Ch. 04 The Bed

Story Info
Sarah comes up on top.
3.2k words
4.35
21.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Hour Four ... The Bed.

He felt cheated, cheated that he had not been able to make her cum. She was definitely a cool customer and he would have to be more careful with his own desires, otherwise she would never cum and he would be bitterly disappointed. He would admonish himself later for taking her and fucking her so quickly, next time he would take his time and be more measured in his passion. But God, he could only stand so much and she was such a turn on for him, unfortunately even more now, knowing as he did that he would have to work extra hard to enable her to cum with him.

Her head was reeling and she felt quite dizzy, but he was looking at her with such tenderness, she could hardly stand up properly, after such a rollercoaster of emotions going on in her head. Her legs were quite wobbly and he noticed that she was losing the ability to stand up.

This was good in his opinion, she was a strong woman and needed a little extra persuasion, more than a regular petite woman would have needed and he was the man for the job with this one. Once she has tasted the crop, there is no going back for her or for him. He stood there looking at her, as she wavered to and fro, her head still upright, but her eyes looking tired. He wondered if she was now ready, it had taken 3 hours to get to this point and still he did not know if she was ready to submit yet. He decided to take a chance and prepare her for the next stage.

He took off the nipple clamps, as they were still in place despite all of her writhing on the bench. Her nipples were looking enormous now and, as they had gone purple, he started to massage them. She winced when he touched them but soon realised that he was trying to get the blood circulation again; would not want to lose a nipple now would she. Once they were looking nice and pink, he started to undo the ballet boots a buckle at a time. His fingers were touching her skin more and more, he was holding onto her thighs and legs as he manoeuvred his way down the numerous buckles and laces. Every time his fingers or hands touched her, they sent a sliver of electricity down her spine and into her stomach, butterflies god she did love those butterflies, always did and always will do. At last both boots were off her long legs, there were grazes where the buckles had broken the skin. Again he used the same ointment as before to sooth them, as there were so many cuts on both her legs, from the struggling that she had done on the bench, otherwise these would not have hurt her at all, he thought to himself.

"Now, Sarah, do you wish to be let down from this contraption or shall we continue with you suspended?"

Sarah knew he was talking to her, but was not sure if she could stand up on her own anymore.

"Yes, Master please could I, but I do not know if I will be able to stand up now."

"We shall see, if you can not, that is what the bed is for."

He unbuckled the spacer bar from the cuffs and slowly let her take her own weight again. She faltered, but could just about take her own weight on those strong lithe legs of hers. He stopped to let her regain her balance and once she had he continued to lower the chain until her hands were by her sides. He then took off the cuffs and she was released.

She stood there for a moment, not quite sure if she was free or not. But then she had to sit down quickly, she felt dizzy and disorientated.

"Put your head between your legs, Sarah or you may pass out."

This had been a harrowing experience for her and it was only now that she released how harrowing. The adrenaline was leaving her system now and she was drifting away. He knew that he must keep her awake at all costs, otherwise she would awake with renewed vigour and all his hard work would be lost.

He slapped her across the face and shouted at her to stand up again.

Startled into wide eyed contact, she got another slap on the other side of the face.

"Do not look at me, look at the ground."

She stood up and looked at the ground. She instinctively placed her hands behind her back.

He took out his crop and stroked her cheek with it; she eyed it suspiciously, not knowing if he was going to use it on her again.

"Now, you are testing my patience young lady, and all this struggling and shit is going to stop, do you understand me? You are mine now for the duration, get used to it. I will not be stopping for five minutes until I have had my way with you in every possible conceivable way. Oh, and if you are wondering yes, you will be cumming soon, very soon, I just need to do some more testing of your reserve."

She stood there, very cool and now very controlled. He did not like the look of her face, as she was regaining her strength, he could see she was starting to recalculate the situation. He then quickly handcuffed her hands behind her back again. Then he launched her bodily by her waist onto the bed backwards. He then jumped on top of her, astride her he undid one cuff and tied her arm to the bedpost; he then tied the other one to the other side and then tied both her legs at the knees and tied her ankles to her thighs. He then started to tie and knot a lattice of Shibari rope tying around her curvaceous, body and upper torso, in between her legs and up over her ample breasts. He was now enjoying himself, she was held tight and he hovered over her.

"Look at me now" he said grinning at her.

