Ch. 07 A Quaker Lady Evolves

Story Info
Slow but sure evolution of open marriage.
2.9k words
3.96
41k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

Hello. My name is Becky. I'm a thirty-nine-year-old teacher of English, and I'm delighted to testify on the subject of open marriage. It wasn't my mother's bag; but as I matured, my friends and their standards helped me evolve--not revolt--from my Quaker heritage. Actually, in boarding school my sexuality had raged, frustrated and confused, in my petite body behind a plain appearance and retiring manner. I had never really kissed a boy.

A strong catalyst for my evolution was my college classmate Lianne. Although she had had several love affairs to my none, I think of her as a kindred soul because we enjoyed each other's company. We were honest, upbeat in attitude, and given to many a good laugh. Our closeness was almost immediate freshman year as we rode for the Equestriennes and roomed together on our three or four overnight trips.

These occasions were great fun--mostly for our talk and confessions. The physical intimacy of our evenings together was also exciting: Lianne loved to sit around nude after we had showered. I grew to enjoy it too. My own body was trim: at 108 pounds, my breasts were B-cup; my legs, long and slim--very much in contrast to Li's opulence. She weighed in the 130's, had full strong legs and adorable big breasts; and, as we talked I felt the arousal that must have made her lovers mad for her. Later we’d sleep together--side-by-side, her face close to mine, her breath on my cheek--making Li's stories and descriptions more intimate.

Li’s sexual sophistication dated to her age sixteen when she had played “show and tell” with her nineteen-year-old cousin. She had disrobed for him in exchange for seeing his aroused cock. She was fascinated at how big and straight it was and how it wagged out away from his body. Two years later their friendship widened to include his sexy young wife Barbara, who became anxious to have Lianne be an intimate observer of their love-making—provided that she too would be naked. “ O, Li, how could you?” I interposed.

“They were my friends. I’d gone swimming nude with them,” Li parried, “and Barb and I had had several long talks about guys and sex. She thought it would be fun for me to watch them, although she later revealed that she had hoped to see Don fuck me as well, but we decided not to because we were cousins—although the temptation was great. Don’s rapid-fire fucking and Barb’s screams of gratification made me want it; and being completely nude, I would masturbate as my segment of our circle of exhibition.”

“O wow, Li. Have you gotten naked with other guys?”

“O yeah, guys love to see my tits. During high school, I posed for an artist in town who had been impressed by my figure in a bathing suit. To tell the truth, Becky, if I really like a guy, I strip for him.” She dropped three or four names but kept coming back to a Bob, who was currently going steady with our classmate Anita. He seems to have been a strong and relentless lover to whom Li had come close to yielding. Telling about the feel of his cock and the wetness of her vagina, she started to masturbate and invited me to join her. Talk about intimacy, it was richly ours. Masturbating at Lianne's incitation became a ritual whenever we could arrange to sleep together. She knew my need and hers. Ours was the sweetest of friendships.

Sophomore year, when we were eighteen, our decisions concerning chastity were in the making. Lianne wanted to do it with her friend, Herbie. I wasn't sure what I wanted. I was to explore my feelings by dating a former boyfriend of Li's named Roger. Being a day student, she had a list of nice guys whom she would match with her "uncommitted" friends. She chose Roger for me, she said, because he was a skillful lover--extremely passionate--but a gentleman who would respect my wishes.

Two weeks before our date I spent the weekend with Li, who had her house in the country to herself. She said she had a surprise for me, which turned out to be a bunch of carrots that she had picked up while grocery shopping. They were of the snub-ended variety of differing sizes, and she had been delighted to discover that one seemed just the size of Roger's hard penis. When she showed it to me, I shrieked, "Oh, my God!" We measured it at six inches.

Then she said, "This one is perfect Herbie ... and here is Bob, just as big and ready to come as he was two years ago. Feel what slips into Anita every night!" Grasping Bob, my hand could not girdle his eight-inch fullness. "I want you to give him to me tonight," she whispered, and kissed me.

"Lianne!" I trembled. I felt myself creaming: I knew she wanted to give Roger to me, and I kissed her back, and as we kissed I opened my mouth to her seeking tongue. "Let's do it now," I blurted.

We washed and scrubbed our lovers and put them to soak in hot water in Li's bedroom while we stripped. There were more kisses, approaching and going beyond our first passionate deep kiss in the kitchen. We hadn't touched each other before, other than casually; but when Lianne said, "I'm Roger, and I want to suck your pretty tits," we became lovers. I opened for her knowing fingers. It was Roger's way, she said. Then she told me that he liked to be sucked, and we took turns pleasuring him. "Don't take him any deeper than you want to. It's the head of it that's so sensitive; sucking it makes him come easily--and he roars when he does. I always liked to bring him off because he gets so crazy with desire. It's best to have some condoms and make him use one if you decide to fuck. Oh, Becky, you feel ready!"

