Ch. 02: Marrying Mr. Lowenstein

Story Info
She accepts Todd's marriage proposal.
1.9k words
4.47
27k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers

'T... Todd... I don't know what to say...'

'Please, Char, say yes. I love you.'

With that, I leapt into his arms, causing him to fall over. I kissed him long and deep. 'I love you too. Of course I'll marry you!'

He opened the box and there was a beautiful 3 karat diamond in a platinum setting. I began to cry; this time, they were tears of joy and disbelief. All I could say was, 'WOW.'

As we lay there on the kitchen floor in awe, Todd slipped the ring onto my finger. 'Come on, let's eat.' He stood up and extended his hand to help me up. We sat and quietly ate our breakfast, all smiley-faced.

.:.:.

'Girls, we have something to tell you.' Todd and I had rallied up Casey and Cara after school and were preparing to announce to them the wedding.

'What is it pappa? Did something bad happen?' inquired 5 year-old Cara.

'Oh no, honey. Not at all. It's GREAT news, actually!'

'Tell us, tell us!' urged Casey.

'Well,' Todd looked fondly at me and smiled, 'Charlotte and I are getting married.'

'For real!? You're gonna be our mom?'

I hadn't thought of it that way. I glanced at Todd for a look of approval. 'Well, yes, I guess so.' The looks of happiness on the girls' faces was overwhelming.

.:.:.

'Mr Lowenstein is working late again tonight, Mom. I promise I'll be home after school tomorrow.' Pause. 'K. Bye.'

I hung up and turned to Todd and winked. He had been home early so we could tell the good news to the girls and we agreed I should tell my mom he would be late again so that we could celebrate and also talk about what we would tell my parents... but that would go to the morning; it was time for celebration.

'Come here, Baby. Mmmmmm. You're so beautiful. I can't believe you're going to be my wife. Charlotte Lowenstein. I love it!'

I kissed him hard on the lips. We kissed for what seemed like an hour but we were both beginning to get very horny. I rolled over on top of Todd and kneeled over him. He backed up so he was sitting against the headboard and I was sitting in his lap. I reached down and grabbed his enormous cock and raised my hips to place it near my waiting cunt hole. I sank down onto his rod and slowly rotated my hips. We continued to make out as he gently massaged my tits.

'Mmmmmm. Todd. That feels so great.'

He leaned down and suckled on my sensitive nipples until I was nearly ready to cum then stopped. We continued to make love that way until he was on the brink. In order to try to make us cum together, he reached down and began to massage my swollen clit with his thumbs.

'Toooooodd. Please... don't... stop... Yes. Yesssss... Oooohhh... I'm cuuuummmiiiiiing!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH.'

With that, he shot a huge load of cum up inside of me. We both slumped down and fell asleep like that.

We woke a couple hours later with him still inside of me. We lay on our sides and he spooned me from behind. I was pleasantly surprised to feel his cock hard against my butt. Without a word, he grabbed hold of it and directed it toward my cunt hole. He inserted it with ease and pumped me slowly but firmly from behind. He alternated between playing with my nipples and my clit all the while kissing my neck and ears. I was on the brink again and he stopped and rolled me over.

I looked up at his gorgeous face and body and smiled lovingly. I mouthed 'I love you.' and he did the same in return. He placed my ankles upon his shoulders and entered me roughly. He pumped me hard for only a couple minutes before releasing his cum inside of me once again.

I still had not come and so, he bent down and began licking my clit. It was not long before I came long and hard. He lay down on his back and scooped me up into his arms as we fell into a deep peaceful sleep with smiles twitching the corners of our lips.

.:.:.

Todd and I ran into the back of the limo as all the wedding guests cheered and clapped behind us. The driver shut the door and we took off into the night.

Todd looked at me and kissed me lovingly. 'I love you Mrs. Charlotte Lowenstein.'

I giggled and kissed him back. 'Love you too.'

'Well, I can't believe it's all over!'

I had graduated high school only a couple months earlier and now here I was, a married woman. We were headed to a hotel near the airport where we would catch our plane to our 2-week honeymoon in the morning.

We arrived at the hotel 45 minutes later. When we got to the suite, my breath was taken away. There was a gorgeous living room with a huge TV, an adjacent bedroom with a king-sized bed and a large hot-tub. I then stepped into the bathroom where there was a large shower stall with jets from the top to the bottom and gold fixtures. I couldn't believe it... it looked like something out of a ritzy magazine!

I turned around and Todd was already laying on the bed wearing nothing but boxers, waiting for me.

