Chained

Story Info
She takes a turn at being in control.
2.4k words
3.53
40.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine the scene. You are chained up, powerless and in my control. My slave. To do as I wish and demand.

You are standing in the middle of a room lit only by candles, to the side of you is a bed and a range of toys (strangely enough the ones we have), laid out neatly on a table on the other side of the bed.

Now when I say your chained up I mean you have I chain round your neck, but the cuffs are ready for use when I think they would be necessary, which as long as you do as your told I shouldn't need to use!

You are naked and I'm in a corset style top, thong and stockings (not hold ups but proper ones, suspenders and all!), maybe if I think you've been a good boy I might just be wearing high heals, but then again I could be bare footed.

I tell you to pick up the blindfold from the bed and put it on. You think better than to ask half worried that I might use the whip I'm holding on you (it's a soft leather one, not designed for pain really, not if used right).

Slowly you slide it down over your eyes, ready to follow my instructions.

As I walk over to you, leaning close enough for you to feel my breath on your skin, I slowly bring the whip to your chest; starting at your shoulder I slowly and softly run the soft leather over your bare skin. "You like that?" I ask, but you don't answer me. You remember that I told you not to talk. You nod your head, maybe slightly relived that I'm not whipping you.

You hear the door open and turn your head in that direction, but regret it as you feel my hand cup your chin pulling you head back round, sharply (not to hurt but to regain your attention). As I run the whip again across your body you almost flinch, worried you are going to get punished for moving when you had not been told to do so. But just this once I'm feeling generous.

I can see you wanting to ask who just came in to join us, and why it sounds like one of the toys has just been turned on and put to use, and who its being used on. Yet I continue to move the whip softly across your chest making a cross, shoulder to hip repeatedly. The sensation half tickling and half something you can't quite put your finger on.

I decide to turn you round 90°, so that if you were to take the blindfold off (which you will do when I say) you would be facing the bed and would know the source of the buzz and know who walked in the door, as I continue to use the whip softly, this time on your back, but following the same cross pattern.

You feel someone (a female someone) move towards you and slowly take hold of you cock beginning to wank you off.

You try to move, knowing it's me standing behind you with the whip. Not sure what's going on. But you realise when I pull slightly on the chain round your neck that you are to just stand there, that I'm ok. I carry on with the whip on your back as your cock is wanked. Knowing you are enjoying the whip I begin to move it more to your bum, hitting you with it just a little harder, but still more of a stroking move than a hitting one.

Seeing your hard cock in someone else's hand bringing you off would seem to be more of a turn on then I thought and becomes to much for me, as slowly I lift the blindfold off you. Not before telling you to keep you eyes closed. You open them when I tell you to.

Now with the blindfold safely removed and I'm completely sure you have you eyes closed I move away from you, leaving you standing by the bed able to hear what's going on, but not see. As I slowly get on the bed and tell you that you can now open your eyes and doing so you see me laid on the bed with the naked mystery girl, as she slowly begins to kiss me through my clothes before looking at you and telling to undress me. This you don't question, and slowly move round the bed so that you are able to remove the top. Sneaking your hand under the girls body as she is now on top, pussy just over my face, though I'm not doing anything but watch her use the toy deep in her pussy. Working it hard and fast.

As you undo the clasps on my top, your face inches from the girls pussy, but you chose wisely to look me in the eyes as you get to the last clasp.

The girl takes the toy out and tells you she wants to feel you inside her. I look at you "fist her if you can, you don't get your cock in either of us yet" she pushes back as you slide a finger in her pussy as I begin to lick at her clit, stopping only briefly to tell you to use more fingers, as I watch you slide another 2 fingers easily into her pussy as you work them fast. We both seem to be working at the same fast pace, you with your fingers deep in her pussy, adding a fourth with ease, as I lick her clit as she rocks her hips, almost grinding onto my face.

With one hand I reach behind me, to where you're standing and take hold of your cock, wanking you as fast as I can whilst with the other I reach down and play with her breasts. Its really then that you begin to notice that the girl is quite busty, much larger than me, but has the same kind of curvy figure as me.

As I wank you hard and fast, you have most of your hand in the girl's pussy, pretty much fisting her, your thumb in there too as she rocks back on your hand, her movements getting faster as she screams out as the orgasm hits her. Slowly you pull out you hand and I begin to lick you hand of her juices as she moves herself round so that she is now in between my legs, pulling down my thong as quick as she can before burying her face in my pussy, licking and sucking at my clit, tongue dipping in my pussy, before 3 of her fingers slide in, working fast, as you can do nothing but stand there and watch.

I continue to wank you fast as I feel you tense slightly signalling you're about to cum. Not stopping my movement you spurt over my breasts. As you carry on watching the girl lick at my pussy, sliding her finger in and out my pussy. Easily getting 4 in now, as she moves herself up and starts to lick up my body, licking up to where you came on me. As she licks it up, fingers still working fast in my pussy, you can just about make out that now her thumb has now joined the rest of her hand working in my pussy, pushing it in as deep as she can, past the knuckle on her thumb. Working her hand in my pussy, pushing deeper, moving her fingers inside me. I continue the slow rocking of my hips, in time with her movements in my pussy.

