Ch. 06: A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're home." Both the girls looked at him like he was interrupting a religious experience. "Look, you don't even have to get dressed but you'll be able to reach more, easier, inside!"

Janie didn't bother to button up as she jumped out of the Rover. Her blouse was open, her cleavage swaying like a pair of warm invitations. Her nipples weren't quite visible but they didn't need to be – the inner sweep of the globes teased Rick's imagination.

Cynthia climbed out after her. Rick was mesmerized as he watched, his gaze fixed on her pixie halo of blonde hair... then dropping down to the sway of her hips as she followed Janie.

A beat later, Rick made it to the door, practically knocking it down to get inside. The ladies sashayed in and the living room seemed instantly warm. Janie walked around the couch, slowly dragging her fingers along the surface, feeling the texture. Cynthia gazed at her, admiring her almost as much as Rick. A moment later, the blonde turned her big eyes on Rick, drinking him in as he stood behind the kitchen counter.

"Something to drink? Cabernet? Absolut? Patron?"

Cynthia smiled and shook her head.

"Water?" Jane asked.

"Right."

Rick pulled three chilled bottles of Perrier, just in case. He closed the fridge, wondering if this was the point he'd wake up. The water was almost achingly cold between his fingers. Two steps later, he looked into the living room, expecting the mirage to disappear. It didn't waver, but it did move.

Jane had closed the blinds in front of the sliding glass door and had come back to the hall. She was still running her fingers over every surface, taking in every sensation. Cynthia turned her gaze to watch the redhead approach.

The women were a study in contrasts. Janie was tall: pushing five-eight, Cynthia wasn't quite five-two. Janie had almost shoulder-length dark red hair, right now slicked back in a sleek wet look. Cynthia's hair was short, a wild platinum halo. Janie was lean and angular – built for performance; Cynthia was firm but curvy, ultimately feminine. Janie's chest was a generous handful, in perfect proportion. Cynthia's chest was an overflowing handful, though set on her smaller frame – her globes were positively ripe.

"Umm... water?"

Cynthia bit her lip and leaned forward on her tiptoes. She ran a finger over the Perrier as she whispered. "I'm already wet."

Oh, wow... Rick almost dropped the water.

Janie grabbed them both by the wrist and pulled them down the hall, her hips swaying to a primal rhythm.

They passed the threshold into the bedroom. Rick set the Perrier off to the side and stepped in, his arm weaving under Janie's to pull her tight. He felt her body fall against his, he felt her shirt open and her bare breast press against him. He felt a jolt knowing Cynthia would see Janie's tit rub against him – the tit she'd already kissed. Janie's lips melted into his, he felt her breath pass through him. He gave her lower lip a nibble then stepped back to admire the goddesses before him.

Janie nodded, her shirt still open, and she returned his sentiment with a sexy smile. As she kept eye contact with Rick, she stepped behind Cynthia. They didn't break eye contact as Janie ran her hands down the blonde's neck and over her bare shoulders. She traced lines down the camisole's straps, then onto the fabric and over Cynthia's hardened nipples. Jane circled her fingers around Cynthia's chest and her look was devious as she coaxed the nipples further out. In one soft motion, she went from teasing touch to full grasp, taking hold of the luscious globes and gently squeezing them. Janie's eyes closed as she just cupped Cynthia from behind, savoring the firmness in her fingers.

Cynthia circled her head, melting to the touch. Her eyes had closed as Janie circled her nipples and opened just as Janie began to squeeze.

Rick admired them both and watched as Janie explored the blonde's tits. Each of the playmate's globes were two handfuls for the dancer behind her. Cynthia made eye contact with Rick as Janie slid the camisole's straps off her shoulders.

The fabric was too tight to just fall off. It didn't matter – Janie peeled the fabric from Cynthia's chest, slowly revealing her creamy round orbs, peeling the cotton away until the hardened nipples were revealed, peeling until the cotton fell down her waist to rest on her hips.

Rick stepped in, his hands cupping Janie's as she cupped Cynthia. It was a rush, holding the back of his wife's hand as she fondled another woman. Janie was nibbling the side of Cynthia's neck and Rick knew it was time: time to taste the lips he'd forsaken a year ago.

Before he could lean down, Cynthia put an arm around his neck and rose to meet him. Their lips met, softly at first, then it grew as if they'd been waiting a year to have this kiss.

By the time they broke, Janet was watching from the side, her hand hidden inside her shirt, absently playing with her own nipple. "That was truly beautiful."

Cynthia reached out to her. "It would be more beautiful if you were closer."

Janie stepped in and kissed Cynthia on the cheek. She was about to turn to Rick but Cynthia wouldn't let her, instead guiding their lips together for a full, deep, gently intense kiss. Rick stayed in close, feeling their breath on his face as he fondled boob with both hands – one hand on each girl.

