Chain Letter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman continued to shake, the strength in her legs quickly fading. Somehow, she managed to retain her equilibrium, perhaps because she was almost bracing herself on Rachel. In the minutes that followed, Andrea staggered towards and sat on the lone chair next to the mirror, trying to catch her breath, her body still glowing in the aftermath of the passionate encounter. Rachel rose to her feet, picking her robe up but making no move to put it back on. She came close to Andrea and kissed her softly on the cheek. They were quiet for sometime. It was an awkward and heavy silence.

"What is it?" Andrea eventually asked.

Rachel looked away, not answering. Finally, she managed a gentle whisper. "I... I want you to know, I'm not angry or upset about what just happened. In a way, I... I think it was meant to be. But..."

Words failed her again, and she looked down, locked in some kind of deep emotional quandary.

"There is someone else" Andrea said, in a tone that suggested she was half-guessing.

Rachel nodded curtly.

Andrea looked down, wondering if this was the time to spill the beans regarding what she had seen the week before. But as she was about to speak, she was silenced by a kiss from Rachel. Her eyes snapped up, staring up to her friend's gentle smile.

"God, Andrea... I don't want to betray my lover's trust, but I can't get you out of my mind. I..."

Andrea shushed her. "Don't say any more, baby. Think it over. If you want to see me again, just call me." She hesitated before adding, "If you want me to forget about this, I won't. I can't. But it can be our own little secret."

Andrea could see the emotions conflicting inside her.

"No," Rachel finally said, "I won't forget this. I love her, but I can't live without you either. Maybe I can... explain this to her. Hell, maybe we can..."

Andrea smiled, amused by the turn of events. Some instinct prompted her to cut Rachel off. "Not yet, baby. Maybe later. Let's enjoy this little affair for a while, just the two of us. What do you say?" Rachel smiled wickedly. "We should have done this years ago."

Andrea's kiss was long and sweet. "I know."

To be continued in part 3...