Ch. 02 Herb's Dreams Get Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

"You must have been beautifully lubricated, darling! Did he finger-fuck you?"

"Uh-huh. He was good at it and made me love it. So when I started going with Ron and Roger, I'd encourage them by being bare down below. They got me ready for you, dearie!"

"Did you give them all your patented hand jobs?" Li nodded. "O good. The pleasure you give is something else! And it's so exciting to know that you sucked Roger off. I hope you swallowed. Did you?" Li moaned in the affirmative.

"Oh, I want you to fuck him, dear ... and Hank."

"Let's start with Bob. Maybe the others. Please understand, if I liked a boy well enough to kiss him, I became very vulnerable. What with French-kissing and having my tits fondled, it was only fear of pregnancy that kept me from giving myself to each of my boyfriends. But Bob was the most passionate of all you guys--also the most direct. He'd done it with other girls and knew how to make me want it. If I'd gone with him after Hank had broken me in, we would have fucked, I know. His cock was wonderfully big! One night I was so hot and wet that, when he pushed it past the crotch of my panties, the head of it slipped right into my pussy, but then I panicked. Truthfully, ever since, I've dreamed of having his big one all the way in. Besides the size of his cock, I recall the force and amount of his ejaculations being greater than those of my other lovers. Just think, with Bob's hot jets way up in me, you and I could have a nice fuck afterwards. You rode in so easily while Rick's come was still warm in me. Having you second was a perfect consummation of our love for Rick, and for each other.

"So, Herbie dear, your telling me you'd like me to fuck Bob seems to have opened the floodgates of my memory and my desire. I had a very sexy girlhood, and having you learn about my affairs with Hank and Roger made me terribly horny and especially anxious for you to know all about Bob and me. It so enriches our love life. And I must say that your ongoing appreciation of my tits and pussy make me proud of them and make me want to be seen and loved by guys that you and I choose. Your descriptions of Rick's beautiful big one made me want so much to pose for him and fuck him. And you're so sweet to permit me to fuck Bob, if he'd be willing, and to grant us the privacy that I feel is needed. I could tell you about it later. Okay?"

"I agree, my trying to watch would be stupid. The important thing is that you fuck him. He'll love your cunt!"

Li had been playing with my rock-hard cock off and on during her confessions. Then she asked, "Should I masturbate for him? ... Like this?" She arched her back and opened herself beautifully. The knowing fingers made slow circles, dipped deep into her hot honey, then teased the pink clit to a new prominence. The massage quickened; Li's flowing breasts rippled with the rapid action of her forearm. They began to undulate and swing in wide circles of their own. Her juiciness waxed loud before she cried out, "Oh, Herbie, show me how you want Bob to fuck me!"

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers
12