Ch. 03: Brother's Kinky Fucking

Story Info
Brother gets mom on bondage.
4.2k words
4.04
121.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that dark night my eyes went thro my brother's handwritten words in his diary. I had already changed my dress to a nightgown without any panties or bra and in that cold night I felt myself hot as I read his diary…

Feb 25:

Days went after that memorable one and this time today my dad's sister-in-law had come to the house. Actually she is the sister of my mom and she had married dad's brother. In our culture we would call her chithi…

Today early in the morning after everyone had gone to his or her work; as usual I was sleeping late in the morning. I woke up only to hear running water from the bath that was attached to mom's bedroom.

May be mom was taking bath, I thought as I woke, but only to later find out that both mom and her sister, Pavithra, taking bath together, for I heard both of giggling in the bathroom.

So I ran to the back of the house to watch them take bath, through the ventilator.

There they were, with water running from the shower, mom fully naked and chithi half naked below her hips and her bra open… both of them standing away from the water, were held to each other and feeling the ecstasy behind the lesbian sex. As both of them were only their sides all I could see was their contours and not their cunts.

May be the water was running to make me believe that they were taking bath.

‘God what a sight I would never miss that' I said to myself and returned to my room masturbating myself.

And within minutes chithi came out, smoothed her dress and smiled a chic smile at me as I watched. Mom later came out taking a bath getting ready for some ‘important work' outside as she said it.

She left dressing herself saying that she would return late.

After mom went out, chithi went into the bathroom to take a bath. After a few minutes I heard water running inside. I could smell the aroma of the shampoo and soap she used to clean herself.

I peeked thro the doorknob, but didn't have what I expected there. She was standing on one side of the bathroom and I could see her naked until… I heard her say to herself, ‘God! I forgot to get the towel'.

Then she shouted aloud calling me and asking me to get her a towel. I didn't answer. She called me for long and then probably thinking that I was asleep she would made up her mind to get it herself.

As I heard the door click open, I ran out of the room silently, but still trying to get a look at her and see what she was up to.

I saw the door open and there, damn, I stood there frozen at the sight my Chithi coming out of the bathroom naked covering her breasts with her arms and with her hair tangled at her sides and water dripping from her whole naked body.

As she walked towards her suitcase, I could see water droplets drip from her nipples that were in the shape of the pencil eraser and her loose breasts were dancing from this side to that side. Her dark pubic hair around her cunt were matted as they were wet.

Water was freely flowing along the cuts and hairs of her cunt that should have been a week since shaven... as there were only a few hairy stubbles on it. She sat down on the floor cross-legged, took out a bath towel from her case and started toweling herself. Then rolling the towel around her naked body, she started walking towards me.

Not knowing what to do, I ran back to my bed and acted as if I was asleep. After a few seconds she entered my room clad only in her towel that was not even covering half of her luscious breasts.

She came near me and knelt down near my bed. My heart was still thumping hard expecting her next move. I tried my best to keep my dick flat thinking other than sex.

But she moved near me and making sure that I was fast asleep she undid the buttons of my shorts and pulled it down to my ankles. My dick now started growing and she ripped my underwear too and I was naked below my hip. My dick had become a full grown one by this time, standing erect.

She started to caress my dick and then started licking it. I started moaning and making up my mind that this is the time; I woke up seeing right into her eyes asking, "Chithi… what are you doing?"

She was silent for a time but I didn't see fear grip her. Instead she signaled me to keep quiet. "Ssshhhh…" she said, smiling.

Her hand still on my dick she asked, "Arjun, how do you feel?"

"Oh… chithi… I feel as I if I'm fainting…" I said as if I was innocent young boy.

"Have you ever seen a girl naked?" she asked for which I remained silent.

"No…you wouldn't have…" she herself answered to the question she asked and then suddenly pulled the towel off her body revealing her full blown naked breasts.

‘God I could never forget those breasts' I said to myself.

Seeing sweat forming in my face, she said, "Don't be afraid. Everything will be O.K…"

Then she stood up above me on the bed offering a full view of her body and her hairy cunt.

Hastily unbuttoning my shirt and moving them aside she sat above my dick in a manner she would do in an Indian type of toilet. Slowly, as she lowered herself, I could feel my dick touching her warm rubbery soft under parts.