As Cynthia came up for air, Janie tilted her head to share the same passion with Rick. The dancer's lungs needed no break and her lips wanted no break. Rick felt their lips come together and he could feel a needing, a wanting like he'd never felt from her. Her kisses seemed to draw on something deeper, seemed to touch places they had never touched. It was as if they were closer now than –

"On to the bed, you two!" Cynthia had them both around the waist and pushed until they fell in a heap on Rick.

Rick rolled to his back as the duo lavished him from lips to pants with slow, sloppy kisses. He felt fingers brush and squeeze his bulge, he felt them unzip his fly and he felt his shaft spring up to meet them. He felt a mouth engulf him, a sudden, hot, wet warmth around his tip. He didn't even have to look to know it was Janie. She pulled her lips off him but a moment later, the warmth returned. Now the bobbing angled to the right. It was Cynthia. He couldn't even think to compare them. He opened his eyes to see her beautiful face enveloping his cock. The only thing that could sputter through his brain was that she was going down on him. She was giving him head as his own fiancée fondled Cynthia's swaying her tits.

Cynthia started to stroke his shaft, her lips forming a seal around his head as she sucked on him. He didn't want it to be over, he didn't want to come this fast, but she was sucking it right out of him.

Janie, meanwhile, rolled off the bed and shrugged off her shirt. Her slacks pooled at her ankles and she stepped out of her clothes. She dragged a finger along Cynthia's back as she walked around the bed. It was another contrast: Janie had a healthy tan, a side effect of having to work in front of television cameras. Cynthia, health-conscious and long out of the spotlight, was creamy white.

He watched the tan finger trace a line down the pale, flexing back. He watched Janie pull Cynthia's skirt off and he watched the face of his future wife disappear behind another woman's ass.

Cynthia's lips popped off Rick, her eyes suddenly wide open. She arched her back and closed her eyes. Her voice was gasping.

"Oh, God, that feels so good!"

Rick could see the back of Janie's head moving up and down. She was licking Cynthia's pussy, licking deeply, even as Cynthia sucked Rick's cock. His future bride was going down on the woman that was going down on him.

That was it. Rick could feel his balls tighten – and so could Cynthia. She locked her lips at the tip and stroked him slow and steady. It was so intense he had to fight to keep his eyes open. He felt himself pulse, one long, hot shot streaming right between her lips. She stroked again and his cock shuddered, emptying a whole night's excitement into her mouth.

When it seemed he'd run dry, Cynthia gave him a low, sexy look, the corner of her lip curved in a smile. She leaned forward and Janie come up for air.

Cynthia flipped from her knees to her butt and slid off the bed. As she did, Rick leaned over to take Janie's chin in his hand. He touched a finger to his future bride's wet lips, then kissed her, inhaling Cynthia's scent from Janie's lips.

From behind, he heard Cynthia's voice. She was running her fingers through Janie's hair and she talked as if her mouth were full.

"Cam Ah borruh yuh husbah wuh muh time?"

Janie bit her lip and nodded. "Darling, you can borrow him as much as you need him."

"Them cam Ah gib you some lube?"

Janie thought and it dawned on her a second later. She smiled and nodded.

Cynthia leaned over until her lips were just an inch above Janie's. Janie opened her mouth to accept and Cynthia parted her lips. A moment later, a wad of Rick's cum plopped from Cynthia's mouth to Janie's. It was still dribbling between them as they closed lips to a kiss.

Rick started to harden again.

Cynthia jumped to the bed, landing on her back with her thighs wide open. She had a big, big smile on her face as Janie edged forward on her knees. The dancer leaned in, her deeply tan face in stark contrast to the creamy thighs on either side of her.

Janie bent at the waist, her perfect ass sticking out just as her lips closed around Cynthia's labia. Lip-to-lip, Janie French kissed Cynthia's pussy. Her tongue darted around the edges then plunged deep inside her friend. Cynthia was writhing, her tits rolling side to side as Janie flicked her clit.

"Oh, God, that's it!"

Janie swirled her tongue over Cynthia's clit, then fluttered over it until Cynthia was hitting the bed.

"Oh God! Oh, Shit! Shit! Shit!" She held her breath as she peaked, then gasped. Her chest was heaving with every breath. "Yes! God, yes!"

Janie glanced over and saw Rick's cock at eye level. She reached out for it and Rick let her grasp it. She pulled him over, guiding him by his dick, and gave the head one sloppy wet kiss. With a smile on her face, Janie guided Rick's cock to Cynthia's pussy. She pulled just a little further, sliding the head between labial lips already soaked by saliva and second-hand cum.

"Don't tease," Cynthia cooed.

Janie guided his dick lower and Rick took over, plunging himself deep inside the blonde.

"Oh, God, it's been so long!"

Rick looked down at his cock. "Well, thanks, but it's pretty thick, too."

Cynthia would've giggled if he didn't thrust, taking her mind right back to her pussy. She was mumbling, almost grunting under her breath as Rick slammed into her.