"Tonight. Roger," I murmured, lying back, drawing up my knees, and spreading for him, "I want you to fuck me!" While I played with my clitoris, Li guided the big cock in gently. I found myself lifting and driving tentatively to have more. I kept saying, "Okay ... Okay, Li ... Deeper ... okay!" then "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me harder." Li and Roger and I kept fucking until I had the deepest, most gratifying orgasm of my life to date. Then we cried, and we held each other, bare bosom to bare bosom wet with tears.

In making Lianne ready for Herbie and Bob, I felt impelled to experience the heat of her desire as closely as possible. I wanted to kiss and taste her sexual essence--her darkly haired secrets. I nuzzled the soft thighs, which opened for my nose and mouth to part her fleshy guardian lips. I should tell you that the amount of Li’s black pubic hair is breathtaking; her woman’s aroma is strong; and the flow of her lubrication when aroused is pronounced. The jutting hood of her prominent clitoris crowns her very distinctive vagina. She is heaven to nuzzle, smell, lick, and taste. As I teased her big clit with my tongue before sucking it all into my mouth, she cried out to me in her ecstasy. I knew that I was the giver of her shuddering climax, which came in waves; and that our ultimate intimacy was complete. I felt a serene joy. " Becky darling," Li whispered, "you are the first person other than myself to give me an orgasm--and the way you did it! I hope I tasted all right." At that we hugged, and I gave Li my tongue to suck again.

I've had mostly men lovers--but none sweeter and more gratifying to please than Lianne Parker. At the time I said I hoped she'd have the chance to fuck the real Bob some time as well as Herbie. I knew that her beautiful sex would be their best--if and when.

And then my date with Roger! His sensitivity and consideration were pleasant surprises to me. A really smart guy, he was fun to talk with. We evinced shyness and our touching was gingerly at first; however, on our third date on a far fairway of his country club, I yielded to his ardent desires. Lianne had been right: he was slow and gentle--a wonderful first lover.

Junior year I was introduced to Reggie Pope--a perfect fit from Lianne's cock shop--and we fell in love. As he was en route to an M.A.T. at a nearby university, we lived together my senior year and were married the following August. As Reg would be teaching and coaching at a prestigious boys' boarding school in Pennsylvania, my home state, I applied to high schools within a fifteen-mile radius in hopes of teaching English, for which I was certified. I did get a job, and we set up housekeeping on the outskirts of the campus of Reggie's new school.

As I know the reader hankers to hear about open marriage Quaker-style, I'll get on with my confession. Having grown up with doubts about my attractiveness to men, I became Reggie's companion on a journey into wonderland. His admiration and devotion made, and make, me feel beautiful. It's been a twenty-year trip! He always touches me and tongues me with such tenderness that I'm wild to fuck him even when our foreplay has just begun. Reg likes it to last. Sometimes it seems like hours, as we'll have the fun of tease-dancing and showing the other how we masturbate. He stresses the importance of honesty about what we like. We are free to be ourselves and have equality in our decision-making.

Our openness has included sharing details of our sexual pasts and telling secret desires, which I found truly exciting. I told Reg about Li and me and how Roger sucked my tits until I became crazy to fuck him. He was happy that I had had good lovers.

Of Reggie's own stories it was mind-blowing for me to hear of Lianne's inviting him and his friend Art to make love to her at the same time. We both masturbated lightly during the telling. Later--a year or so later--he shocked me by saying that, if I got to like Art enough, he'd love to watch us fuck. When I asked him why, he said he thought Art's big cock would give me extra pleasure. It was part of his modern Quaker philosophy that he wanted me, as his loved one, to live freely, fully, according to my appetites. And he reasoned that if Art could become my good friend as well, my sex could be our gift to him.

The following year with great joy I gave Reggie his wish, letting both guys fuck me-- imagining that I was Lianne that night during our junior year--and indeed enjoying Art's beautiful big cock for myself!

Our marriage expanded even further when the death of a faculty friend of ours left his wife in questionable economic circumstances and in drear loneliness. We both spent considerable time and energy in trying to ease her way. In return, as the 47-year-old Adrienne grew close to us, we felt decided sexual warmth. It led me to face Reggie and announce: "It's clear that Adrienne needs us. I want you to be her lover as I would desire of a good friend in my loneliness of your absence." I felt proud and fulfilled at this gift, which has continued to spice our marriage.

