Ch. 01: Falling For Mr. Lowenstein

Story Info
Regular babysitter gets more than her fee.
1.6k words
4.28
58k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers

'Sure thing, Mr. Lowenstein. I'll be there before they get home from school. Bye now.'

I hung up the phone and ran up the stairs to my room to gather my stuff.

'Mom!! I'm going to babysit the Lowensteinses. Mr. Lowenstein said he'd probably be pretty late so chances are I'll be sleeping over again.'

'Alright. Call me in the morning. Later.'

I went down the elevator and exited onto Park Avenue. I quickly hailed a cab and got in; I only had a half hour or so until the girls got home from school.

The Lowensteinses live in a gorgeous brownstone on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Todd Lowenstein is a partner at a big law firm down on Wall Street. He's tall and muscular and great with his two daughters, Casey and Cara. Mrs. Lowenstein died 5 years ago during Cara's birth due to some rare complication. Poor Mr. Lowenstein has had it tough ever since. I've been their babysitter since Casey was three; she's seven now.

'Here we are.'

I handed the cabbie the money and hopped out onto the sidewalk. I crossed the street and went up to the front door, pulling out the key Mr. Lowenstein had given me for times like this.

I walked in and went to the guest room to put down my bags. I proceeded to the living room where I tidied a little, then to the kitchen to prepare a snack for the girls' arrival.

.:.:.

'Goodnight. Sleep tight.'

I had put both girls to sleep and decided to put on my PJs before going down to watch some TV. I had brought my new silk pants with the matching camisole and g-string. Very cute... and VERY sexy.

I awoke curled up on the couch a few hours later to the sound of a key turning in the front door.

'Well hello, there. What are you still doing up?'

'Hi Todd. I guess I feel asleep watching TV.' Sure enough, the TV was on and some late-night infomercial was muted on the screen.

'Come on up with me. I'm not as late as I thought I would be.' He had said he would be finalizing some deal until dawn, but when I checked the clock, it was only half past midnight.

I followed him up the stairs, admiring his ass as I walked behind him. In his room, he quickly disrobed and slipped into his king-size bed wearing just his boxers and a big smile.

'Come on in and join me.'

I smiled and gladly slipped under the covers. He wrapped his big strong arms around me. It felt so nice. I sighed from pure happiness.

I heard Todd breathe in the scent of my hair then lightly kiss the top of my head. His kisses traveled all over my face, my neck, my ears, until, finally, he reached my parted lips.

'Mmmmmmmmm.' Our tongues danced together, we nibbled each other's lips and ear lobes. It was delightful.

I could feel him getting stiff in his boxers and myself beginning to get wet between my thighs. I brought my hand down to his chest and lightly ran my fingernails over his muscles. I felt him flinch, then shiver with pleasure. We continued teasing each other like this for quite some time.

Slowly, Todd brought his hand down to my breast over the cool silk of my cammie. My nipples were stiff and my breasts swollen. He gently kneaded my breast with his large hand, then twisted my nipple between his thick fingers. I ran my hand around him and slipped it down the back of his boxers. I traced the line of perfect symmetry down the middle of his gorgeous rump.

Todd rolled me over and placed me on my back, laying a sweet kiss on my lips. He slowly descended down to my chest where he removed my top and began to kiss my titties, avoiding my areola. He swirled his tongue, making my pussy flow with juices. Finally, he latched on like a baby and sucked and nibbled at my nipples until I thought I would cum simply from that.

Feeling this, Todd came up onto his knees and removed the rest of my clothes, as well as his. He just sat there a while, admiring my naked body. I felt exposed, yet, he made me feel very comfortable. There was more than just lust in his gaze. I reached down to touch his turgid cock, but he pulled back and instead turned around into sixty-nine. He lapped my bald lips from top to bottom before pulling them apart and licking my engorged clit. He gently inserted a couple fingers into my waiting hole and licked my cunt until I came fiercely, trying to keep in my moans so as not to wake the girls.

After I came down from my bliss, I grabbed Todd's cock in one hand and his balls in the other. I ran my hand up and down the shaft for a bit before pulling the giant purple head between my lips. I gently massaged his swollen balls between my other hand as I ran my tongue all over his powerful member. I sucked him gently then firmly, then licked his sensitive spot right under the head. I could feel his balls begin to tighten so I nudged him in the hip, signaling for him to turn around.

He faced me again and kissed me again and again. I was very on edge at this point.

I half said, half moaned, 'Please, Todd, enter me. I need to feel you inside of me.'

It didn't take more than that. He placed the head at the entrance to my pussy and let it linger until I moaned with desire. He gently pushed past the entrance and entered me.

I love the feeling of his cock inside me. It's quite large. He slowly began to raise and lower his hips. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles behind his back. We rocked back and forth like this for a long time. That's what I love about older men. They're great in bed and last a long time.

I felt him tense up and all of a sudden, we both released our tension and came together for the first time ever. He was pumping his dick in and out of my cunt frantically now, releasing a huge load of cum inside of me.

He pulled out and collapsed onto his back and I lay down with my head and one leg on top of him, pulling the covers on top of us as we quickly fell into a blissful post-coital sleep.

.:.:.

I awoke the next morning around eight.

'Oh shit!' I gently shook Todd.

'Yes?'

'It's eight. I'm going to shower and get the girls up for school.' I smiled mischievously. 'And then I'll come get YOU up for your shower.'

He smiled, turned around and fell back asleep.

.:.:.

After sending the girls off an hour later, I climbed back into Todd's bed and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

'Good morning sunshine.'

Groggily, he replied, 'I can't argue with that.'

We stepped into the shower together and the warm water ran over us, instantly making us feel more awake. I began by shampooing Todd's head, gently massaging his scalp, then I moved my soapy fingers down to his neck and kneaded his shoulder muscles.

I continued soaping up his whole body, washing his tan skin with my bare hands. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. When I was done, I rinsed him off, then got down on my knees and began rubbing his hard cock up and down with my fist. I inserted his long, firm member into my mouth and began sucking him, moving my lips up and down the shaft. I ran my other hand around and behind him, rubbing his bare backside. I gently pressed my thumb to his perineum, which caused his balls to tighten. He came fiercely, his first spurt going right down my throat; I let his cock slip out of my mouth and let the rest of his seed spray onto my bare tits. I love watching the cum fly out of a dick.

I rinsed off and stepped out to grab our towels. I dried him off and then myself and we proceeded to the bedroom to dress.

I left Todd to dress and went downstairs to get us some breakfast. I prepared peameal bacon and a veggie omelette for us to share, along with some orange herbal tea.

As he came down the stairs, dressed nicely in a suit and tie, jacket draped over his arm, briefcase in the other hand, I couldn't help but admire this handsome man who I so wished was my age.

'Mmmmmmmm. Smells delicious!' I was shaken out of my reverie.

'Have a seat. I've prepared us breaky.'

'I have something to tell you first.'

Curious, I raised an eyebrow. 'Yes?'

'Well, I've been thinking a lot about you and our situation and all. I think this had gone much further than either of us intended it too.'

'Oh shit.' I thought. Tears were beginning to well up in my eyes.

'No, baby, don't cry... you haven't heard what I have to say.'

'I already know. Don't bother.'

Almost angrily, he replied, 'Listen to me, will you?'

'Alright, fine.'

'I think I've fallen in love with you. I KNOW I have, actually. I love you, Charlotte. You're great with my kids. My kids love you. You treat me like a king. We have respect for each other. Please, Charlotte...'

With that, he extracted a black velvet box from his pocket and got down on one knee...

...To Be Continued

HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers