Ch. 02 - The Mirror: Friday

Story Info
Meredith and Lisa spend some hot quality time together.
5.6k words
4.78
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week goes by painfully slow. I work every day but Wednesday. Every night I go to bed with images of Lisa in my mind and my hands between my legs. I do the same in the morning. Wow, I haven't 'rubbed my rug' this much since high school.

Friday morning, I clean my messy apartment on the off-chance I bring Lisa home later. I laugh out loud at how natural that sounds and how much I want it. Before Saturday I'd have never considered bringing a chick home, not for what I had in mind anyway.

I only have a few hours before I have-to go to work. But It's a small place, so It won't take that long. While stuffing things into my closet, I see a box that I remember has my vibrator in it. I had to hide it from Randal and haven't used it in a long time. Maybe I should put it in my nightstand like all the other single girls. It Could come in handy. Or should I say 'cum' in handy, ha ha. Note to self: get fresh batteries.

After I shower and shave my legs. I make sure the hedges are trimmed.

I pay extra attention to the even more unruly hair on top of my head and even put on a little makeup. Not enough to be obvious, just enough to accent. My mother pounded that into me since I was old enough to wear the stuff. "Don't put make up on with a cake spatula. Just use a little," she used to warn me, and still would I'm sure though I heed the warning anyway.

I give myself a once over in the mirror before I walk out. Not too shabby, I still clean up rather nicely I think patting myself on the back. I leave the house feeling pretty-darn good.

"Hi there uh...uh...Marissa. You have a good day," Mr. Kawalski says from his front porch. He still can't remember my name, but the way he has been looking at me all week tells me he remembers Saturday night all too well. I wave, blushing, and get in my car. I figure it's to be expected. I did put on quite a show.

I clock in and get right to work. Eight hour shift today, I have got to stop looking toward the door every ten minutes. She'll be here, I hope, probably around the same time as before. "Just be patient Mer," I mumble as I catch myself glancing at the door yet again.

It's a fairly busy night which helps distract me a bit. Four hours later it happens. I'm near the door with my back to it, taking an order when I hear Lisa's voice behind me asking our hostess, Trish, "Can you sit me in Meredith's section please?...somewhere out of the way?"

I turn, smile spreading across my face. Today she's wearing a simple white short sleeve button down shirt with a slightly flared skirt that barely covers her ass. It's of the same awe-inspiring shade of green as her eyes. They inspire awe in me anyhow, awe and wetness. She has a big white bag over one shoulder and her hair down with a rope necklace holding a green stone dangling above her cleavage. On her feet are a pair of white Keds.

The whole outfit is simple, but the effect is stunning. I run my eyes down her body. Her bare legs under that short skirt...wow. Trish sits her at a table for two in the corner, alone, and gives me a funny look on her way back to the door. I wonder briefly where her husband is, although I'm glad it's just her.

I'm done with the table in front of me, so I drop off their order, check on a family of three who thankfully don't need anything and head her way.

I lean on her table, smiling, "I am so glad you came." She takes my hand lightly for a moment. My heart sings while my vagina hums along. The way we're looking at each other makes our true motives readily-apparent I think, so why be coy. "I've been waiting for you all week. You look stunning by the way."

"Thank you," she says, "Mike will be glad you think so. He picked out my outfit, thought you'd like it."

"Oh I do," I say nodding and grinning. "He uh...doesn't mind?" It's a very broad question.

She shakes her head firmly with a smile. "Nope, he likes you."

"What would you like to drink?" I ask, relieved.

"Same as last time please," she replies.

"Unsweetened tea then?" I don't need to write it down.

"You remembered," she says smiling.

"I'll be right back." I turn away reluctantly. I don't want to leave her alone. When I return, she's pulling a small white box out of her bag. She opens it and pulls out a single cupcake with green frosting and a candle.

She quickly lights the candle with a cheap lighter and sticks it in the cupcake. As I set down her tea she sets down the cupcake and looks up with a smug, teasing smile. "Happy birthday to you..." she begins to sing softly.

I can't decide if I'm more surprised that she remembered, or that I've completely forgot. I was so focused on today being the day I get to see her again, I forgot it's also the day I turn twenty-five. Well fuck me. I'm caught off guard for a second. "Aww, thank you."

"Make a wish," she says, looking into my eyes.

