Ch. 03 Luscious Maturity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

"Hold it," I said, "suppose Anita could become involved with Herb ... then our intimacies could flourish above-board. I know she's fond of him."

"Wow, that's an idea! As a matter of fact, he's asked me about her tits, wondering if we ever did anything together."

Just then the others came onto the patio from the front of the house.

"Where have you folks been?" I asked.

"We went back to our house to get the Herb Alpert discs," Anita explained.

"I told Anita you've been getting turned on by the 'golden oldies' lately," Herb added.

"Yes, I have," Lianne said, smiling.

III ANITA'S STORY--CONTINUED

As you remember from my earlier confession, I love guys. As a teenager, thanks to the nice fucking I got from Hank and Louie, I was able to take my wonderful Bob's extra-large cock with pleasure. The one-night threesome we had with Herb the second year of our marriage has lingered in my memory and fed my fantasy of watching Bob do my beautiful friend Lianne.

During a recent cookout at Herb and Lianne's house, I sensed that possibly things could happen. I had a good time, and Bob's evening must have been several cuts above good. That very night at home, he brought up the subject of swinging with them. It was so sudden!

We looked in different directions during nearly a minute of silence, which I broke: "Lianne must have really turned you on! Okay, let's say we wanted to get involved with them; how would we invite them? Frankly, I think Herb's attraction to me is evident: the goodnight-kiss I got was more than a friendly peck."

We had looked upon our menage a trois of that earlier time as an instance of social service; otherwise swapping or swinging had never been entertained seriously in our bedroom. Into our thirties the wildest we'd been was Bob's creating a portfolio of my nude modeling: Hank's two in black and white and fifteen or so of Bob's own in color, including some recent Penthouse-type shots of my pussy open seductively to the viewer. And this year, he has set up our new camcorder in the bedroom for the fun of viewing ourselves as porn stars.

In short, the seed that Bob had planted took hold in my fertile imagination; and we decided that our invitation to swing would be prefaced by an exhibition of the nude photographs of me age 14 through 36. And we had lots of fun producing a video especially for Li and Herb. First I did a strip tease, during which I fingered my nipples and swung my tits back and forth close to the camera eye; then I parted my light brown pubic curls and masturbated on the bed. Bob kept saying, "Make yourself come for Herb. That's great!"

When we targeted Lianne, Bob thought it would be most effective if I demonstrated how I suck him to his biggest and let him come on my tits. Well into this scene, I jerked him lightly and spoke to the camera, "Li dear, this big cock is for you!" Bob climaxed in spades in less than a minute.

Well, our plan was a winner: they oohed and ahhed over the portfolio, and at one point Li grabbed Herb's crotch searchingly and whispered, "I thought so." Incredibly, they were both eager to watch the video. My masturbation scene moved Herb to remark, "I wish we had a video of you, Li."

Bob inserted, "We could make one tonight!"

"What a great idea!" I gushed.

"Do you want to, Li?" Herb entreated.

After a ladylike pause, Lianne nodded, "Let's do it. And could we undress to watch the rest of your film? I don't know when I've been so horny."

Li's lead was beautiful--almost as though it had been planned. Having these good friends see my mature breasts bare was thrilling; I had wanted it so much; even as I had been hot to see and feel Herb's penis again. Lianne's enormous tits were equally exciting and inviting. Our friends seemed mutually affected. Something I noted in particular was Herb's rapt attention to, if not reverence for, the range and force of Bob's ejaculation on the video.

As I say, Li was such a dear, especially during the subsequent filming, which I directed. She suddenly stopped and requested that I show her how I would suck Herb's cock. From that point on I didn't know if we were on film or off. Bob and Li stole away to the bedroom; and Herb and I did it all in the living room--which had never seen so much living, I guarantee it.

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers
12