Chaffernaught 09

Story Info
The Chest Club.
1.6k words
3.5
5.7k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 09: The Penis Flytrap

I had a land-line phone installed for joeie. I had it placed in the corner, on a very short cord, situated near the floor, close to his little mattress. The phone cord allows him to travel no further than the edge of his mattress. I have him trained to answer on the first ring, and God help him if he fails. The phone is a direct line to my cell, and alerts me when the phone leaves its cradle. It's also an unlisted number so only I should be phoning.

On evenings like this, my joeie's forced to stay on his mattress near the phone, because he never knows when I'll phone, simply as a test. joeie is what I'd been looking for all along, he is why I returned to college, and he brings my life full circle, my sexual life that is. The way joeie and I have it figured, it's only fair that if I'm expected to have a boyfriend who fucks me whenever he wants, simply because joeie's perversion demands a slut for a girlfriend, then joeie is expected to remain faithful to me. We both agree joeie's perversion is a dream come true, like having our favorite cake and eating it too. If I must become a man's cum-dump for joeie, joeie must remain a virgin, allowing me to regulate his masturbation, while he keeps my holes free of sperm.

I'd left joeie's cock in a terribly aggravated state this night, confined within a most uncomfortable prison of sturdy cotton denim. The material held cock and balls snug, and joeie'd find relief only when he stopped struggling and focused his mind on pussy, as we've been practicing together. I have joeie sitting for long periods of time throughout the day simply staring at my pussy and sniffing at it, learning. Our goal is to meld his mind, his heart and soul, with my pussy, making them one. That he's willing to be treated like that was all the impetus I needed.

I'd confined his balls tightly, sure I'd left them ready to burst, like two water-balloons pressed beyond their limits. His butt-crack must be an equally uncomfortably hot, sweaty, sticky area, and I was hoping I'd achieved in making him more uncomfortable than ever, and that he'd make me proud and succeed at finding reprieve through maintaining a mental image of my pussy, nuzzling himself in her warm moist lips, devoting his whole being to her, his savior and redeemer. As uncomfortable as I made joeie, we expected pussy to bring comfort.

I remember fondly how I found my joeie. I was young, newly divorced and at school, a happy go lucky fraternity pet having her holes used day and night while I looked for one of those special males, one who needs a woman's authority to round out their life. I knew it would take time, and found no reason to not let myself go during my hunt. Anyway, to make a longer story short...

After going through a dozen promising males, all of whom fell short for one reason or another, I spotted my thirteenth prey on a Sunday while at the gun range with a couple rich fraternity bulls, real gun nuts. We weren't far from campus and he was in the next lane. As usual there was something about him that caught my eye, maybe the fact he wasn't shy about being shy, shooting quick timid glances at me after every shot he took. I was tickled by his way, and though he had a nice physique, his body movements and the look in his eye convinced me he was virgin. I try and find that out straight away, because it's one of my requirements. Seven of my earlier conquests proved to be otherwise, forcing me to discard them.

I love to tease, and made sure he could see me smothered by the fraternity goons helping me learn to shoot in a most vulgar way. I smiled at him a couple times and each time he turned his head quickly, which I found endearing. When he thought I wasn't aware of him watching I allowed the jocks to handle me more boldly. He couldn't hide the fact he was embarrassed, and excited, extremely so, and every time I looked up quickly he jumped.

I knew how to use my assets when encouraging bulls for service, both aggressive wolves and timid wiener dogs. I could find the brainless tools drooling over me at that moment by opening a can of swill lite beer, but I enjoyed being petted and pawed by men. I enjoy letting them get their ready spears between my legs for a fucking good time. I enjoyed several jocks getting together to use all my holes at once. What I lacked and needed was a male to train in the finer arts. A male who enjoyed caring for the female body in the proper way, both before and afterward. A male borne to fluffing and swabbing, and though there may be many of them in the world, it's finding the right one that's time consuming, but rewarding.

After spending the night convincing myself I was right about this one, that he had to be a virgin, I decided he was at least worth a small effort to find out, so I started formulating my plan of attack. I needed to blitz him, confuse him, knock him off balance, and snag him with the promise of sex before one of the goody-two-shoes caught his eye. I planned to first find him at school, and woke up early, excited about getting my claws into him. I awoke in John's bed, so after I was finished with him and a few other frat rats, I showered and dressed for the hunt.

It only took half the day to locate him, and by asking some of the guys I knew, found Billy who happened to know he was in chess club, because he too was in chess club. Billy knew little about chess but joined because he liked brainy woman, they were his quirk, his perversion. He found them easy prey and fun breaking them in sexually. He told me my prey's name was Joe, and he could have been a regular guy if he wasn't such a loner, and afraid of women. Since the chess members met every afternoon for an hour, I got Billy to take me with him that afternoon.

I decided on wearing my tight pink sweats, my tight matching tee and sneakers, sans all underwear of course. I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair and applied red lipstick. I sensed Joe would take to my appearing both soft and stern. I planned teasing this one till he came in his pants. I just knew he could do it for me, and figured he'd already spent a lot of time masturbating to what he saw that Sunday. Too, he'd probably given up on ever seeing me again, so when I show up again suddenly, he should lose it enough for me to get my breast in the door.

The chess club met in a small room filled with card tables upon which chess sets were arranged. Billy introduced me as a guest who wanted to learn the game. We decided I would sit with him and feign interest while I concentrated on Joe. Billy had arranged it so he played Joe.

Sure enough, the shock of seeing me showed on Joe's face and jeans. He was speechless as he dropped his notebook onto the table, mumbling answers to everything Billy asked. I was excited by what I was seeing, and more sure than before I'd found what I'd been looking for. I felt like the person with a secret fishing hole, or more to the point, I felt like a Venus fly trap.

Billy of course couldn't play chess well, but was a good bully and forced what part of Joe's mind wasn't devoted to staring at my breasts to setting up the board. I sat close to Billy holding my chest up to Joe purposely, making the invitation as plain as possible. Billy would look down at my breasts and make a quiet comment, then look to Joe and laugh, asking him what he thought. Poor Joe was at a loss for words, and mumbled what he could, while having trouble setting up the pieces. I simply sat there in front of Joe, in Billy's arms, smiling warmly at Joe, while Billy felt me up. He made it as difficult as he could for Joe to take his eyes off my breasts. Billy made my being mauled like the most natural thing in the world, and Joe was obviously confused, torn internally between some deeply ingrained moral precept and his cock, both of which I would soon rend asunder.

The other people in the room were preoccupied and Billy had chosen a corner table, with Joe facing the room so Billy and I would be obscured to all but Joe. Joe set the board up eventually, after fumbling with the pieces while he watched Billy abusing my breasts. I looked into Joe's eyes deeply and like that held him tight. It was easy for me to see he'd never yet been able to face a female with sexual interest in him, and without prior experience, the poor boy had little recourse but to enjoy with me what Billy was so rudely doing. I stifled every need to laugh as I started demonstrating to Joe just how much I enjoyed being pawed, begging with my eyes for him to enjoy the scene I was playing just for him. Joe sat dumbfounded but lost, and all thumbs. After watching Billy maul my breasts through my pretty pink tee, Joe finally gave up on the game, picked up his notebook and excused himself to stand and leave. I thanked Billy and raced to follow.