Chaffernaught 11

Story Info
Come Into My Parlor...
1.5k words
4.6
4.9k
00

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Trick and Treat

I'd never been more excited about a male before, and I certainly didn't know why. It wasn't the same type of feeling that led me to the guy I married. Looking back, those feelings were juvenile in comparison, more my mom's than my own. Those feelings no longer fit with modern society and my life became one of trying to fit round blocks into the square holes, and hammering caused more problems. These feelings I'd acquired for joeie fit in with modern life perfectly. The sixties gave us the pill, liberating us sexually, but left us wavering forward ever since, till now.

The fellows left after fucking me silly for the last three hours, leaving me filled to the gills with a treat for joeie. I enjoy feeling like a female boa constrictor with several male constrictors wrapped around her all night, all trying to fuck her. Problem is, the poor female serpent only allows one male to fuck her and in only one hole. Anyway, it was five minutes to twelve and if I was any judge of males, joeie would be right on time. I figured giving joeie a worst case scenario on our first date, and deal with the consequence. I was a mature woman now, who, simply put, knew what she wanted and knew how to get it.

I staggered out of bed to stand before the mirror. 'Damn, I'm a mighty fine piece of ass', as the frat boys tell me, and I had to agree. I have one of the finer bodies at the gym and at twenty-nine, have one hell of a well-toned body. I work diligently for it. Having forestalled having children has paid off in more ways than one. For starters, I'm proud of my breasts, a meaty pair of tits that don't sag, real boy bait.

My joeie would be here any minute and I smiled at what I was about to present him. I was about to reel in the catch of my life, so I pulled my shoulders back and held my breasts up. I slipped into my four inch red heels and checked myself out in the mirror. My hair was a real mess, going out in every direction, and it was streaked with threads of sperm. My face, neck, and breasts were splattered with drying sperm, and decorated with hickies and red blotches. Long streams of sperm ran the length of my body, from chin to toes. It oozed from the corners of my mouth, my pussy, and my asshole. God I was one hell of a cutie, a pervert's dream. Taking a few moments I staggered around lighting a few candles to provide a romantic atmosphere for my joeie, then turned off the harsh incandescent lights.

I re-applied red lipstick to accent my red nails and shoes, to round out the picture. Red, in contrast to my black hair and pale skin, always inflames the heart of a horny male. A boy like joeie, who hides in the bathroom to masturbate, isn't the type to seek women, but rather hides from them. I'm sure that boy has been praying for some woman, any woman, to show an interest in him, regardless of how she presents herself to him. Poor joeie had no idea what he was about to become.

It was precisely midnight when I heard the knock and walked with confidence to the door to look through the peep hole. Seeing it was joeie I picked up a small glass filled with sperm and took what I could in my mouth, then opened the door and presented him with his first look at a naked woman in the flesh, albeit a well-decorated woman, but how would he know. There he was, my joeie, dressed in a pair of white pants and white button-down long-sleeved shirt, with a powder blue tie and brown penny-loafers. I almost lost what I had in my mouth. He came dressed as a soda jerk and I looked like an ice cream sundae. Tell me the fates didn't bring us together!

Though not dressed as I asked, I let it go this time. He looked stunned, to say the least, but having never seen a naked woman before appeared unable to decipher what he was looking at, or speak. He stood there like a deer caught in a bright head-light, frozen stiff with mouth open, his eyes wide darting up and down my body as if lost in delight and trepidation. I didn't dare give him time to think or react, and immediately called him to me with a finger, and like a robot he obeyed, a male without choice, slipping willingly across my threshold into the silk cocoon prepared just for him.

Some may ask why joeie didn't turn away and leave, but others know how desperate and lonely life can get for a male virgin swept up in the modern oversexed world. Fate brought this desperate boy to me because I am in every way his exact opposite.

I stood before him as the first woman, Lilith, a goddess, making him walk to me. I helped him to put his arms around me and pull me to him as I pressed my body into his gently, so he could experience the softness of a real female, my breasts, belly, and thighs. I looked up to him with eyes filled with desire, lips calling his. I brought my lips to his, so he could kiss me, and it seemed he forgot everything else. As our mouths pressed and fit together I opened my eyes to watch, as I slowly, ever so slowly, began feeding him a little of the sperm. His eyes popped open and saw mine looking into his, demanding his surrender. I let mine flutter to half mast, as if swooning in his arms, to his magical kiss, giving his delicate ego the boost it needed to keep him where I had him. His eyes closed again and I slipped him a bit more sperm, but his eyes stayed closed, and I was on pins and needles waiting. Then suddenly, finally, I sensed his first swallow signaling my victory, and I breathed easier.

The poor boy was truly excited, probably more so than ever before. From what I could feel throbbing against my lower belly, he was about to cum in his pants. I was excited by his acceptance of what I offered him and happy he found my kiss so sweet it made the sperm go down easy, just like the song says. He was probably out of his mind right then, one foot in heaven the other in hell, with me his only bridge to sanity, where I wanted him.

I moved my very soft ripe female flesh against his body, and the poor dear hugged me as one would a childhood doll, as if for life. It's true what they say about boys, that they stay boys, and a woman simply needs treat one like a boy from day one. joeie let me melt in his arms like warm cotton candy in the sun, his own clothes soaking up sperm from the front of my body. He held me tight, experiencing something he'd never in his life imagined possible, making his swallowing of Satan's brew easier. He continued with eyes closed to work his lips to mine, opening them wider and wider, first accepting and swallowing the sperm, and soon using his tongue to find more. He swallowed all he received, as I allowed him to continue kissing me, allowed him time to experience what he only until then imagined. I let him use my body like a rag, as he continued making out with me. I simply relaxed and held my mouth opened wide, allowing his tongue to rid my mouth of all stale cock and sperm taste, while I planned how to proceed.

Already, after just a few minutes I no longer needed to encourage my joeie. My joeie was now on automatic. I'd planned never using more encouragement then needed, but this was beyond my dream. All I needed to decide on was what type of encouragement to use and how often, a bothersome detail that time would help me work out. I was also right about feeding my joeie sperm right away. That proved the right course of action to take because it's usually the most difficult hurdle. Fortunately for me, my joeie's a desperate male, more so than the others had been. This boy's ripe and ready for picking, and pickling.

I started moving backwards into my apartment with joeie in tow, unwilling to let me go, clinging to me like ivy, slobbering away in my mouth. I soon had him in far enough to close the door behind him, and I realized right then and there just how easy it was to move, even with my joeie holding me as he was. It was like dancing, and I easily maneuvered him to where I wanted him. joeie was lost to his new found passion, me. joeie was absorbed by his new found possession, me. I was soon to be his most prized possession, but one he would end up being caretaker for and nothing more. I was going to really start enjoying life now.