Two years later my opportunity arrived to engage in socially redemptive sexual intercourse, again within the gates of the prep school community, where a job had opened for me in the English Department. My schedule included an advanced section of seniors, a member of which was Bill Faxon. He had come to the school as a junior upon the tragic accidental death of both parents. Reggie had a vital influence on Bill as his lacrosse coach and frequently brought him to our house during breaks in the school routine. Sunday evening meals were regular occasions; others, less predictable.

My having Bill in class was especially exciting as the energy and creativity of his mind I could weigh, encourage, and appreciate along with his sweet personality. His free compositions were frequently fiction, wherein his clearly structured prose exuded strong imagery and lyric power. I was quick to pick up a predilection with sex in his work, along with some hints of same-sex experience. When I remembered my adolescence in a confining boarding school, I felt for Bill, and we chatted very frankly. Each of us was stimulated by and learned much from the other's revelations. Early on, I was especially aroused to learn that Bill was fucking his older stepsister.

My sexual attraction to Bill had to be tempered with common sense and the guidance responsibilities inherent in my position. Nonetheless, because our friendship had for some time included hello and good-bye hugs and kisses once he was inside the door, toward the middle of the second semester I felt myself slipping. I rationalized that Bill at eighteen had sensed the nubile secretions of his twenty-eight-year-old teacher. Especially when his supple strength would envelop me, I could not deny my pleasure at his hardening penis and felt impelled to bring my swollen mons up hard against it in the rhythm of my desire.

At fantasy time with Reg I strongly intimated that I would love to fuck Bill. My darling was thrilled to hear that I had found one of his favorites to be that attractive. The ensuing discussion included Reggie's observation that Bill's male member was semi-circumcised, quite lengthy, and in many respects comparable to the hanging of Art Bachelor. At that point I whispered, "Oh, Reggie, would you like me to fuck Bill?"

"Yes, dear. To know that his young cock and sperm are filling your pussy whenever you want would make for one of the most exciting turns our marriage could take. I want you to fuck him. You know I'm traveling until late on Sunday and that Bill is supposed to till the garden for us in the afternoon."

By late Sunday afternoon Bill and I had worked the garden soil to a fare-thee-well; and as much of it had adhered to us, I directed that Bill shower down in the master bathroom before dinner and said that I'd put a fresh towel on the counter. I waited long enough for him to adjust the heat of the shower and then joined him.

What joy we shared--kissing, beholding our naked selves, soaping the points of our particular interests--being young in love! Reg had been so right about Bill's cock: it grew lovely and tall in my soapy grasp--at least an inch or more than Reggie's. Arching on tip-toes against him, I implored, "Bill, honey, I want you to fuck me ... Okay?" Subsequently the play of our love was slow--Reggie style--on the master's bed. While I was showing Bill how I masturbated, I told him that we both had the same coach, adding, "My instructions are to fuck you bare and to make sure you come in my pussy!" Bill's fucking has been my best ever. My honesty flagged a shade later when I told Reggie that it was "good." Open marriages do call for some diplomacy, I guess.

That effort of mine to help Bill convert to heterosexual relations was vigorous but only partially successful; regardless of our semi-frequent coupling, he and his roommate John continued to pleasure each other. After graduation we became pen-pals, but it was not until his senior year at Princeton that Reggie and I reached the long-considered decision that, if possible, Bill and I should resume our physical intimacy, which had done so much for our marriage.

We invited him and his sister Angela to join us for a week at Christmas time. During that visit, the first in an on-going series, Reggie was smitten by Angela's inquiring mind, her alluring voice, and her pendulous breasts. Very shortly we found ourselves in our first foursome. To be honest, I was hoping it would happen. It meant so much to Reg to watch me with Art; whereas my affair with Bill, who was a schoolboy at the time, had been private. I was now dying to have Reg see how truly enormous was Bill’s erect cock and how well we fucked. I assure you, watching him bring Adrienne to her screaming peak orally never fails to turn me on. And now I wanted very much to see Reggie with a beautiful blond girl twenty years younger than Adie--and with lovely big breasts. And they did not disappoint me: their exhibitions are incredibly beautiful! Furthermore, realizing Reggie’s joy in sharing me, I live for the opportunity of opening myself to the partners whom he selects.

You now see where I'm coming from ... and where I'm going, maybe.

Reggie's commitment to my pleasure is ever so dear. His encouragement of the unusual has made our second decade together as exciting as the first. Along with the Seventeenth Century poet, at our backs we "always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near." Speaking of which, today's mail brought the notice of the 20th reunion of my college class. Reggie prefers attending mine to his! Of course, I know why: in fact, we both cherish the opportunity to see as much as possible of Lianne.

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers