloured boxers.

Apart from the colours, they still seemed a bit boring so I left empty handed.

I don't know if you've ever tried to shop for sexy boxer shorts on the high street but, believe me it's not easy.

I must have visited every shop there and had almost resigned myself to wearing a pair of my plain old boring black ones I'd had for years. Then I took a chance and walked into a big supermarket that had a clothing section upstairs.

Here we are. Right at the back of the shop. A few pairs of what looked and felt like silk boxers. Nothing particularly revealing, just red and black silky boxers. I grabbed a couple of pairs, paid at the checkout and walked briskly back to my car feeling very pleased with myself.

30 minutes later I was sitting in my front room, feet up wearing only a pair of my new sexy, silky boxers with a stiff one in my hand (a glass of brandy).

Now I know why women love silk lingerie. My cock was throbbing as soon as I put the boxers on.

I reached for my phone and took a couple of photo's of my now tented boxers and sent them to my new friend for her approval.

I got a message back a couple of minutes later saying 'very nice, will have to see what they look like on the night xx Jill.'

It had never even crossed my mind that I didn't know her name, but was arranging to serve her and her friends with next to nothing on.

Funny how names don't seem important when your cock rules your head!

I'd best get these boxers off then or I'll be shooting my load in them the way they feel on me. I didn't bother getting dressed, I just sat down at my laptop and started surfing for porn.

I soon found a nice CFNM website and started reading the stories.

I was cuming like a horse in no time and decided to clean up and go for a shower.

The next few days and nights were pretty uneventful with just a couple of messages going back and forth. Jill kept checking to see if I was really going to go through with my serving duties for her and her friends.

I must admit that as the week went on I started to have second thoughts but Jill knew just how to keep me interested with her encouraging texts.

Saturday soon came around and Jill sent me an early morning text with her address and a time to be there for.

My heart was pounding as I read it and all I could think of texting back was ok.

A text came back 'Don't let me down tonight, the girls are really looking forward to this.' I swallowed hard and sent back 'Don't worry, I'll be there as promised.'

The day went far too quickly for my liking and as I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off, I wondered if I really wanted to do this.

I didn't put my new boxers on as I thought it best if I got changed there, so folded them up and put them in my pocket.

The time was 7:15. Be there for 8 Jill said and it was a half an hour drive so I set off.

I reached her house at 7:45 parked at the side of the garage, like Jill had instructed and sat open mouthed at the sheer size of this place. This wasn't a house, it was a mansion.

Still time to back out but my cock had other ideas as it twitched at the thought of wearing my sexy silky boxers all night.

I jumped out of my car and rang the doorbell.

As the door opened Jill greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I took a moment to check her out and I wasn't disappointed. She looked very nice in person and she had a body to die for. Her dress was tight and clung to her ample curves. I say ample but I mean ample in all the right places and showing a nice bit of cleavage.

I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me.

She led the way to the lounge and asked me to sit down next to her.

"I wasn't sure if you would come or not," she said. I told her I'd had second thoughts but curiosity got the better of me and so here I was.

"Well I think we had better lay down a few rules if we're all going to make the most of this evening," she said.

I thought, how many rules could there be? I'm serving dinner to a couple of women in my boxers.

"Right, first and foremost you must do what I ask of you.

Second, refer to myself and my guests as ma'am.

Third, I or my guests might get a little frisky as the evening goes on. We may get a bit touchy feely if you know what I mean." I just sat there nodding my head. "On no account must you pull away or pull our hands away, understand?'

I just nodded again.

"I think you mean to say, yes ma'am" she said and I found myself repeating the words after her.

"Time to get changed, you can do that here" I just looked blankly at her. "Quickly," she said "My guests will be arriving in 15 minutes and you are to greet them at the door."

I folded my clothes in a neat pile as I took them off, then slid my old black boxers off as Jill watched. She handed me an apron, picked up my pile of clothes and carried them away. "Excuse me ma'am, my silk boxers are in my trouser pocket," I said. Jill just raised a hand and waved it saying "Oh, I don't think you will be needing those" and walked off with my clothes.

I put the apron on and it just about covered all the important parts apart from my bum. I was feeling very exposed as I tied a bow around the small of my back.

Jill came back and had me spin around for her. She complimented me on keeping in shape and said she particularly like the shape of my bum.

Ding Dong!

"Hurry now and show my guests into the lounge, don't forget to address them as ma'am and offer them a drink from the bar in the corner."

"Yes ma'am" I said as I went to answer the door.

I opened the door and there stood two ladies, I'd guess in their mid sixties. One a bit tubby in a long flowing skirt and button up blouse. The other very slim wearing a light white cotton dress buttoned from top to bottom, almost to her ankles.

"Good evening ladies, please step inside." The slim lady giggled and the tubby lady just looked at me and tutted!

As it was a warm evening, neither wore a coat and I found my eyes being drawn to the slim lady's nipples and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. My cock twitched as I ogled her. She definitely caught me and smiled as she walked past me.

Tubby was wearing a bra as there was no way she could just rely on gravity to hold those melons up! She caught me looking too and shot me an icy stare!

They both wandered through to the lounge as I closed the front door and followed.

"May I offer you both a drink?" I asked.

Slim asked for a red wine and Tubby asked for white. As I walked past them to the bar I heard a gasp, then a bit of whispering as they caught sight of my bare bum.

I poured the drinks and served them on a tray as the doorbell rang again.

Ding Dong!

I walked out of the lounge and into the hall to answer the door again.

I opened the door to another two women, very pretty looking, probably mid fifties and twins! I bet they broke a few hearts between them in the past.

Both slim but curvy. One in a red mid thigh length dress, the other matching but in black. All I could think of was Wow!

"Good evening ladies," I said just about audibly. "Please do come in."

They both made their way to the lounge hips swaying so sexily. My cock was starting to get very interested!

I followed those two swaying hips to the lounge and was caught by Tubby again and got the icy stare for the second time in less than 10 minutes.

"May I offer you both a drink?"

"Vodka and Tonic please," the twins said in unison so I turned and walked towards the bar. I could hear even more whispering now and I felt my face flush as I brought these two pretty twins their drinks.

At that moment, Jill walked in and greeted her friends with a hug and peck on both cheeks.

"This is Joe, our servant for this evening, Joe, this is Tracy (Tubby), Susan (Slim), Jane and June (the twins)."

"So what do you think girls?" Jill said as she walked towards me.

The twins looked me up and down, smiled and said "very nice." Susan smiled and winked at me. Tracy, well she just gave me that icy stare!

"I'll have a white wine please Joe," Jill said to me. As I turned towards the bar I felt a hard slap on my bum. "Didn't you forget to say something Joe?" "Sorry ma'am, yes ma'am," I said as I hurried off to get her drink to the sound of all five women giggling.

As I returned red faced with Jill's drink, Susan said "Oh look, his face is the same colour as his bum," at which point they all laughed except Tracy, but I thought I detected a slight smile as she stared at me.

Jill told them all to go through to the dining room and asked me to follow her to the kitchen. I dutifully followed and automatically said "yes ma'am" to avoid another slap.

When we reached the kitchen Jill reached down and gently rubbed my bum saying how sorry she was, but had to make a bit of a show. I said it was ok, just a bit unexpected that was all.

My cock was starting to enjoy the attention my bum was getting and Jill couldn't help but notice the front of my apron twitching.

Her other hand immediately went under the front of the apron and she wrapped her fingers around my very fast growing erection!

"I think we need to do something about keeping you like this tonight," she said and produced a little blue pill.

"Is that what I think it is ma'am?"

"Yes Joe," she said as she popped it in my mouth.

"It will take about half an hour to work, so keep it hard discretely till then please." She then let go of my throbbing cock and started showing me around the kitchen, explaining what needed to be served and when.