"I think it's already coming true," I say leaning in to blow out the candle. I am so corny. Ugh! I take a bite and under the green icing I notice the cupcake is pink on the inside. Gee, I wonder if that was intentional. "It tastes good, very good," I say. Subtle Mer ... real subtle. I finish my cupcake right then and there, making sure to lick some of the icing off slowly and then suck my fingertips clean. She watches the whole process intently. "So, what would you like?" I ask through lips sticky with icing.

"From the menu...or?" she looks at me playfully.

"Yes. What do want from the menu?" I play right back. "We can worry about what's not on the menu later."

She thinks for a second, "I'm not really here for the food, just the company. Same as last time I suppose. You remember?"

I remember everything about the last time she came in here. "Garden chicken salad, ranch dressing on the side coming right up," I say.

It was hard to see her in the flesh and not think about all the times over the last week she'd been in my fantasies, had been my fantasy. Not to mention all the things her fantasy-self had done to me and with me.

I wait on my few other tables for a bit, constantly glancing in her direction. It's like I need to make sure she's really there, waiting just for me. I feel all warm on the inside.

"How is Mike this evening?" I ask as I deliver her salad.

"He's sitting on the kids tonight. He thought we could get to know each other better without him," She smiles at me warmly. "So, what do you want to know?"

I hum thoughtfully for a moment, "what do you do for a living? I'm aspiring to be a lotto winner myself, but it's hit or miss, mostly miss. In the mean time this was the only place in town with a 'divorced chicks with no experience, apply here' sign in the window."

She nods in understanding, smiling. "I'm a rising star in the fast-paced world of book storage, distribution, cataloging, and reclamation." Seeing my puzzled expression she adds, "I'm a librarian silly." I love the way she called me silly.

I can't help but imagine leaning down to kiss her deeply right now. I'm guessing that would probably end my gainful employment. "Aren't you supposed to be wearing those black rimmed 'naughty librarian' glasses?"

She laughs out loud, "I knew I was missing something. Maybe that's why the other librarians don't take me seriously. Would you like me better with a pair?" she asked.

I put two hands in front her face, thumbs and pointers looped together like I'm trying to picture her with some sexy specs. "No, I like your face the way it is. A lot." I remember where I am for a moment, "I need to check on my other tables. Wait right here."

When I turn around, our hostess Trish, or the professional 'eater-seater' as she calls it, is staring at Lisa and I. I don't know for how long, but she gives me a 'hey whatever floats you boat' expression. Apparently to the observant, our flirting isn't exactly subtle. Oh well, Trish is kinda snobby anyway. I resist the childish urge to stick my tongue out at her.

I go back to actual work for about fifteen minutes before I stop at Lisa's table again. "I'd love to able to talk to you without this pesky job getting in the way," I say.

"I was thinking the same thing. When do you get off?" she asks.

I smile as my face reddens. I'm thinking of a whole different kind of getting off. "Ten," I say. "Meet me here?"

She looks at her watch, pretending to debate, her smile giving her away. Ten is about two and half hours away. "I'll be waiting in the parking lot."

We talk a bit more about small stuff. The air pregnant with all the things we want to say but can't. I bring her a dessert I conveniently forget to put on her check, Cheesecake with whipped cream and a cherry on top. As I set it down I say, "I put the cherry on just for you."

"Thank-you babe," she says, popping the cherry in her mouth. She sucks on it for a second before pulling off the stem and swallowing. "It was delicious." OK, If I had done that, it would've been corny. She does it and it's hot as hell. I love her calling me babe.

After she's eaten her dessert, I bring her check, complete with a winking smiley face and my name written on it. When she hands it back with a card, she merely smiles. We don't speak during the whole transaction. I don't want to cheapen the moment with business and she seems of the same mind. Our eyes speak volumes to each other anyway.

When she stands to leave, I stand close. "See you soon babe," I say. Two can play that game.

"Not soon enough my love," she whispers. My heart races. She managed to one-up me.

I watch her walk to the door. She glances over her shoulder, looking at me and then down to her ass, which she shifts back and forth for me before walking out into the night. Trish, at her post by the door sees the whole thing, rolls her eyes and turns her back to me.