She continued to look away from him. He squeezed her face and made her look at him in the eyes. God, she had gorgeous brown eyes, he was drinking in their details, slightly hazel with a dark brown rim - lovely. He went to kiss her and she pushed her face up to his, then he withdrew his face and carried on grinning at her. She looked disappointed, aah perhaps she enjoys kissing more than she is letting on. He then starts to play with her distended nipples now and she is letting out deep sighs as he plays with them, flicking them and pulling them, then letting them go, watching them wobble and settle back in place where they have been tied up by him.

He gets off the bed and goes over to the cupboard and finds himself another nice toy to play with; a vibrator, he brings it over to her and starts playing with her clitty around the rope, which is in between her legs, he has to tug on it to get to her sweet spot, but that is all part of the trick of the knots, tight but not so tight that you can not penetrate or feel her underneath. She is now starting to writhe and breathe very deeply. She is getting very wet now as he continues to play with her inserting the vibrator into her and switching it on. He pushes it in very high, and she winces at the pain of it. He then releases her legs and ties them up closed with the vibrator still inside her whirring away. She is now trussed up so tightly with a vibrator inside her. He gets off the bed and walks over to the sofa and sits down with a beer and a cigarette.

She was feeling exhausted, shattered and exhilarated also, a whole mixture of emotions some of them did not even have names that she would recall ever using. She was so glad he had taken the cuffs of her, her arms were killing her and her nipples God, she thought they were going to drop off at one point, the pain was just unbearable. But he had massaged them back into life again. Now she was on the bed trussed up like a bloody chicken and he had just inserted a vibrator into her tied her up and left her - so she thought as she could not see the sofa in the corner - until he started to talk to her again. She was getting very wet and she knew this contraption was doing its job nicely.

As she started to show signs of wilting under the pressure, he got up and came over. He untied her legs and took out the vibrator, she certainly was wet and the smell was so enticing, he just could not resist, another lapping session, so he descended on her and devoured her, knowing that he would not be bringing her to orgasm, he knew he could be down there as long as he wanted without risk of her cumming and stopping play! He was licking her button, and lingering on her lips, pressing into her with his tongue and licking circles around her clitty, such a lovely clitty, needs expert attention - he thought to himself. This was driving her crazy; she was writhing and moving all over the place. He clamped her thighs with his strong muscular arms so that she was not going anywhere, this just made her even worse, not being able to move whilst a man is sucking and licking her, not for the first time either, was just sending her wild. As quickly as he had started he stopped and sat up - his cock was now so hard it was purple in colour. God, he loved his job. He then lay on top of her, his full weight on top of her and she let out a groan. Trying not to look at him, but he kept moving his head to where her eyes were, so it was becoming increasingly difficult not to look at him. He was baiting her, like someone baits a bear and she did not like this one bit.

He started to undo her cuffs on her arms and eventually released both her arms - She was still trussed up in the rope, but was not longer attached to the bed posts. It took a little while for her to realise this, but once she did, she started scheming as to how she was going to get out of this place. He was still on top of her, deciding what he was going to do with her next. When all of a sudden she had flipped him onto his back and was now sitting astride him. Oh my fucking god, she was quick! She had pinned his legs down with her own and was now tying his hands to the bedposts.

He looked quite ashen now, I dont think anyone had ever turned the tables on him like this before. Good she thought, serves him bloody right. Both his arms were trussed to the bed posts, now for his legs. She turned around on him and proceeded to tie his ankles to the bottom two posts. He did struggle a little but not massively, his cock was still very hard and purple and she longed to suck it dry. But not yet, she wanted a little bit of pay back for all that he had done to her. And he was going to get it in spades. Now, she stood up on the bed and looked down at him and started bouncing on the bed, watching his member bounce along with her, really made her laugh and giggle like a girl.

"It's nice to see you enjoying yourself for a change." He said

That made her stop and the smile disappeared from her face, replaced by a stern angry look.

"Nice to see me enjoying myself eh." She growled at him.

