Chaffernaught 12

Story Info
First Taste.
1.5k words
3.86
5.3k
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Pussy of His Dreams

While my joeie reveled in his new found experience, I took moments to relax. I looked past my young charge to our shadows on the wall, and played a game of 'what is it'. I was pretty tired after three hours of sexual use, though I was even more tired of reeking of sperm. But I was finally doing something about that. This little soiree was sure to leave me exhausted in the morning and I may miss my first class, but I'll have my joeie.

I haven't yet touched my joeie, or held him once. My success with my joeie has come from giving his most primitive male drive an avenue of expression, an escape from the great primeval void in which it's been lingering in psycho-chains of morality his entire lifetime, shivering in the darkest cold corner of my joeie's unconscious mind. I felt confident in my decision, sure I'd easily ride, break, and tame this would-be beast without ever touching my joeie. My joeie was no Pandora's box, but a beautiful music box I've purchased at auction, the great auction house of life, before some immature bimbo snatched him up to make him a husband and father, without understanding what she'd gotten, a boy, and he came complete with lock and key. I have no plans to spoil my joeie as I did my husband. I plan touching my joeie only as much as I find necessary, and no more. I opened my eyes to watch when I realized my joeie was about to take another step.

Like a typical male animal driven to mate, my joeie moved his mouth from mine in search of more pleasure, to my neck which I made available by stretching. He went for my flesh like a starving shark after some delicacy, in the most sloppily indelicate fashion, becoming more like a man by the second, which I was prepared to rein in when necessary. I certainly did not want him to consider himself any more than my joeie.

My joeie clung to me like no man ever had, pressing his body to mine, struggling to get his legs around me, though we were still standing. This was a new high for him, a first, and another milestone for me. I realized leading this male down the garden path was going to be easier than I imagined. I wouldn't need to push or pull, but protect as he bounced from side to side. I was excited to find him wound up so tight. He couldn't hide his excitement, or how ready he was to jump up and run to the nearest john to masturbate, except for the fact he held me in his arms and didn't want to let go. Without me in his arms he'd have given me some excuse about needing to pee. I planned keeping him wound just tight enough, winding and unwinding him as needed, and at the proper speeds, so I needed to eventually take from him control of his masturbation. I smacked my lips and breathed in air, impressed by how mint fresh my joeie's left my mouth. I'd never go to bed smelling or tasting sperm again.

While I contemplated my joeie's future, I teased him by wiggling and squirming in his grasp like a warm cuddly animal he didn't dare lose. I reveled in the way he struggled to hold me, keeping me from slipping free of his grasp. I wanted him to feel it, to actually feel as if he was having a profound effect on me, while I peered over his shoulder to play 'what is it' in the candle's flickering glow, and reflect on the reflection of his back in the mirror, with a big smile on my face. The poor dear was still fully clothed, and I debated with myself about how far to let him go this first night. My joeie was definitely overtaken by his animal nature, driven out of his mind by the need to experience that which he imagines a man experiences with a woman. I wondered if he'd notice the difference between how real couples act, and how he's being trained to act, and would it matter? It would be too late by the time he figured it out. My joeie slobbered his way to the other side of my neck.

My joeie stopped chewing and nibbling my neck to look up at me. Pretending to just open my eyes I looked down between us, at the tops of my breasts, to several dried streaks of sperm, and then up to him with a pout, and low and behold, he wasted no time in bringing his mouth to each streak. The next thing I knew he was doing what must come naturally to him. He started taking on one streak of sperm at a time, from where it began to where it ended, sometimes to my toes. He was diligent, careful, and complete. I stood as if on a pedestal, bathed by his tongue while he moved his mouth up and down my body, along with his hands, without once releasing me. Once he stood before me again I took the opportunity to bring him down with me, for another new treat. I fell back onto my bed, onto sperm streaked satin sheets, maneuvering him into a kneeling position above me so he could continue feeding like the pervert he's quickly becoming.

I sensed my joeie believed he was in heaven now, lost in the wonderland of my soft firm shapely body, his mouth and tongue swishing and swiping away at my soft warm flesh, the juiciest and most delicious pear he'd ever tasted, the only one he would ever taste. I looked down at him as he licked, lapped, and sucked away like a happy puppy, under and around my breasts, stopping to look at and then kiss one of my nipples. I acted the tart when he rolled his eyes up to mine, while resting his lips atop my nipple nervously. I even hammed it up for his ego by letting out a long sensual 'yes', without laughing, as if I had no other choice but to allow his demand, and he took the bait, immediately sucking the entire nipple and a good portion of my breast up into his mouth. I looked down at my hungry sex-deprived joeie, as he attempted to swallow my entire breast, like a boa swallowing an animal too large for its mouth. I kept my snickering soundless, reveling in his abandon, allowing him to wrestle with first one breast and then the other. Like a hungry boy chewing on wads of taffy he slobbered away, while rubbing himself against my leg in a growing frenzy. I didn't want him to ejaculate, and thought of repositioning him, when his natural instincts to enjoy his first female sex overruled his need to hump.

Like a pig after the great French truffle he lifted himself off me just far enough to slide down my body to begin ferreting out his reward. I could feel his disappointment at having to take his cock from my leg, so to lessen his sorrow I arched my back, bringing my charms into prominence, encouraging him with sensual movement and moans only, to go for what he least expected, a pussy full of sperm. I almost felt sorry for my joeie, to have his first sexual experience tainted by me, but I believed he would be happier in the long run under my thumb.

His hands moved down my sides while his tongue skated over my belly, stopping briefly to slurp what he found in my belly button before reaching his destination. He pulled his head back far enough to look at my sex, the first he's ever seen. Regardless of what he saw, he saw what he's going to see often, and has always wanted without realizing it. If all went well, now he would forever need a well-fucked pussy to make him happy.

He looked in awe upon a hairless well-used gaping hole, sopping wet and dripping with sperm, probably wondering what to do. I suppose he thought about undressing, of driving his cock into me the way he's seen done in magazines, but now he was afraid and it was time for me to take more control. I didn't want to lose him, so I forced my hips and legs out of his grasp and lifted them in the air. I reached to catch the backs of my knees in my hands and spread myself wide before him. He knelt there staring at the feast I'd laid before him like a good wife does for her husband. There it was before him, my pussy and asshole, opened wide and cream filled. I almost laughed but checked myself, watching his face, glistening in drying sperm, moving closer slowly, timidly, as if he was now unsure. I knew those terrible moral reservations would pop up every once in awhile to challenge my authority, so I decided to squelch this one immediately, and when he looked up at me in askance, I spoke in a firm but authoritative voice.

"Now!"

And that's how my joeie met the pussy of his dreams.