I think hey, don't knock it till you try it. Then it occurs to me I haven't even tried it yet myself. But I already know what I want. This was no experiment. I may hardly know her, but I sure as shit want to know her better. I've already done just about everything with fantasy Lisa in my mind. I know I'm going to love the real thing.

The last two hours of my shift can't go by fast enough. I almost forget my tips in my rush to be with the hot-as-hell woman I know is waiting for me in the parking lot.

I step outside and scan the parking lot for a pair of pretty, green eyes behind a steering wheel. I wish I had asked what kind of car she drives. I spot her in a blue Toyota and head in her way. Leaning into her window I say, "hey stranger, where do you want to go?"

She smiles. "Take me to your place, we can come get my car in the morning."

I blush. "OK babe, follow me." I open her door. After she rolls up her window and locks the car I hold her hand as we cross the parking lot to where my Beetle is parked. I don't care who sees us. Neither, it seems, does she. I make a presentation of opening the passenger door for her and bow comically as she climbs in. Once in the car myself I say, "sorry to make you wait. What have you been doing for the last two hours?"

"I went home to check on my husband and the kids. You know

'when the cat's away, the mice will play'. Mike's almost like a third kid sometimes. He says hi by the way," she smiles. "I also wanted to put on something more comfortable." She looks my way and I must look confused. She is wearing the same white button-down shirt and green skirt as before. "I left my bra and panties at home," she clarifies.

Oh my gawd...yes! I think to myself. "Very nice," I say out loud. "Shall we?" I ask, crank up the car and back out.

As we leave the lot I get up the nerve to put my hand on her thigh. I have never put my hand on the warm bare thigh of another women. I don't want to take it away either. I'm very glad she doesn't pull away. In fact, she opens her legs a little to get closer to me. My fingers trace little circles on her inner thigh as her hand finds my wrist and holds it there, not wanting me to stop. I try to concentrate on driving and not on what's hiding there, bare under that green skirt and mere inches from my hand. Oh how I want to touch it.

We pull into my spot and I shut off the car. We sit for a minute in the silence. I'm still rubbing her inner thigh and her head is back against the seat, green eyes closed, breathing deeply.

"I don't want to move my hand," I say.

"I don't want you to either. That feels really good," she replies. "But I'm going to assume you have a bed somewhere in your place, and you can rub me wherever you want once we're on it." She opens her electric green eyes and looks at me with more longing than Randell ever had. "Please Meredith. I want you to make love to me, tonight."

Pulling my hand away reluctantly I hop out of the car and run around to her side and open the door. She stands, taking my hand, her eyes on mine. We walk side by side, her arm around my waist to the front door. I unlock it, fumbling with my keys as I do so. Once inside she pushes me up against the door and puts her face right up to mine. We stand there for a few seconds. Our bodies up against each other, as close to kissing as you can get, breathing in each other's air.

"Have you ever done this before?" she whispers.

"No, but I've never wanted anything or anyone more, believe me," I say, "you?"

"Once," she replies, "girlfriend in college. I could never quite get it out of my mind. Especially after I saw you."

"Ok, can we talk more later." I breathe it more than speak it.

She nods. "Yeah, later." And then I put my lips to hers. I kiss her fully and she kisses me back. I part my lips and she does the same. I slide my tongue out to meet hers and they slow dance with each other almost of their own accord.

Wow! Does this woman know how to kiss. The real Lisa is far better than the fantasy Lisa. I hungrily suck her tongue into my mouth. She moans. One of her hands finds its way into my hair while the other presses against the small of my back, pulling me closer. I wrap myself around her in the most heated embrace I've ever been in.

We stop kissing long enough to find the couch. It's closer than the bed. She pulls off my shirt as I sit down. She then straddles my legs. Facing me, she reaches around to unhook my bra, kissing me as she does so.

Once my breasts are free of their cage. Her hands find them, cup them, and caress them, one hand on each, still kissing me deeply. I find I can moan and kiss at the same time. I inhale sharply when she starts to pinch my nipples lightly. I'm getting wetter by the second.

"Hey. No fair," I say when I can get a word in, "you still have your shirt on."

"We'll just have to fix that won't we," she says, sitting up straight smiling. She puts her hands behind her pushing her chest out. "Then unbutton me honey."