Her face was now up to his and she did look fiercely angry with him. She then got hold of some tape and taped up his mouth. She had seen a picture of this somewhere, and was replicating it as best she could. She then sat on his face, the tape was there to stop him using his mouth and tongue on her, she could not have him enjoying himself too much. She started to ride him, placing her full weight on his face, only allowing him a few short breaths in between her writhings over him, she continued for over 10 mintues, using his nose to stimulate her clitoris and pushing it up inside her, then changing position and just grinding his mouth with her cunt. Riding him and then allowing him to snatch breaths in between her riding. She was quite enjoying this and could have gone on for much longer, but she was wanting more from this man. She looked behind her to see his cock was still purple and still hard; he must like this then she concluded. Now for the next plan, she quickly and deftly moved down his torso turned around and started to focus on his cock.

He did not know what had hit him, how had he got himself tied up by one of his supposed slaves, he was mortified and embarrassed. He had misjudged her tiredness and allowed himself to be hoodwinked into this situation. He did however enjoy the queening taking place; he had never been so roughly used by a woman before. He could feel a quickening in his pulse and a overwhelming feeling in his groin and stomach, just from being queened, that was just amazing. This woman did things to him and touched him in so many ways it was blowing his mind now.

She had a tongue stud and knew how to use it, there was some pre-cum at the tip of his cock and she quickly licked it off and tasted it. Mmmm quite nice really, she then put the tip of her tongue into his japs eye and opened it up hoping to let out more juices for her pleasure. She then moved her whole mouth to cover the tip of his now throbbing cock, she did not close her mouth however, she just breathed on his cock as his cock entered her mouth, as if an open cave; only when it was far enough in did she close her mouth and start sucking on his cock. He let out a moan and groaned in ecstasy. Using her tongue stud to elicit groans of excitement from the gagged Master. Oh God, she was going to really enjoy this.

All he could see was her superb bottom, moving and getting glimpses of his cock being so expertly sucked and rubbed and held so tightly. She knew how to elicit such feelings from her tongue stud. She rubbed it up and then down the other side, never pressing too hard and always pleasuring his cock. I think she is a cock worshipper for sure, he instantly thought to himself. Yep this girl likes cock, that's a given. As she took his cock and slipped it into her mouth, pushing it deep and then pulling it out and sucking quickly up and down on the end of his head. He was really enjoying this and by the looks of her pussy, so was she, it was making his stomach wet with her juices and he could smell her too. This was beginning to become too much for him, but he did not want to cum yet. He would not be shown up by a slave, by cumming when he did not want to cum, so he started breathing in a more steady and controlled way. He closed his eyes so that he could not be tantalised by her moving buttocks and come hither pussy smells.

She eventually stopped and decided what she would do next and that was, to sit on his cock and rub herself until she came. This was a sure fire way of her cumming, she knew that if he could hold himself whilst inside her, she would cum. It would take quite a while but she knew eventually she would. She turned around to face him and he had his eyes closed and was looking very serene. She then positioned herself over his fat purple cock then gently held and lowered herself onto it. As soon as it had started to enter her, his eyes snapped open to see her lovely face smiling at him, not a angry smile either, but a pleasurable, tender passionate smile. She lowered herself right to the base of his cock and he in turn could feel her muscles and her tightness around his cock.

She then placed her hands on his chest and sat upright on his cock. She let out a moan and groan and then started to ride his cock, pushing herself against his pubic bone, where her clit was positioned. She started slowly, she had not done this for quite a while and needed to get a rhythm going. She was starting to build up speed and he was moaning and groaning under her. It was a passionate encounter for him also, as a Master he had never in his life been tied up or ridden like a donkey before, but he could see why it was such a turn on; his cock was the hardest it's ever been. Feeling everything and not having to worry about his own muscles and body movements, was a pleasure indeed and he revelled in it. She was now pumping hard and there were pulses of pressure coming from within her, that he could feel now. Did this mean that she would cum soon, he felt sure it was close for her. So this is the trick to get her to cum, let her sit on me and be in control and then she will eventually cum. She was definitely building up to it and she was getting faster and more controlled, and he felt her getting so tight, that his cock was being forced into an impenetrable wall of flesh every time she moved backwards and then forwards again. She was now about to cum and all her muscles squeezed his cock so tight and he felt himself welling up from his balls to his stomach. She started going faster and faster until she exploded into a full open mouthed scream of an orgasm, as she did so, he exploded inside her, she collapsed onto his chest, spent and moaning gently, he was struggling to breathe with his taped mouth. She realised and took off the tape and said gently

"Sorry, but I had to get you back you know!"

He smiled, "well I wouldn't want to see you really angry after that"

They both smiled at each other.