I smiled coyly and lay on top of him, whispering in his ear, 'Now, now... don't get too excited... you'll have to undress me, but... no hands allowed.'

There was a twinkle in his eye as I said that and he happily agreed. I stood up and removed everything but my bra, garter, pantyhose and g-string, then lay down seductively on the bed.

Todd began first by kissing my face all over, purposely avoiding my lips. He kissed my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, nibbled my ears, never approaching my lips. He slowly kissed down my collarbone and between my tits and along the line of the lacy bra I had bought especially for the wedding. He kissed my tummy, swirling his tongue all over my sensitive skin. As he approached my crotch, he skipped to my thighs and kissed me all over my legs as well.

I was beginning to get very wet and I moaned with pleasure and longing. Todd looked at me and smiled. He asked me to roll over onto my tummy so I did. He began to give my back side the same treatment as my front. When he was all through, he worked at the clasp of my bra. It took him quite a while but finally got it undone. I turned back over again and he turned his attention to my nipples, which, by now, were sticking out in anticipation. I watched as he bit, flicked and sucked on the little red nubs until I nearly came. I could feel the sheets getting wet under my butt and started wiggling my hips.

Todd took notice of my growing impatience and bent down to kiss my inner thighs. I squeezed his head with my thighs, moaning loudly, begging for him to lick my waiting pussy.

Finally, he stuck out his tongue and licked the outer labia of my bald pussy.

'Oooooohhhhhh. Todd, please, lick my cunt. I'm so hungry for your loving.'

With his teeth, he grabbed the waistband of my g-string and with a little trouble, tugged it down and off. He then lay between my legs and lapped my cunt lips dry. Todd then proceeded to suck and bite my swollen clit until I came in gushes, again and again and again.

Finally, he came up and kissed me. 'Todd, that was amazing! I love you so much!!'

Without a word, Todd came up onto his knees and rammed his cock hard into my still spasming cunt. He fucked me, in and out, for what seemed like an hour, then dumping what seemed like a litre of spunk into my hot pussy hole.

Both exhausted, we crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

.:.:.

We woke early the next morning for our flight. We were ready to get into the shower together when Todd glanced over at the hot tub. We looked at each other and smiled.

'You thinking what I'm thinking?'

'Uh huh.' I smiled. 'Let's go.'

We slipped into the hot tub together, turned on the jets and Todd lay down on the chaise lounge along the side. I sat on top of him, facing him and kissed his face all over. 'I love you sooooooooooo much, Char.' We kissed and our tongues swirled together as we lay there in the warm bubbly water. I could feel his cock getting hard between our bodies and my pussy beginning to lubricate itself.

Todd bent down and began to slowly suck on my hard pink nubs. This time, he kept going until I came. It was amazing! I'd never felt anything like it. While my cunt was still spasming, I took hold of his cock and put it at my entrance, then slowly descended on him, all the while undulating my hips. 'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.'

I did that slowly for a while until Todd came in a flood. I kissed him, hopped out of the hot tub and headed to the shower.

.:.:.

We had now been in Hawaii for two weeks. We would be leaving in the morning so we were taking a moonlit stroll along the beach.

Before heading back, we decided to sit down in the soft white sand. I was laying with my head in Todd's lap, staring up at the stars and he was running his fingers through my hair. At one point, I felt his dick nudging the back of my neck, so I placed my hand on it and sure enough, it was rock-hard. Realizing he was caught, Todd picked me up, placed me on my back and, pinning me to the ground, kissed me hard on the lips. He reached down under my light summer dress to pull down my undies only to find that I wasn't wearing any.

I winked at him. 'See? I have some mischief up my sleeve too.'

He quickly pulled down his khaki shorts and entered me. The urgency of the situation and the thought of being seen made it all so much more exciting, as if we were both young teenagers. It was a real quickie, but great nonetheless.

As we were walking back, hand in hand, Todd seemed a little quiet. 'What is it, honey?'

'Oh, nothing.'

'Come on, tell me.'

'Well, I don't want to end our honeymoon on a bad note... I'm afraid to ask.'

'Go ahead. It never hurts to ask.'

'Well, you see... I was wondering if you ever wanted to have children with me. I know I already have two and you love them so much but I want us to have our own you know? And well, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep up this three-times-a-day stuff. And...'

'Todd... there's something I haven't told you.'

'Wha... What is it?' A shadow suddenly came over his face.

'Don't look at me like that... it's something good.'

'Oh?'

'I stopped taking the Pill before we left on our honeymoon. I'm probably pregnant NOW.'

HornyDoll
HornyDoll
25 Followers