As she lowered herself more and more, I felt my dick ripping her body into two and at the same time I could feel the harsh pain in my dick.

"Chithi… it's paining…" I moaned.

"It‘ll pain first… don't be afraid…" she said as if teaching a child.

She caught hold of my hips and started lowering herself more and more; she was also moaning a little bit.

Then she started a rhythm of moving up and down, and all I could do is just groan with my dick paining due to friction.

"Come on… push yourself up…" she said, but I was still numb below her.

"Come on… push…" she said rocking me and I started rocking with her.

Slowly we both were engulfed in sweat and at one moment I was mesmerized and excited by the dancing movement of her breasts and felt as though my head would dissolve.

Just as she pulled out of me, I could see my whitish semen dripping out of her cunt. And at the same time I could hear my mom ringing the doorbell.

She covered herself with the towel and moved to mom's bedroom saying, "Be good and never say what happened here to anyone…" I felt my limp penis to be sticky of her cunt juices and thought of washing it, but had no time as mom rang the doorbell again.

So I put on my trousers and then relishing what had happened a few minutes ago I moved towards the main door. On my way I saw Chithi smiling at me from the bedroom. I returned the smile and moved away.

As she came in mom smiled a wicked smile at me and went into her room locking the door. "You said you'd be late…" I heard Chithi ask mom.

I peeked through the door hole and saw what was happening inside. Mom didn't answer Chithi's question but started to remove her dress one by one.

As she removed her dress she said, "Actually we thought of going out for shopping, but everything was spoilt as my friend's sister came to her house. God even as I entered they were dong lesbian… both fucking each other like bitches. What a sight! I couldn't hold anymore. I slipped out feeling hornier. Damn if I don't cum now…that's all…I would die…" she said and suddenly kissed Chithi in her lips.

Chithi was now clad in her see-through nightgown with her black colored cotton bra and her petticoat clearly visible.

Mom now dressed in her petticoat and bodice, was panting as she broke her kiss, "Sorry, Darling…" mom said to her and pulled the fly of the zip in Chithi's nightgown. Within seconds both their dresses were at their feet, with both of them in their bras and panties. Mom pushed her to bed and violently ripped off her panties. Both their panties were soaked by their cunt juices, but Chithi's panties had my cum included in it.

Chithi's nipples were erect and her breasts enlarged, she was moaning now as mom sucked her breasts pushing aside her bra. Slowly mom kissed Chithi's body from her breasts towards her navel and then to her cunt.

Slowly she inserted the index and middle finger of her right hand into Chithi's sloppy cunt and she pulled out as fast as she had inserted it with an alarming sound.

"Why…what happened?" Chithi asked to her startled.

Mom's face had already turned red and she showed her fingers filled with cum to her and asked, "What's this?"

"What's that…? I see nothing…" Chithi said smiling.

"Don't joke and don't say that I've never seen a guy's cum in my life…" She said slapping Chithi hard on her cheeks.

Chithi had now turned serious, but she didn't say anything. "Whose is that?" mom again asked in a harsh tone.

Chithi after some more persuasion came out saying that it was my cum.

"God! Damn… how could you do that…" you're just now married and what if you got pregnant…" mom was serious.

"Take it easy… Priya…he will not make me pregnant…" Chithi said to mom.

"No… I'm cared about you and not him. I can't leave you like this. Come on…sit down…" she said to Chithi and brought some cotton from her medical kit. She pushed Chithi's legs wide and then inserting the cotton inside her cunt she started cleaning it. Little did she know that, I've poured a lot of cum into her.

Finishing off she said, "Never do this again… it's safe to have sex with girls but not other men…" she said and then mom continued to finger fuck herself till came to orgasm. And I could see Chithi smile wickedly at mom which mom didn't notice.

In the later pages, after three months, brother had confirmed that Chithi had got pregnant by him and even mom knew about this. I couldn't digest, mom being quiet at his son fucking her sister and making her pregnant.

Many pages were blank after Feb 25, and I came across a shocking entry in it as three-forth of his holidays was over by then.

