CFNM Pool Party

Story Info
The wives take charge.
2.6k words
4.31
84.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tosh111
tosh111
40 Followers

My wife and I are fortunate to live in a neighborhood where we have three other couples who are our best friends. We have been parting together for years, mostly at our house which has a nice secluded lot and a pool. Friday nights after work in the summer is our traditional get-together night. We have had some wild nights together over the years with a lot of flirting and the occasional late night skinny dipping sessions.

This Friday night was different though. I could tell because when I called home around 4:00 my wife Jill was already sounding tipsy and all of the girls were giggling and laughing in the background.

"What are you girls up to over there," I said.

"Oh, don't you worry Rob, we are making plans for this evening and it could be very fun for you guys."

With the drain of a busy life, things had gotten a little routine on our Friday nights. They mostly seemed to end up with the guys talking together in a group about sports and work. Believe me, more than once this year we heard from the girls that we were not giving them the attention they wanted. "What do you mean by that," I said.

"Don't you worry your little head about that hon, just make sure that you and the rest of your rat pack is at the door at exactly 6:00." Jill said.

Me and the rest of the guys talked amongst ourselves about this cryptic conversation later in the day and couldn't imagine what they had in mind.

We all got there right at 6:00, straight from work and still in our business suits. When we went in the front door we were greeted by our wives who were feeling no pain and dressed up in very sexy clothes! All in high heels and provocative outfits. Jill had a short skirt on with cute white business-type shirt that had a lot of buttons undone on it. At first glance it looked like she was braless which she never does, but I always try to talk her into doing. Alex's wife Peggy had on a very tight mini dress that was super low cut. Peggy had the biggest tits in this group and we were always craning to get a good look at them. Ryan's wife Shannon had on what looked like black yoga-type pants with a very tight top which did nothing to hide her pert tits and hard nipples. She was in the best shape of the group, a personal trainer, and I loved when she wore the yoga pants. She had a great camel toe and when she wasn't conscious about it, presented itself in all its glory. Mike's wife Tara, usually the shyest one, had on a white sundress that in the light of the foyer was completely see-through. You could easily tell that all she was wearing underneath was a thong.

As we walked in each of our wives handed us a shot glass, told us to down it and then we all got hugs and sensual kisses. Whatever was happening tonight seemed like it was going to be fun! We all made our way back to the pool deck held tightly by our wives and enjoying all of the newfound attention. We got to the back where our wives continued their affection and we all did another shot of Tequila. Like many of the other wives with their husbands, Jill was on my lap with her arms around my neck. It gave me a perfect view down her blouse and I could clearly see her beautiful left tit in her gaping shirt. No bra! She saw me ogling her tits and gave me a big smile and a wink.

"Do you like the view," she said making no attempt to cover up.

"I sure do," I said grinning ear-to-ear.

"I can tell you like it hon because your hard cock is making it difficult to stay on your lap", she whispers seductively in my ear.

After another round of drinks for the guys Peggy got up and slowly bent over the table asking for our attention. She got it because her tits were exploding out of her top. The girls all smiled as the guys were drooling over Peggy's cleavage.

Peggy started, "we decided that things have been a little too dull around here lately and you guys have been taking us for granted. So tonight we are going to play a little game to see how much you are paying attention to us."

"How does this work?" Stammered Ryan as he had his eyes glued to Peggy's swinging tits.

"Follow me," Peggy said as she led us guys to the side of the pool. "Line up here," she commanded. As the four of us lined up at the pools edge, Shannon started talking, "We have put together questions about us that you all are going to have to answer correctly, if you don't we get to push you in the pool with all of your clothes on."

"Wait, that doesn't sound fair," Alex said with a smile. We were all feeling the effects of three quick tequila shots.

"Oh don't worry, it's plenty fair. It might teach you guys to better appreciate your hot wives," Peggy said sternly.

The guys all sheepishly lowered their heads and agreed saying, "OK, OK". After our scolding Alex recovers enough to ask, "Hey, what does the winner get?"

That's when the usually quiet Tara chimed in. "Well, we talked amongst ourselves and decided to award the winner a very special prize." With a dramatic pause, Tara then said, "The winner gets to pick any or all of us to go in the pool room with them for what we are calling the "magical minute". You will have one minute alone in the room with any or all of us and we will do whatever you want for one minute." Tara then blurts out with big smirk on her face, "and when we say anything, we mean anything!"

Us guys all stood there dumbfounded and in shock until my Jill chimed in. "The girls all talked about it and are all in agreement that we provide the winner with their magical minute and we do realize what "anything" means." Jill said with a big smile and all of the other girls knowingly start giggling. "Are you guys up for it?" Jill says defiantly.

We all look at each other not knowing what just happened, or how to react. After about a 10 second pause, I smiled and blurted out, "I'm up for that, are you girls sure about this?" They all nodded in agreement with coy smiles. "How about it you guys? I'm game if you are?" Jill gave me a huge smile and a wink. This was going to be fun!

The other guys looked to their wives and after they got approving nods from them said, "Let's go for it!" A huge cheer goes up from everyone and then I see Tara off to the side setting up a video camera on a tripod to record the action. I think we are all too excited to care at this point.

My wife Jill asks me the first question. I cannot remember the restaurant that she and her mom ate lunch at last Monday. With a big grin, Jill shoves me in the pool. I fly backwards and land on my back with a big splash. As I come out of the water the sensation of the soaking wet clothes and the roaring laughter from everyone at the party leaves me feeling slightly humiliated. The girls all hoot and holler as I surface and sheepishly walk out of the pool soaking wet with my clothes clinging tightly to my body.