"Gladly sweetie," I say reaching up to undo her shirt, glad she's no longer wearing a bra for me to struggle with. I'm enjoying the cute little terms of endearment. Randal never said anything of the kind. Her shirt is off and on the floor next to mine in short order. I then find myself staring at a perfect pair of tits. Not too big, yet not too small. These babies are just right. I'd never understood the male fascination with boobs. Randal didn't either apparently. I didn't get it before, but being this close to hers in the state I'm in, oh how I get it now.

I reach up for the first time ever to stroke and caress the breasts of another woman. She just leans her head back, hands behind her neck and says, "Take your time hon. That feels nice." I explore them, watching her reaction. My fingers trace around the sides and bottoms of her perfect tits. I pull at her nipples, enjoying the way her breath seems to catch every time I do. I can easily smell her wet, open to the air, pussy. It takes all my will power not to reach under that green skirt and feel just how wet she is. Take your time Mer, take your time.

After a few minutes of my breast massage, Lisa looks down at me with glazed, beautiful green eyes. I suddenly pull her forward with one arm and wrap my lips around her now hard right nipple. My tongue seeks it out and plays with it, flicking it around. I alternate between flicking and a gentle suction while she moans into the wall above my couch. Her nipples take turns in my mouth for I don't know how long. Lisa's hands are behind my head guiding me from one to the other.

She pulls back, her tit leaving my mouth with a cute little pop. We both laugh. "Where's your bed my love?"

She stands up in front of me. I scoot forward and wrap my arms around her lower body. Kissing her softly on the stomach, running my hands up and down the backs of her thighs. I am acutely aware of how close my mouth is to her bare, wet pussy. I want it to be closer. Slow down Mer.

Finally standing, I lead her the whole eleven feet to my bedroom door. It's dim, but we can see. She slowly climbs on the bed with her back to me. She pauses while on all fours to look back at me and shifts her awesome bare ass, framed under her too short skirt, back and forth just like she had done for me twice before at the restaurant. I hurry to lose my shoes, peel my pants off, and drop my soaked undies to the floor.

For a brief moment I wonder what she thinks about my body. My insecurities rise to the surface briefly and I awkwardly put my arms in front of me as if to block her view. Lisa reads my body language for what it is. She is quickly off the bed and standing in front of me. "You are a beautiful, curvaceous, hot, tasty morsel of a woman and I want every inch of you just the way you are. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. She kisses me again and those old insecurities vanish as quickly as they came.

She breaks the kiss and grins, "help a girl out of her skirt?"

"Gladly," I say. She turns around showing me the button and zipper. After undoing both I get down on my knees and ease her skirt slowly down around her ass, which is now right in front of my face. I began to rub her cheeks and plant little kisses on her butt in a couple of places, slowly running my lips around its curves. She moans and puts her hands on the bed, while I lavish my affection on her glorious backside. Boobs are great, I think, But it seems I'm definitely an ass girl.

She spreads her legs more, exposing her pussy to my already busy tongue and mouth. I'm sure it tastes as good as it smells. Oh-so-tempting. I've given this some thought though. OK, a lot of thought. I had a plan. If I got this far and if Lisa was of the same mind as I surely was. I want to meet her pussy in the light. I want to see as well as touch and taste. I glance up to make sure my curtains are closed this time, and reach over to turn on my lamp.

She looks up surprised and for a second I think she's going to ask me to turn it off. But she merely smiles. "Good. I want to be able to see you too."

"Um-hmm," I murmur while I turn her around and sit her on the edge of my bed and wonder briefly that only a week ago I would have never considered doing the things I was about to do this green-eyed beauty. I stand and push her back onto the bed, raising her legs with my arms.

She giggles. "I think I know what you want," she says sweetly, "you want to taste me don't you?"

"Yes," I say, "yes...I...do." I lean in to kiss her again. My tongue finds hers and they dance some more. She breathes hard as I moved down to suck on her tits, taking her nipples into my mouth one at a time. She breathes even harder, her hands on the back of my head urging me downward. I leave a trail of wet kisses down her belly. When I'm on my knees and level with her beautiful pussy, she wraps an arm around each of her thighs to hold her legs up, I assume so my hands are free to explore.

I put my face close to her glistening wet pussy. Her aroma makes me even wetter. In the light I can see every fold, every crevice. I kiss my way down her thigh. My fingers find her pussy and I explore it gently, stroking her lips, spreading them open. I could play with her like this all night, but there is something I want to do much more.

12