I couldn't imagine having to discretely keep my cock hard after Jill's expert caress!

She opened the kitchen door, turned her head towards me and said, "First course now please Joe, and be quick about it." I made a point of raising my voice to say yes ma'am for the benefit of her dinner guests and got on with dishing up the starter.

I served Jill first and as I did she placed her hand on my bare bum and gave it a little squeeze. All eyes were on me as she sat there fondling me and my cock stood to attention under my apron.

I swear I saw Tracy lick her lips as I stood there.

A little pat on the bum and Jill sent me off to get the other starters.

Susan was next and as I served her she just stared at the front of my apron smiling.

Next were the twins, Jane or June? Can't remember which one is which now. I served one of them and as I went back to the kitchen for the next one, I noticed they were whispering to each other and looking at me. I returned and stood between them to serve Jane or June and felt a hand on each bum cheek. "What a nice firm bum, don't you think so Jane?" "Oh yes June, nice and taught." With that they both slapped a cheek each and I was on my way back to the kitchen.

As I returned to serve Tracy, she had a cheeky little smile on her face. She was actually quite good looking when she smiled.

The top two buttons were open on her blouse. Was it like that when she got here or was this done for my benefit? Can't remember now, just starting to feel a bit hot especially down below.

She held up her glass and said "Fill me up" with a grin. "Yes ma'am" I replied with a smile. As I turned to walk away, I felt a tug on my apron strings.

Bitch! I thought to myself. She's only undone them. I filled her glass up, retied my apron and walked back into the dining room with her drink.

"Joe, fill me up too" came from Susan's lips and a cheeky wink followed.

I went over to get her glass and as I turned away I felt Susan tug on my apron strings.

Damn! Undone again. I filled her glass, retied the apron again and returned to the table with her drink.

Jill called me over to refill her glass and as I turned away, tug! The strings were loose again.

"Leave them this time Joe," Jill said so I did as I was told.

I came back with her drink being very careful not to cause my apron to reveal too much. Pretty difficult when your cock is pointing forward pushing the apron away.

The twins both asked for fresh drinks too, so I collected their glasses and walked off to refill them.

I came back to the table and stood between them as I put their drinks down. They both immediately placed a hand each on my bum again. Then one of them lifted one side of my apron away and giggled as she looked at my throbbing cock. Then the other one lifted the other side away giggling.

I was facing Susan on the other side of the table and watched her as she unbuttoned her dress almost down to her navel and slipped her hand inside.

I noticed Tracy getting up and walking behind me. She took hold of my apron, lifting it up over my head saying, "I really think this needs to come off now." With one swift move, it was gone, the ladies all cheered and I was standing there in front of these five horny women stark naked!

I actually felt liberated as my cock now had nothing to push against and stood throbbing proudly in front of me.

Jill had a wicked smile on her face and said, "Joe, clear the table and serve the main course now please." "Yes ma'am, right away ma'am" I replied as I collected the crockery. Tracy had sat back down and I swear there were another couple of buttons open on her blouse. Susan had removed her hand from her boobs and was chatting with Jill. The twins were just whispering to each other and giggling away like schoolgirls.

I got to the kitchen and started dishing up the main course.

Jill was the first one to be served again and she cupped my balls in one hand, as she slowly stroked my cock a couple of times with the other.

I went back to the kitchen even harder than before, if that was possible.

Susan next. As I placed her meal in front of her, she leaned forward giving me a great view of her perky little boobs. She caught me looking and ran both hands over her boobs pinching the nipples, making them stand out like cherries!

I went back for the twins meals, I set one down, went back for the other one and set that down as I stood between them. I noticed they had both hitched their dresses up to just below their panty clad pussy's. They both looked a bit flushed and I wondered why as I went back for Tracy's meal.

As I returned, I noticed the twins were rubbing their pussies. In fact it looked like they were all rubbing their pussies! I was about to find out why.