Apr 7:

Today would be the most sinful ever in my life. After mom knew that I had fucked Chithi she had been teasing me a lot and exciting me sexually but still not allowing me to fuck her. Dad and Sandhya had gone to our native for a three days' holiday and I got a golden opportunity with mom. For time she had been pushing me out and I was now like mad dog wanting to have sex.

‘It is today or never' I told to myself, ‘even if I had to force mom on my way to have sex with her'. So early in the morning even as she got up from her bed, I opened up this matter frankly with her. But she just brushed me and my thoughts aside.

I pleaded with her for many times but she wouldn't hear me. At last I made up my mind.

"Mom, then I'll have to do it by force…" I caught hold of her shoulders and said to her harshly.

"Hey… are you blackmailing me? I'm your mom and I've seen many things like this in my life. Let's see what you can do. I'm not the person who'll bow to you." She said then giving a scornful look tried to move out of the room.

"Mom…" I called her but there was no response.

So I went to her and caught hold of her shoulders. "Leave me Arjun…" she said in a harsh tone.

" Not that soon…" I said to her trying to open the zip of her nightgown.

"No… leave me…" she shouted and pushed me away.

"Surely, you'll regret for this, mom…" I said and then tried to kiss her in her mouth. She again tried to push me but I didn't leave her. Instead I pulled her near me and then pushed her on the bed.

Then I tried to open her dress, but still she wouldn't allow me do that to her. At one moment it seemed as though she was a teenage girl and I was trying to rape her. The more she resisted, more I got hornier.

Mom tried her best to get away from me screaming, but I wouldn't leave her that way. So I slapped two times on both her cheeks and they turned red. Mom was shocked for a moment and then started to cry and push me away.

Within moments I got hold of her hands tightly and then sitting above her I gagged her with a towel that was nearby. Then with one end of the bedspread I tied her hands. Still she was moaning thro' that towel and kicking me with her legs. So with the other end of bedspread I tied both her legs together.

Still she tried to resist and this bedspread will not last long keeping her in bondage. So I got thin nylon ropes from the storeroom. Even as I entered, the makeshift rope at her legs had now loosened. And she was trying to come out of it.

First I wound a nylon rope five or six times so that it was tight enough and then tied it around her legs, so that she couldn't even move her legs apart. Then I tied both her hands together and made sure that whatever she did, the rope wouldn't loosen.

She was lying on the bed now panting hard, but still trying to come out of the bondage.

"Sorry mom, no matter what you do, you can never come out of that…" I grinned a shit like grin at her.

Tried her best but as she got up she fell on the floor. "Why are you doing like this? No matter what you do, I'm not going to have sex with you without your permission. If you're not going to allow me soon, then you'll feel for that…"I said to her for which she shook her both sides violently.

But I'm not going to leave her that way. So I got two long ropes and inserted them into the two hooks that were on the ceiling. Actually, those hooks are little bit away from the bed and are used to make a makeshift cradle for babies.

Then I tied one rope to one of the legs of the bed and another one to a large dressing table that was on the other side of the room. Finishing my work, I came to mom with ends of all the four ropes in my hands. By this time she knew to what I'm up to and moaning, she shook her head violently resisting me.

She was still wearing her see-through nightgown and I could see her bra and petticoat within. Her breasts had by now, enlarged with her nipples sticking out. I made her stand and tied all the ends of the ropes to either of her hands and her legs. Making sure that it was tight enough, I undid the knots that I had already tied on her hands and legs. The tightness of the nylon rope had made her skin turn red.

Now with the rope still loose, mom tried to come of them, but even before she could do that, I pulled the ropes taut and all she could do is move her hands above her head to lessen the pain she was feeling in her hands. I pulled more in a way that only half of her feet touched the floor.

Then I pulled the ropes that were tied to her both legs and she spread her legs wider to relieve the pain. But since she was wearing a nightgown, she couldn't move her legs apart to the last extent.

"Now… mom, I'm not going to leave you till you are on my side. Are you on my side? Will you do what I say?" I asked her, but still she shook her head sideways.

"That means, you should be given some shock treatment…" I said to her and brought a knife from the kitchen.

Then I tore her nightgown at the bottom with it and after that with my hand I tore it fully till the neck. Then I cut off the rest and took the rag out of her. She was standing there with a bra covering her large breasts and a rose colored petticoat still covering her to the ankles. "What is this for after all?" I said and pulled the knot of her petticoat and it fell to her ankles. But since both her legs were tied to either side, I couldn't take it out. The only other way is…cut it. That's what I did.