The watching becomes too much for you and you lean down and kiss me passionately, almost as if you're thanking me for doing this for you.

The girl kisses her way back down my body, returning her attention to my clit, lick and sucking at it, hard and fast almost, while her hand is moving slowly in my pussy.

You slowly reach up and remove the chain from around your neck, placing it on the floor, safely out the way, knowing that at least for now it wont be needed.

You still chose to stand and watch as the girl works her tongue and fist on my clit and pussy. As you watch you see me move about on the bed in obvious pleasure as a new look comes over me, as orgasm racks through my body, leaving me shaking as the girl slowly pulls her hand out my pussy. Offering it to you to lick of my juices, which you do eagerly, making sure you get every last bit, as the girl continues to lick at my clit, before moving so that you might take over, which you do without needing to be told twice. Bending down to take over, but this time going slowly on my clit, working your tongue round everywhere, bringing your hands round to my legs pulling them up so that you can tease my bum easily.

You watch again as the girl lowers herself onto my face sitting facing you, grinding her pussy as I lick at her clit as you lick and suck at mine.

The girl cums quickly this time as she moves off my face, bending down to kiss me and lick what may remain of her juices off my face before moving to where you are and slowly move to make it easier for her to slowly move down, so that she might begin to suck and lick at your cock whilst you pay attention to my pussy.

Deciding that the position wont work, she tells you to lay on the bed, and no sooner have you done so than she moves in and start to work your cock with her hand and mouth, taking you as deep as she can. Working you fast and hard as she wanks you too.

While I move myself so that once more you have access to my pussy, as I lower myself so that your tongue can continue its soft licking and sucking at my clit while I rock my hips, almost grinding myself onto your face.

The girl speeds up her movements, as I rock my hips faster, almost losing my balance as I push down a little and rock as I can feel another orgasm building.

You reach round and take hold of me, making sure I don't go anywhere, wanting me to cum right there whilst I'm sitting on your face.

You go to move one of your hands to try to stop the girl from sucking your cock, not wanting to cum in her mouth, as you are not sure if I would be ok with that. But I stop you, pulling your hand back to my leg (after all you are helping me to stay on your face here). As it seems my movements on your face speed up, so does your tongue on my clit and her movements on your cock. And all looks good for us cumming at the same time as she speeds her movements up on your cock sensing you're close. As you work your tongue faster on my clit and we both cum at the same time. My body shaking again as I try to move off you, but failing and end up falling onto the bed. Still shaking but laughing too.

As the girl makes sure she gets every last bit of cum before moving away from you, sitting on the floor at the end of the bed.

Neither of us hears the girl get up and let someone else into the room as she leaves. First we know is when the whip comes down on us. And the male voice saying, "Keep those eyes closed, you open them when I tell you too."

Neither of us think to argue, or dispute the situation, in fact I can tell you are getting a little turned on, we just lay there in each others arms as the whip comes down again on our sides, a little harder now, you getting the ends of the tails and me the length, you getting the sting and me the softness of the leather.

"On your stomachs!" the new voice tells us, and quickly we move apart, and I feel you move off the bed, its then I realise that you are aware of what's going on, and must have known what I was planning with the girl.

The whip comes down again on my back, still quite soft, but enough to bring my out of my thought I was lost in. now beginning the soft stoking cross action on my back, building a rhythm like I was when I was whipping you. Making me think it's you with the whip in your hand. But with my eyes closed it's hard to tell. Without warning I feel hands grip my wrists and pull them up over my head and fasten the leather cuffs round them. All the while the whip is coming down on my back, each stoke getting at little harder, as red welts begin to show, my skin beginning to feel hot under each stoke of the whip.

As the whipping continues I am aware of a hand on each of my legs, starting with each foot, and slowly working their way up each leg, slowly massaging, rubbing oil of some sort into my skin. The heady scent of it filling the room as the soft whipping continues on my back, the combination of the skilful fingers working on my legs and the feel of the whip as it comes down on my back leaves me moaning in pleasure, the scent of my arousal filling the room once more.

The skilful fingers working their way up my legs, to my inner thighs, making sure every inch of my flesh in paid attention to, at the fingers start to slow tease my aching pussy lips, softly pulling them apart, massaging them against my thighs. Teasing me even more, making my lift my hips in the air slightly to make it easier for you, well that is until I feel a sharp strike of the whip on my arse.

"You move when we tell you to." the unknown voice says, and again the whip comes down hard on my arse. Soon after I feel a firm hand on my bum pushing it back down onto the bed. But rather than going back to massaging my thighs, one now says on my bum, rubbing and squeezing. And gently slapping as the whipping on my back continues in the cross pattern, each blow a little harder than the last.