She was hot and wet and a bit tight. Her big tits swayed with every thrust and Janie crawled onto the bed to suckle a bouncing breast. The women kissed, Janie holding Cynthia's near, swaying boob as Rick thrust.

As Janie went back to flick Cynthia's nipples, the blonde was approaching her second orgasm. Her back was arching, she was holding her breath, and Janie cupped her boobs like she was holding a beautiful trophy.

"You are so gorgeous, girl..."

Cynthia couldn't say anything, though she squeezed Janie's shoulder as she came.

"Oh, GOD!"

Rick eased back, thrusting slow to keep her orgasm peaked.

When Cynthia's eyes finally popped open, her chest was heaving, her cheeks flushed... and she couldn't sputter out a word.

"Ah..."

Janie smiled. "Really?"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, he's handy to have around, isn't he?"

"God!"

Janie leaned over as if she were listening to Cynthia whisper. "What's that? It's my turn? Okay!"

Janie edged toward Cynthia's shoulders then swung a leg over, straddling the blonde's face and facing her fiancée. She settled back, watching Rick as he thrusted. Her face was lusty, but expectant. A moment after Cynthia brought her arms up, Janie bit her lip.

Rick couldn't see exactly what Cynthia was doing, but Janie's eyes squeezed shut. Rick's eyes couldn't have closed if he tried. There were boobs below him and boobs in front of him, both sets bouncing to the rhythm he set.

Janie bit her lip, then held on to Rick's shoulder as she shook her head. Her face was inches from his as she started to come. "Oh... Yeah!"

Rick stole a kiss and he felt a jolt as their lips met. He was kissing his wife as he fucked Cynthia... whose lips were locked on his wife's pussy. He looked at his bride-to-be as her eyes fluttered open.

"That–" thrust "–was–" thrust "–quick."

Janie leaned in and kissed him again. Cynthia was still licking her pussy below, Rick was still fucking Cynthia, and as fiancées met, they formed an actual triangle of love. Janie's voice was that just-came sexy husky.

"I was so hot – I knew I'd come quick."

"Was? You're still hot, babe."

Janie leaned past his lips to whisper in his ear. "Does she feel good?"

"She feels amazing."

Janie took a deep breath, then sighed into his neck. "Oh, yes she does."

Rick reached out brace himself, holding Janie's tits as he thrust into Cynthia.

"Rick, baby?" Jane whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I want to taste your cum."

"You want me to pull out?"

"No... I want a slice of blonde cream pie."

Oh, Jesus. Rick couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed Cynthia's tits as plunged deep inside her. He felt Janie's hands on his own, squeezing his hands as he squeezed Cynthia. With each group squeeze, he pulsed deeper and harder inside the blonde. She felt soaked. Rick wasn't sure how he did it, but he knew he'd come buckets.

Gently, he pulled out.

Cynthia was still moaning, almost whimpering as Janie unstraddled the blonde's lips. Her face was wet, wearing a fucked-silly smile as Janie plopped on to the bed beside her.

"Quick!"

Janie pulled Cynthia over, quickly reversing the position they'd just been in.

Rick crawled around to the other side – just in time to see a glob of his own cum ooze from Cynthia's gaping pussy to Janie's waiting tongue. Jane didn't wait, plunging her tongue deep inside the open hole, trying find any more.

Cynthia steadied herself by grabbing hold Janie's of firm tits. "Your wifey said I could borrow you anytime. Can I?"

Rick looked at his bride-to-be as her tongue disappeared inside Cynthia. "Sure."

Cynthia looked down. "She's really good. Can I borrow Janie?"

"Any time, any where, any way."

Cynthia ground her pussy into Janie's ready mouth and gave her tits a massaging squeeze. In a squeaky, pixie voice, she announced: "Hear that, dancer girl? Your future husband says you can be my love slave! What do you say?"

Janie was slightly muff muffled as she echoed Rick: "Any time, any where, any way."

Cynthia lowered her pussy back to Janie's waiting mouth. "Oh, she's easy!"

"You have no idea."

"Ooh! Marital games! Does Janie get a little bit slutty for you?"

"A little bit? It's complicated..." Rick ran a finger along Janie's leg, then stopped to circle her clit. She immediately responded, her hips rising to his hand. "We've decided that Janie is more than just my wife..."

Jane peeled her lips away just long to answer. "I'm his little whore."

Cynthia's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. "Really?!"

"Really."

"Tell me all about it!"

### ### ### ###

Rick's eyes creaked open. Beams of sunlight were sliding between the blinds. For an instant, he wondered if he'd dreamed it all.

As the dawn light reflected off the wall, his eyes adjusted, his brain started to wake. He was naked, his heavy arm draped over... Janie. She was naked, asleep and beautiful, breathing deep and looking blissfull. The smell of sex hung in the room, but it wasn't a bad thing.

But dreaming didn't explain the pale, slender leg draped over his. It didn't explain the arm against his side or the boobs mashed against his back. No, dreams didn't get this good.

12