I stood at the side watching them rub their pussies and eating very little when Jill called me over to clear the plates away.

I could barely keep my mind on the job watching these women rubbing themselves off.

As I cleared the last plate Jill said to stay in the kitchen till she calls me. They were going to play a little game.

While I was in the kitchen I had a quick look around for dessert. All I could find was a can of squirty cream. Strange, I'll have to ask Jill where the rest is.

"Joe, you can come back in now." Jill called from the dining room.

I went back in with my throbbing erection pointing the way.

Jill was standing by the door with a blindfold in her hand. "I'll explain the game as I put this on you Joe," she said. "Yes ma'am" came the automatic reply.

"Now we have all taken our panties off and you will sniff them and tell us who they belong to. If you get it right, the person that owns the panties sucks your cock. If you get it wrong, you get ten smacks on your bum. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand ma'am" She led me over and placed my hands on the table. That position made me bend over slightly and she gently kicked my legs roughly 2 feet apart.

The first pair was held up to my nose and I sniffed deeply. Oh wow! Musky, sweet, damp, I know that because they touched my nose. I thought this would be pure guesswork on my part so here goes.

Can't imagine these belonging to Tracy, don't think she would smell sweet!

"Susan." SMACK! "Susan what?" "Susan ma'am, Susan ma'am." "Wrong." Ten smacks to my bare bum! That stung!

The second pair were held up. I sniffed again. Musky again, not so sweet, almost bitter. Totally different from the last pair so, "Susan ma'am." "Wrong again." Ten more smacks! Smarting now.

The third pair, very much like the first pair. Must be the twins, but which one?

"Jane ma'am." "Wrong." followed with laughter. Another ten smacks!

The fourth pair now under my nose. Sniffing deeply. Very musky, like a warm musky. Not sweet, quite a nice smell. "Tracy ma'am." A long pause followed and quite a bit of whispering. Did I get it right?

"Wrong." Yet another ten smacks! I was getting a bit sore now but my erection throbbed even harder.

"Last pair Joe."

I sniffed again.

"Can I lick them please ma'am?" I asked. "Why not," said Jill and pushed the gusset into my mouth. I rolled my tongue over it. Mmmm, musky, very sweet, sticky. Wow! I would eat this pussy out for hours!

"Jill ma'am." Howls of laughter now and they all said "wrong" together. At least this will be the last ten. Ten more smacks later, the blindfold was taken off and I stood there red faced, red bummed and with the biggest hard on I've ever had!

Just looking at the pile of panties on the table made me want to shoot my load.

Jill took me by the hand and led me back to the kitchen. "I think it's time for dessert now Joe," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I meant to ask you about that ma'am, I could only find this squirty cream." "Get the cream Joe while I get a table cloth" "Yes ma'am" I did as instructed and followed her back into the dining room.

She picked the panties up and put them on the sideboard then spread the tablecloth over the table. Jill said, "Is everyone ready for dessert?" Her four guests in total harmony all said "yes please Jill."

Jill motioned for me to go over to her and she told me to lie down on the table.

I did as she asked and she took the squirty cream from me.

She squirted a bit on my lips then licked it off saying what a good sport I'd been.

The can was passed onto Susan who squirted some on each nipple, then licked and sucked it off.

One of the twins were next and she went straight for my cock. A bit of cream squirted on the tip and she was licking round the head like a pro.

The next twin squirted some along the shaft and slowly licked it off from base to tip.

Tracy now and I noticed she had her top and bra off. She squirted cream over both of her nipples and shoved them in my face. Didn't take long for me to suck those puppies clean.

Jill grabbed the cream, smothered my body all over and it was a free for all. I was being licked, sucked, stroked and even felt a finger being slipped up my arse!

Susan now had her dress completely unbuttoned and was climbing on the table astride my face.

I felt lips around my cock and a nice gentle sucking motion. My balls were being caressed, my arse had a finger in it and I was about to taste what I hoped was a nice sweet pussy.

12