Then I realized. "Wait a minute; does this mean that I'm out of the contest already" I whined.

"Aww, poor Rob," Peggy says. Then Peggy goes on saying "hang on," and huddles the girls around her for a conference. After about a minute of giggling and glances back and forth to me in my wet business suit, Peggy proclaims with a shit eating grin. "We have decided to add a new rule that says you are allowed a second chance in the game under one condition, you must completely strip and line back up alongside the pool for your next question!"

All the other guys were laughing at me and then I got to thinking that I really want a shot at that magical minute. I was just drunk enough to say "I'm in." The girls all yelled and then started humming the stripper song and yelling for me take it off. I decided to get into it and slowly peeled my soaking wet clothes off. The combination of the air on my dick, the tequila, and the hot girls cheering for me made my cock hard as I finally got my underwear off and threw it to the side. As I walked back to my place by the pool Jill gave me a big hug and kiss and grabbed a big handful of my ass also. She was smiling ear- to-ear. As I walked past the other girls, all of them gave me a hug and all seemed to take liberties with my ass. By the time I got back to my place in line I was rock hard and they were all pointing and laughing. If I was a little humiliated before, I was a lot humiliated now! Mike, Alex and Ryan all suffered the same fate on their first round of questions and were all pushed in the pool with great fanfare by their wives. After seeing all of the attention I got and remembering what the prize was, they all chose to strip also. There we were, four naked and hard guys, standing beside each other at the side of the pool with our wives laughing hysterically at us. Oh, and the camera filming every minute.

The second round of questions was very easy. I actually think they did that on purpose to tease us and keep us out there naked and hard. Believe me; they were doing everything they could to keep us excited. Every time they had a question for us, they would put their arms around us, rub their tit's against us, and in general not hesitate at all to get their hands on our body's any way they could. It was incredibly exciting!

The third round of questions got hard again. Ryan, Alex and Mike all missed their questions and again got pushed into the pool by their wives, this time buck naked. When they asked for their clothes when they got out of the pool, Tara said, "oh don't worry, I have put them all in the dryer for you guys. It might take a bit though, they were very wet." So they were forced to stand around naked while I got my last question. If I missed it, the girls got off scot-free by not having to deliver on the magical minute. With the other guys naked and getting teased by their fully clothed wives, I was alone at the poolside naked, excited, my wife teasing me and camera catching every minute of it. Well, I got lucky by remembering the name of my wife's hairdresser. The women were in shock and I'm not sure what the guys were thinking. But I was grinning ear-to-ear and starting to think of what I wanted to do with my magical minute.

After the initial shock, the girls were teasing me again about who I was going to spend my magical minute with. As I was pondering, I think the other guys started to get nervous about whose wife I was going to choose. I think they thought I was probably just going to take my wife into the pool house. About that time Jill came up to me and whispered in my ear (while brushing her hand along my cock) that she was OK with whatever I chose to do. She said "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity baby, you do whatever you want to do."

After another round of drinks for everyone and our smoking hot wife's relishing the fact that they were keeping their husbands naked and under their control, I made my announcement, "I want all four girls with me in the pool house." After a second the girls squealed and the guys got very quiet. "Sorry guys," I said "fair is fair and I am taking advantage of winning this contest." With that, I walked arm-in-arm with four hot MILF's over to the pool house.

When we got in Jill said, "OK stud, what's your plan?"

I said, "OK ladies, I want blow jobs from all of you, 15 seconds each and ones that aren't blowing me, I want your tits in my face and hands. I am going to make the most of my minute!" Though appearing shocked at first, they all looked at each other and smiled.

Tara blurts out an excited "fun" and said, "It's your minute baby."

"Shirts off ladies," I said, "I want free access to those beautiful tits!" They confidently removed their shirts and pulled down their dresses. I was in heaven looking at these three close friends that I have always wanted to have my way with and knowing it was about to happen. I was very happy to see that my Jill had a big grin on her face as she was removing her top also.

I stood in the middle of the small room and said, "Jill, will do the honors by starting with the first blow job?"

"Of course hon, but let me set on the timer on my phone first." she said.

Bummer, I was kinda hoping they weren't going to be so strict about the 60 seconds. Jill, with her hand already stroking my cock said, "OK ladies, it's time to give our contest winner his prize!" With that she started the timer and took my cock in her mouth. Peggy smiled at me and bent down to stick her huge tits in my face. As she did that, I reached up with both other hands and squeezed Tara and Shannon's tits. I was in heaven! But in what seemed like 3 seconds, Jill said, "switch, your turn Shannon." Shannon got her lips around my cock and I was still sucking Peggy's tits and now groping at Jill's and Tara's. A few seconds later it was time to switch again and Peggy quickly bent down to suck my cock.

I don't even remember whose tits I had in my face but I was loving it! In what seems like just a few seconds later, shy Tara bents down and engulfs my cock. She was sucking it and stroking it with an intensity that I had never felt before. I was just about to explode when Jill said "Time," and Tara slowly slid her lips off my cock and gave me a wicked smile. The girls all backed away from me taking their tits away from my hands and mouth. I audibly groaned as these wonderful sensations were instantaneously taken away from me. The girls all laughed out loud as they put their clothes on and walked back out to the pool.

As I lay there hard as a rock my wife leans over and whispers in my ear, "too bad you didn't pick just me for your prize honey, I would have made sure you got completely taken care of." With that, she grabbed me by my hard cock and led me back out to the party like a scared puppy. Little did we know that this was just the start of a whole new Friday night tradition...

tosh111
tosh111
40 Followers