Mom was now standing in her bra and panties. Only then I got a look at the panties. God! She was wearing Sandhya's panties.

"Do you think you can become a young girl like Sandhya, just like wearing her panties? Do you know one thing mom? On day or the other I'm going to have sex with her too and one day I'd tie her in the same manner right in front of your eyes…" for which mom again shook her head wildly to her sides.

God! I couldn't believe living with such a guy as my brother all these years. Never in my life am I going to allow him to do that to me…

"Anyhow… I'm not going take off your bra and panties, instead I'm going to do this…" I said and then I left her that way and got a chair for me and sat in front of her reading a magazine. Nearly fifteen minutes went by and till now she had head bowed down feeling tired. But now she moaned calling me nearer.

I went near her and asked what she wanted. She still moaned and so I got the gag out of her mouth and asked the same question again.

"Please…let me off… I want to pee…" she said.

"Is that so?" I asked her.

"Please…" she pleaded with me again.

Suddenly a weird thought came into my mind. Even the thought, which my mom peeing in front of me, here in the bedroom made me hornier.

"Sorry, mom… do you remember one day, you made me drink your pee. For that, now I'm going to punish you… I'm not going to allow you to pee today. There is no other choice for you. What will you do now?" I asked her.

"Plea…" she tried to plead to me again, but I gagged her mouth again and returned to the chair.

For a while she wiggled to either side or moved her hips in a rhythmic manner so as to control her pee, but it didn't make good for her. I could see her eyes plead for relief but no way am I going to get her out.

Nearly trying to control her pee for ten minutes, she couldn't do that more. Seeing that I'm not going to leave her and there's no other way for her, mom peed right in front of me in the bedroom itself.

First, I could see her panties getting wet and then they got soaked, then I could see her urine trickle its way down along her thighs towards her ankles and then form a large puddle at her feet. Then slowly it reduced its flow and stopped. I could see her let out a loud breath and then relax, lowering her head at her sides and tears trickling along the sides of her eyes on her cheeks.

"God! Mom…can't you even control your pee? See what a mess you've done doing your pee in the bedroom?" I teased and laughed at her.

"I'm going to punish you for this too… just stand in your own urine until it dries!!!" I said to her and then got a garden hose from the bathroom. She thought I'm going to clean the mess she had made. But that not what I did.

I brought one end of the hose and then pulling her smelly urine soaked panties aside I started to insert it right into her asshole. Even as I tried to insert the tip, mom tried to wiggle and resist me, but I went on inserting the hose long way into her asshole. Her legs wide apart made my work easier. She tried to get it out by wiggling, but it was that much in that it would never come out.

Then I connected the other end of the hose to a hot water tap and opened it a little. First, mom moaned a little but as the hot water from the geyser went into her ass towards her tummy, her moan got louder and she was wiggling fast to get rid off the hose from her ass. But still I didn't leave her that way.

I increased the speed of the water from the tap and I could see mom writhing in pain and tears coming off her eyes. By this time her head was shaking fast either sides.

Damn! I didn't see such a hardhearted man in my brother, even as I read what he had written, I could feel tears coming off my eyes and I could feel the pain mom was feeling at that time…

Slowly, I stopped the water from the tap and then went near mom. Unable to relive the pain in her tummy, she was struggling to get the hose out and her anal sphincter muscles had become dilated and water was coming out of her asshole even though the hose was inside her.

"Now… are you on my side mom? Will you do what I say? I asked mom for which she shook her head again, but now up and down.

So I got to her back and then started pulling the hose out of her asshole. I could see her feel the pain. And the moment all of the hose came out, whoosh!! , All the shit that was in her tummy came out along with water splashing on either side of her thighs and then adding to the mess that she had already made.

It was for minutes, she tried to push her yellowish shit out of her asshole and then felt the hell of tiredness. As I tried to loosen the knot at her wrists, her legs unable to bear the weight of her body, she fist knelt down on her shit plus urine mess and then fell to the floor with her face down, her hair, chin, breasts, stomach and thighs, smeared with her yellowish shit and urine.

12